archive.is/c4ww5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

if dubs it was kebab

well fuck my shit up

Double-Dubs, so Double Kebab?

shit-tier thread, OP

archive.is/c4ww5
archive because op is a faggot

not a whole lot of info yet. quick search of frog news sites all say accidental explosion. those dubs don't lie though. there are enough mudslimes that they built a mosque in the town.

Has this ever happened?

they have natural gas line explosions all the time over there. not inconceivable that a tank of it or propane could explode.
Frenchies can't into gas lines.

Fingers crossed for kebab

even if it was do you think they're not already covering it up?
A bombed hospital could actually be enough to start a civil war

My guess it was probably accidental. Hospitals have a lot of oxygen stored on site.

But I want a happening tbh.

We shouldn't forget this is also the anniversary of the london bus bombings. 7/7

ISIS will announce their involvement, if thats the case.

They may do so even if its not. Fingers crossed.

also interesting is that it's near Saint-Étienne
st. etienne is the french name of st.stephen, a martyr who got stoned for calling out the jews.

Guys i think we really need to look closer at this

So this the only thing Kebabs have to do to plunge france into caos is to ignite the gas pipes?

RIP France.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Gas explosion is alphabet soup codename for a terrorist attack that is unusable has to be hidden.

Hoping for kebab.

Well French aren't Germans, while we are better at eating unthinkable things, the Germans are better at using gas.

looks like the gas thing is real, you can see something fly away.

could be anything.
also even if it doesn't say anything about the origin of the first blast

That's news. Because last time I checked, they have some of the safest installations in the world. They do have a great number of incidents, but relative to the size and spread of the distribution network, it's laughable.

They also know how to put gas canisters at the top of hospitals with weak roofs, so if it explodes, the hot air goes up rather than blowing everything sideways, and debris collapse on the flames, extinguishing them.

If there's something you cannot make fun of about the French, it's the general safety of everything, from gas lines to nuclear power plants.

How long until ramadan ends?

What's the current death toll?

it ended the 5th. I think the worldwide deathtoll was around 2k.

thereligionofpeace.com has an infograph.

Any update? Has kebab been confirmed?

I think that is pretty clear
KEBAB CUBED

Southern France, huh?
Southern France is like Southern Italy: Full of clueless niggers. I guess somebody was too stupid to handle the gas properly.

What a mess

Please, respond. Was it the religion of peace?

Dubious for kebab.
Probably accident.

Area is fucked up, part of the France forgotten by the glorious growth since deregulation of banking (like most of France or any rural area of any developed country really) with ancient infrastructure at best made in the 70's if not the 50's…

The deflagration plume suggests something highly flammable, but not particularly explosive. Probably not a bomb, that one.

It's the first one that will be interesting.