fsi-languages.yojik.eu/#
russianlessons.net
masterrussian.com
russianpod101.com
memrise.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I am not putting that much effort in for 3DPD

kek

The Russian language sucks. I can tell by looking at their alphabet.
Most of the letters have the same upper case as lower case, which makes it difficult to write. And the letters are more complex than they need to be, too many strokes makes it harder to write fast. Also it has 33 letters, which is way too many letters considering that english has 26 and even that could be made smaller. C and K are redundant in English.

Basically, English is the best language on the planet in terms of being able to write it easily/quickly and read it easily/quickly.

Because I'm trying to learn French and Icelandic.

Russian seems cool but hard as fuck.

What are they saying?

I'm still learning German

because I don't care about Russia or it's people

because i can't seem to find time between schoolwork and being a lazy fuck. i already failed a class last semester because i was doing too much of the latter.
the university i'll be going to next year has three fucking courses in it and a whole minor program in eastern european studies super refreshing to see after all the 'african american studies' horseshit you see infesting colleges these days so i'll be diving headfirst into that once i get there.

Being lazy as fuck.
Learning english by myself was enough.

Hitler was great and all, but German is honestly just unattractive to listen to. It's too harsh sounding.

this, even spoken by the most innocent, well-meaning person in the world, german would still be a gross language.

i'd love to learn russian properly but i'm just too lazy tbh

I've made a huge mistake

Germany should have been burned to the ground, completely, for centuries. Those agressive cunts brought misery so often in Europe…More than anybody else. They're a threat, they've always been a threat.

lets be honest here, french is kind of gross-sounding too. too many hccghgch's and jjjhsjsh's and ouioiuou's.
slav languages, spaniard spanish, and italian are the only decent-sounding european tongues.

You know that spanish, italian and french have common roots right?

Give me a non-pedophile reason to learn it

Indeed. I've only been trying to learn it because it is supposed to be easy for english speakers to learn. The written language is not too hard to read up to an intermediate level, but the spoken language is fucking hard to understand and I feel gay when I try to pronounce french.

These are the french vowels and their combinations. Try pronouncing them properly and not feeling like you are turning into a homosexual.

ITT: WE LEARN RUSSIAN

Post Russian learning tools and videos to help each other.

If there are enough anons actually serious about learning russian then we could probably find a way to learn together. Perhaps daily/weekly threads, making our own board, or something else.

obviously, goddamn 5th graders learn what romantic languages are. i'm saying the way they evolved individually, french kind of went to shit while italian and spanish are decent.

i'd rather listen to dutch than italian tbh and spanish isn't much better either.

russian is god-tier. french, swedish and some british accents are quite nice too.

i'm using babbel. it's really good, but it's not free. worth the money imo tho.

No idea, but it sounds very cute.
Which is why I posted them in my (OP)

What is your native language?

Yeah. French sounds like some kind of Romance-Hebrew with all that phlegm. Also sounds un-masculine.

Posting young girls speaking Russian is pedophilia now?

It really depends on who is speaking, doesn't it?
Hitler is where the German = harsh impression comes from, I think. vid related
But let's be honest, English isn't 'pleasing' either. It's just quite plain, like the English people themselves.

Russian spoken by attractive women sounds even more pleasant

True. French is quite different from the others when it comes to sound/pronunciation.

Many people think that sounds worse than German. I'd agree.

I'll look into babbel. Thanks user.

Duolingo has a russian course. It can help us build some vocabulary.
duolingo.com/course/ru/en/Learn-Russian-Online

It's not pleasing, but it's also not unpleasing. It is indeed just plain.

Indeed.

i can see it now: /learnRUS/ or something
/2chcafe/ is good for when you have a lot of vocabulary, but for beginning it really is just a confusion hole. some posters were nice when i asked for resources though, and gave some good links.

my guess is that weekly threads on Holla Forums would get shit on or spammed fairly frequently, but maybe i'm being pessimistic. /2chcafe/ might tolerate it, hell some may even come in to help.

Maybe because I'm a native speaker I feel that way, but that is in fact my opinion. It has a very large vocabulary, perhaps due to its diverse roots (both Germanic & Latin at once), which helps English produce amazing poetry and stories. But when it comes to sound and pronunciation, it isn't melodic or rhythmic in any way. It's just flat or dull to my ears. It doesn't sound 'bad', just unexceptional

my opinion

wasn't 2chcafe dead though?
what's the new address?

Links pls?

>fsi-languages.yojik.eu/#
These are courses that the government uses to teach other languages. Russian is one of the available languages.

Written English is honestly one of the best languages for creative writing. People always complain about how often we break our own rules, but the malleability of the rules allows for very unique writing.

Agreed

i think i got some of these from a Holla Forums thread a couple months back too
russianlessons.net
masterrussian.com
russianpod101.com
memrise.com

what government is that website from?

US. They are the old tapes and things that they used to use for teaching languages.

the .eu threw me off

I'm not sure if the website itself is government owned or if it is just a website someone made to store the learning tools for people to use.

(Checked)
Have you ever tried them? People say they're very dry (boring), but they have a lot of materials online for free, at least.

It is indeed pretty dry, but it is quite helpful and free. I would recommend it.

Because I'd rather learn Japanese

It sounds even better when spoken by a Russian loli.

Dubs don't lie.

(Checked)
Hence the OP videos

(Heil)
2 in a row

Russia is heavily infiltrated by Jews