Holla Forumsar Base

I'm thinking of getting a shitty office or shop somewhere in Europe and designating it as a meetup place for International Goyry, where you can come and get under-the-table smuggled booze and discuss plans for world domination etc.

Any suggestions as to a city? I'm thinking somewhere on the Mediterranean so that people might be tempted to come year-round. Venice?

Other urls found in this thread:

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sächsische_Schweiz_Rural_District
ras.gov.rs/invest-in-serbia/why-serbia/free-zones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

pls respond

simple.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sächsische_Schweiz_Rural_District

Is this going to be another one of those
things?

No, I mean a permanent shop where people can drop in any time of the year. Maybe get a guitar for CHEEKI BREEKI and board games and shiet. It'd be in an irrelevant suburb for cost purposes, but I'd be sure of good transport links and a nearby int'l airport. If it proves popular I might even get a house and s/t rent rooms to people, kind of AirBnB where you know you're not going to get jewed by living next to a shrieking retard making noises til 5am every morning.

My current rental contract expires in a couple of weeks and I will be pushing ahead with this idea then, I promise you this isn't an idle fantasy

yeah nah, much as I'd like to live in the countryside my idea needs cheap+easy plane access

just look at the gorgeous landscape.
it's got a pretty active tourist industry.
also has a pretty strong right wing presence

Can I live in your Holla Forumsar Base?

why am i saging?
ddn't mean to

Hellow fellow right wing racists.
Would you mind if we established a meeting place where could be wat…debate in peace and sell illegal weapons for future alt-right pride attacks.

Send me your email, phone numbers and addresses to [email protected]/* */ lmao

k…thnx…HH!!!

Different kind of right-wing presence. I'm interested in fashy goy hikkis. I might try renting "boxes" in-shop for people to sell 1337 w4r3z to visitors (starting at $0 until people give a shit)

My best mate's a Chinaman, but sorry no. Come and buy my goods though silly goy

Chickenbaby. I-it's not like we're really going to plan a reign of terror across the continent or anything…

If you really have the capital, buy a bus. Or a boat.

Setting up a stationary base just invites antifa/state interference.

Don't get stumped by shills pretending to be afraid of feds. They are just trying to stop us from organizing in real life and getting things started.

looks like we have a real activist over here. how do you expect to change anything if you are too scared to leave the house faggot?

So, any advances on Venice? I'd kind of prefer Ireland but weather's shit enough in summer, let alone winter. I scoped out Lisbon early in the year and it'd be perfect were it not for all the nig-I mean colourful characters and leftists

Sadly I don't have the capital, otherwise yea I'd buy one of those rad American stretch-diner vans and do a World War III Tour of the snownigger holy lands. If I hadn't wasted US$20k-ish on educating myself in some useless nonsense I could've done something cool like that. Who knows, maybe if this is a Thing and works I might be able to scum up some finance for such a venture: but until then, a cosy shop in a city People Actually Want To Visit (very important) seems like a nice start

PS: I was thinking of getting a place off the high street so people have to phone me and get buzzed in. Cos yea otherwise leftists gonna left

As a German I would definitely recommend some place in an Eastern country, otherwise there's inevitably going to be a witch hunt against you.

Around the Mediterranean I'd probably look into Croatia, but really, you should travel from Poland to the Balkans and see where you feel most comfortable.

You could also look into opening a Right Wing Death Squad Bar/Restaurant/Café/Lounge/Hostel or something, and even make a living off it.

few things you might want to consider when choosing a location:

bordering countries
infrastructure
local laws
how pozzed up is the place.

I've heard venice has gone to shit in the last 10 years. all full of niggers and gypsies now.

I was thinking of Szczecin as it's accessible from Berlin. I'm happy in any country mate, it's up to you fammos to decide for me. I need a definite direction sorted tonight though because, as I say, my rent's up in 2 weeks

Italy's not that soft a target. Lega Nord and Casa Pound are active in the NE: I'm sure if some leftfriends tried to fuck with me I could rely on some backup. But yeah, E Europe is probably best. I'd love the Baltics but let's be honest: none of you madcunts are going to visit me in 3 months of darkness

Well Trieste is kind of my #1 choice, but again who's going to visit an irrelevant place?

just look at the gorgeous landscape.
also has a pretty strong right wing presence

You mean Poker and shit?
Or D&D autism?

Like user said, I think Croatia is the best bet because its beautiful location and the political situation. Mediterranean climate means good weather all year around, and like in all ex-Soviet countries they really despise communism so no leftists harassing anyone.

They are filming Game of Thrones in Split, so there's a lot of actual tourism boom.

If you're serious about this project, there's probably a lot of us willing to help you see it through. I for one have been employed since March, and have absolutely nothing to do during summer.

*unemployed, sorry.

Btw I'm also thinking of Budapest. Partly for symbolic reasons, partly cos it's not as cold as Poland yet still redpilled, partly because there are already fashy goyim there. At least one, can't remember who I heard it on Red Ice once

Whatever you want, these Happenings are crowdsourced

So far: 2 votes for Croatia, 1 vote for Buttfuck Bowhere, Wurstland

Croatia was actually kinda my first choice yknow. I guess I overestimated your norminess. As for location, obviously Dalmatia somewhere, prob go for whichever has the best int'l airport (which rules out Rijeka, sadly). You might think it doesn't matter but go check out Google Flights et al. and you'll see what a difference in price a decent airport makes

My two concerns are:
1) Croatia has bad logistics. I'd set up a site to advertise store products online, and I imagine shipping would be quite a bit more expensive to the European core from Split etc. than from Budapest or Wroclaw
2) Croatian internet is AIDS on a stick

Exsanguinate your obituaries

I like to visit there one day.

Seems like Fash-on-Sea is winning

Any advice you can offer? What (non-sexual) services should I provide? Who should I reach out to? Etc.

Also this thread is totally relevant enough for a sticky

I don't get it.

Create the fit club within your shop and offer the memberships to redpilled people.

Nvm I'm Anglo

Anyway as a former fatcunt I was thinking of offering "don't be a fatcunt" coaching, where you stay for a few weeks or so and I put you through a hardcore starvation diet: the type that had me lose 10kg/mth for 4 months. Fitness club sounds like a nice idea, but you need a lot of space and capital that I don't actually have. Sweaty people smell a lot. Also I'm hardly buff myself so it'd be kind of hypocritical.

I recommend you move there too so we can start a cosy partnership

I am an anglo as well. You don't need to use buildings to train them to be fit. You can just train them somewhere else as long as the member pay.

Because it's on the sea… and it's fashy?

Well I'd do it if there were demand. What I really think we Europeans could all stand to gain from is some gun training, but that's something that'll need some research.

What's with the unironic use of goy lately.

Because goy pride worldwide

It'll get old eventually

is 3rd img real?

What product are you planning on shipping?

You could rent a warehouse for that stuff, and use the remaining space to set up a fitness club. Just throw a tatami on the floor. That's how the russian mob got started.
There's no need for any expensive stuff, if you focus on bodyweight exercises and dumbbells, maybe few punching bags

If that picks up, you could have someone instruct a martial arts course.

Bump

Azns have these shops where people pay rent to "sublet" a box that they sell items from. The shop manager does all the sales work.

This is basically what I'm looking at doing: having a place where the product is decided by micro-entrepreneurs. To use Silicon Valley-esque wank-speak: I'm crowdsourcing the stock. Seems like a good idea for a community full of broke hikkis and their vibrant maymays. Could be a fun little hobby business for a few people, or could grow into something serious.

I don't know if the azns charge commission but I wouldn't. Rent's enough, up to people to decide if it's worth their time from there. I'd also have an online store where I offer all the merch (with plugs for the vendors, if they'd like), and just charge shipping on top of that. Which I suppose people would just have to take my word for as being fair, though I'd be as transparent as possible (having an easy, transparent online store unfortunately means a lot of guesstimating with shipping).

If the business takes off I could farm out the idea to other shops around Europe/America/Dingoland/etc, just charging a pissy monthly fee to have site access, and we could have a little distributed network of pro-European microentrepreneur dollar stores all over the world. More than that, though, we'd have cosy places where people could sit down, have a drink, and start to feel comfortable with each other as non-internet-people.

A warehouse would be fantastic but I just don't have the money to make that kind of leap upfront. I should, and I would, but I dun goof'd. Shame. Luckily this is a business which doesn't need a huge amount of room: if I become viable then I will definitely try to expand.

Also here's the "company's" (cell's?) logo. I still need a cool name: thinking something along the lines of "The Craft Syndicate" because it sounds vague and ominous enough for a business whose purpose is basically to just do whatever the fuck a bunch of right-wing people want it to.

Lol sounds like fun I'm in….. I plan to travel to Europe next summer(before it all collapses lol)

Well hopefully one year should give me enough time to prove the concept and be ready to expand. For now though just the shop

I don't plan on moving to Europe, judt visiting for a couple of months.(backpacking maybe with a Cuban friend of mine(yes he's redpilled(sorry he's brown lol))) I could drop by and help you out. Maybe I could rent a room? That would be nice. I would have a place to stay whilst in Croatia lol or Hungary if you decide to do it there. (Pls no bully because my best friend is brown lol)

Let me shill Hungary. Remember that Orbán is our equivalent of a cuckservative, and he had to build that fence on the border because right-wing football hooligans started to patrol there on their own. Although Budapest has quite a lot of jews, I think they will be too busy with the locals to focus on you.

That kind of reminds me of something… You should name the company something /bane/ related. How about "League of Big Plans"?

That's fine, like I say my best mate's a Chinaman. Nothing wrong with foreigners as long as they stay that way

Like I say, I'm fiscally retarded atm. I couldn't get a loan to save my life: my family are even more broke than me, and I'm not sure "dollar store/gym/pub/war room" screams "low-risk investment" to the average banker.

Best of luck to you anyway, my advice if you're using AirBnB is steer well clear of anything without prior feedback

Yea, like based (((George Friedman))) says Fidesz are basically the left of Hungary, the compromise used to keep the Jobbikites at bay.

I think what will decide it between these two is whichever place has the least retarded rental climate tbh. I was actually going to start this business a month ago in Portugal but I was scared off by how chronically lazy and useless their real estate agents are.

I like having Syndicate in the title. Maybe because I like Syndicate. How about "The Big Guy Syndicate". Or "Syndicate 4-U".

I think even they aren't radical enough, as they don't have a clear vision, so right now they are busy with some infighting between the different fractions.

Now I can't say anything about that. I purposefully avoid Budapest, as I simply don't like cities of that size.

I like it, it sounds like something out of a big list. Like if there were lots of syndicates (7-Q, 090-E, etc, etc), and it's only one of them.

Alright in lieu of other suggestions I'm going that

I honestly don't know a lot about Jobbik, but I understand they're (or at least one arm of them are) irredentist, and that's a big nono for Hungary's future relevance. If Hungary starts being openly irredentist then it will break up Central European regional cohesion and ironically lose much of its power and influence. The Pannonian Basin is the natural superhighway connecting the entire region of Central Europe and the Balkans, and Hungary has a lot to gain from that position.

Also PS you might not want to rent off me if I become a publicly identified Right Wing Shitlord. At least if you're coming to visit the shop in some anonymous office block there's plausible deniability as to why you'd be entering the building

Though I suppose I could just rent out a large apartment for the same purposes. Nvm low energy today

I'm tired so I can't give you the whole story, but there is the gist of it. Between 1998 and 2002 we had a Fidesz government, and they started to build small organizations for right wing people. One of of them was called Jobboldali Ifjúsági Kör (Right wind youth circle), or Jobbik for short. Then they basically abandoned them, and they became more radical. They first appeared in 2006 as a party in 2006 with MIÉP (Party of Hungarian Life and Justice), an older (and by that time weak) radical party. Then they were surprisingly successful in the 2010 elections, because they were new, spoke about some real issues (like gypsies), and lots of small right-wing new sites appeared around that time, so they were in the focus. But for the 2014 elections they started a "cute' campaign to challenge Fidesz, and dropped a lot of the radical rhetorics. This led to a small split in the party, but I'm not sure what is going on exactly, as I'm hardly an insider.
They have the second most supporters currently, and are the most favoured party of young people. But economically they seem to be somehow left wing, or at least they aren't ardent supporters of the market, and think that big government programs can solve most of out problems. I think such policies only work for short terms, and we should build a healthy economy focusing on self dependence.

Only the most extremists of the most extremists want to actually restore our ancient borders in one swoop. But it's hard to agree with the current borders when hundreds of thousands of Hungarians live literally on the other side of the current borders. We could get nearly all of them back if only we've moved the borders a few kilometers in the right direction.

Well to be fair it's hard to argue for example that Hungarian "Slovakia" is in any way Slovak. Hungary's neighbours will have to make concessions, but there's a right way and a Brussels way of doing this.

Personally I think the best way to solve the gypsy problem is heavy-handed law applied to all. If the penalty for criminality is death or castration, then naturally the criminal minority will be most effected: and regardless, everyone benefits anyway. And like you say leftism can be harmful: pay-to-breed programs disproportionately benefit subhumans who'd otherwise be too poor to reproduce. (said with no irony even as I am such a person)

This is what the post-Trump America will have to do, too. Black secession is a loss for the whole White world IMO. I'm skeptical of Heimbach et al. Dem land's is gud: just kill/castrate/perma-imprison all "criminals" and if the blacks complain tell them "well, be less criminal and you'll die less LOL". That's change everyone (even head-up-their-arse "anti-racists") can believe in.

Getting my name and face in a leftist hit-list is a funny way of doing it

affected* whatever

Crypto-bump before I go do things at a place

Slovaks do exist, if by Slovaks you mean the Slavs living n those mountains. But easern Slovaks are speaking Czech, while the western parts have a mixture of Polish and Ukrainian. And their whole identity is based on being butthurt over us not granting them every wish they had. It's rather ridiculous that the greatest problem in the XIXth was that we closed one of their high school for spreading panslavism. In an age when the Irish basically lost their own language.
They also have lots of "we wuz kangs" tier propaganda based on misinterpretation and pure lies. If they only dropped that I'd be a lot warmer towards them.

Even if it's a trap, I doubt that you could cause any harm, especially in this country. Our secret services should be busy with the already established right wing groups, after all, and that few traveling Holla Forumsacks will hardly make a difference.

No, I meant the southern part of the country that's majority Hungarian

Anyway they're just suffering from Irrelevant Country Syndrome. You can see it here in Moldova. I think a glorious past is a psychological necessity for all peoples, whether it's historically sound or manufactured

Lol ur a funny guy user

Set up shop in Belgrade.

-search uvoz/izvoz Belgrade free trade zone filetype:pdf
-Danube riverfront/logistics
-cheap rent
-fast internet
-not in the EU
-Leftists are fascists
-hot chicks
-rich culture
-tax incentives
-cheap, non-GMO food
-good coffee

Kek has decided, then.

Is Serbia hit hard by the invader crisis?

Try Wąchock.

Nice quints, also, i'm an American but I found this link, maybe it would be helpful(sorry I dont know much bout Serbia other than the remove kebab song)

ras.gov.rs/invest-in-serbia/why-serbia/free-zones

Set up shop in Belgrade.

-search uvoz/izvoz Belgrade free trade zone filetype:pdf
-Danube riverfront/logistics
-cheap rent
-fast internet
-not in the EU
-Leftists are fascists
-hot chicks
-rich culture
-tax incentives
-cheap, non-GMO food
-good coffee

So that's everything I've ever wanted.
What's a small plot of land sell for over there?

Actually Serbia is one of the first places I've considered. When people stop thinking the EU is somehow ultra-relevant they will rediscover the fact that Serbia is the most important country in SE Europe, logistically (and Belgrade the most important city full-stop). And Serbs seem cosy and it has a big metro and it's cheap and I could do kebab removal tours for people and blabla.

Unfortunately.

A British passport only gets me a few months in the country. I'd need someone to "employ" me to stay there permanently, and considering the kind of scrutiny I might be under it could be tricksy.

Unless ur a qt Serb gril who wants a free marriage + hasubando it's not going to happen

Not all that relevant for the scale/business type I'm working at, but yeah free ports do let you do cool shit. My uncle used to buy tax-free liquor from some wholesaler pakis: ostensibly it was French liquor imported to be exported to France. They got busted every now and then, just paid the fine and considered it a cost of doing business

You can get a family home in Moldova for about 8500 Euro

but why

Have you checked that thoroughly ? Does Serbian law states that you can get employed anywere or there are limitation?

Well I can stay if I have health insurance (which I don't and won't), and can prove I have adequate means of supporting myself. They wanted some silly amount like $50/day of expected stay, though this is probably less in effect.

Maybe somewhere I can look at moving to later, but it would be good for starters to have the foundation of free* healthcare (*not really, but something at least) and free movement. At least until the EU blows up.

We wuz Scotz an sheit?

Wilson is a hero of the Celtic race

I dont know for the amount required per day, but if you can get someone to give you a job (on paper) then you would get health insurance, and pay , and it would cost the company that hires you some 100e a month (paying to the state for health, unemployment, and pension insuarance). So you can give that money to the company to pay it for you, and you would receive the pay only on paper, but you could get longer staying permit. I dont know whats the rule if you open up your company (or do you want to do that at all), but I can check that for you. Or anything else regarding requirements, since I am from Serbia

I honestly want to get jobs in Europe just for traveling purposes, any good suggestions? I only have a highschool diploma

100 Euro is doable at some point in the future, but for a fledgling business it's an expense I don't need. And again, if I'm attracting negative attention I don't want something else I could get in trouble for.

If I can get things up and running and profitable elsewhere, I may even offer up my premises to someone who'd like to take over and move to Serbia to set up a second location. But for now, it's just not sensible.

Parachute tester

Fucked if I know, if I had an answer to that question I wouldn't be slumming it in a commieblock right now