Guys who like big tits are homosexuals

Big breasts mimic an ass. Humans began growing big breasts after we started walking upright, as opposed to walking like our chimp ancestors. The ass wasn't presented like it was before, while standing upright, therefore females started growing big breasts on their chest to attract the gay males who are obsessed with asses.

This is why people who like flat chested girls are true men.

Other urls found in this thread:

girlti.me/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I've never looked at boobs and said to myself, "wow that looks like an ass".

confirmed

Breast attraction is an evolutionary attraction to to reproductive fitness. Bigger boobs don't produce more milk but they do more adequately showcase a female's mammary area and causes the male to think that this woman can provide more food to their offspring and increase their survivability

Tell me for a second you wouldn't stick your dick in this.

Big breasts became a thing when humans began walking upright. Before, it was just women with small mammal tits like dogs. Big breasts became prominent because they represent an ass, the thing all of the male primates were chasing when women walked on all fours.

Go out and ask actual faggots what they think about titties. You'd be surprised what they have to say about them.

Disgusting transvestite confirmed.

i dont want to, you tell me instead

If you don't like big breasts, something that only women can have, you are 100% homosexual

This.

I like flat-chested little girls and their feminine hints only 'us' connoiseurs understand and see while these normies bask in sugarcoated women. I bet they'd even fuck traps with thick makeup and breasts because they're so attracted to 'physical beauty' and not innocence and pure affection.

I like my coffee and tea like my girls - no added sugar or milk
t. loli connoiseur

Breastfags: 0
Flatties: 1

girlti.me/

fuck off nigger

Little girls aren't flat by choice pedo

love is a choice.

like what you see. don't bump

How disgusting! Please do not under any circumstances post more of this!!!

don't bump ;)

thread cont >>6607461 ->

nude kids with swords is some fucking john podesta shit, one of the pizza people had a drawing like that where the toddler was begging to have a sword to kill himself

>>>Holla Forums8717741

Wrong.
The reasoning is the following:
Prove me wrong.
protip: you can't

I am a proud HETEROSEXUAL ass man I couldn't care less about big tits

what if you like both? my crush is flat but I jack off to any tit size and like overexaggerated titters in hentai