Suicide Squad won an Oscar

How does that make you feel?

Smug

Assblasted marvel shill detected

Oscars have been shit for a long time user, its time to wake up

Fucking MOONLIGHT won best picture, that should tell everything you need to know about the oscars.

ACADEMY AWARD WINNING KINO
MARVEL CUCKS BTFO

Delicious.

I, for one, was sadly disappointed with the number of negroes in this film. They're only 13% of overall population, but they should make up at least 40% of any Oscar-worthy cast. This is a travesty of justice, and I find it nearly incomprehensible the sheer magnitude of feelings that have been hurt over this.

But Deashot and Croc are niggers, so is Waller. Pretty much half of the characters.

That shit is the makeup award ? And the joker tatoos ? We truly live in the age of plebs.

Huh, I guess that's why NASA programs got defunded.

Fucking niggers give me my Mars colony REEEEE

the Oscars been declining in viewers over the Years, the Trump Ball could had more viewers than the Oscars.

Trump dropped the ball in not transforming it into something White and Beautiful, especially after the whole frozen movie craze.

Women and children would have loved to watch trump ball over a bunch of nobodies of the Oscars.

MatPat is a turbo cuck, tbh.

Club whore sweating her makeup off is iconic now?

phhhhaaaahahaha

Harley's design was the most popular costume for Halloween and it products with her sold more than anything else. Women loved her character and especially her look.

The thing Holla Forums blames for everything they don't like.

Bitch.

I WORKED at a Halloween store when all this was going down. Sales of that retarded "Daddy's Little Monster" shirt slowed down when it was rightfully being mocked on Facebook for costume sluttery.

One thing I learned working Halloween stores. Most women only care about Halloween long enough to whore out and are slowly turning it into a second Valentine's Day without the pretense of romance to the dicking.

Holy shit, what a loser.

Even linkara isn't as much of a faggot than him.

who?

Are you 12 ?

Not the whole thing is a skin mask, faggot.

Lemme guess. You finally got to put your finger in an unconscious Harley girl after she OD'ed?

cuck detected

Harley in Suicide Squad (and her own movie whenever that comes out) is going to go down as the most iconic female comic book character. There isn't a single one to rival her so far, Wonder Woman is stiff, Black Widow is bland trash, Captain Marvel will be boring snarky one liners with a generic "costume", Harley is iconic.

Projection: The Post.

The women I know don't dress like that.

Harley was iconic before she dressed like a glory hole volunteer, because she's one of the few villains who wasn't brooding and actually matured over time out of an abusive relationship.

Now we have fucktards idolizing abusive relationships.

No one will care about her faggy harlequin outfit ever again except you sad sacks, Holla Forums.

Just another thing men are better at than women.

That's a pretty disingenuous and cherry picked statement. They could have at least used Killer Croc as an example. The exact same argument could have been made a couple years ago when Grand Budapest Hotel won over Guardians of the Galaxy. The award itself is pretty vaguely named "Best Achievement in Makeup and Hairstyling" which could be perceived as practical effects or just "what ever movie had the prettiest hair and makeup." I mean, most of the time horror movies will have some of the best uses of makeup out there (as well as sound design and musical score), but won't even be given the recognition because the academy thinks they're above genre films.

I don't think I've ever seen a picture that so perfectly showcases where everything went so wrong. C'mon, there's no way that bitch is going hungry.

There are people posting here, right now, who are too retarded to receive gov't assistance and work at "jobs"

I can't stop laughing

my works seasonal and pays well

plebs all of you

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.

Is it in a Halloween store?

It tells you this years oscars was an obvious diversity quota award handout, virtue signaling pandering.
The oscar was inherently devalued by doing so.
Really who gives a fuck if they give a garbage capeshit movie an award.
This is another example of equality of opportunity versus equality of outcome.

the gayniggers also won somehow. hollywood has went to shit since trump took control of america.
they're too focused on pandering and sjw shit to give out any honest awards anymore.
there will still be quality kino, but just because something won an oscar doesn't make it quality

The Oscars never had value in the first place. Reminder that they gave Best Picture 1941 to How Green Was My Valley, one of the most boring films I've ever seen, over Citizen Kane, The Maltese Falcon, Suspicion, Sergeant York and many other worthier films

lolwut

In what category did it win?

Best make-up

trekcucks BTFO

MOST DECORATED SUPERHERO MOVIE
OF
ALL
TIME
I
M
E

Think again faggot, that honor goes to Bravo Nolan.

"The Oscars is the second biggest jewish holiday after the hanukkah"
-Woody Allen

Weeeew

What are 'neetbux'?
Is that what they give you for being a faggot?:'^)