Dumping this whore if anyone wants it (my sister)

Dumping this whore if anyone wants it (my sister)

Post more pics tbh

Do it.

Ok

Did you fuck your sister?

These are off her bf phone

How'd you get them?

Also post more

why do womyn like to take pictures of only half their face?

I used a screen recorder

You're absolutely disgusting and should be ashamed of yourself.

Keep up the good work.

Basically i borrowed his phone and installed a screen recorder and when he came over the next day i screen shotted the interesting shit and sent it to myself

Almost too easy

What else ya got, OP?

blackmail your sister with these and fuck her

And record it and post it here too

noice.

Lucky bastard.
She's cute and has really nice tiddys.
If you don't fuck her now before full adulthood you'll regret it forever. Just use birth control.

Ive fingered her

story or fake

Basically she used to follow me around a lot and one day asked me if ive ever seen a vagina in real life and i said no and she asked if i wanted to and i said yes

Why did my sister have to be such a cunt instead of just showing me hers instead.

did you ever ask?

I hinted at it. We had an outdoor shower since we lived at the beach when we were younger, and when our parents went inside after a day at the beach to let us shower, I dared her to put the hose down her swimsuit. She said no so I did it myself and she grabbed it and shoved it down mine. I told her something faggy like "if you don't pull that out I'm taking your pants off and throwing them over the fence." She pulled them down slightly and giggled but didn't show anything.

Now we're grown and i wouldnt stick my dick in her even if I was in an NBC Biohazard suit and had twelve condoms on because she's slept with at least a dozen guys and had Chlamydia at least half those times.

post pics of her

I don't have any on hand. Besides, all the nudes she sent to guys have been scrubbed from every device she used. Thoroughly scrubbed apparently.

And yes that does mean I tried to recover them.

surely a slut like her would have FB or summin

Op here

Op

Your sister is pretty great, OP. Is she single? How old is she?

Disabled, but not deleted as far as I know. Didn't think of that, I'll see if I can access it somehow. She isn't that smart so her password is probably her birthday or something about weed.

eh.. nevermind

good triple though

Shes 20 now

Another reason I wouldn't fuck her anymore. She's probably done everything except meth at this point in her life and shes younger than me.

Also, we need a stolen siblings nudes thread now, can this thread become that?

Not bad, she's a keeper. You shouldn't dump her.

Step sisterr

ew fuckin grose.

OP girl is much better

that dude looks too familiar.

Hes some actorfag

do you want to fuck your sister?

I want to fuck his sister.

I don't care. I want to know if a brother wants to fuck his own sister, that's what makes my dick hard.

Yes i sniff her panties almost every night and i cum in her clothes all the time

Op how about you stop being a fag for once and fuck your sister. Making all of us a cuck.