Sexism In Anime

Why is dragon ball z so misogynists?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TheAn1meMan/videos
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did you even watch the video? He complains about Chi Chi being a shit wife and defends Goku for being a self-centred man-child.

She downplaying the fact it's Chi-chi who loves Goku and always been loyal to him. Girls backed in the day loved inuyasha and mirku had a biggest fanbased than Inuyasha himself. I bet tumblr feminists and journalists would get Inuyasha cancelled if it came out today. Mirku being a serial ass groper and a hero probably the reason why adult swim did not pick up the last season of Inuyasha.

Dude All otaku girls wanted to be Sango when Inuyasha came out in adult swim. What happened?

i know right? girls used to love this shit

Rumiko Takahashi only knows how to write disfunctional couples, so it's par for the course with her works. Girls love (or used to love) that crap.

A lot of them are fujoshis now from what I've seen.

Fuck off spics

I saw stuff from this channel on my recommendation list. The thumbnails kept me from watching them, and clearly for a good reason.

The Canipa Effect is the only actually good anime channel I can think of.

The only thing wrong with the main girl from Maison Ikkoku is that she's a widow, and therefore not a virgin.

why is int* so buttblasted?

What do they have to do with this thread?

I don't even know what that is

anime brah

Is there a webm or are you just shilling your shitty channel?

911 and sjw happened.

Uh… But they did air the last season of Inuyasha on Adult Swim/ Toonami. It was just that they aired very late in the time slot.

Goes on /a/.

I dated one at the time. It was a happier time. She ended up cheating on me and dumping me, destroying any confidence I had. I don't think I've ever fully gotten over that. Not her specificaly, but what she did to me and what I lost because of it. That was over a decade ago.

Polite sage for off-topic blogpost. I didn't ask for these feels.

iktfb

>>>/a/

They like watching anime boys act like homos.

cartoon brah

You do realize these threads only get more than 5 replies because people like to bump them out of spite for you specifically, correct?

Textbook reverse psychology.

Miroku was straight pimping.

Harmless, effeminate male characters are the thing now. See: Yuri on ice.

Chi-Chi may have kept Goku's balls in her purse but at least he would man-up when he had to.

SHAMEFUL

The Anime Man has over a million subscribers. The thumbnails and titles alone tell you everything you need to know about his channel.

youtube.com/user/TheAn1meMan/videos

girls are like water user. they assume the form suggested by their surrounding. if you put it in front of them and enough people like it - they decide to like it.

Barring a few outliers women are childlike in their need to conform and belong to a group. Its the flaw of having an overly practical nature while processing input on an emotional level.

Its the perfect mindset for child rearing though.

Sango was best girl. but do yourself the favor of asking a girl WHY they liked sango.. it'll shed some light on how their minds work.

Why is one eye bigger than the other?

goes on /a/ brah

Definitely.

You talk as if it was bad, sexism is awsome.

Ghost Stories dub is kino and a time capsule for 2005 humor. It's like a series of legendary classic Holla Forums posts rolled into a dub. Even when it has outdated moments like 2005 election jokes and BBC shit it's still funny.

Rumiko IIRC never got married either. No wonder she rehashed the same dysfunctional couple repeatedly and could never get to the end quick enough. She had never been there herself.

Fujoshis stands for fujoshi which is basically a genre and character design style for drawing super skinny and often very effininate young men that often get into gay shit. The mindset of a fangirl into fujoshit is that they do not detect competition when imagining being with these characters. Also allows for these creepy girls to enact cuckqueen fantasies for gay effeminate men. Compare this to when Inuyasha came out and they either projected themselves onto Kagome or Sango. A lot has changed from then where girls can't even stand a bit of competition.

The other element to this is that girls tend to go through this as a phase where they are waking up to wanting men but see androgynous boys and their hormonally confused selves think that is hot. This is why dykes like Uranus was popular back in the day. Basically androgyny has a lot to with hormonal imbalance, both from the androgynous and the beholder. To this day Japan still (and probably a lot of truth to this) believes that both yuri and fujoshi are embarassing phases some girls go through but eventually should get over.

If that was the case he could get loads more replies by pulling a drumpfsperg and make ridiculous shitposts.
This strikes me as legitimate butthurt, because he also does it in cartoon threads despite those never getting many replies period.

Drumpfposter is the gift that keeps giving, much like Truthseeker was (until he stopped giving gifts)

Drumpfsperg is gone though.

Did he kill himself already? I thought he would do that back in November.

goes on /a/ brah

Supposedly someone on Holla Forums doxxed him and scared him off, but I think he finally just got bored and started posting like regular anons.

Fujoshi means the fans who are into gay stuff. It's not a genre or character design style.

How did Drumpfposter managed to get doxed? He literally only posted about cuckoldry and "Drumpfkins BTFO" a hundred times a day.

I dunno fam smh