Bright

comingsoon.net/movies/news/668149-bright-movie-netflix

Really makes you think

#fantasymoviessonigger

That's just fucking dumb.

HE

Dumb.

Cuckchan /tg/'s Modern Fantasy threads write better shit than this.

Surprised that this fag will play as a cop tbh.

AYO HOL UP

So can we say Will Smiths career is officially over when he stars in stuff like this?

The newest member of the
==JUST==ice league, after Dunkaccino and RoBLACKED De Negro

He's used to play the role of a sassy cop who abide to no rule: Bad Boys, MiB, etc.

Did all the Holla Forums shitposting damage my mind or does this come off as a blatant racism allegory?
Will the movie show us that Orcs are just misunderstood victims of a racist system and dindu nuffin?

2016 was cool and all, but 2015 had the best memes.

lol

Sounds similar to Alien Nation to me

same

That was a good movie.

Orc? Looks like some tattoo'd cunt with skin mold.

rasist

WE WUZ PALADINS AND SHEET

Propaganda?
In your Hollywood?
Nah…

This terrible idea now makes sense. Landis is exactly what you get when you put a "film geek/cultural critic" in a writing position, absolute shit.

AY BRUH, AY AY, HOL UP

Well it's in a fantasy world where negroes are nonviolent productive members of society

concept seems pretty cool. this and the discovery are the only things i am looking forward to right now.

Is Lucas a thumb?

I can understand After Earf being in this, but Joel Edgerton's a pretty good actor with a solid career. Why the fuck is he doing this?

He's an auteur.

So he's an autistic thumb?

There was a movie like this in the 80s I think, but it was aliens.

The Aliens in Alien Nation weren't violent niggers-in-disguise though, they were more like Asian immigrants. As in some bad apples but mostly just hard-working people who want to be left alone.

I liked Chronicle, though. That movie was before he got POZZED with that SJW bullshit.

Like hell it was.