French Investigative Reporters Contact "Man Who Dies in Every Terror Attack"

…And No, Conspiratards, He's Not an FBI Agent

> This man used to be my friend but he’s cheated money out of me and at least four people who I know. I lodged both civil and criminal complaints against him, but because the legal proceedings are dragging on and he still hasn’t given us back our money, we decided to punish him by posting his photo online. Our goal is to ruin his reputation. We want the whole world to recognise his face.

> My photo is everywhere because of someone who started it as a prank after a legal dispute. I never reported the people who did this to me because, in Mexico, nothing ever happens in these kinds of cases.
> Now, my photo has appeared in several stories that were widely shared on Twitter. I contacted several media outlets like the BBC and the New York Times and asked them to delete my photo but they never responded.
observers.france24.com/en/20160705-mexican-man-dies-every-terrorist-attack-mystery

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/mtn-shr-de
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's like a perfect inverse of Sam Hyde. Should we co-opt this meme for lols?

Whoops, forgot my Rach!

Literally who?
Probably.

Is that a freak accident or are all my images now being filtered to have that as a spoiler?

its just the site being broken as always

It's a sign from Kek you've shitposted too much. You can still repent.

hahaha

This.

Sounds like those kids pictures that apparently died in americas shootings but were also on immigrant posters in europe or some shit

I believe you don't understand what Kek wants, user. Every shitpost is an offering to The Trickster Frog, He Who Rustles in the Leaves.

Corruptions of "lol" be upon him.

This miracle of the thumbnail was a sign from Lord Kek that user has earned favor in His watery eyes.

You're just trying to get him killed by niggers. Whatever, I said my piece already.

Oh wow so you're saying the whole "crisis actor" theory has a plausible explanation? Wow who would have ever imagined that agencies that undergo risky plots and who strongly value secrecy wouldn't use easily exposed, readily identifiable actors whose presence is completely redundant to begin with?

Certainly not me. I would never have suspected that.

ITT: SHIT

You know, Rach is going to fap to those pics, right?

ikr

There is one nigger you cannot kill, user.

The nog inside.

Good goyim

Anyone else wants some chocolate Ice cream after this?

…No.

It's obvious a group of people trolling the fuck out of a friend or hated person. Sometimes Holla Forums really lacks the occams razor well, most of the time actually

Sometimes InfoWars comes to Holla Forums you mean, and Holla Forums tells them to go back to 4chan

Nobody thinks he's an FBI agent you filthy Jew.

Wew lad, scat dump is a good sign this is some deep shit.

Well played.

Goodness, but I really dislike that hideous Roman Catholic harridan.

FILTHY, DUMB
RACHPOSTING SCUM

Rachported.

please an hero learningkike

I'm always amazed at the insanity of tinfoilers. To think that it's even possible that conspiracies exist in 2016. If there's one thing history has taught us it's that powerful people never collude or lie to the public.

So it's always good when our friend and protector the media is there to put our mind at rest.

If you're a bit insane and notice some imagined inconsistencies in the official narratives around these events, then it was probably just some guy trolling.

Thanks FBI OP, for setting the record straight.

THREAD SUCCESSFULLY DERAILED

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

There has been some discussion of the article ITT if you'd bother to read and not just glue your eyes to scat pics.

And stop sperging out over Rychyl Myddyw pictures; I'm the OP, I can post whatever images I want with my article. #AnInconvenientTruth #DealWithIt

Why deleting the fucking thread, jew? You could ask for a ban of these faggots. You can hide their ID. The reaction to the OP makes me wonder, what is this all about.

Misogyny, plain and simple.

Oy vey goyim you foun- err I mean I was trolling you the whole time :^)

B/TARDS GET THE FUCK OUT

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

I was reluctant at first as well. It took me a bit as well and a shot to see it. It's just another user, sharing information as paranoid as the rest of us calling out potential shills.
godspeed rachposter

Brought to you by the same (((people))) who brought you the holocaust. People coming back from the dead who just so happen to be around during terror attacks and shooting rampages.

Looks like this guy is going for a world record. Do you think his ktd ratio will ever reach 1/6 million?

….

The beginning of this german language jihad video contains clips from various Islamic attacks on western soil all while a nasheed is played in the background.

What is weird is that a clip from the Breivik attack is featured among them the at 01:00

archive.org/details/mtn-shr-de

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN LEARNINGCODE
DEATH TO JOSHUA GOLDBERG
DEATH TO JOSHUA GOLDBERG
DEATH TO JOSHUA GOLDBERG

DEATH TO JOSHUA GOLDBERG

REVOLT UNTIL THE MADDOWKIKE IS GONE

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

JOSHUA GOLDBERG IS A DISGUSTING KIKE

DEATH TO GOLDBERG

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN MADDOWPOSTER

DEATH TO GOLDBERG

Probably socialolgists studying the general populations ability to notice. Eggheads are rthe most evil people on the planet.

This reminds me of Sandy Hoax when the media was using a picture of some random girl (who was still alive and not in any way connected to the school) as one of the victims until her mother found out and informed them.

I wonder who this is

That's exactly why I posted this thread, to head off stormderps from shitposting about muh kinspeercy or whatever. It's all just a big prank! Nothing to see here, cytyzyn.

why is this rubbish still not locked?

Just like Sam Hyde :^)