Police shooting in MN was livestreamed to Facebook tonight

facebook.com/100007611243538/videos/1690073837922975/?pnref=story

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/G7TX7
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
youtube.com/watch?v=6WkTURRuDZ0
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/
minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game#Antisemitism
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8065934
journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/bps/article/PIIS0006322309012724/abstract
citeulike.org/group/6880/article/6445652
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1913922/pdf/1744-9081-3-30.pdf
springerlink.com/content/50x2125530hku64l/fulltext.pdf?page=1
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19448851
nature.com/npp/journal/v33/n2/pdf/1301417a.pdf
nytimes.com/2015/04/08/us/south-carolina-officer-is-charged-with-murder-in-black-mans-death.html?_r=0
twitter.com/Bastille1791/status/750930841681825792
dickorclit.com/index.php?poolid=4
twitter.com/jananamirah/status/750929352234196992
washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/
archive.is/L199c
archive.is/PHnh5
archive.is/v3RoD
archive.is/8vvsO
archive.is/CDYso
archive.is/v3RoD
archive.is/ROzJR
archive.is/E6CRI
archive.is/VK7LG
gofundme.com/2d3eze7g
myspace.com/chedda001
archive.is/9nk4m
archive.is/CLVi3
cytu.be/r/ubermensch
livestream.com/kdfw/live
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

archive.is/G7TX7

cuck officer crying

And that's why you give the officer your CCW along with your license instead of saying "AYO NIGGUH I GOT A GUN UP IN HEAH"

You immediately tell the officer that you are carrying and ask him if he wants you to step out so he can disarm you.

Can't niggers even carry right?

What? He wasn't driving.

After she said he had gun.

I'm done. I've hit my nigger limit.

C'mon, you know he's going to have a mountain of paperwork to fill out. I'd be crying too.

I hate niggers as much as the next person, but this guy was a legal CCW exercising his rights.

Cop should go to jail on this one. He fucked up.

"I just got over my last bout of carpal tunnel!"

/r/ webm of the shooting part

The video is of the immediate aftermath.

Blacks are so hostile to police, it's no wonder they turn these niggers into Swiss cheese at the slightest twitch. They've had decades to earn their violent reputations, and this kind of happening is the result of such.

That is the thing. I've seen videos where a cop shoots a nigger who was actually just reaching for a wallet to show ID, but how he reached for the wallet was the dumbest things I've ever seen. He was standing outside his care with the driver side door open, cops asks for ID, nig quickly turns around, dives into his cab, reaching towards the passenger seat of glove box, then quickly started whipping back around to face the cop. It never even occurs to him how threatening everyone of those actions reads to a third party.
For example, I've had cops ask for things that were in my glove box. Now maybe because my IQ is north of 75, instead of just suddenly reaching for my glovebox, I first inform the officer that what he asked for is in my glovebox and that I would need to reach for it. He says ok and calmly and slowly reach for it, open it and don't obscure his view towards what I'm grabbing. Amazingly, I wasn't shot. Didn't even have the gun pulled on me.

I know it is retarded lib-think to suggest another of dem programs, but I've wondered if niggers genuinely need training about how to interact with police.

Her demeanor is really odd, no?

She knows she's about to get paid and the cop is completely fucked.

She don't give a shit about that nigger anyway. She got at least 3-4 other nigs on the side.

This one's going to do it.

NoThiefsAllowed is covering this currently on his livestream:
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Agree the cop messed up here, but at the same time, this guy did not handle it right either. In the high tension world we live in if you are a ccw carrier, and you get stopped the first thing you do,

It's that fucking easy

He did that, but the cop ordered him to grab his license + registration.

Either way, the cop is fucked in this one, manslaughter minimum. The guy was legally carrying.

Honestly, it just shows how fucked up niggers are mentally. The cop probably wouldn't allow her to move around, but she could have soothingly talked to him. "Everything will be okay", "stay strong", "I'm here with you".

Instead the last thing he hears is her shrill, obnoxiously loud voice saying that he's fucking dead. kek

youtube vid

niggers happening when?

Oh agreed.

The coo should have

This cop fucked up, I'm not a fan of bogs myself but this guy fucked up, he honestly sounds like a green horn

Why does the white man keep the black man down like this?

Fun Fact: white devils made heroin so they could introduce it into the black community and destroy them, but the black man turned it around and sold it to make money

this is what some niggers actually believe. no, srs

Exactly, the cop should have ordered him to step out and disarm him temporarily if he was that concerned (although I don't know how legal that is itself).

Cop is completely fucked.

How long until someone gets shot and posts selfies of them bleeding out instead of actually treating the wound?

im sure its happened atleast once already

He died, google that shit.

I thought that was crack, but wouldn't surprise me since every bad thing that ever happens to blacks is the white man's fault.

It really makes me wonder when they tell these stories about just how unbelievably racist white people used to be. Like, if we so god damn racist not even 100 years ago, why did we ever stop?

and this is why we don't like lolbergs.

If whites vanished overnight, what would they blame all their problems on, I wonder

no shit. was he dead when she was streaming it?

nope.

Officer was asian

Right, they would blame asians

Why is the police officer crying?

Really?

Calling it now, every level of nigger from feral to white mimic nig would have a different, more human reaction. Kike setup at another attempt to incite chimpouts and further cuck whites

Because he's asian

we've already seen what happens when scapegoats disappear. Just look at the LGBTQ++@$.com community. The minute gays got the right to marry they became part of the "oppressors" and are starting to be totally marginalized in favor of new snowflakes. They just slowly start to devour each other until nobody is left.

This. Bring this up everywhere. Sheboon lying saying he din du nuffin

and nothing of value was lost that day

How's the weather in Minnesota?

We're overdue for a chimpout

link to full video? looks like original is shoahed

lol you know what's really sad, in a lot of these places these cops make like ~40k / year salary (without the side jobs). This guy fucked his whole life up on a job that pays like 40k. Joke's on him for taking that shit job to begin with I suppose.

Better prepare for some Mogadishu tier chimpouts.

youtube.com/watch?v=6WkTURRuDZ0

Remember that ((( they ))) are building racial tension for Democracy Spring. This is just another dress rehearsal where they will test their organization skills.

see:

(thanks to both of y'all for providing youtube mirrors)

ah i thought there was a longer one.. would like to see what actually happened because we are going on the word of a nigger judging that the cop did wrong and the niggers didnt move in a manner justifying getting shot

She doesn't start streaming until after he was shot.

Well I'd hardly call it screaming, more like slightly sad while simultaneously giddy because she's going to get a huge settlement + a cop just fucked his life up.

To a nigger that's like an actual Christmas

checked

did the nig dead? any media yet?

what time was this?

It's a reference to flint.

I'm fucking exhausted, I read streaming as screaming. I'M OUT

Jesus. Fuck. I'm like right in ground zero here for MPLS chimpouts. Maybe they can wait for like 3 more weeks until I move out of the hood.

This is one vile bitch. She can barely contain her excitement. Instead of consoling a dying man she was giddy with anticipation of the fat check (courtesy of a jew lawyer) and media attention she's about to receive. Why is most of the video aimed at her fucking face?

i agree. i was hoping to get a good look at the chimp dying. what a downer

I haven't found any links confirming he is dead, but that is the word going around. Apparently his name was Philando Castille

Seriously, you can tell all the bitch was thinking about was how viral this video would go and how much attention she'd get.

This.

They legitimately do need to be trained on how to behave around a police officer. All inner city high schools should have mandatory police interaction training (freshman year, first semester, before they drop out).

We all know BLM would bitch and moan and the MSM would call it racist, but I have zero doubt it would save the lives of more niggers (and police) than anything they will ever do.

wtf? so he's a pimp nigga spic? holy shit.

double bonus

Why are nigger names so fucking weird? Is this some retarded attempt at distancing from EBIL CRACKA CULTURE AND SHIET? I'm sure not even actual african names sound this alien

Was hoping for the actual shots fired.

teaching niggers how to behave in civilized society is an ethnocentric white male weapon of cultural violence.

GTFO

Ah fuck wrong webm

No fuck that. Lets just them the fuck over to Liberia where they belong or castrate them or kill them.

Oh shit I just noticed the wheel is on the right hand side. What the fuck? Did they get a drivers ed car? What's going on here. And when did she get her phone out? She had to have it out before because I doubt the cop is going to let her go grabbing for shit after he just shot a guy with a gun. This seems like nog setup trying to do something to get the cop to shoot them on camera and only show the aftermath.

wait…. are those chimps beating each other up? that doesn't even make sense. niggers don't even know how to riot right.

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/

minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/http://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2016/07/06/police-officer-involved-shooting-in-falcon-heights/

i forgot about this one. what ever happened with that? nig dead? cop jail?

What is it about the Holidays?

Someone may have mirrored the recording to keep the copyright mechanisms on youtube from automatically removing the video.

Yeah thats fucking weird, I thought it was llike in the center of the dash at first

Or the more likely reason, kikes are leaving it up because they think its good evidence to russle niggers.

American police are trained by Israeli companies, its no surprise the cops end up treating the citizenry like Palestinians.

I have never heard of a nigger driving a euro style vehicle like that. So.. I slowed the video down to 25% and you cant see if there is a left side steering wheel as well but…….

stay with me Holla Forums… Im good at this shit… Let me just charge my mana.

Wa Na Na Na Na

Wa Na Na Na Na

Hail Kek

They stole a drivers ed vehicle

cap this message and these digits.

I didn't say I gave a shit about saving the lives of niggers. Just saying, if they really cared about black lives, this is the course of action that BLM should endorse.

It would just be a stop-gap measure to make the lives of police officers easier and hopefully create a slightly more civilized society until we ship them back to Africa.

I guarantee you they did more than just have a busted tail light. And I bet ya he didnt have a valid ccw. Some nigger saying they have a ccw doesnt mean they actually have a ccw.

what nigga

who got a ft im stressed nigga

Counting it, and he did "work" for some school district… so he probably had access to a high school drivers ed vehicle.

No charges, niggers haven't won a single case. lmao

Its easy to do that when you're white.

(< Hover)

Nigger stop doing that it makes you look like a mega newfag

underrated post

I never tell anyone, but i raped my own biological mother. I still masturbate up to this day, 10 years after she died.

I raped her by putting strong sleeping aid medication in her tea. Once knocked off, i fucked her so hard i came 2 times in her pussy. Licked her pussy & ass clean and played with her boobs. Toke a few photos of her face with my cock on it.

She never knew, next morning she woke up she had an headache and i made her breakfast and thats it. I never did it again.

She died 2 years later and i feel like i lost both my mom and my wife, i loved her that much. Her ass tasted so good.

Now a decade as passed, i'm married and have children, i'm grown up but i still masturbate about her. It's like i have this very strong bond with her, i love her to death.

On some dark nights i think about going to the graveyard, digging up back the grave and fucking her rotten corpse.

Gosh, just thinking about it makes me super hard, harder than any big ass blonde could ever give me, and my mom wasn't even that hot.

I'm sure i'll someday do it, and cum once and for all in her skeleton pussy for one last time.

If what she says is true

Sounds like a black dude trying to protect himself against niggers.

I hate cops and niggers though so I dunno I'm so torn

I gotta give credit to niggers, they're brave enough to chimp out when its justified.
White people, well you gotta push them pretty hard.

Still gets me every time

Way to fucking write him off so quickly. She doesn't even seem upset.

Bix nood in piece muh nigga.

that was a stolen vehicle. And he did not have a ccw license.

Low Cat. 2

I spoke too soon, shock I guess.

Which is why the whole "easy to control brown people replace europeans" meme is so stupid. Whites are the most goddamn docile people on the planet, just keep their society somewhat safe and they comply.

Yeah, WTF is up with that??? There are some right-hand drive cars sold in USA, I know a rural route mail carrier who drives one. But it's gotta be rare.

Minnesweden here. It's been humid the last couple days, yesterday we had a strong but fairly brief thunderstorm.

pics or it didn't happen

lmao

Find some videos of whites playing the knockout game? You see, only police expect niggers to be randomly and explosively violent, because only niggers are randomly and explosively violent. If police don't react fast enough then police die.

No sudden moves nigger.

user be a champ and make that go in here

idk how to gif

So it was a drivers ed car. This is getting weird.

yes, destroying your own neighborhoods in a fit of chimp rage.
So cool. white people should do that.

Cops will get off of course. This is why everybody should be allowed to carry, cops surrounded by 20 or so glock-carrying citizens will be far less willing to pull their pistols at a traffic stop.

Philando's arrest record's been posted now (pic related) twitter.com/Aplusplusplus/status/750921727589412864

Any chance the video footage was mirrored?

But those are other black people, this guy was complying and was reaching for his wallet.
I can call you hitler too but it dosn't make it so.

I was never truly, truly a racist until i learned the knockout game was a nigger on white hate crime and the media was lying to me.

i'll never go back. kill them all

I should clarify, it's not "arrest" records actually, they are petty traffic violations.

So Philando is a shitty driver, no worse than most chronic traffic offenders.

wait….. so how the fuck did he get a CCW? dat sheboon was lying awright

Time to play the game one again

Might be a british import or JDM

Sure thing nigger.

Yoofs

Hmmm apparently the officer was a chink.

We should give the chink a nigger-slaying metal and then put him in jail for awhile until we deport him back to Asia on a secret mission to kill all niggers in Asia.

Possible. I have no idea why people do that, but they do.

Actually it was against jews, but it got so popular many niggers forgot the rules. I for one didn't care if a jew got his block knocked off, they deserve it for keeping niggers in a cycle of poverty.

THE FOOTAGE IS MIRRORED.

not that i cant think of. unless we are talking about some complex parlour tricks

Is it not weird how fucking calm she is? The first thing she thinks to do is log into kikebook and start streaming? I'm not saying this is a hoax, but damn this shit is weird.

Why mirror?

Correct, should've checked it before I posted, that's my bad. From what I've seen so far doesn't seem like a bad guy, had two jobs, responsible enough to get a CCL. Deserved better than the heartless bitch of a girlfriend at a minimum.

really? that explains why it hit the media so quick. citation?

I just tested with my own phone. When using the front-facing camera, the footage is mirrored.

You can literally use your phone as a mirror.

The video is mirrored.

The officer is probably the only one who will cry over him.

Even the niggers know they're worth more dead than alive. A protestable killing has a vague promise of gibs attached.

White people know to have documentation at the ready before the officer reaches your vehicle.

Those are orcs, user.

again you are painting Philando with a huge brush, you don't know what he was doing.
Remember the black history professor that was arrested for breaking and entering…into his own house?

Is he a criminal just because your pie chart has a bigger black wedge?

there is nothing in that photo that indicated mirroring

facebook streaming = niggatech

It's a wonder the video didn't have sparkles or some dumb bullshit.

Oy Vey
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Knockout_game#Antisemitism

that sounds exactly like what they would do

Badge goes on left side (on the heart's side). Always. Can't believe you nigs haven't caught this. Also traffic.

Because blacklivesdon'tmatter

do you belong here?

Damn son and I thought I was fucked up fapping to latex.

No, he was arrested for chimping out on the police officer when he tried to figure out what was going on. If he just explained that he had locked himself out, he wouldn't have been arrested.

Gibs is a powerful motivator. No doubt she would like a police brutality payday.

You're a faggot.

It's OK if you don't want a phone though, I understand that.

Also explains why she kept looking back at the phone.

Even as her boyfriend was fading out she was concerned with how she looks on camera.

I didn't watch to the part of them removing her, and I was asking why the video would be mirrored. Is this like some new thing I'm missing where people do that shit for a reason? Seen a lot of photos/video mirrored recently.

I don't get it.
Why should it matter if the video was mirrored?

hahahahahahaha

GTK-RWN

Funny, "hate crime" laws were supposedly to protect blacks but my understanding is that the majority of their prosecutions have been for "crimes" against kikes.

makes you think…

No, the cop didn't believe him, yet this professor was on TV and is well known. If the dumbass cop watched PBS instead of WWF wrestling he would have immediately recognized him.

The only reason the cops came by is because a old white fart neighbor didn't like him and called the fuzz

Neither do you.

All niggers are criminals. Pie charts like that just show how big the chunk of niggers is as the population cycles in and out of incarceration.

Just trying to figure out why it looks so bizarre is all.

Nigger women

Nice one.

yet philando's "criminal" record was all traffic misdemeanors, hardly one who lived a life of crime. I knew a white kid with twice as many offenses and he was 21. he just loved speeding.

Yeah it's called parenting. I'm white as the surface of the moon and my parents still took the time to explain to me how to behave around police. I don't think I was even a teenager when I had that talk.

I made this OC a while back. The simple explanation for virtually everything wrong with African American communities is the disintegration of the family unit, which leads to unproductive behavior and poor choices, which further degrades the family unit, leading to a situation where now 3/4 black babies are born out of wedlock. The single greatest indicator of whether or not a child grows up to become a criminal isn't wealth, intelligence, geography, or even race. The single greatest indicator of whether or not a child will grow up to be a criminal is whether or not he was raised by a father.

I fear the situation cannot be reversed now. In about 25 years, roughly 75% of the "military age" black men in America will have grown up in fatherless homes. Most of them will be unable to hold onto regular jobs, finish school, or maintain family relationships. Black women will be forced to seek mates outside of their communities. At that point the black community in the US will basically implode on its own as the women get absorbed into other cultures and the men fade away.

White people are slower to anger, but when they are…

Whites aren't docile, they're just not stupid enough to commit crimes against their own kind, they have more compassion for their fellow white people than niggers for their own.

Is the video being mirrored significant?

are you literally serious right now?
gas yourself faggot. quit talking like a retarded bitch sometime soon.

She was recording with the face camera on the phone.

see

misdemeanors are crimes

Stop apologizing for niggers because a cop busted you once. You seem butthurt and like a jealous pussy. Did your girlfriend leave you for a cop?

just means the nog hasn't been caught for his felonies yet.

What should I say instead? You can figuratively use your phone as a mirror? That's not correct. Stop being a cock sucking faggot, I will use words properly when appropriate.

I was never truly racist until I read a book by Medicins Sans Frontiers written by a doctor and not even explicitly white nationalist at all, found it in my library, and it basically detailed his experiences in Africa; the niggers would kill the aid-workers, cannibalize each other, rape and kill pregnant women, and all kinds of other atrocities.

That book (and I was like maybe 11 or something) made me hate niggers. I used to cry for them and feel bad about how Africa was then I realized these niggers aren't even human in the full and proper sense of that word. They create their own hell.

Vice guide to Liberia is a great example of how niggers are. Liberia is a nation of freed slaves and it is shit. So is every other black nation on the planet, no matter how wealthy it was formally, or how they got it.

half the time you can't understand what nogs are saying with their ghetto speak.

Cop probably just heard the word GUN then he was reaching for something.

hahahah

He was d'wanuffin

Sorry never been busted by the cops, last traffic ticket was in 1992.

I watch PBS and didnt recognize him

half were dismissed otherwise known as "get the fuck out of my courtroom you're wasting my time"

This is your only way out amerifags, otherwise you're going to end up being massacred by your fellow white cucks.
The chimpout is fucking coming, the jews did this
Even retarded aboriginals here in straya are starting to chimp.

I can tell you he's no gud boi.
Nigger is a negligent criminal(common nigger trait). Due to the shit policing he has never been caught until he was brought down rightfully.

Then why are you trying to convince us that the nigger did no wrong and the cop is at fault?

Is that usually the case?

We need to figure out a way to steer the dindu nuffins towards the jewish neighborhoods, fix 2 problems at once.

Conviction doesn't transform innocent behavior into a crime. That she hasn't been indicted yet has nothing to do with her lack of criminal behavior.

Shilldog is a career criminal, she just hasn't been put away yet.

We're working on it.

HE WUZ A GUD BOY HE DINDU NUTTIN

agreed. the only decent country in Africa is Morocco tbh fam

suspiciously, not a part of the African Union. hmmmmm…..

back in the day they used to know, but now not so much.

You bernie people are beyong pathetic, just vote Trump and get your revenge this November against her. The FBI won't do nuffin!

Your nigger is showing.

You're not very familiar with where you are, clearly. You get 1 more post before you're filtered, better make it count.

Explain why every black dominated area is overwhelmingly shit and every white dominated area is paradise. Why everyone wants to move to a predominately white nation and nobody wants to go to black shitholes.

We already have genetic explanations for why blacks are more violent than other races.

For example - At one end of the androgen receptor gene, which is alternatively labeled AR or NR3C4, there are varying amounts of the trinucleotide repeats CAG and GGC. Blacks possess less of these CAG repeats.

Fewer CAG repeats causes increased transactivation of the receptor (meaning that the receptor became more activated to increase gene expression), see the research here:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8065934

Cortisol responses are another area that highlight racial differences in behavior. a new study by Way and Taylor has found that the short allele of 5-HTTLPR causes increased cortisol responses to a perceived social threat provided by the Trier Social Stress Test.

journals.elsevierhealth.com/periodicals/bps/article/PIIS0006322309012724/abstract

Also, a new study by Armbruster et al found that the 7R allele of DRD4 causes lower cortisol responses and that this allele interacted with the long allele of 5-HTTLPR to lower cortisol response to social stress.

citeulike.org/group/6880/article/6445652

Beaver et al determined that African-Americans have significantly more 7R alleles than whites. The possibility that low cortisol levels in African Americans could be partly genetic has important implications for research on the genetics of violence.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1913922/pdf/1744-9081-3-30.pdf

Indeed, in 2008 Rajender et al determined that male control subjects average 21.19 repeats, rapists average 18.44 repeats, murderers average 17.59 repeats, and men who murder after they finish raping average 17.31 repeats.

springerlink.com/content/50x2125530hku64l/fulltext.pdf?page=1

The shortest repeat lengths are associated with a higher degree of violence, earlier criminal records, verbal aggression, assertive personalities, extraversion, neuroticism, and self-transcendence (mystical tendencies).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19448851

Sjoberg et al proved that higher testosterone levels increased aggressive tendencies in males with the 3R allele that is the most common MAOA allele in black people but did not increase aggression in males with the 4R allele that is the most common MAOA allele in whites.

nature.com/npp/journal/v33/n2/pdf/1301417a.pdf

To summarize, African Americans have fewer CAG repeats in the androgen receptor gene, which somehow increases testosterone spikes. Higher testosterone decreases MAOA enzyme levels in those with the 3-repeat allele. Plus, androgen receptor alleles with fewer CAG repeats beget more androgen receptor activity. These receptors translocate to the cell nucleus and down-regulate the MAOA gene. African Americans likely have a significant genetic component to their lower baseline cortisol levels and lower cortisol spikes in response to threats. This further allows higher testosterone levels and decreases MAOA levels directly.

Instead, they're taught that the greatest blacks in American history are famous for breaking the law and not letting some muffuggin cracka boss his ass around. With a historiography like that, what do you expect really? They'd be better off learning about space-Egyptians.

If/when the nigs do go full Zimbabwe here in The States, it'll be a massacre. White people with guns do not fuck around, and there are millions of them here.

Consider suicide.

Boomercuck pls go

I'm not defending niggers, believe me. I think justice however must be taken CASE BY CASE. its very likely justice was not served here, and even worse the police officer will get off despite video evidence.

it just goes to show that a cop can get off a charge even if he is on video shooting a citizen.

Shekelstein attorneys are on both sides, and love to trick the goyim into worshipping the cops even though cops kill more whites percentagewise than they kill blacks.

LOOL. no wonder this isn't plastered on every news website.

It's easy to do that when you're black, too. But blacks don't do that. Instead they act impulsively because of their genetics.

Why do you think the cop will get off?

Show me a case where a cop has murdered a nig legitimately and got away with it scot free and we'll talk about it.

seconding this request.

user nobody has ever told me anything about police ever. I don't even know the laws in my nation. Just this month though a beautiful red haired white female police officer came to my door and took me away to the psychiatric ward. She checked me over to see my self-harm and also asked if I had any concealed weapons on me and I told her I had one and I took out my knife and put it on the table and went with her to the psychiatric ward. Nothing bad happened other than I keep thinking about her and wanting to call her and tell her I love her.

[citation needed]

embed related

nytimes.com/2015/04/08/us/south-carolina-officer-is-charged-with-murder-in-black-mans-death.html?_r=0

In this case he was not going to get charged until the video was posted.>>6604376
Was she cute?

watchu talkin bout dog we be tot all duh 'portant shit nigga. i be doin skool in shit so gud an be gettin dem hoes dey know i's got dem branes

That cop is in prison right now. He hasn't "gotten away" at all.

Keep trying, nigger lover.

wait… better version

Criminal justice is a cultural construct of Western Civilization, that is… European societies. Niggers do not have systems of justice in their own countries, or cities, or neighborhoods outside of mob rule.

Here Whites are the mob.

Thus "Justice" is not applicable to the nigger. The nigger is simply an animal that has to be contained and kept domesticated, or removed… there are no other options.

WHY ARE YOU ALL CELEBRATING? HE WAS ONE OF US

twitter.com/Bastille1791/status/750930841681825792

only because the video, even though the evidence was clear that he was shot in the back. the man who took the video was even threatened by the cops.

Welcome to israel, I mean america.

KYS

That's a she?

You should look into the fleeing felon law. He was legally allowed to do what he did.

heresy

heresy again

Thats one of my fantasies, to be seduced by a cute female police officer

>trying to blame the jew when the nigger is clearly at fault. no rabbi told him to gun down cops. technically.

Thanks for the thread summary, Menachem Silverberg, so isn't it time for breakfast in Tel-Aviv now?

(check'd)

Jesus user are you trying to reply to half the fucking thread or what?

This isn't 4chan, anymore.

Does anyone find it unbearably cute when mulattos with a european frame act act girly and white? It's like when half-orcs blush.

I actually feel kinda bad now

lel in Morocco they execute faggots, I've been told many stories by a commando about it, who hates fags

max filter

replying to the (you) faggot. he's so deeply autistic he needs to fling shit to get anyone to acknowledge him. 0/10

Seems like he wasn't a complete ape. He just nigged and lost.

They'd blame whitey for leaving them all those problems.

So….

Is it me or does she not sound too particularly bothered that her boyfriend just died? Seriously, she's like

SHIEEEEEEETTTTT

Wow you're a huge faggot, I'm surprised you're not a namefag yet

lmao

touche. i thought this was a dude for like 10 years until Wyatt colored it in

she looks like skeletor though

I've gotten the feeling Morocco is bretty kool for a number of reasons

Doesn't matter.

Don't ever fucking compare me to a nigger. He wasn't one of us, I don't care what cartoons he likes or how "real he be keepin it."

If you want to side with nigger, knock yourself out. Don't include me.

He might be one of you. He's not one of me.

I can't distinguish between black shemales and black females for the life of me.
dickorclit.com/index.php?poolid=4

where'd you get that from autismo?

I'd rather discuss justice if it was like… how blacks are punished within a black nation by their legal system. They just don't belong here so as far as I'm concerned every black should be shot merely for being here.

(checked)
Must be true.

This is your only way out amerifags, otherwise you're going to end up being massacred by your fellow white cucks.
The chimpout is fucking coming, the jews did this
Even retarded aboriginals here in straya are starting to chimp.

fuck, I want an HK 21 so bad. my hk 91 can't compete.

We need more brothas like Sun Ra. Dude wanted to take blacks back to SATURN.

I don't know about cute but she had similar interest to me, was very nice, non-degenerate, and very beautiful. Would 14/88 with.

white cucks are cucks because they are pussy. they wont massacre anything. one white nationalist is worth 50 shitskins or cucks.

This. Legal systems in Africa are a joke btw and may as well not exist.

Typical cuck.

This is not the time for empathy, this is a war. You need to bore that shit out of you, it'll come back to haunt you one day.

Holy shit Philando was Holla Forums
this is an outrage

Oh shit now I'm somewhat conflicted.

pick one

I know my choice. what about you shlomo?

God damn, that sounds mean (the gun).

If you empathize with your enemy, and he is your racial adversary, then you've lost. You gain nothing by keeping a pet nigger around.

Heh, I have the phone number, name, and email of the police officer. It's been awhile… I think I will call her when I'm done cleaning up the house and ask if she wants to come over and talk with me.

It's a mystery user, no wonder a lot of niggers are faggots, their woman look pretty much like their men.

You shouldn't, sure he was smart, but he was on the other team.

Also, lads, is an FN FAL a worthwhile gun? I've always wanted one, don't know if they're worth it.

Didn't like fags or jews.

Just because hes better then most niggers doesn't mean hes still not a nigger.

But I will say I hate cops too, so
dead nigger and jailed cop is a win win

Its come to this, the jew has found us all out and they're methodically getting rid of us one by one.

FN-FAL is a good battle rifle.

Yes it's great if you don't mind the weight and like to shoot a lot. Go to /k/ though, lets keep this focused

Because this is not the place to ask, many pollacks here don't know shit about guns aside from any cod player would

They're great. I prefer a good PTR 91 though for accuracy and simplicity.

The trade off is there is no adjustable gas system and it gets dirty faster.

He's not rare. American blacks have a long history of despising Jews. Most nogs outright hate them.

Look at the barely-coherent grammar, his stupid plan to support himself with mix tapes, and his gibs demand for "community centers".

This guy actually believed teaching every nigger in the ghetto how to produce an album is a foundation for a productive economy. Keep in mind that blacks view selling music the same way they view selling drugs. Set up yo biddnes right and you be stackin dat money celin' to da flo', dog. They have no concept of capital accumulation, industrial production, or institution building.

Truly, was anything of value actually lost? This creature was a perpetual child. One who couldn't even control himself enough to avoid getting killed by a nu-male Azn cop.

oh my…

I'll pick -1 nigger all day, because these welfare parasites spawn hoards of other welfware parasites… who grow up to be disenfranchised "activitsts" who love Soros money.

Additionally, niggers don't attack "Jews" because they can't differentiate them from "Whites" so your fantasy of a Ben Garrison Nigger-Incarnate is a fantasy.

Fuck off my pol, fucking cancer

These nogs are getting uppity.

you're trying way too hard m8

Still trying way too hard

wew lad I wish niggers would

Alright, sage for off-topic.

That's a nice gun user, yours?

At least the cops would finally work for a living, dodging black assassins

filtered.

Sorry my tone did not really translate through in that post.

"somewhat conflicted" means I really don't care.

The only allies we have amongst blacks were stopped by the FBI long ago. There were ones that wanted segregation and to stop racemixing. Now all these niggers don't have a problem with racemixing and want to parasite off of whites. Any theoretical "good niggers" already left for Haiti/Jamaica/Subsahara/etc.

I am ready to kill all niggers, jews, chinks… and not worry about it at all.

Wizard stuff…

All the "redpilled" non-whites I've known ended up racemixing or doing other anti-white things or renouncing redpill ideology. None of them ever stayed true to the philosophy when push came to shove. So, I'm really not that "conflicted". It's nice though the nigger doesn't like jews.

IT GETS BETTER!

all good points. i noted earlier that one dead nig and a jailed azn was nothing lost. see above.

wew so jewish. most of them go to jail and most of the rest are drooling children. most kikes destroy whole communities. not to mention the fact that even the activist nigs wouldn't know what to do without some kike egging them one.

nice try though, Mordecai
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Why do libshits not understand basic police procedure?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

twitter.com/jananamirah/status/750929352234196992

kill me

You're creating a false dichotomy because you literally love niggers and want to have a pet animal to cuck you.

its coming

reported, filtered

Yes. Highly reccomended. It regularly shoots 1.5 MOA.

Same can't be said with most other semi auto rifles because the gas ports fuck up the barrel harmonics.

PTR uses a delayed roller blowback mechanism which doesn't require a gas port but is dirty as fuck because it just shits everything straight back into the receiver .

ROPE! ROPE! ROPE!

washingtontimes.com/news/2015/apr/21/police-kill-more-whites-than-blacks-but-minority-d/
newobserveronline.com/far-more-whites-killed-by-us-police/

There are many more, but that should suffice.

Blacks commit crimes at higher rates, but there are like 5x as many whites as blacks.

you use that word, but I don't think you know what it means

archive.is/L199c

Hey Holla Forums when are you going to actively fight mudshits and so on?

Me personally, when I get a terminal illness, am getting too old, etc. something like that I'll just take all my accumulated knowledge, weapons, training, etc. and put it to use then.

That or a race war / societal breakdown will be the context to start fighting earlier than intended.

reported for shitposting

Omran why are you loosh farming here in this thread?

not holding hands with her as you fall asleep on the back porch during a cool summer night
not waking up to your loving, pregnant wife cooking your favorite breakfast in nothing but an apron and slippers

The coming civil war will be a backdrop for a white birthrate explosion.

Alright, that photo was funny the first time, but you can cut it out now.

So this is why I have seen an unusual amount of weird-acting (moreso than normal) blacks doing nigwalks while I'm driving home from work around 1am. I really need to get my CCW ASAP, summer is already here.

Sauce on that awesome pic?

noooooooooooooooo….. MOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

^this tbh fam

wat satan

Nah, amazingly, despite outnumbering blacks like 5:1, blacks are about on par with whites in terms of violent crime, sometimes even outpacing us.

Probably why 40% of the US prison population is black.

lol

He did God's work. Killing a nigger is never a mistake. You should go to jail for writing a criminally cucked post.

kek

The white crime stats are so high in your chart because spics are counted as white.

So are Arabs.

How is roller-delayed blowback different from direct impingement (besides the ball bearings)? Does it not have a separate gas tube?

There is no gas tube.

This video is better

Something about this is just too convenient, fam.

actual lmao

underrated post

did you think Gran Torino was made up jewish propaganda?

>>>/plebbit/

I hope it was a roseville cop, Im not in the mode for Helicopters flying 10 feet over my house to cover BLM protests again

This is his Kikebook, by the way: archive.is/PHnh5

What even is the point of the black panthers? Do they want to seize the means of gibs or some shit?

I know, right?

Its disgusting. And its not just spics, Arabs and North Africans and shit too.

Yeah, probably.
I'm sure they're also great social signaling fodder in the militant black community.

So Chinese people are white now?

Holy shit those bitches seem dirty as fuck. How do they survive 1000 rounds? I have a gas-retarded blowback pistol (it ejects gas directly down the barrel into the slide enclosure), I can't fathom using it reliably beyond 300 rounds before cleaning.

They're just a communist fifth column. They're going to Zimbabwe everything: killing whitey, evicting whitey, begging whitey to return, begging whitey for food and money to stop their famine, and eventually dying. Their only purpose is to be useful idiots that assist Glorious Revolution.

Back to >>>/fringe/ Smileyberg

There is a large group of people outside the commie governors mansion. How long before he comes out and eviscerates the police?

I hope gear queers from /k/ shows up again

The woman sounds fake as shit in the video. This is a strange one.

Love how the cop is more emotional about the whole thing than the guys girlfriend.

My question is where is the rest of the video. Surely she didn't start recording AFTER he BF got shot. If they were filming then they started right when they got pulled over. Where is the beginning of the video? Could it be cut off because it would show what happened?

Is shit finally going down on livestream? Got boring watching some nigs videoing a cop car.

our cops are very Nice

Anderson and Swen are popular names

cops probably gonna get it on this one, so I doubt there'll be one

Bumping for Asian Justice

The governor was evacuated from his home. Probably not much else is going to happen since he is not there anymore.

PFFFT

he drove to his mansion

dont be silly, the best course of action for a jiggaboo is to give the cop a load of verbal abuse and when the altercation turns physical he should resist with all his might

What's the sauce on this?

Can't really see what the nig was doing, why did he shoot?

BECAUSE IPHONES MIRROR EVERYTHING

How new are you to interwebs man

Not obligated to tell officer that you are carrying in Minnesota. My teacher actually told me that it's often times better to NOT tell them that you are carrying, because they might freak the fuck out.

Its hard to know for sure as we cannot see what actually occurred, but judging by how the officer and the woman act it does seem like this is actually a case of the police messing up hard.

RIP.

Fuck off mohammad

She just won the ghetto lottery.

Why would she be upset?

The nig refused to get out and started the engine, so the cop reached in to ake the keys and the nig tried to drive away. Having the car speed off while the cop was leaning through the window could easily get him dragged along and pulled under the wheels, and thus poses a danger to his life. I'm pretty sure cars are the leading cause of deaths during traffic stops for cops.

That's what it looks like to me.

kek

Not even with your dick, user

at any given moment she has DNA from half the dept. in her cunt

Very paranoid these cops.

So it's true, it's always the white bogey man lying in wait.

>>>/gaschamber/
Please take a left to go to the bottom of the Minovsky ultra-compact fusion oven.

Catherine Wagener

no real porn tho, feel bad man

She said the officer is a Chink. lets see the media try to spin it. Probably will try to bleach his foto and open his eyes.

alright you degen niggers, to the back of the oven.
>>>/oven/

cuck
No one needs to know you're carrying during a traffic stop.

inb4: "non-Arabs, no-hispanic" also includes albanians, chechens and turks

This happened in Roseville, Michigan?

REPORT + HIDE

REPORT + HIDE

Who gets pulled over THAT much to where they would catch 80% of those?

Like from a quick glance a lot are just "no insurance" "no license".

ugh

Can we do it together? Make it comfy and then swallow some razorblades?

In some states you are obligated by law to inform them.

Besides, they already know once they run your plates, retard. The only thing they don't know is if you're using it or not. I'd rather let them know for certain than keep them guessing and in edge.

IMO that's not a petty offense

Yeah, no, unlikely.

It's been pointed out that he was yellow.

Plus;

Oh goody, along with the Baton Rouge spook this should get the Africans in a state of frenzy.

The arrogance of that bitch. She had it all planned. The Ghetto Lottery on Reality TV.

Is that when the Jordans came out?

I take it you're from the continent?

I meant it sarcastically, an "ebul white male" wouldn't open fire in a public space (for obvious reasons) at an entire family without good reason which could be validated and defended in court. The man would have to be intentionally attempting career suicide.

gotcha

It was reversed because she was using her forward facing camera to stream.

The cop did nothing wrong.

The white man is not allowed to celebrate anything or have a culture, each celebration must be marred.
t. Schlmo Shekelbergsteinowitz

Kill yourself degenerate.

Get the fuck out.

That seems like a wholly inappropriate word for this. It >implies that like the other uses of "representation", it should be made equal.

Terrorists.

Yeah it's not like niggers are known for their niggerish nigging ways.

Make a tour of niggerized detroit and film it you fag. Let's see how 'not paranoid' you are then.

WELP LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER GANG BANGER BITES THE DUST
archive.is/v3RoD

Well, seems like this one really did do nuthin.

he was a nigger, for God's sake!

MNfag here. This is strictly second/thirdhand info, so take it with a grain of salt, but evidently this bitch is completely lying in the video. There were drugs in the car and the guy really was reaching for his gun. The asian cop is a good guy.

Source: guy i know who knows the cop in question

I had to watch it twice, that bitch said "HE DEAD" when the guy was still alive.

Fucking insane.

Just got the part where she said "and we had some weed in the car and that's about it".

source?

READ THE FUCKING THREAD

The video around 07:50

>HE DINDU NUFFIN. HE A GUD BOI GETTIN HIS LIFE TOGETHER AND SHEIT

Report + hide.

dude just got shot 4 times, he might still be gurgling a little but he's fucking dead.

The way these niggers keep piling up I'm having a hard time keeping track. Pics are protest outside of governor's mansion.

Mom of black man shot by police: We are being hunted

archive.is/8vvsO
archive.is/CDYso

DO NOT DEFEND THIS COP

He fucked up, he can go to jail as far as I give a shit, 2A is way more important than defending one cop because it was a nigger.

whats the limit and where do i get a hunting permit

We don't know what actually happened you fucking nigger. All there is to go on is the word of a sheboon who recorded a video AFTER all this happened. Fuck off.

Why not? He did his job, I see no reason why we should side with this filthy pedo nigger.

Then don't DEFEND him you stupid fucking cunt,

Cops are fucking retarded and I conceal carry, II don't give a fuck if this chink goes to jail to strengthen our rights.

When they turn on the white people in their rallies, when they start dragging people out of their homes and murdering them for being white as a result of these shootings..

..that's when.

This isn't pedo nigger, this is the legal concealed carry nigger.

see and

Nice joke, get back to >>>/ebola/ monkey.

I'll believe he had a license/permit when I see it.

She's the happiest nigger this side of the equator.

BREAKING: #PhilandoCastile From #FalconHeightsShooting Was Crips Gang Member
archive.is/v3RoD

Are you fucking retarded? This is in Minesota, look at the video ffs, it's not Fat Albert

That's not how that works, dummy. If the defendant has a bazillion charges and asks for a trial they dismiss a pile of them because it's too fucking expensive to try them and career criminals are a fucking drain anyway.They usually pick a combination of the easiest to prove charges that give the most time, or the least expensive option that keeps them out of jail because jail is fucking expensive.

It's literally a cost/benefit analysis. Not "Oh well the cops really don't have a case here -better drop all these ones."

And how is what she's doing not hate speech?

She's literally demonizing people with fair skin.

he was previously arrested for aggravated battery, criminal damage to property, unauthorized entry & domestic abuse battery, records show. In 2009, he was sentenced to five years in prison for marijuana possession & for carrying an illegal weapon with a controlled dangerous substance. He was on probation & should not have been carrying a weapon.

quote off another site,

link fgt

Nice.

ABC News is reporting that his momma says he dindunuffin.

archive.is/ROzJR

Was about to post that bitch, but you was quicker

They call it 'The Talk'. The nogs made a big stink about it after Trayvon. Whining that it's racist because white people don't need to have 'The Talk' with their kids to keep them from getting shot.
'The Talk' consists of telling your spawn not to assault or talk back to law enforcement officers. To do what the officer tells you, even if you think his wrong. And to make no sudden movements. The then tell their children they have to do this because of racism and the police are out to kill as many blacks as they can. Their primitive minds can't grasp the fact that other races usually don't face this problem because they don't behave like animals.

REPORT + HIDE

Who went to grab his gun when the cop said not to.

Oh wait. (((you're))) >>>/tumblr/ status and believe the niggress when all evidence points to her lying.

NIGGERS do not like BUTTBANDITS or KIKES. Antisemitism among blacks is around 30-40% depending on who is doing the polling. Browns also have a similarly high rate. Really all we have to do for maximum lulz is turn the NIGGERS against the KIKES, make them start protesting at synagogues and shit.

Don't play this "one of us" bullshit, just use the feral apes to advance our own goals. NIGGERS are the cat's paw.

Gov. Cuckboi Dayton On Castile’s Death: ‘Our State Today Grieves’

Wew! This nigger family hasn't just hit the lottery, they got the powerball jackpot.

archive.is/E6CRI

not yet they haven't, its starting to look like he was a gangbanger with a record

I'm going on the basis of past payouts. Freddie Gray's family got a few million and he was a convicted heroin dealer. These municipalities will throw money just to shut the niggers up.

I swear you are the fucking shill.
If Holla Forums was full of retards like you in the beginning nothing would of been accomplished.

Fucking REAL POLITICK, separate the actual fuck ups from the he dindu nuffin.

Seperate Mike Brown from Garner and you will already won half the battle, but I'm sure you will convince everyone by screaming, HANG EM ALL!!1111

The more you dipshits post the worse this board gets.

Blacks have the highest rates of homosexuality and HIV in the Western world.

Nigger.

Sauce?

Next it will be either liberal or kike.
The former I can disprove but other then me posting a pic with my Priest I doubt I can defend myself there.

We'll have to wait for the dashcams,and find out why they were stopped, bud.

Which is fine, I just don't want for faggots here to defend the officer regardless of the circumstances.
My Uncle was a cop, as well as my cousin, I know many are good but its only human nature that with low accountability and increased power that there would be those who come to abuse it.

Though I think this is a case of a new officer, not an officer on a powertrip.

Jonothan Bowden makes a good point about this, he says the British are very brave when they're ordered to be but have trouble acting independently.

He knows exactly how it looks. Niggers enjoy frightening or startling people using aggressive moves. They think it's funny. Hell a nigger knocked on the door of my apartment at 11 at night. He asked "Is x here?" I said no one lives here by that name (I moved in a few months ago). He got all aggressive and started shouting and coming towards me "Well where the hell is he?!!"

He had no idea that I had a pistol in my hand behind the door. He backed off or I would have been in the news as well.

Right side steering weel car, ffs

fuck you cuck, just give them license

When I took the CCW class the instructor said to never tell a cop you're carrying. There are a huge number of cops who hate CCW and might make life extremely difficult for you.

WEW

It's easy when you're not fucking retarded

Garner only died because he was a fat fuck.

The guy was still moaning next to him, top kek

Fucking non-whites and their complete lack of empathy. The cop was more distraught over the shooting than that sheboon.

ahahahaha

All niggers should be killed.

Welcome to the age of social media.

if this does not wake up the gooks that the niggers will eat them alive..

I'm beginning to suspect that they honestly don't realize they exist in the physical world and are subject to linear time.

damn

I call bullshit, is it possible kikes want to coverup for the sticked thread. Both are MN, that one is true and this one looks fake

In my state, they just run your plate and/or license and they know you have a CCW.

Traffic stop went like this for me:

Possible, considering the main argument after the fag shooting was that if there were concelead carriers, the shooter would had been shot.

They are really desperate to take the guns away.. aren't they?

What are they preparing. Why should the USA citizens not have guns.

I don't feel one bit sorry for this dumb asshole.

The way his "girlfriend" acted like she could give two shits about him dying until she was getting put in cuffs leads me to believe that the first thing that popped into her head when the cop unloaded lead into him was that she was about to cash out.

Get ready for another social media and possible Category 4, Ferguson-like chimpout.

Ferguson wasn't a CAT4. Ferguson was maybe a CAT3 and some would say a CAT2. We've never seen a CAT4.

user, these were two common ghetto niggers. Trying to ascribe a normal human reaction to this scenario isn't productive.

Was Baltimore a Category 4? I feel like one of these chimpouts was a Cat 4.

Or maybe I just need to see that graphic again to refresh my meme game.

Query: don't you find it highly questionable that the dindu lady is perfectly at ease as she calmly reports her passenger has been killed while said passenger is still very much alive and clinging for dear life?

Baltimore was fucking crazy shit though.

What would you classify as a CAT4? The LA riots?

Baltimore and Ferguson were just barely into CAT3, if you ask me.

CAT4 basically means niggers+lawlessness+borderline anarchy. We've yet to see a CAT4

It was posted earlier, see

I'm not sure if Baltimore was South Africa tier though.

Watts and Compton were CAT-4.

so this dude has been pulled over dozens of times and he didn't know how to properly interact with a cop? betting it went more along the lines of "yo mayne, why the fuck you pigs pulling me over this time?"

This.

I fucking hate niggers, but this incident could have easily been a white CCW holder being shot.

Just think about things for a minute. Why would a CCW holder reach for their gun to shoot at the police? Your record has to be spotless to have a CCW. People with thug attitudes would never be able to get one.

It's an excuse cops use to shoot people, and some idiots defend it.

LA riots are CAT3

Look for death count. Watts = 34 deaths, Compton = 55 deaths, Baltimore = 0 deaths.

Have already heard Mrs Reynolds say he was shot four times during the first video, then it was three times while in the back of the police car, then it was five times talking to a crowd.

Y'all still believing this nigger had a valid MN concealed carry permit, lol, on the word of one Lavish Diamond Reynolds, yeah right, i will believe it when the state confirms it.

Cops don't shoot white people. A black man with a gun is a danger to society. A white man with a gun is a citizen carrying out his 2nd Amendment rights.

When a white CCW is pulled over, he keps his hands on the steering wheel and says, "I should inform you that I am carrying a weapon. My permit is in my pocket. I will not reach for it until expressed permission is given."

When a black CCW is pulled over he flails his hands around jumping out of the car and says, "mufugga nug nob bloop bloop nigga bix nood".

yeah, well, this is going to be one of those BLM things, full blown chimp outs, King nigger saying if he had a CCW it could have been his arm, Clinton going after the sholder thing that goes up because le ebil white man must not have semi-auto rifus, Trump saying how its terrible and we need to fix it, every MSM hurping and durping while falling over each others carefully prepared PC notes…

brace yourselves… Nigter is coming.

Trips don't lie.

I'll wait for confirmation on that…

Looks like we could get some chimping tonight. The Ferguson niggers had a rally last night in support of the other dead spook, Sterling. Rally was held in Baton Rouge as well but neither produced anything of note.

The Minnesota jigaboos and cucks have a vigil for the most recently snuffed nig planned for tonight a 5:30 CST. I would imagine BLM Ferguson will again be shuffling about in the streets as well.

archive.is/VK7LG

BLM is already all over the damn place on both shootings. That same fuckin' sheboon that stopped the Sanders rally has already been to Baton Rouge and is now on her way to MN as we speak.

Check the photos.

Maybe it's finally gonna happen?

I've had so many dickteases since Baltimore. Enough talk, niggers. Action.

This is weird, she's way too calm. This whole thing seems off.

…..last I checked, those cameras don't mirror their image. Why would they?

Back during Baltimore, a lot of us made fake nigger Twitter accounts. Time to dust those off and plant some seeds.

She's calm because she just won the ghetto lottery. She's got gibs me dat for life. BLM will set her up a GoFundMe soon enough and the liberals will donate everything to her.

Good, thanks for the heads up. Should be interesting this evening.

There will be a time for that. As soon as the first street is completely blocked off, it'll be time to plant the seeds. The ground is not yet fertile enough.
If we're going to do this, let's do it right. I'm tired of the handjobs. This time I'm splitting her wide open.

quick, direct the protesters to the most liberal-infested part of town before the BLM can do it.

aim for hipster cafe's and trend shops.

Pic related. That's her and those are tears of joy.

Here's the million dollar question:

Why are WE organizing these protests? If Sanders can get all that money by being a socialist fag, why can't we make money AND get our chimpouts? Liberals would donate everything to a gofundme to organize this shit. Soros is doing it backwards.
We can make money, not pay money and kick this off right.

Holy fuck, this is how we out-Jew the Jews.

It helps if you make a corporate entity.

BLM was incorporated within 24 hours of its very first protest.

That sheboon don't seem to upset about this.
False flag ?

Yeah, yeah…

What I'm saying is that if Soros can pay money for these protests, why can't anyone set up a gofundme and, instead of using their own money, get libshits to pay for it? This way, we can control the entire thing. Enough liberals are dumb enough to donate all kinds of money - even Soros-type cash - to "protesting the racist police." The person in charge gets to pick the entire cast of characters, hand-pick the niggers bussed in and perhaps turn them on their handlers.

Just a thought. There have been dumber ideas pitched on Holla Forums.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how Holla Forums redpills beyond the Internet.

You leave a good paper trail to yourself though.

The person who's gonna do this needs to be black, gay, transgender, a wymyn, disabled and have serious mental issues.

It's like an AR500 plate made up of victim cards.

The SPLC and their umbrella organizations won't take kindly to you cutting into their revenue stream.

Well, how does Soros get away with it? He organizes this shit and niggers just see him as an "old white guy" I'm sure.
All someone would have to do is create social media accounts pledging allegiace to liberal ideology, start adding libshits and libshit celebrities and who's to say they're not just "trying to bring about a revolution" or whatever those faggots say?
I'm also sure there's a self-hating moolie around somewhere that wants to give back to his white half while dodging accusations about not being pro-nigger.

If anything is deeper than the pocketbook of Soros, it's the combined pocketbooks of cucks in this country. I see Sanders making that free Jew cash, I can't help but want that also. Teach trust fundies a lesson. Sanders wasn't enough.

They may not have to know about it if you're low-key. Make 200k and nobody would bat an eyelash and that's quite enough to get some niggers to chimp out and spark a Baltimore.

Cops was in the wrong, but frankly I don't give a shit about niggers being shot by cops when those same niggers refuse to acknowledge that all the crime statistics prove blacks kill and rape whites WAY MORE than whites harm blacks. Until they openly acknowledge that and quit living in their fantasy land where we're somehow victimizing them, then I'll look the other way every time a nigger gets killed. Fuck niggers.

Also, I'm not sure gofundme stuff is their revenue stream. Don't rich Jews just give their money to SPLC? It'd be relying on the fat dollar of the nu-male/feminist cuck. And they can steal enough from mom and dad to give plenty. Bernie proved that.

That is because of your white privilege, shitlord!

Simple: he hires the right face. Slip a few dollars in the pocket of, let's say, Josh Kagler to write a song or two and a few more dollars into the pocket of Al Sharpton to write a speech and the BLM money will roll in.

IF YOU DON'T OWN A GUN, YOU WILL DIE, BUY ONE NOW!!!

BUY A FUCKING GUN, YOU DUMB CUCKS!!!

If you're not a cop, you don't have to worry.

Yet.

Well, why the other side do the same exact thing? Any one of these niggers can be bought. Get enough gofundmebux to hire one of these niggers, get more gofundmebux and bring in Farrahkhan to talk about the Jews and kick off the Big One.
Soros isn't doing anything that someone else can't do with gofundmebux. Liberals are dumb enough to pay for it.

Meanwhile, MY expenses would need to be covered too, so I skim a little for "personal reasearch" or some shit like that and suddenly you've subverted the BLM movement.

I should add that the Alton Sterling gofundme was already up to 80k as of early yesterday afternoon. It's just a shame that nobody else isn't profiting off of this.

Pretty sure reading all the things I've read about Jews is making me think like one.

It's harder for our side. To sway the nigger, you must know the nigger. You have to know what will drive them and what will appease them. You have to know their fashions, music, likes, dislikes, and everything about them.

Holla Forums spends too much time distancing itself and underestimating their enemies rather than learning about their enemies.

I hope you guys reported her to the local authorities.

Holy shit… Alton Sterling's gofundme is approaching a half a mil. I want in on this. In two fucking days. ALMOST A HALF A MIL. I want my golden fucking ticket.

gofundme.com/2d3eze7g

I love it when they claim that non-whites get the magical white privilege when a non-white does something bad.

In other words, only whites can be bad and therefore if a non-white does something bad, they are possessed by the evil white spirit.

To be fair, it's not hard to appease the nigger - especially after the ball gets rolling. Find one of these niggers at a riot to speak and give him money. Niggers may have their likes and dislikes, but history has shown us that niggers will sell even themselves for a thirty pieces of silver.
More than anything, niggers like money. Just give them some. They aren't going to question it. Do they ever? Give them some money, tell them what to say and they'll say it. I know niggers can be underestimated, but it's a safe bet that niggers will do anything for shekels. Once people know your gofundme went to "helping the poor urban negro," you'll get all sorts of donations and that's when you start picking out the biggest most crack-addicted niggers to bus into the cities. People will speak for free and bus (read: helicopter) rides are cheap. Everything else can just be written off as your salary. I'm sure there's shekels and lulz to be had from this.

I don't get it, he was just doing the typical nigger "damnz jews be good at makin dat papa" he was complimenting them, not calling them out

yeah the only time she gets emotional is in the last minute where she just randomly crying and wheezing and her niglet consoles her.

I got pulled over a while back and I informed the officer that my wallet was in my pocket and that I was going to reach for it. He was cool with it because, you know, I actually told him what I was going to do. Niggers lack so much common sense.

Cum home blak brothas
#BackToAfrica

Get rid of this gif its nigger propaganda. It makes it look like whites are instigating a race war when clearly its the other way around.

The Minnesota Governor can't help himself!

That's what alton sterling did and said.. didn't stop the police from shooting him. watch the video dude, it's undeniable.

Alton reached for a gun. Got shot. It's undeniable. Dude.

in the police eyes you are a badgeless nigger.
this could have easily been a white person.

State governor disagrees with you.

I'm calling bullshit on this guy legally having a concealed carry weapon permit (CCW)

Who in their right mind would issue this nog a CCW permit?

Just another nigger made good.

If it were a white person it would be a thread on Holla Forums with 5 replies and no other mentions anywhere else.

Just leave your hands one the wheel like a normal person driving. No need to put them up on the dash like a criminal.

wat.

If the cop doesn't ask me if I am armed then Im not going to tell him. If I am asked then I will not lie.I will say yes I am a legal CCW holder and yes I am armed.
Just coming right out and saying you have a gun escalates the situation. He just wants to write you a ticket and move on.

Fuck that. Why would you voluntarily disarm yourself because you where accused of speeding or some other traffic thing?

And looking at it from the cops standpoint.Disarming you means at one point the gun will be out and will be in your hands around him. When he is taking it from you or when he has to give it back. Thats the last thing he wants to deal with.He just wants to write the ticket and get back in his car.

SERIOUS REQUEST
Does anyone have that video compilation that shows how little time it actually takes for a suspect to pull out a gun and shoot a cop? No, not the "21 Foot Rule" one.

Do you actually want the cops to start shooting you for legally carrying a gun?

I'm certain this overt abuse of power won't have any sort of ramifications for any other race, nosireebob.

Holla Forums am I alone in thinking they might actually have a good case for once. He probably was acting like one of his own, but the cops look and sound like they are overly nervous rent-a-cops. Listen to that cuck shouting at them after he fired his weapon, he sounds like a kid who just realized he fucked up badly.

it's just Manufactured Crisis aimed at distracting from Rotten Hillary criminal investigation, period

If what I understand is true, the black guy reached. It's said that he was grabbing for his ID, but you NEVER reach when dealing with a cop.

So yeah

Are you actually retarded? it is obviously flipped. Why are they on the "left" side of the road. Fucking moron. Please get off Holla Forums you are making us all dumber. How can you be so unobservant?

Since she didn't have footage of what actually happened, but only of the aftermath, at this point it's her word vs. the police.

Also, it's fucking hilarious to watch Holla Forums actually siding with cops, as if they're not part of the system we rail against.

It should be fairly simple to prove whether or not he had the conceal carry license. Reserve judgement until then, instead of howling and clapping like a bunch of apes.

Just wait a few days, this case isn't going anywhere any time soon.

Her boyfriend is shot, and her first thought is to start live streaming and narrating it for facebook? How strange is that?

While I don't think the shootings are manufactured, I do think the coverage this is going to receive is.

It gives Hillary the opportunity to shed some crocodile tears for the constituents she's strongest with and to guilt whites to vote for her in memory of the deceased.

That said, I'm not sure it'll be enough to distract people from what's happening in Washington and if it evolves into rioting like with Ferguson it'll backfire hugely, just like when King Obungo opened his fat mouth and sided with the black community over everybody else.

Black activists have been encouraging EVERYONE in their communities and circles to film anything that happens to them with the state ever since Ferguson. It's weird, but we get more liveleak quality that way.

lmao. i actually redpilled my entire office on this concept. black women are always on their cellphones. always. the room kind of went silent and awkward but later in the week multiple people agreed they couldn't stop noticing it after i brought it up :^)

50/50 chance of a video like this coming up within the next 2 weeks.

No stranger than people photographing the Hidenberg or filming the World Trade Towers.

Aren't cops supposed to have bodycams, now, anyways? That should settle things either way though this cop was really sloppy and, even if innocent, his conduct indicates poor training.

those dudes are geniuenly funny tho

Or they'll just decide it's close enough to be called white. If he's Hmong he has a chance, if he's Chinese or Japanese he's already too assimilated, and he's officially fucked.

Might still be a false flag. And if not, might still be explainable.

Here's some advice from a veteran Holla Forumsak: keep calm and wait for further information before drawing your conclusion.

In the grand scheme of things; after Whites are officially done and gone, Asians will be next.

You can already see it in that Tweet: "Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Asian… The color of their skine is WHITE.

This is exactly as Holla Forums predicted; once the jews have dealt with the Whites, the jews will move on to the next goyim on their shitlist. And if we are to go by current standings that means Asians now get to step into the ring.

I hope Asians paid close attention and were taking notes when Whitey was fighting Der Ewige, because these cultural interlopers and inter-generational schemers have had a looooong time to study and get acquainted with the Oriental bois, and they already had you on your knees once with David Sassoon, when he subjugated Asians with his opium empire, so get ready to join the fatigued Whitey in the dirty trenches.

You're going to get the 'Evil White Privilege Experience' from here on out. Prepare for it. Hold onto your balls and your culture Asian man.

Thanks. This is one of the videos in the compilation. I know that the video ends with embed related.

Yes, it appears as though she was in the driver's seat. Her comment makes no sense. Why would he be getting his license and registration?

The video is mirrored. When you use the front facing camera it mirrors for some reason.

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to be a fucking nigger.

Hold on, i'll check it for you.

Dubs and pony.

The male was actually in the drivers seat, not the female (see pic).

I am guessing this is because she is recording with an iPhone, and these iPhones mirror the camera imaging so one can easily take a picture of themselves as if they were taking it in front of a mirror.

So the image is mirrored; the shot male is in the drivers seat, the female is in the passengers seat.

And we still don't know if it's a false flag. We haven't actually seen anyone getting shot, and the 'official reports' don't mean much until we've cleared the aftermath.

Reminder: Sandy Hoax and that reporter 'getting shot live'.

PRAISE KEK

Fucking checked

There's no way this piece of old farm equipment had a CCL

He obviously had no driver license anymore, and under minnesota CC law, it's one of the things you would need.

You don't technically HAVE to use a driver license, but are you actually going to get the sheriff of your county to recommend you for a CCL when all the ID you posess is your gibsmedat card?

She's emotionally involved with the victim though, so it is not a similar example.

Obviously I don't know the first thing about the passengers' relationship other than what I saw in the video, but "boyfriend" can mean a lot of things. Boyfriend could be someone you grew up with, knew for years, raised children together with, and were married to in all but the law. Or it could mean someone you met at a club the week before. No way to know atm, as far as I'm aware.

Agreed, that assumption from the other user is very world-estranged.

That is still emotionally evolved.

Appreciate the elaboration though. Very good for investigative purposes.

*involved

Also, has anyone looked through his MySpace?
myspace.com/chedda001
archive.is/9nk4m

His MySpace, if anyone is interested: archive.is/9nk4m
myspace.com/chedda001

Anons, please remember:

Take off any rose-colored nigger goggles you might be wearing, and remember the brutal whore that is history.

NIGGERS
ALWAYS
LIE

Stop taking any of what this sheboon said as gospel.

He didn't have a license

No license means can't register a car. Hence, no registration. The car most certainly isn't his.

That's a whole lot of NOPE. If the media ignores that major detail, fuck this gay earth.

Don't reverse tread of what you've always known about niggers and traffic stops over some sheboon making a kikebook video that the media will use to tug at heartstrings

The nigger got pulled over, ooked out, most likely wasn't cool and calm, and officer dam son goodified him.

Also

Again, highly unlikely.

Officer raughing followed protocol and ran the plate number either before or after the stop.

Something came up on the radio check

Yeah he sure is a good boy…right until he crashes into your car and has no way to pay for the damages.

The young anons need to remember the wise words of LAPD officer Mark Furhman:

"First thing, anything out of a nigger's mouth for the first five or six sentences is a fucking lie. That is just right out. There has got to be a reason why he is going to tell you the truth."

archive.is/CLVi3

Sheboons don't actually give a shit when their men die. They see it all the time, usually killed by another nigger. That's why they pop out 5 niglets, because there's probably a 20% chance that one will survive to reproduce. R-selected breeding at it's 'finest'.

Ahah. See you in Hell, Nigger!

That's what you get for disrespecting the world!

Children saw this picture!

Niggers BTFO.

THAT SHIT STILL EXISTS?!!!

Sometimes God works in predictable ways.

Negropotimus.

God is a White Police Officer.

(Paid) Protestors marching in up to a dozen major cities.

It'll be dark in about 30 mins

Get ready, sonny. We might have some chimpout action tonight.

Put a pot of coffee on

And he still loves his children.

no it coudlnt have

#1 Minnesota is "pemit" to carry, not CCW, you can carry concealed or revealed (no dumbass situations involving printing or accidental reveal)

#2 youre not compelled to tell officers that youre carrying at all unless youre asked by an answer

Pork detected

Please post links to any streams, would love to watch more dindu action tonight, last night was bretty gud.

Gee, haven't had this conversation a thousand times.

cytu.be/r/ubermensch

shots fired

b-but muh PoC

someone plz oh plz shop the puppeteer into a merchant, c'mon it'll be easy I'm just bad at images or I'd do it myself

unfortunately sounds like it was a cop down, not a dindu

that guy has two left hands

How about a demonstration, eh?

Times of particular import:
0:48
2:11
3:33
4:15

… And what actually happened?

Never trust niggers.

KDFW confirms two police officers shot at Dallas protest. Someone with a rifle. Sounded like it could've been an AK from the video.

livestream.com/kdfw/live

[citation needed]?

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT YOU JEWS, DONT FLY YOUR SHITTY NEWS HELICOPTERS SO LOW TO THE FUCKING GROUND REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The fact that niggers are callous isn't exactly news.

O fugg

Nig please go.

It's super reliable actually. never had it malfuntion due to carbon buildup. most I've probably shot before cleaning it is probably around 500.

The nigger was also drunk off his ass and posed a threat to others, as he may run over someone. I say good call. I believe that in some states an officer may shoot a fleeing suspect regardless of what's transpired, probable cause and all that.

Nigger detected

Then they will bask in their own understanding of the monkey's plight, and refuse to do anything or think any different because they just *know* that the negro has a reason to chimp out.

You're going to have to do a lot more to change those faggots' minds.

So according to this sheboon, he reached for his ID while telling the officer he open carries. Correct me if I'm wrong.

If someone reaches for something and tells me they also carry a gun, I would shoot to.