Brit/pol/ #1050: Comfy Night Shift Edition

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/blair-voices-sorrow-regret-apology-iraq-war-report/

theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jul/06/chilcot-report-live-inquiry-war-iraq

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/chilcot-inquiry-jeremy-corbyn-calls-iraq-war-an-act-of-military-aggression-launched-on-a-false-a7122731.html

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/06/theresa-may-wins-mp-ballot-huge-margin-race-prime-minister/

breitbart.com/london/2016/07/05/ukip-doesnt-need-forward-thinking-needs-someone-cant-bought/

Other urls found in this thread:

deletedwikipedia.gawker-labs.com/wiki/Taured_mystery
gawker-labs.com/
youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=1m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVtWAtSd0Q
archive.is/wvF8R
archive.is/Bs5Ys
archive.is/S3agU
archive.is/Mc9Zh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-British_personnel_in_the_RAF_during_the_Battle_of_Britain
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36733979
archive.is/AOPI5
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36733339
twitter.com/garymortimer35
twitter.com/sazzajk128/status/748630131384680448
twitter.com/sazzajk128/status/749567407157575680
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4rnubs/pm_hopeful_leadsom_rallies_ahead_of_leader_vote/
archive.is/EE3Ar
standard.co.uk/news/london/77-anniversary-sadiq-khan-vows-to-do-everything-possible-to-root-out-extremism-a3289996.html
thesun.co.uk/news/politics/1401816/departing-nigel-farage-pledges-to-help-other-countries-leave-illegitimate-eu/
theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/13/sadiq-khan-to-double-size-londons-clean-air-zone-pollution
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslims-fined-8000-wearing-burkas-niqab-switzerland-ticino-islamic-dress-a7124586.html
ibtimes.co.uk/italy-chinese-white-stags-wage-race-war-against-arab-migrants-tuscany-town-1568498
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36731596
ukipnw.org.uk/ukip-nw-conference/
archive.is/UiV8D
rt.com/uk/349876-chemical-incident-parliament-lockdown/
twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/751032498335916032
order-order.com/2016/07/07/241222/
thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/15905/nigels-knifed/
ukip-vs-eukip.com/2008/02/21/steven-woolfe-not-seemingly-the-catch-he-is-sold-as/
mobile.twitter.com/avemariarebecca
mobile.twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/751015684398845952
archive.is/ozy7O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for leadsom tbh

Britain needs more Poles tbh

SORRY LADS, IM ABIT DRUNK, EXCUSE THE THEAD NUMBER MISTAKE

SOMEONE REMEMBER IT FOR THE NEXT THREAD

GET for BREXIT

nothing wrong with economics but in the university elitist world it's pleb tier although I really do enjoy economics tbh

trips 4. brexit

I didn't go to college or university tbh, got an apprenticeship. best fucking choice of my life

fuck me mates

What subjects are high tier in university elitist world then?

Alright lads what's new?
tfw, just figured out my brother is a bit of a degenerate.
Not in the usual way though which is really strange.
He's got some really good parts and then some bad ones.

in stem physics and maths. in arts whatever the most wanky, useless is.

wott appretrship?

throw him some hichens lad

Classics

Christopher?

What variety of degenerate?

He's obsessed with fitness and science lad.
Yet he's not too well read on the subject and just generally learns the stuff then tries to spout it.
I love that lad though, he's my brother and he's pretty based most of the time. Even if we disagree on a lot of things.

Puberty ain't fair lads

My younger brother although we agree on most things is a bumboy

Joinery tbh.

Maths, Physics, Medicine

I remember you lad.
Did you walk in on him while he was getting his negole pozzed?

CERN DID BERENSTAIN

He believes everyone is equal, that borders are wrong and that all religion is bad.
He's not your typical fedora tipper though and he drinks and stuff not really sure what else but he goes to music festivals a lot
The thing is though lad he trains hard and has a great work ethic and is a tradesman.
He's a top lad most of the time tbh.

My bro isn't a bumboy but he's pretty fucked up when it comes to women just like me tbh, massive distrust of them tbh.
That's funny that's where my elder brother works, at a joinery

What even is that?

Don't you always need to be working under someone to actually profit from those?
smh tbh

he joins things together

na meant r peter forgot the t

sounds decent

they know they fuckin making fun of us creepy fucks need to be shut down shifting our universes

he odes sound a bit like a bumboy tbh. are you going to set him str8?

No, why would you?

Sounds a bit boring tbh

It's odd to find someone who doesn;t know what a Joiner is, thats fucking odd. I'm the man who does the fittings on your home, i bring pieces of wood and shit together innit.

Is he a libdem voter by any chance?

He just walked into my room and told while i was playing counter strike tbh.

look at this fuckin shit in switzerland celebrating opening the biggest tunnel ever

medicine gets you a job as a doctor or a lab worker
physics gets you a job as a scientist
I can see how maths would have you working as an independent contractor or something, but in the fields I mentioned you always tend to be told what to do by a boss don't you?

tbh lad all he does is train, drink and work.
I can barely ge through to himwith what I say, everything to him is literally is this healthy? Will this affect my gains? Meet your macros bro, lets talk about epigenetics even though I've barely researched it.
It's not like I don't appreciate him trying to help, and I still love the guy, he just needs to learn to have more fun, though he claims he has fun with everything.

He refuses to vote, he has a tiny bit of tinfoil about pharmaceuticals and shit like that, yet is super normal fag at the same time.

mfw I just want to help him have fun and maybe get a gf but I'm a boring cunt.

wasnt there some other weird shit that happened with one of the tunnels in America? what's with the jews and tunnels?

What is there to learn? Even my two year old knows to have fun.

That performance took place in switzerland.

Oosh lad. Should've garroted him with your mouse. You need to think fast once the economic collapse comes lad

Make a secret dating profile and then RP as him lad. You gotta get him a secret gf. It's the only way

Maths is pretty good for trades tbh, extremely good for engineering.

You sure he isn't a cuckchanner or something lad, might go to /fit/ by the sounds of what you say. what im saying is he might be gay

it's true. Probably should've payed attention in maths tbh

yea they got some mystery tunnels there but dont think there was a ritual, probably was in secret though, i reckon they are super bunkers so the elite can live underground if and when the bombs fall

Can start your own hospital if you get enough shekels and you don't live in the same country as the NHS
Elon Musk did ok

Nah lad, hes one of those weird ones, completely straight acting then they just blurt it out. **i fucking lost the match because of the shock of it.

Not the only subject you should have paid attention in :^)

He just drinks though, that's not fun.
He doesn't really appreciate his ancient culture, though he'll spout his limited knowledge of it when he wants to appear deep.
;_; I just want my older brother who trained with me and watched dbz with me when we were young back.

He could easilly get a gf just on looks alone. If he wants to, he can be really smart too.

We both used to go to /fit/ tbh lad.
tfw most of my gains are gone now.

lad its nearly 5 in the fucking morning and your correcting my english? for shame

and for the record i did well in english.

*you're tbh lad

I just feel good about myself for spotting it while being drunk tbh.

SAVAGE

so why doesnt he lad? fishy stuff

lad… cmon…

anyway im off to bed. Wish me luck boys

talk about kicking someone when he's down

Hes either autistic, which he might be from the sounds of his beliefs or hes actually a bender.

I think he hates women lad, not surprising seeing what our mam did to our pap.
Night lad sorry about correcting you tbh.

Could be either I guess.
I've been called autistic too a lot of times tbh.

yea ikr im ona month long bender atm

Anyone else bored of being at home and waiting to go back to uni?

what should I cook for tea tonight lads

Chicken pie

Probably go for anice bit of lamb with broccoli, carrots, parsnips and cauliflower.

Will women ever figure out the reason we're all "man children" is because society has treated us so poorly that video games and anime provide a better quality of life than seeking a family does?

I just got called delusional for pointing out how poorly men are treated and this is why they put escapism above all else.

Pork and apple sausages with leek & potato mash and onion gravy

Speak for yourself lad.

4 bacon 3 sausages 2 eggs 1 can of beans

Saxons out REEEEE

potato scones are actually pretty decent tbh, lad.

Lad I could murder for that tbh

GET OUT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

some kind of roast sounds nice tbh. pork is kind of hard to do though right? might go for some lamb

I want to go down to the Butcher's as soon as he opens now, get me some nice sausage and bacon tbh.

never tried those tbh

I'm cutting down on food because I was getting a bit chubby and now I'm at home during summer so I don't cook for myself.

Not everyone is a manchild tbh lad, but I do see your point.
That whole mgtow thing seems to be growing, but you must realise the women wont give a fuck if you remove yourself from society and withhold your gifts from it out of spite.
They wont know any difference tbh.

I've been cutting down all year lad, i used to get a roll and sausage every morning when my work mates would go to the bakers. I just feel like treating myself now. abit hungry as well tbh

Lad it better actually be you and not just a saved image.

No I wish I was that man, he's glorious.

This is probably closer to me.

thought u werent a man child lad

Crispy roll?

MGTOW is closer to the natural state of humanity. Most men did not breed, it's only a modern social make up that enabled that. It's the optimal system but doesn't mean it can continue forever.

They won't notice a difference until men just refuse to work but by then Muslims will control everything any way.

Lad there's no work for me till next week, I can stay up all night, get drunk and lose my mind without being a man child.

I'm not I was just being depressed for a moment and saying I was worse than I am.

Personally I think that's bollocks tbh, in the neolithic era men usually had mates and worked together as a tribe to survive against iceage predators.

in a way I look forward to sharia - at least in the caliphate of london - so it can redpill the normies

lads do you have hairs on your BWC shaft? I heard only people with Slavic genes do.

Never actually checked but i do, I'm not slavic though tbh, my name is from my area and I'm ginger.

Got any good fantasy book recommendations?

whered u hear that lol

Chavs by Owen Jones.

wew lad

Quite liked the depiction of magic in the lessek trilogy though it does contain some female infidelity in the last book, until that point though it's pretty good.

I'm a ginger too and I have it about a quarter of the way up my shaft

lads youre being penis mined by big biology so they can do a composite

what if i lied?

One must not tell lies

Good to know. I'm half polish and was worried that might be used to identify me in the purges to come.

TOILET CLEANERS GET OUT! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're on the list now lad,

"We're an empire now, and when we act, we create our own reality. And while you're studying that reality—judiciously, as you will—we'll act again, creating other new realities, which you can study too, and that's how things will sort out. We're history's actors…and you, all of you, will be left to just study what we do."

“Every single man is but a blind link in the chain of absolute necessity by which the world builds itself forth [sich fortbildet]. The single man can elevate himself to dominance [Herrschaft] over an appreciable length of this chain only if he knows the direction in which the great necessity wants to move and if he learns from this knowledge to pronounce the magic words [die Zauberworte] that will evoke its shape [Gestalt]. (G.W.F Hegel, System of Ethical Life, 1802).”

You think it's bollocks because you haven't looked at the DNA records. Humans naturally form into the same social structure as primates do. An Alpha breeds multiple women and a lucky beta sneaks in once in a while.

Compare OKCupid's data to the DNA record and you will find out something interesting. [spoiler]80% of women want only the 20% of men. The same number is mirrored in the DNA record[/spoiler[

Isn't it a bit late by then?

Lad the burden of proof is on you, you need to show us this "data"

well a muslim is already mayor

Firstly, a lot of them are reasonably intelligent and not violent, they've just been given a bad lot from birth - but I suppose if you have to smear them in order to justify your ideology, that's on you.
Secondly, they are your compatriots.

You clearly have never actually been on a council estate. I was fairly lucky, I grew up in a two-income home with a father who both learnt fiscal responsibility the hard way and had a lot of his expenditures mitigated by spending a lot of time living in barracks, but I was friends with a lot of kids who weren't well off, and I've seen some nasty poverty while out canvassing. The poor do not live lives of luxury by any means, you ignorant swine.

The only thing incredible is your complete inability to look beyond your own tiny lifestyle. How exactly are you going to get a skill if you have no money or time to get training because you're already working 60 hours a week trying to make ends meet, but you can't because of predatory financing agreements, incompetent (or vindictive) government policies and crappy employers – all ran by snide, sneering scum like YOU.

Vid related, maybe you'll be able to see yourself - nah, you've already demonstrated an inability to be introspective

Remember to not draw conclusions from jungle niggers as if they apply equally to ice-age cro-magnon or established agricultural civilizations. Human variety is important.

WILL YOU FAGGOTS STOP FALLING FOR THREAD SLIDING ALREADY?

YOU'VE GOT THE EQUIVALENT OF THREE COPIES OF WAR AND PEACE TO PARSE THROUGH

STOP SHITPOSTING AND GET TO WORK

you mean like how everyone was looking through hillary's emails for the FBI to say she's getting off scot free?

Not entirely true my man, degenerate ways have happened aye, that's usually due to womens inability to control themselves, however in every society that is healthy it's usually one man one woman tbh lad.
What's more alpha tbh lad?
Building a house for you and your children and providing for them and raising your children to be strong and reliable?
Or fucking a bunch of women and not looking after the kids and just throwing them meat when/if you catch it?

Lad the chilcot report was never going to say anything major, its said exactly what we thought it would "yeah it was bad n'all, but it wasn't illegal". There's no point fucking looking through 2.3 FUCKING MILLION WORDS to find some shit that won't be there. The report was never going to have material that could get Blair or the other cunts hung because it was made by the same people.

**The poles took all the good toilet cleaning jobs*

99% sure it was an autist who just finished 'Atlas Shrugged' RPing as a captain of industry. The computer pic was from a 3 year old leddit thread

Save your rage for catposters

Fer fucks sake
The poster below me is a toilet cleaning job snatcher. Do not trust him lads!

You're right, but you're still a cunt. Filtered.

I'm not going to hand you shit, you have google and I'll just be googling it to find a study I read years ago now either way.

Human variety doesn't change the core functions. We have the evolutionary traits of a tournament species but also practice pair bonding. In a poly society most people will pair bond, but that doesn't mean there aren't alphas who don't pair bond and breed multiple women.

Stanford have a full 40 hours of lectures from an evolutionary psychology course up. I'm watching through them and learning a lot of stuff.

Your house doesn't mean shit you traditionalist cuck. If a guy is banging 4-5 9/10s and you're in your house with your 3/10 you're not the alpha, you're the booby price for ugos.

Trump is an alpha, he's a millionaire who has gone through multiple 9/10 women. Carol from the chip shop and a house is not close to his level no matter how much you want to lie to yourself.

Lad you're using lefty arguments, if you say something is from a survey or study, you need to actually fucking prove it.

We have persistent thread-based ID here, Chaim.

He's fucking correctly himself, fuck off.

Correcting even.

Kek, not what I meant m8 but sure feel free to misrepresent what I'm saying.
Your attitude will only leave you bitter and alone at the end of the day, plus you don't have to marry a 3/10 for fuck sake lad, being a traditionalist doesn't mean I have to go for mingers tbh.
Also your perspective of alpha is all fucked tbh lad, an alpha takes responsibility for the entire group, and often protects them with his life.
You make it sound like it's just partying and fucking 90% of the time which is just not true.

Let me clue you in on a vital legal principle.

Criminal law: guilt must be proven beyond all reasonable doubt

Civil law: liability is ascertained on the basis of the balance of probability'''

While the extralegal nature of the Chilcot report might protect Blair and his cronies from criminal prosecution, there's a very good chance it leaves them wide open to civil litigation, especially class action lawsuits, where certainty of guilt/liability only has to be 51% or greater for the claimant to be successful.

I'm representing your argument perfectly fine. Ever heard the term Alpha fucks, beta bucks?

An Alpha doesn't take care of the entire group, you have no idea what an alpha is if you believe this is so. An Alpha dominates a group who then works for his interest not the other way round.

Yes, I'm making the lefty argument of "I don't have it on hand, I can google it or you can". Funny how someone who spends time on Holla Forums might have read something years ago and doesn't have it book marked any more.

Let me clue you in on a vital detail.

The report said nothing was ILLEGAL
Plus what about you clinton thing, same deal, she was said to just be bad n'all, but nothing illegal happened. How about you go deal with that lad.

No, he wasn't.

And looking at your post history No. 7fe6ca, I see nothing but sliding, D&C, and shitposting.

Welcome to the filter list.

CIVIL LIABILITY IS BASED ON NEGLIGENCE, NOT VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL STATUTE

FUCK OFF SHILL

Lighten up, lad. Civil unrest > Civil liability

Have you tried not staring at your shoes and mumbling about pokemon when you talk to women?

What can we all do to make sure this happens? The final decision will be on 7 September. We have until then to organise and somehow help her bid. I'm worried that if we don't at least get people to show her support, she will back out before the Conservative Party even votes.

Again incorrect, have you not observed how an alpha dog will protect it's pack by fighting to the death?
Gorillas act much in the same way even chimpanzees.
I believe that your view of an alpha is skewed by what you have read at TRP or PUA websites tbh lad, and frankly it just screams of bitterness.
However if you want to reduce humanity to it's primitive primate instincts, you'll be wanting to run your children out of the house the moment they're 16 so they don't compete against you to try and fuck your harem, because we're totally just animals guise :^)
Honestly though, comparing us to animals as though we have no civilisation that was only made possible by monogamy which gave the lesser members a reason to contribute to society is disingenuous at best and openly advocating for cuckholding to make yourself feel big at worst.

The main thing is to try and ensure she gets enough support from MPs to make the final two shortlist against the establishment's chosen instrument, May.

Consider contacting your local Tory MPs and urging them to back Leadsom.

After that it comes down the wider Tory party membership to vote on a new leader. 60% of registered Tory voters already voted for Brexit, the struggle now is to convince them that May is a craven political opportunist and show how poor her track record on Europe, Islam, and not having your online banking and Paypal hacked by Somalis is.

I'm more of a digimon fan. I was just discussing it on Holla Forums with people in the Pokemon Go thread.

And this is where I stop responding to you. As someone who's spent the time researching this it's pointless trying to talk to blue pilled traditionalists. The alpha is not fighting "to protect the pack", he's fighting to protect HIS breeding right. The pack was never in damage of this new alpha, only his children and he was. It's the exact same behaviour we see in invading human populations. Women end up with shaved heads for being traitors, men end up dead.

I'd filter you but I'm not that cucked. I recommend you learn about shit before you open your mouth in the future. It's embarrassing having to share a board with people who want to advocate for ideas that don't balance with human nature at all.

My local MP is Labour, sadly. But I can see the town turning UKIP next GE if they make good on their promise to take seats in the North.

Is there anything we can do to help ruin Gove so his support backs Leadsom?

Lad you seem like someone who's just read a paragraph on Holla Forums and have the idea of "AT LEAST I TRULY SEE".

I'm thinking they'll try to fuck us by making a Gove VS May race, but I'm sure they'll fuck it up. If Leadsom does actually get to the final vote, I have no doubt the membership would vote her in.

tbh lad this makes you seem like a little bitch who isn't willing to stand up for his beliefs.
Also:
Just because on a macro scale we act as basic animals doesn't mean that's true on the individual level, christ you could say we're just a hive of ants responding to weather and basic external stimuli if you want to be such a reductionist tbh lad, I honestly think you should do more reading on human behaviour, name one other animal that has built anything anywhere near as complicated as humans have?
I'd say the closest would maybe be bees, and they have a strict caste system, yes this mirrors the alpha beta dichotomy but it ignores the fact that humans through the clever use of its betas and omegas has advanced beyond being basic bitch animals living in caves and hunting mamoths in to being creatures that have been able to survive anywhere on the planet tbh lad.
You didn't even touch my argument about the clever use of the betas and working class who actually built the country and civilisation you live in.
But I'm sure you'd rather revert to not having a concept of writing or hygiene though amirite? :^)

meme s lads

wew

deletedwikipedia.gawker-labs.com/wiki/Taured_mystery

That's pretty neat. What's Gawker Labs though? Is it actually related to Nick Denton and Co.?

You either didn't filter me or clicked on unhide to read my post. Anyway, I'm going to switch IDs and post serious content j/k. I'll leave it up to you to figure out my ID.

What do you mean Gawker Labs?

look at the url

oh right lol I dunno but the website is just an archive of wiki

this is a bit weird tbh

gawker-labs.com/

Lads i think I'm losing it, i keep turning around because i think theres someone behind me.

now i'll start doing it

That's what I thought. The icon on the tab is similar to the square shape and colour Gawker uses in it's logo. There is a github as well. Fuck knows.

Was just reading your story about the jap airport and i suddenly got the feeling someone was behind me and i can't shake the feeling, feeling spooked tbh.

its freaky as

That's because there is user, it's GCHQs agents
They know you post here and you've been marked for removal

dangerous imagery in that webm user you know we aren't allowed to think these things

heil'd

But lad, I'm purely here to try and change the minds of these evil bigots.

He looks like a political MK Ultra experiment gone wrong.

CLEANSE YOURSELF OF EVIL THOUGHTS FOR THE GOOD OF THIS PROGRESSIVE AND TOLERANT NATION

Sorry lad I'll never post it again tbh.

KEK gave me a hearty chuckle tbh, I may not agree with everything posted here but it does give me a good chuckle all the same.

he is. you can tell he's trying to fight through the brainwashing, but years of psychological conditioning have forced him to feel disgusted by bigots and homophobes.

Are you going to ask me about the poster? I thought you were going to ask me about the poster.

It's what will happen to all of us, half-done brainwashing jobs turning us into swivel-eyed civic loons.

We all love multiculturalism here lad, the brainwashing hasn't worn off on us honest.
We all love that sweet bluepill.
Pic related makes perfect sense gchq and we all feel safer because of it.

I love everyone

That's not very diverse lad.

Forgive me Duncan, enjoy this beautiful powerful woman as a token of apology

CELEBRATE OUR DIFFERENCES

youtu.be/bBIubgsfK8E?t=1m29s

Fucking hell lad that's tortuous.

Something for the night.
It' not that bad.

ITSMYLANDDDDD

Lad….

Lads

Have you seen the asshurt on Woes video?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCVtWAtSd0Q

Ignore the prophets of doom. Brexit will be good for Britain
archive.is/wvF8R

EVEN SOME LE GRAUNIAD WRITERS ARE STARTING TO BREAK FREE FROM CONDITIONING

But it's true, for every Pole, you could have had a Romanian or Gypsy had the circumstances be different. Be content with what you have.

Four in 10 Tory supporters will not vote Conservative at 2020 election if Michael Gove becomes leader
archive.is/Bs5Ys

TIME FOR UKIP

Hey Brit/pol/, it's me IntoTheWest, I've been observing the outrage on here since yesterday evening. It's time for me to make a few things clear to you. If you have the time, do listen to this:

How about neither

BASED BRILLO MAN

For what it's worth I bear no ill-will towards any of the Poles who came here to work. If I could get on a 2 hour flight somewhere and lay bricks for 5X my UK salary I'd do it too.

But you seemingly don't want to accept that mass migration from Eastern Europe has made life in this country shitter for everyone except the wealthy. Your only argument seems to be "At least I'm not agitating for Sharia law!"

Also, please stop that ridiculous faux upper-middle-class accent, it's just embarrassing.

OAP Beaten After Asking Man To Stop Urinating
archive.is/S3agU

Sounds like a Slav, tbh.

Or a Mancunian.

just fuck my shit up fam

Apologise and tell her they were ment for someone else and don't spill your fucking spaghette.

"super lewd message", don't tease us lad.

Not for you ttpw.

it's pretty much over at this point, I fucked up hard

messaging lewds isn't immoral lad

you're going to think I'm a sperg but I was just describing possible sexual scenarios
"I want to pick you up in the shower and pound you against the wall" then "I want your tits to get soapy and slippery for me"

u w0t?

tfw you skype call a filipina wearing your disguise and you remember you're an autist neet and you embarrass yourself instead.

"soapy and slippery" kek

That is what you get for immorality, lad. From now on just talk to cute little innocent girls tbh

At least explain so you don't look like a complete freak lad, just leaving it on that note only condemns you further.

Double down lad. you never know.

I keep doing this, lads. I'm not going to make it

YOU'RE A FAGGOT TTPW

alright lads I'll try patch stuff up with the qt. what do I do about the whore?

send her the misplaced message ofc

How are you supposed to raise the little cute girl into a beautiful wife without bullies giving you shit for it, lads?

Bongs I'm curious about who Nigel's replacement is going to be

Seconded.

You're not.

Nuttal

How about you don't cut your dick off m8

Women are fucking muppets, it's like the older ones, well some of them never actually grow up. I'm never going to make the mistake of entertain some random woman on the internet again. Even for research stuff. They're going to have to prove they're serious beforehand.

How good is he in comparison?

So lads lets hope the plot to make it Gove vs May doesn't work.

Given that the plot came out rather quickly and was condemned I want to hope MPs won't transfer support to Gove because then they'd look like they were part of the underhanded scheme.

In response I hope they stick to May as the establishment candidate since then Leadsom can pull ahead in the membership. I mean I was pretty sure Priti Patel would back Gove since she was supporting the Vote Leave campaign but shes gone and supported May. I guess Gove has become toxic for MPs?

PRITI PATEL BACKS THERESA MAY

FUCK OFF CIVIC CUCKS

archive.is/Mc9Zh

What's so good about 1467885457730-2?

Brit/pol/ the last bastion of sanity on 8ch? I feel every time I step out of the Brit/pol/ and into other threads I am barraged with full on schizophrenic spastics, people incapable of any form of critical thinking or just those who plain want to put their fingers in there ears and go Nananana I can't hear you nanana. What the hell is happening?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-British_personnel_in_the_RAF_during_the_Battle_of_Britain

Its summer

oh dear….

You should see the first 'Ameri/pol/' thread. 75% of it is just them being salty about us.

filtered
:^)

Khorne: World better because of Iraq War
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-36733979

Not surprising

We're too cool for national threads. Otherwise it wouldn't be on page 9

Good lad.

I was worried I was developing some sort of brit/pol/ seige mentality, but they're fucking mental out there. You do come across some really interesting posters but you have to wade through tonnes of kneck-high shit to find it.

Also, I really do hate white nationalists. I'm not civic, I'm ethno-nationalist. I'm sure you know what I'm getting at.

K. Thanks for telling us you're a Yank, though.

give me my phone back you thieving ethnic

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

She dropped an entire makeup department on her face.

Non-Brit/pol/ is full of huge autists whose only ideology is what they read on Holla Forums (but they're not sheep, y'see, they're red-pilled, because they don't follow the media, well, not television, at least) and outgroup generalisation. Try asking them about women some time, it's hilarious.

smh, people eating up the same old D&C questions we have every fucking thread. smh

That annoys me too, and whenever you try to explain to them why white nationalism is shit they always say you're a kike/shill/cuck etc. It gets tiring over time tbh

Proud of it

Based Nuttall

The Merseyside Mussolini

We must stop centrist Woolfe getting the leadership.

Oh yeah, and if you're not in ideological lockstep with them, you must be working for Shlomo.

Fuck off bolshevik.

why don't we just make our own board?

The only correct answer. I hate when ANYONE touches my phone.

Bully.

I'd post pics of her w/o makeup but I'm trying to be less civic while here. It's a struggle.

Michael Gove would be a prime minister as great as Winston Churchill and Margaret Thatcher
archive.is/AOPI5

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES-MOGG

DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK A MAGGIE COMPARISON WILL CONVINCE MORE THAN HALF THE COUNTRY, JAKE?

Great speech about Islam tbqph

Lads, what's it like to feel empathy? As a diagonised autist I wish I could feel normie empathy.

I'm not exactly sure what you mean by ethnic-nationalist vs white nationalist. I'm assuming you mean Britain for ethnic brits not just any random whitey? If so I agree.

wew tbh lads

Just sick of seeing it tbh. Constant antagonising of anyone outside of Brit/pol/, meanwhile I myself haven't really seen anything that has bothered me to the extent where I have to whine about it in Brit/pol/. However I do recognise that there are some real retards out there, but they are almost satirical tbh.

I'm not a bully, lad. I am an anti-bully.

Probably like explaining colour to a blind person tbh. When someone gets kicked in the balls right in front of you, don't you kind of feel bad, or feel like your balls shrink up, lad?

Those odds are frightfully similar to the Brexit odds; Leadsom may win this.

smh, lad, you know the drill
wew lad

now lad.

You were (1) when I called you out, lad. No amount of posts can undo that.

Because this way we get more traffic.

=REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU HAVE BETRAYED US MOGG==

No i usually just feel slightly shocked or suprised, maybe a little scared for myself. I also find it hard to control jealousy if i see someone else getting something that i want even if i like the other person tbqh. I realise that deception is wrong mind, but i don't think that's empathy.

Its a matter of Leadsom getting on the final ballot. I feel that she can win this as long as he gets on it. The worry is now that the May and Gove will cooperate to keep her off the final ballot.

However, that plan may have fallen through since it was exposed pretty quickly, so any MPs declaring for Gove will now not only be attached to a man who backstabbed Boris but also a campaign that called for collusion between May/Gove.

Pretty much, but I'd even go further and remove the nationalist portion for thedish organisation with tribal organisation but a strong sovereign central axis..

They come in here and insult us and chat shit. Whilst I accept there are genuine D&C people kicking about at times. Americans especially the more 1488 ones have the tendency to mistake the ethno element for some sort of anti-white thing, when in reality we don't want to become some "white goo" substance.

Yeah, I remember the numbers at the bookies during the run-up right up to the Ref. Leadsom appears to have a lot more popular support than May, though I'm not sure how this will translate into votes by the time September rolls around.

Are you a lass, lad? Fucking hell my brother's single mother is jealousy incarnate.

We had some, the boards got bugger-all traffic and was mostly /politics/-tier whinging.

No i'm a man, but I'm not a boisterous lad.

SHUT THE FUCK UP DAMIAN

What's your autism super power, lad?

Very interested in learning more about this view, any suggestions for Brit focused ethnic-nationalist books/videos?

persistence, its a bit useless tbh due to automation. I'm also a coward unfortanately so I never take risks.

Since when was "tolerance" a British tradition.
REMOVE DANE
REMOVE KEBAB
REMOVE FROG

Based Bungle

every tripfag on any imageboard is a faggot

I know, it's ferociously insulting, especially when I KNOW this country can be so much better.

Checking

I'd like to think that if Deutsche Bank goes tits up, we'd be protected from it given we're not on the Euro and all, but it seems like our banks have so much risk there it kind of has me worried.

I've got no suggestions, I'm fairly new to ethno-nationalist theory. But it fits with my old views on sovereignty as derived from Strauss. I'm Scots so I'm hoping to develop a clan-based theory of my own at some point. When I say tribal I don't mean some sort of regressive system perfectly mimicking old organisation but attempting to take the essential character and improve on it for the modern world. Ultimately it has make use of eugenics.

UK economy increasingly reliant on London tax, report finds
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-36733339

British values means "not wanting to murder everyone you meet" and "enjoying fun" :^)

This guy is properly mental. I do wonder if any of them have seen these.

Didn't he also send a naked picture to Kirsty G?

DAFUQ

British values mean "be nice" :)))))))))

Either he's playing the part of a psycho or he's genuinely nuts. I'm wondering if it is the former now.

He's got to be talking the piss.

He does have quite a smug face doesn't he.

He's nuts, he has pictures of news presenters stuck up round his house

He has another account twitter.com/garymortimer35

Based Brillo Man now stumping this fella saying British arms makers supplied Saddam with weapons and equipment.

Used to have quite a thing for Suzanna Reid.

Then I realised it was because she reminded me of my mum

Is there anything more disgusting, lads?

wewewewewew

someone should report this guy.

twitter.com/sazzajk128/status/748630131384680448

Still can't tell if he's some surreal joke or genuine

Can someone with twitter PM him pls

Maybe pretend to be Suzzana Reid or somthing

I think he's just a genuine fucking mentalist.

Shame Tommy Mair didn't have a Twitter.

kek, he truly is a madman.
twitter.com/sazzajk128/status/749567407157575680

Don't go to the bottom of his TL, lads.

twitter.com/garymortimer35

Joey Harty aka Gary Mortimer

That's the bollock naked pic isn't it?

yes

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/4rnubs/pm_hopeful_leadsom_rallies_ahead_of_leader_vote/
Why do I even bother going there?

FUCKING POLES AY LADS

Mental illness makes you do strange things. Like lopping your cock off, but even if you did that, you'd never be a woman.

NEVER EVER

Leave her alone lad

LEAVE MUMMY ALOJNE REEEEEEEEE

Let's be honest lad, almost everyone in that picture are of Jewish descent.

When Leadsom becomes PM are we going to call her mummy Leadsom?

Makes sense.

I got out of there when I could.

NEVER EVER

So Gents, when are we moving to Poland?

archive.is/EE3Ar

‘Crime isn’t something we ever had to worry about,’
‘I had no problem with allowing older children out of school at lunchtime, something I’d probably never have allowed in Britain. And if the sun was shining and one of my teachers asked if they could take a class in the park, I could say yes without having to write a health & safety risk assessment.
‘In Poland, common sense prevails. Also, teachers are allowed to teach, and it shows in the results.’

‘It’s clean, too. Whenever I went home to England, I was struck by the litter and chewing gum on the floor. In Poland, every building, residential or commercial, has to hire someone to clear the snow, leaves or litter outside every day.

We can until 2019 when we have to start calling her a Thatcherite bitch to make sure nobody votes for her instead of Based Nuttall.

Lad, we shouldn't be moving to Poland we should be making Britain better.

Sadiq Khan vows to do 'everything possible' to root out extremism
standard.co.uk/news/london/77-anniversary-sadiq-khan-vows-to-do-everything-possible-to-root-out-extremism-a3289996.html

t a q i y y a

No.

Lad, don't do that.

thesun.co.uk/news/politics/1401816/departing-nigel-farage-pledges-to-help-other-countries-leave-illegitimate-eu/
Can we meme Farage into becoming a Eurosceptic troubadour?

Have you seen the low emissions plan bullshit they were talking about on LBC every day.

They were on about extending the zone to he north circular and charging you £30 a day if you want to drive a car older than 5 years. Due to "emissions".

do you have a job, lad?

Based mummy Leadsome!

Is that a fucking joke.
So only the rich tosspots who can buy the latest cars can drive in London, h m m m m m m

You got a link to the story, m8?

I WANT THE FUCKING BULLIES TO LEAVE TTPW ALONE

SHE IS A PROUD BRIT/POL/ INSTITUTION - AN INTEGRAL PART OF OUR CULTURE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

THIS.

BULLIES AVAUNT YE FOUL CAITEFFS OR I SHALL SMITE THEE WITH MY NAUGHTY BOI STICKS

Farage is dedicating the rest of his life to freeing the entire european continent from marxism while pan-european nationalists LARP quietly in their mancaves.

Phone posting so sorry for the typos, but here you are, they were also talking about keeping Boris' "t charge" which is a separate fee, so they'd all mount up, congestion charge, t charge and ulez charge. Bit of a war on the motorist.

theguardian.com/environment/2016/may/13/sadiq-khan-to-double-size-londons-clean-air-zone-pollution

Absolute madman, Godspeed to Are Nige

w-wew…

Forgive my ignorance but who is the statue of?

I am as anti-bully as they come, lad, but you seem new. There is an exception to the rule when it comes to TTPW and other trans people tbh.

Just poo in an envelope and send it to them lad

He's watched too much Stefan

I bet you call Bruce Jenner "Caitlyn" too.

Are Ælfrǣd

I know lads, but

"So what is it, I dare to ask, that attracts so many British men to Polish women?

‘Well, Ania is intelligent and beautiful, but I think what is so endearing about Polish women is they don’t play games,’ says Tom.
‘It is a cultural thing to speak your mind and be honest. That is the way British men communicate with each other, so finding such directness in a woman, and not having to constantly guess what you have done wrong, is an attractive trait.’

it hurts so much

I HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE BEGINNING

I AM THE KING UNDER THE BED SHEETS

MASTER OF ALL I SURVEY

LEAVE HER ALONE THIS VERY SECOND

OR ELSE

What's the point? They're all here. Polish girls like Englishmen anyway, as long as you're not a lager-swilling pleb.

I think you mean leave him alone.

NEVER EVER

Why do poles have such dark skin lads?

Extending the Congestion Charge Zone that far would kill traffic within the newly mapped zone, sure, but outside and around it in the Greater London boroughs, traffic will become nightmarish.

smh, lad. You're obviously just pretending. smh

Looks like you've just filled up my free reading time for the foreseeable future.

I DO NOT PLAY GAMES

THEY LOOKED UPON HIM AND KNEW HIM NOT

I WILL SCREAM IF THEY HURT HER

Enjoy.

Lads, it's most likely Holla Forumsarthposter continuing with his bollocks from another angle.
Report, filter, and ignore him.

I know. I don't know what his end plan is. Cars for only the ruling elite and clear roads for his Sharia patrols?

If I lived inside the North Circular boundary id be pretty miffed. Sick of the constant amount of shit just for wanting to enjoy driving.

Don't trip lad, you never use it responsibly.

When do we find out Tory leadership lads?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/muslims-fined-8000-wearing-burkas-niqab-switzerland-ticino-islamic-dress-a7124586.html

Muslims face fines up to £8,000 for wearing burkas in Switzerland Catholic majority region where the ban received 65 per cent of the vote

I want to see him without his shirt.

Believe me you don't

THEY LOOKED UPON HIM AND KNEW HIM NOT BUT DIDST QUESTION HIM

WHEREFORE DIDST THOU LEARN THY BUM BUM WAYS

HE REVEALED UNTO THEM HIS CHEEKS AND THEY WERE ENLIGHTENED

HAIL HIM FROM UNDER THE 25

Because they go to Croatia in the summer, lad

I never even bothered getting a car when I lived in St John's Wood, it would've gotten next to no usage and been little more than a glorified paperweight that I have to pay for.

That's why I want to see it, lad. I am fat, but not that fat, but I am pretty sure I will get loose skin.

How do you pronounce that.

Cant take muh guns on public transport, public transport doesn't take me out to where I need to go either

It's pronounced "fuck off to Poland you Ghenghis Khan rape baby"

imagine a smoker coughing into a paper bag. that's how you pronounce it

According to one user I spoke to here some hundred threads back, so long as the gun is enclosed in a secure case or bag, you can take your funs on the bus.

kek

Kek my sides.

Do you think saxon/pole relationships count as race mixing?

Everyone I know who has been with a Polish "woman" has affirmed that they are nut cases.

Yeah legally you can. It's just not worth the hassle imo. Also some carriers expressly forbid it in the conditions of carriage.

Yes. Poles are Eurasian. Ergo not white.

Always wondered how the accented ń changed the word, thanks.

Not Polish, but I can try;

"M-ie-shkan-tzee Wloc-lawka"

Once knew a polish chick that was totally nuts and looked like a lot like a man but with big tits and lots of make up, later found out her brother was a plastic surgeon back in poland. 100% sure tranny now.

I think the w is pronounced as a hard v

ttpw, if schools start teaching the word 'Mx' I swear to God

And how do you pronounce that?

Polish are white, English too, so no, it isn't racemixing, lad

"fag-uht"

Nothing to do with me, guv

w e w

i think you're right, missed that.

Are you here just to be a meme now?

If you don't agree you are a Jew tbh

Both of those look like some kind of half caste mongrel to me.

Yeah, they're just like us fellow goyim.

W E W

Definitely, they're great fun though, and often very adorable and exceedingly eager to please. The fact they tend to be able to cook is always good too.

Just mxyz my ptlk, tbh fam.

ttpw has been making decent posts tbf

Nah, only for cuck liberals. These morons don't realise they're so in the minority and pushing this shit onto people who hate them.

O'Reilly you madman

I'm sorry, fuckin what?

never had a tattie scone on a roll with sausage and fried onion? and hp sauce obviously
Lad… Do yourself a favour and get one

Careful lad, you'll lure out the angry poo-eyes poster with his image of famous "white" people with brown eyes.

She isn't Polish though. She's Slovenian.

Here's a Polish girl

Post something comfier than Starkey's 'Monarchy' series.

Protip: you can't

They're fucking scum so don't try and justify your mongolian fetish with me lad.

Does hazel count as brown?

meezsh-kang-kzee vljoc-ljav-ka

source- English bloke who sits around awkwardly listening to my mates gabbing away in slavic.

ibtimes.co.uk/italy-chinese-white-stags-wage-race-war-against-arab-migrants-tuscany-town-1568498

Does the Pope shit in the woods?

Fuck off, I don't have a fetish, I wouldn't even date a Polish girl anymore. But it's a hard slog with British women, half of them are fucking useless, miserable boots.

Is Warsaw pronounced Varsav?

I used to know a QT Polish weeb girl who looked just like this.

Wish I'd been less of an aspie at the time and asked her out, literally the only decent person I knew at uni.

Even through the high contrast and desaturation I can tell her skin is much darker than it should be.

If it's got those little flecks of green/grey showing through then I'd consider you white tbh.

Just like any woman they want to be controlled fam; you need to bullycide them tbh

Chinks, next on the list mate. Remove spring roll.

My wife's eyes, mine are blue grey, both her parents have blue eyes, hoping our kids will have blue.

Why aren't Australians black, lads?

Their British blood allows them to bantercide the sun rays lad

see

also

wew, lad

It's a product of their bad upbringing tbh and the cultural milieu. No need to bullycide anyone. If they need bullycided they're already useless wrecks that are unwanted by me. My standards have precluded that from being necessary these days, so thanks for the 'advice'.

Is there a date set for ukip elections yet?

Someone make a thread about civic White Nationalism vs European ethno-nationalism. I'm not good at making threads but I want to drink some yank tears.

Most of them are under the surface tbh, a lot of the convicts mixed with abbos which is why there's some many 1/16th natives floating around.

I doubt there's a single non-contaminated white Australian lad. We'll have to purge them quite rigorously after the happening.

Post a blonde at least lad.

Faggot.

I fucking hate these cunts lad, ho can they be so clueless and yet so confident in their assertions?

Source?

they say varsava

Women always mold around the man they are with if he is strong enough.

Quads confirm bullshit

aghh ya fackin drongo, its those fackin aghnglo saghson master genes moite.

I can try.

Yee cunt

You're buttmad, and an angry little pleb.

Enjoy your broken women.

But lad women have set personalities like men so I'm going to wait until the perfect one arrives. Until then I'm going to fantasise about Polish birds because they come without personalities and I can't understand when they bully me for being a faggot

Ways of Seeing by John Berger

You're completely correct. She is orange.
Coincidentally just as is the future first lady of USA, Melanija Trump

Ahh we get to the crux of it now don't we. You're so worthless that it's everybody else at fault! lmao

Sad little creature. So when are you ordering your Thai bride lad?

Polish (and everyone else in the region) calls it Varšava, or Warshava

They are confident in their empty assertions because all their famous intellectual idols parrot the same rubbish. When enough people say the same thing over and over again, their followers start to believe it's true regardless due to confirmation bias.

If you try to present evidence for why a widely supported liberal belief is untrue, they will reject your evidence out of hand because you're just one voice against their many voices.

Need to put an end to this whole Asian whores make good wives bullshit, the further someone is from you genetically the less likely of a truly happy marriage.

Lads why did our ancestors drink animal milk and alcohol? Obviously they did not tolerate it the same way Asians and niggers don't really tolerate it today, so why?

A sweet-scented courtier did give me a kiss
And promised me mountains if I would be his
But I'll not believe him, for it is too true
Courtiers promise much more than they do

My thing is my own, and I'll keep it so still
Other young lasses can do as they will
Other young lasses may do as they will

A master of music came with intent
To give me a lesson on my instrument.
I thanked him for nothing, and bid him be gone
For my little fiddle must not be played on

Other young lasses may do as they will

A cunning clockmaker did court me as well
And promised me riches if I'd ring his bell
So I looked at his clockwork, and said with a shock
Your pendulum's far too small for my clock

A blunt lieutenant suprised my blanket
And speedily started to rifle and sack it
So I roused myself, and I became bold
And forced my lieutenant to quit my stronghold

Other young lasses may do what they will

Well, I could brag of a hundred or more
Besides all the gansters recited before
Who made their addresses in hopes of a snap
But young as I was, I understood that

All the young lasses may do as they will
My thing is my own, and I'll keep it so still,
Other young lasses may do as they will,
Other young lasses may do as they will.

Banter and calories

Cause getting pissed with your mates is good stuff and milk helps settle your stomach after chucking up in the morning?

Living in England is fucking cold and depressing in Winter

this tbh. as much as all the cucks here go on about finding a "pure east aryan virgin", every chink I've ever met and that's a lot being at a Queensland university is a tremendous whore.

also satan trips confirms you're the devil

You're so desperate to straw man me because you got your pseudoalpha bullshit so eloquently rebuked.

Making observations based on your character isn't strawmanning but rather an accurate picture of a weak little creature lmao

But yeah lad everyone is at fault but you are le victim

Mate, I live in Hong Kong, I have a white wife but most of my friends are race mixing, the cultural problems are abound. Doesn't help that chinks are subhuman. Will be moving back home once we are officially out of the EU.

some are some aren't
I've met poles with blue eyes and blonde hair, and I've met some with more visibly asian genes

keep on with the strawmen until the very end, you're either illiterate or just in plain denial because you've had your pride dented. kek

lmao; I'm arguing with somebody who actually touched a Polish "woman" so what did I expect lmao

u wot m8, the weather's lovely today

Not in Sussex mate.

2013 was the best summer i can remember. Blistering hot days for weeks on end

lol

I'm ambivalent about this tbh, it's cheeky banter with a moral grounding.

Wot.

I thought people were just kidding.

Is this a normal fucking thing for northerners/Scots?

It isn't just a ruse?

We've gone from songs about not being sluts to (((songs about being sluts)))
I'd have more of the former any day of the week, no matter how cheeky the banter.

Aye lad tbh; the banter is even cheekier when it's moral for some reason too

Chuffing heck, lads.

capeshit is dying, right guys?

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36731596

Marvel is cucking itself beyond all comprehension; no idea how their sales are doing but I reckon they've killed off their original fanbase and have a few fans in the feminazi camp, now.

I always used to think that the relative purity of women in former ages compared to now was just a reactionary meme, slowly coming to the realisation that it's true and that women are almost universally used trash in the 21st Century is fucking soul crushing.

What you lads up to today?

Had a nice lunchtime pint and got home to find my new patch in the post. 10/10 day so far.

You do realise that new women come into harvest each year lad? Go out and tame one fam; it's like Pokemon

Looking forward to the new Garfield cartoon where he's now a black male to female transvestite

Nice pub. Autistic patch.

kek thanks lad

Being in the metal scene requires a certain level of autism tbh

As you said that I got a notif. from twatter for this, which turned out to be yet another slut account
It's rather disheartening to see this happening.

Nice trips, same applies for basically every nation in Europe though.

lucky tbh

How early are we to look? I've met plenty of 15/16 year olds who have had mulitple sexual partners.

Been with my wife since we were 16. Managed to avoid all that destroys our women these days.

This tbch

Was out on a veselica (basically a local firemen's department party wiith national-ethno music)-it's a Slovenian thing, and there were numerous said young specimens, made me realise I should go out more.

The niggers and pakis are slowly creeping in

You look for above 15/16 that aren't whores, basically.

16 lad; the girls you've met are clearly an insane minority fam

I was sixteen not long back and most were virgins lad; it's still like that today

You've let porn poison your mind lad

REEEEEEE

I'm from Poland and I live in uk. I was really hyped for brexit. I hoped it'll win and maybe Poland would eventually leave too (even though it sucks way more money out of eu that it gives back I think)
Well, that might happen yet, but I feel like I lost all my friends here. I can't talk about brexit or Trump with anyone irl. I can't stand it. Poles are just paranoid they will be deported (those who can barely say anything in English deserve it tbh)but English are the worst. I hate when they just dismissed what I say, they know better what's for me. You like UKIP ? Top lel, you must be a masochistic or something

Ja pierdole nie WYCZYMIE z tymi debliami.

Yesterday I had a friend over, he's from Estonia. We had a bit of the DUDE WEED and somehow I asked him what is the stereotypical American like according to you. And he's like…trump.

I'm like wtf, most people probably didn't know who he is a year ago.
His answer.. yeah. But he's in the media, fucking propaganda. He's really bad. Hey Burgers, you must have very strong Trump propaganda in your media ! So strong that even such quintessentially British lad without a TV like me got brainwashed !

(chk'd)
That pisses me off so much; plain leather covers are aesthetic af.

Anyone interested in going? I'm around the place this weekend.

Shame Nige doesn't seem to be making an appearance, though.

ukipnw.org.uk/ukip-nw-conference/

Any suggestions on books/documentaries on ethnic greatness of the Brits?

lol

He looks he's only LARPing as Icelandic.

you civic, lad?

It's a bit of a trek for me, unfortunately.

Not if I have any other choice lad.

Mines three-quarters up my staff and the hairs are long af, have to shave my dick often.

Should I just off myself lads?

? Bait for what ?

You lost all of your friends in UK? Because brexit?

While not English or Polish myself and taking into account some brits are absolute pigs to Polish, I can't imagine you'd lose your friends over that.

Probably tbh

what colour hair?

LOOKS LIKE A POTENTIAL HAPPENING, LADS

archive.is/UiV8D

This better not be ruseman

Abbo farted kek

rt.com/uk/349876-chemical-incident-parliament-lockdown/

twitter.com/RTUKnews/status/751032498335916032

Officers say 'white powder'.

Must be the Tories and their coke again.

I didn't lose them completely, but I was at work on a break and I just casually said I'd vote for leave if I could and everyone was like wtf you're retarded bla bla… same with fiends, I just decided to not talk politics with them. Even though I pointed out shit ton of arguments why eu is bad. They just see it as anti immigration, so English are very kind and open and will take anyone, while other migrants just call me a idiot for going against my interest

Which is true, but 90% of abos are mixed blood, so it's a rule rather than the exception, but there are only about 600k abos in Australia anyway, so most Aussies are fine.

Yes do it, because clearly an anonymous person's opinion on an image board is decisive

Back a dog into a corner and it will get pretty fucked off., they can sense they're on the defensive now. I'm picking up that the salt but more importantly their aggression is part of some instinctual thing as the tables turn.

kek

fug its real

Oh I get it. Yes probably better not to discuss politics and show your power level. I do it on a daily basis. Obviously you can't let others see your cards

I hope carswell gets poisoned tbh

THEY'RE TRYING TO STOP MUMMY'S SUPPORTERS FROM VOTING

brown

White power incident. Those Columbian powdermakers supplying half the parliament

Post your names as a joke XD

I'd expect reactions like this if I would go all gas the kikes, but brexit ? Fucking hell. Most of them don't know what they're talking about anyway. I didn't watch polish media in over 3 years, I was shocked what they say about brexit, no wonder poles are shiting bricks. But I expected better from English. I work in factory though… most people don't even have full set of teeth, so what did I expect ?

Checked, would of done it for trips though.

Tarquin

George Soros

GCHQ has been busy today.

dye it blonde and we won't have to tell anyone

Nigel Farage.

Diane

Moha- … JOHN

would have?

Remember what you're fighting for lads.

Who /HypedFor6666666GET/ here?

Whisky and cigar, could get along with her.

what was the 6,000,000th get?

Pro tip faggot : You're wrong. Kids today are fucking before they're 16 because we have no fucking control over them and no punishment. If they get knocked up they go to Boots, get the morning after pill and Daddy never even finds out.

Technology has divorced responsibility from sex and you expect teenagers not to do it?

I like the name Edgar tbh

Some Ebola thing.

We had a pretty good get during the Ref, though.

w e w
Who said anything about us being notorious?

Ebola-chan.

GTFO degenerate

Must be sad hating your own people because you're a bitter little bully victim.

Filtered lad. I'm sorry nobody likes you. When you go shoot up a public space make sure you get Labour MPs ok lad? Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyye!

For fucks sake.

How's she going to get all that hair into the helmet?

Tony Stark?

More like Tonicia Darky!

fkn Beebfeed

No way am I going to be trapped in a room listening to loudmouth Bours

HOL UP HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN

kek. I'm going to enjoy watching Marvel just fucking die because no one wants to read that shit.

I'll be there lad

NO

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ho lee fuk

All the virtue signallers saying how amazing it is will not buy the comics.
They're pandering to absolutely nobody; watching them tie their own noose is rather amusing tbh.

Don't think that's true tbh. My last ex had lost hers at 15 and had been with 4 men by the time she was 19.

Surprise surprise, she was a horrid cunt and I wish I'd never met her

Reminder that this is considered a nazi paper in Britain.

UKIP

Nuttall Vs Woolfe

order-order.com/2016/07/07/241222/

thesun.co.uk/archives/politics/15905/nigels-knifed/

ukip-vs-eukip.com/2008/02/21/steven-woolfe-not-seemingly-the-catch-he-is-sold-as/

OH MY GOD
THE DAILY MAIL
LITERAL NAZIS

Wow so your exception makes the rule? Dick head.

THE DAILY MAIL??!?!

You can't "redefine" what people are attracted to tbh

This.

Fat yanks have been trying to for a while now.

I don't think it's the exception and you sound out of touch (as well as massively arse-blasted for some reason) tbh).

Lol

Fuck's sake, he can't even be original about the name.

Are you me? I was with my first girlfriend at 14 and we had sex at 15, she's now 18 and has fucked at least four people since we broke up? She's a disgusting slob if I'm honest, wish I'd never met her. Really disgusting.

But yeah, most girls are virgins by the time they're 16, many just lie saying they had sex with guys and vice-versa.

I take it that iron grrl owns a fkn iron mine, mines the ore and smelts it.
This is pedantic fanfiction-tier bollocks.

HURR DURR I MADE RAW METAL.

Yeah lad real life is just like your animes

lol, i haven't seen writing that bad since the new Star Wars "movie"

Not even a fuggable iron lady.

Wew lad.

CHUCKLE

It's Iron MAN you sexist, why can't a woman be a MAN????

the term is "Ironperson" you fucking bigot

It's like how Rei in the new Star Wars has more development in one film than Luke did through three films.

Only their women, and we can do with a few Balkan, Italian and Dutch lasses as well.

YOUR HARRRRRRN SOLOWWWWWW

Oh my god. I literally cannot right now. How can anyone be so ignorant.

It's clearly IronOrganism you disgusting otherkin phobe

Fucking rockphobes.

It's a wig fam.

Just fuck my Marvel up

That just pissed me off tbh, she immediately grasped the use of the force and it was just retarded.

I wouldn't even call it fast development, she just learns to be super talented at every task given to her.

That would imply Marvel was ever good.

Not quite lad, I was with her til last year I'm 26. My ex when I was 14 was a 17-year-old who decided she was a lesbian (and not coloured hair tumblrina but full on bull dyke) after we split, last I heard she's still living together with a massive landwhale.

I dunno what you're trying to say tbh, the 'me is probs more moral than a lot of what's going on now.

Never went to see the new one so I don't know how it played out; didn't sound good tho.

What did you do to her lad?

Awfully, terrible film that made me cringe all the way through. One good thing is that they actually made stormtroopers dangerous in this film. TR-8R was a sick scene.

You fucking player, were you both a bit odd though, not to be rude but I know I was at that age.

I saw the clip of TR-8R which was pretty cool, although him getting defeated was utter bollocks.
They've made the main cast into "ORIGINAL CHARACTER DO NOT STEAL"-tier Jon Doe and Mary Sue

If you're really curious about everything shit that happens in it, this review covers everything in about 20 minutes.

Thoughts on Based Horsey?

I don't follow American politics much but he seems to hit the nail on the head.

Agreed tbh.

I like his art. Is he anti-Trump?

Douglas

That's some cucked shit that fam

He's pretty un-original (may as well just take snippets from Facebook for his ideas if he doesn't already).

B A N T S

These are the edited comics. You should post the originals from "Hang all Hooknoses" Horsey.

He's a neo-nazi, who slaughtered VC's during the Vietnam war. He then turned into a comic artists, but the liberal editors at Los Angeles Time always deface his cartoons to make it look like democrat propaganda.

That said there's not much you can do when you're parroting the same cucked talking points other leftists have for the past 30 years.

Looks like a pleasant place to live.

How is that supposed to be based?
That is some major league shit user.
Those are some majorly cucky comics.

Yeah, he should have taken him out. The fact that he threw his rifle away to use the stun baton just shows how trained they are though, love it.

The nig should have died at the end though.

When are we gonna restore Lancashire's old borders lads??

Sheep 101

Lad you make up 1/10 posts in this thread.

Bored fam

Watching since I've not seen the film; bloody hell, what they did was atrocious.

Cheeky bastards, time to complain I think.

THE PRISONERS ARE ESCAPING WE HAVE TO FOLLOW THEM

The exposition in this movie would offend even Abbo's intelligence.

Is there likely to be UKIP leadership debates?

It doesn't say about how the nig gets sliced straight up his spine AND SURVIVES LOL.

£10 on her browsing Brit/pol/

mobile.twitter.com/avemariarebecca

totally would tbh

mobile.twitter.com/LouiseMensch/status/751015684398845952 She retweeted this. Nah.

Lad…

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Animal cruelty pisses me off like nothing else.

A lot more thank black lives that's for sure.

£5 says it was her nigger boyfriend

Reddit scam

very likely

Anyone have the Taig edits of these?

You can practically smell them. Eugh.

Kek I have no idea lad, I'm a bit dim as well so it took absolutely yonks for me to first think, "Wait, did I turn her gay?"

I was definitely a bit weird, maybe 80% normal? I'm more ashamed of my GaiaOnline posts from the time

My weird as fuck gf loved that game wtf.

We bumblasted a lot of Poles last night lads kek

Can someone please post that nude ttpw image "Someone actually took the time to make this"

& Amerimutts who think Poland is the last bastion of western civilisation

Why aren't you posting lads?

Don't bait them back here lad, they might try again.

Waiting for Tory Leadership results.

I'm a bumder

I'd say we riled the Americans up more.

America is disgusting. I was watching a documentary about our old thirteen colonies there and I imagine the colonists would weep to see what their mogrolised descendents have wrought

Sad times fam

What happened?

When are they coming out?

Millenial Wews did a stream about the possibility of Poland leaving the EU and the Poles on it bragged about being the dirty little parasitic thieves they are fam

Someone was saying 16:00

Never forget that Big Ben Franklin considered everything which wasn't a WASP to be inferior.

But what about GLORIOUS EVROPA, lad?

When WASPs stopped dominating the so-called United States they began to fail. I advocate that everything east of the Missisipi be returned tbh

Half four according to the Guardian lads but might be anytime tbh

I have a horrible feeling it's going to be May vs. Gove lads.

Like you'd know anything about women m8

Right lads. Which one of you madmen has been writing on doors in lipstick.

I'm looking at you, ttpw.

DAILY REMINDER TO CALL THEM MOSLEMS

Pissed myself laughing at this, lads.

President of Uganda addressing Benjamin Netanyahu:

There's something so lovable about it.

archive.is/ozy7O

Based Anglo man of honor and integrity

Gove had less votes than Leadsome in the last round, and that was with the pity votes from May supporters. She'll reach the final vote lad, don't worry.

Why is it a thing lads?

Why is Quiet so beautiful lads?

Gove is disgusting and sent messages to everyone saying to vote for May instead of Leadsome.

Hope so lad. I mean its come out that Gove and co are trying to get votes from May supporters and its been roundly exposed and outed already.

Because some Dutch fags wanted to LARP as niggers.

When will the Queen make me Duke of the colony of Borneo lads?

I bet Gove's willy is short but dead fat lol

Pack your stuff and get yourself gone, Dave’: Garage customer, 22, exposes cheating stranger on Facebook after overhearing her laughing about her affair while queuing for the Costa coffee machine

archive.is/ozy7O

Based handsome fella.

Actually I'd rather carve a Duchy out of the Canadian wilds and whittle down Quebec tbh

Fuck sake I thought I'd seen this on the front page.

LEADSOM IN THE LEAD=

Stream where, lad?

source now lad, don't get our hopes up without evidence.

I was trying to get the quads lads

I've failed you tbh

You faggot.

It's alright for you lad your ID is literally trips

kek is with you

Luke

wew, Jim Watkins has banned all pedophiles and pedo-content from Holla Forums weeks ago lad.

EBOLACHAN

nice pic, is it OC?

Are Nige is such a warm figure, I feel like he could easily be my Uncle.

Today feels like Day of the Doppelganger, lads.
I've seen two people extremely reminiscent of others I know, and then someone called out at me from a car, asking how someone I didn't know was before realising they got the wrong guy.

Archie

your ID is only numbers like TTPW

FAGGOT

IF SHE DOESN'T WIN I'LL LOP IT OFF

Don't do it lass.

Fuck off you two.

We need a new thread lads.

TTPW is a fag edition please

Have you seen this lads?

Genuine shills are in the thread to slide it, too, confirmed by hotpockets.

SA imposter

Christ, they're on overdrive in there.

Just a bit of banter lads

I know we've been through this but fucking browns and dogs man

All the dogs in my street are nice except for the one down the street belonging to a nigger. It's like he knows I will kill its owner one day during the raec war lol

"LIFE'S BEEN GOOD TO ME."

If the migrants trying to come into the country were dogs I'd let 'em in.

Dogs are gr8

wew tbh lads if no-one makes a bread then I will have to

because xenos.

I'll do one, give me a mo'

Dogs are the niggers of the animal kingdom.

Cats are fucking god tier.

they'd undercut seeing eye dogs lad. Your a fucking retard canine-nationalist

DAILY REMINDER THAT AUSTRALIANS RULE THE WAVES

BRITBONGS BTFO

Cat lovers are always psychotic, Russell Brand is a prime example.

Dogs actually work. Cats are lazy cunts who are boring af and not even cute after kitten age

Just woke up and I'm reading what I missed m8.
It's true tho

Isn't Austria landlocked?

Australians are britbongs lad . . .

that not what they're called?

Yes but Austria is not the same as Australia.

Guide dogs m8

eh, close enouh

noice

I know what a plural is, fucktard.

Do you lads think you will elect Hofer?

new thread

Marrying your sister is the only way to guarantee happiness.

>tfw I'm currently fugging a lesbo who just broke up with the landwhale she was living with

Lad, pls tell me you're not a Man of Kent this could be awkward as fuck.

Not if you fill that skin with muscles m80

Don't give up. Even if you get skinflaps capable of being used as wings it's better than being tubby