Truly random thread

say whatever you want
pic unrelated

hhoooooLAAA MI NOMBRE ES PABLO soy un SPIC XDDDDD

I have an erection.

if the definition of a 'muslim' is 'someone who believes that there is no god by allah and muhammad is his prophet', then there are basically no muslims in the entire world. if there is no god but allah and if muhammad is his prophet, then the quran and hadiths are his infallible divinely inspired word, therefore a muslim must obey every word in those texts. therefore, any muslim who does not spend their time murdering infidels and stoning adulterers, then they either do not believe that allah exists, they do not believe the quran and/or hadiths are allah's word, or they believe that allah made mistakes when he wrote his holy texts. any of which mean that they do not believe that allah is a god, let alone the only god.

have you read the koran?

I had a dream last night where I was at the grocery store, looking for a package of fish that I'd just designed the label for. I'm not a graphical designer IRL so that was already a bit confusing. however, as I was standing there looking at the fish section, this dancer girl I know appeared and started telling me about a new fish pancake. a literal pancake made out of ground fish or something. I told her I love her, but she just kept talking about the fish pancake, telling me I should buy some

Мам, привет!

vitun ryssä homo! kuole syöpään! :-DDDDD

Не лезь блять дебил сука ебаный

This is Dezmin Schubel and you are a nigger

Time apart erases love. Time alone slows down time. I've wasted lots of time feeling sorry for myself. Fuck time.

I want to burn muslim men and rape muslim girls

I want to make an ISIS themed cafe called "Allah's Snackbar"

fuck niggers

How am I supposed to fap to this?

I want to spank that ass!

This thread needs more pictures.

lol that guy looks like my friend from work

that was a lie

i don't have any friends

or a job

I'm in my 30s and never even kissed a girl and I just would like for once for a girl to let me feel her breasts

Same here. I'll let you feel my breasts.

remove cloudflare
REMOVE CLOUDFLARE

I wish I had something to post here. I wish I could still give enough of a fuck to go off on some retarded flight of fancy and write some bullshit that sounds good but means nothing. But I am dead inside. There is nothing more I can scrape together to describe the sky queen. Even when I was arguing with myself I could come up with some pithy phrase to keep things going for years. For years and years and years I talked about her. There is nothing left in me. I talked with her friends. I talked with her family. I even once called Blockbuster Video CRAAAAWLEEEEEEEEEEEE ROAD and hung up. I can't even remember the names of most of the players. I can't remember which of the ones I remember were my sockpuppets. All I remember is that for a good part of ten years I loved you Olivia. Not the you you, but my image of you. You were alway 15 and perfect forever. Now you are old, broken, bitter, and very likely not attractive. It's funny you know. Even now as I profess to not care a still have a little day dream where I shave you from yourself and all your bad decisions. I know that would never happen. You are too jewy and will always fuck your own shit up and blame the men around you. Still I can have that day dream. After all there is no cracky, only the collective dream we have all been blessed enough to share. Well this was fun. This is the first time I have thought about you in two years.