Should I quit smoking?

Should I quit smoking?

NO, just cut down a little bit.

wonderful advice

Weird looking smoke, it's over manicured and hairless. Is that the norm where ever you are?
If smoking is stopping you from doing other thinks it's time to quit, you can start again after a month just so you know you can quit when you need to

If he stoppes smoking tons, hes going to crash hard, think you dingus

Yes, that shit will destroy you respiratory system and make you feel like shit.

vape

Not true.

How much does that cost in Wisconsin? That has to be $1000 in non mmj states…

Not true? Okay whatever

A grand for that? Hell I might go full Escobar and run between Australia and the US, that is ~$400 here I'm guessing that is ~2 ounces?

there's a lot of leaf debris in there user. some is even scorched. shitty camera focuses on the bag rather than the contents.

let's say thats a quarter pound. 1k bucks is about right for that. in europe you'd pay 5-800euros, depending on how close to the grower you are.

my bad wrong thread

lol. it's a lot more than that

you dont care if someone tells you to stop what a pointless attention whore thread

Weed
You should actually kill yourself.

Can you take a second pic just of the bud, I'm interested in what you get in the states.

Depends if it's natural or full of plant growth regulators (PGRs). That would be ~2 ounces natural but much more if it's loaded with PGRs, personally I fucking hate PGRs because they are a nasty carcinogen.

cigarettes are bad m'kay

mean-minded morons appear on the horizon.
what a surprise.
continue living a life of self-imposed prudery if you wish, but don't expect everyone to follow your example.
risk takers live; reasonable people merely survive.

wow! will you ever stop sucking cock?

Thread

you should at least stop smoking turkroach camelshit

Under my macro lens.

Did you wrote that while stoned? Because what you wrote is as retarded as some angsty teen speech.

it's Chamfort, the 18th century french writer and philosopher. you should wipe the egg from your ignorant face.

Looks pretty good, the trichomes and hairs didn't show in the first pic. I'm guessing it's pretty hard / dense meaning PGRs.

some depth of field, op?

it's a 10 dollar macro lens off amazon. I'm not doing professional level work here. here's another pic for you to criticize.

see>>6602275

Unable to tolerate the prospect of being imprisoned once more, in September 1793 Chamfort locked himself into his office and shot himself in the face. The pistol malfunctioned and he did not die even though he shot off his nose and part of his jaw. He then repeatedly stabbed his neck with a paper cutter, but failed to cut an artery. He finally used the paper cutter to stab himself in the chest. He dictated to those who came to arrest him the well-known declaration Moi, Sebastien-Roch Nicolas de Chamfort, déclare avoir voulu mourir en homme libre plutôt que d'être reconduit en esclave dans une maison d'arrêt ("I, Sebastien-Roch Nicolas de Chamfort, hereby declare my wish to die a free man rather than to continue to live as a slave in a prison") which he signed in a firm hand and in his own blood. His butler found him unconscious in a pool of blood. From then until his death at Paris the following year, he suffered intensely and was attended to by a gendarme, whom he paid a crown a day. (wiki)

that's a lot of weed. enjoy yourself.

6th graders are doing the same thing nowadays

coincidence

how sad. weed and school don't mix well for everyone. how old are 6th graders? i fear the sudden liberalization of weed in the US will have some unfortunate consequences, notably for children. only time will tell and by then it'll be too late.

Your mom is doing 6th graders.

sorry i meant to say 2nd graders are doing the same thing nowadays

Fringe cases

Youngest case I could find