ITT:

Villains who did nothing wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gkXJNTjb_Yc?t=23m11s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nah.

Man was fulfilling his destiny and alma mater no matter the cost, he didn't betray his roots nor his people and in fact honored them with his actions, even when he actually didn't like them a lot (disdain and sighs in plenty of his actions)
He might have died, but it was a good day to die

I wonder how many kids died horribly during the creation of the scream collector, and did Randall get off on eating the bodies afterwards?

Technically you are right. Greedo was a bounty hunter. A son of a bitch, sure, but Han was an outlaw with a huge debt to pay to Jabba. If Han was any other character people wouldn't care if Greedo shot first. It was his job and he was about to get his salary (and revenge).

Now, now, let's not be stupid and reverse the role
Not so bad, isn't it?
Randall was doing his job.

DIN
DU
NUFFIN

TRUE COMMUNISM

I hated Tarzan. I mean I enjoyed it, but I hated the message.

Found the micro-dicked cuck.

why even live?

Lul stay mad.

What is the justification for shooting a Giraffe?

Why not shoot giraffe?

because I can

They're herbivores, there is no legitimate reason to ever shoot a giraffe.

So this is how a meatcuck's mind genuinely works? Be honest. Do you really believe that?

Elephants, Rhinos, and Vegans are also herbivores. Are you saying that it's unjustifiable to shoot them?

Shut up, Hitler.

you're just jealous you don't get to eat giraffe meat

Trophy

Hitler was a greater person than you ever will be. Not eating meat is the moral baseline. I think I'm going to become a serial killer and start taking you meatcucks out one by one. I live in LA and I'm pretty rich, I'm also a NEET so I can definitely get away with it.

it's not a question of belief. it's just how the world works.

Thanks for doing your part to remove tacos, I guess.

I'm gonna start with the urbanite foodies. The bacon loving cucks.

I'm still not seeing the problem here. Thanks Hitler.

Sure, just wipe L.A. off the map. Even us meat eaters can appreciate your work.

wew lad.

Once I cleanse my city of the flesh eating filth that dwells here, then I'll be coming for you meat boy.

Then I'll move to Mexico so you can continue your duties.

Just wait until you see the headlines. I'm not even larping.

Just make sure you get the front page then

As if anyone gives a shit about murders in LA.

This is your brain on veganism.

They don't eat meat, they are better than you.

Literally nothing wrong.

The holodomor never happened, but it should have.

He did it all, just for love.

Why?

Unironically this.

This is the only true answer

samefag

Only oldfags will remember this.

I dunno bout' you but I know I did. :'^)

pffft..

So cute :3

This.

you know the moment you stop seeing mutants as a metaphor for homosexuals, but as the race of superpowerered beings, a master race, if you will, i'm not sure leftists would like it as much.

We need to start memeing this, STAT

Fuck Desierto.

Not a vegancuck, but I'd rather have gorillas that gorilla pelts.

He was a jew

How is making a child kill innocent animals more moral than making a kid suck dick? You Republican retards have no legs to stand on it when it comes to ethics.

Yess, Mr Sherman. Everyone's Holla Forums.

Sad.

Peter Pan really is an evil little bastard, especially in the old stories where he'd murder Lost Boys when they got too big to fit through the hole to the hideout.

He is the villain of the stories.

Austalia's finest.

But nobody likes TruthSeeker. Just like Maisie.

nig, they weren't ripping the dear limb from limb and eating it alive, they shoot it once and it dies relatively painlessly
just because you're too big of a pussy to kill your food doesn't mean we have to stop doing it

this entire post is pure kek

The vegan poster is like that really fruity kid from school that cried when he first saw a zebra getting eaten by a lion.

You just made me feel bad for Jaws. Fuckin' Jaws.

Cucks. Not even once.

Vegan meme thread?

The meat goes to poor niggers. They cull overpopulated animals anyway so why not let rich people pay to shoot them

Clearly something was wrong with him. He's using a fucking M1 Garand like a bolt-action rifle.

At youtu.be/gkXJNTjb_Yc?t=23m11s the spent casing is clearly ejected. Which is half the point of operating a bolt on an actual bolt-action rifle. He's operating a semi-automatic rifle as if it was bolt action. Fucking. Retarded. I hate liberals so fucking much, they're so stupid, Jesus fucking Christ.

I hope you're joking.

Fucking meme magic is everywhere

*pic

That's a Jersey cow and they're bred for milking not eating. It's also my favorite breed because they look cute

You really wanna make headlines, butcher people up after you kill them. Wrap them up like coldcuts and package them like steaks. That'll get your message across.

The sheer amount of projecting in this post broke my butthurt-o-meter.

Can we agree Monster University was shit?

no

absolutely
yet another unnecessary disney sequel

They both sucked tbh.

Which part was projecting? You know that word has an actual meaning and isn't just a generic insult, like fag, right?

Imagine the kind of progressive horrors that island would have unleashed

What do you think it's like to be that mentally incompetent?

I remember being a liberal on Holla Forums when that happened and thought he was insane. How times changeā€¦

nigga, Holla Forums was liberal central back in the day

Even as a lefty faggot back then I thought it was a brainwashing island

Except Holla Forums wasn't a political shitfest when Breivik decided to purge.

Yeah, it wasn't about politics, but it was hard left.

He did one thing wrong: being such a control freak he couldn't handle Guts leaving.

suicide is wrong, though

>>>/a/

bump

Some people deserve to die tbh.

He wasn't really a villian though.

So I guess it is a toss up between Seele and Gendo, although Gendo is of course a part of Seele. But the stated goal of the Human Instrumentality Project was human evolution (into a fully interconnected and differentiationless super-self) which may or not be benevolent depending on how much you value your individuality. Gendo was willing to fuck the entire human race over just to get back to his oneitis waifu.

I'm sticking with Gendo.

Peter pan is a pedophile and the pirates are the police.
The pirates are literally the good guys.