FRESH OLIVER

FRESH OLIVER

No one here actually watches Current Year Man, we just make fun of him.

I'm not watching that shit, but let me guess: he focuses entirely on the 1 or 2 "good" things about it and ignores everything else like the skyrocketing premiums and deductibles? I'll bet there's a sob story in there about Juanita and her anchor babies who will "lose" coverage if Obongocare is repealed as well.

Any uploads?

t. Republicuck who cant handle the fact that Obamacare is a success and you have literally NO PLAN

islam is a religion of peace pbuh

You have to go back, Juanita.

more like 2015chan

OP is being especially faggoty this time.

Obamacare overall kinda sucks, it really hurts the people who before could afford healthcare now have to pay for premiums out the ass. And those who were too poor finally have insurance but never really can use it because of high deductibles.

kinda keked

Yeah Universal Heath care in this country will never work, just the cost of high risk people are beyond high as hell. Let alone everyone being covered.

it's called the ACA

The medical industry needs to be broken up but the government will not enforce anti-trust regulation. ISPs are the same. Go to the tech sites and watch the launch of Ryzen, AMD's new processor. Intel has a monopoly and it now trying its old dirty tricks to undermine the only competition they have. Once you understand this then the next question is how are they able to consolidate? Cheap money from the Federal Reserve. Johnny Trigger warning needs to go back to Britbongistan.

Cuck 45's answer is to keep privatizing everything so his rich pals get richer. Enjoy your increasingly shitty products & services. Apparently health care is "communism" and therefore evil, too.

Reading that made me cringe. You don't have a right to anybody else's money, you faggot kike. Please leave and take your cuck crusaders with you.

Just shows how hip and in with the current generation he is.

Seriously I don't think anybody's spoken about Jeremy Piven in like ten years.

I watch him. Not only is it lulzy to see his shallow attempts at spinning a narrative to fit his views, it's also good to know what kind of message the libcucks are being fed.

Frankly, if we're going to get weekly Current Year Man updates, I'd rather have the Pleb Leddit Memeia updates back.

That is the plan. Government fucking with health care is immoral. Let the market deal with it. Repeal Obummercare and replace it with nothing.

(And Kenneth Arrow is a fucking hack)

too big to webm here's a vid.me upload
vid.me/12Hk

Where do yo think you are?

Im becoming a libshit?
Help me

nothing of value was lost

Too bad the Dems are a bunch of neoliberals or we might have a public option by now.

Does the audience in this kinds of shows really exists and laughs/claps or is it just preset laughtrack like in sitcoms?

t. clueless

The skit with thong was pretty funny but i think he overdone it a little bit

There is a live audience at these shows. They clap and laugh when a big sign comes on telling them to.

They have real audiences with the obligatory trainers in front of them that tell them when to clap.

I wouldn't be surprised if they also edit in additional laughtracks later.

kill yourself

Actually faggot, some psychologist figured out the kike trick behind those liberal shows. Its a skinner trainer that goes like this:

The only cure is to cease watching that filth. Don't believe me? Watch an episode but pause in between the steps. Give your mind the sufficient time to critically analyze after step 2, then continue. The illusion falls.

cunts

Holy shit, it really is true that communists are incapable of dealing with reality on its own terms. This faggot named almost every lawyer/cop procedural on the planet to make a shitty point that has nothing to do with his presidency.