Abbos Were Right

Abbos are famous for, alongside being retarded, deforesting most of the massive continent of Australia. Where today dust and death dominate, once stood large forests. The ancient ancestor of abos thought he found paradise when he discovered the island.

Until, sitting out with his tribe around the fire at night, a dragon lurched out of the bush and swallowed his child whole. The men tried to stab it, but their meagre stone weaponry could not pierce the beasts armor. One man had his entire arm ripped out of the socket and swallowed before being ripped to shreds and consumed within a minute. Another few suffered large gashes and small scratches while fleeing.

The dragon followed them for days as those bitten fell dead one by one, their wounds rotting and their bodies weakening to the point where they could not stand. The dragon would consume their decaying carcasses whole. No matter where they fled, the dragon followed–now two, and three. The entire tribe succumbed save one, who found refuse with a larger tribe.

The forests were a death trap. The men tribes were forced to stay on the move, as a giant dragon could route them out of their camp at any moment. Farming was likewise impossible. Everyone died left and right–it became common practice to eat eachother The abos realized that the only way to hunt, and the only way to survive, was to spark a fire and burn the forest down. The abo smiled with glee has he feasted on the flesh of the beast which once swallowed his family.

Soon the big game perished, and with them the giant dragon. But the continent was deforested and the people had forgotten anything other than burning down forests and eating eachother. Thus the modern day abo was born.

Megalania was a giant ass monitor lizard in Australia that went instinct 40,000 years ago. The beast was 7 meters long and weighed 600 kilos. It would have swallowed children whole and alive. It could have ripped a grown man into two pieces and swallowed him likewise. The lizard would have been capable of consuming nearly its own body weight in food–it could literally eat the entire tribe of 10-15 people in one sitting.

There we have it: a comprehensive theory as to why Australia is a desolate hellhole, why the abos are such cannibalistic retards, and why all the fauna is Australia are such cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/science/future/theses/theses1.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurochs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_rhinoceros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasmotherium
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision
quadrant.org.au/opinion/history-wars/2002/06/the-extinction-of-the-australian-pygmies/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasmosaurus
news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/photogalleries/100630-leviathan-mellvillei-sperm-whale-fossils-science/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogzilla
press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p74381/pdf/ch0155.pdf
eprints.utas.edu.au/1887/1/W9-C4-1(11).pdf
archive.org/details/The_Secret_Teachings_Of_All_Ages_-_Manly_P_Hall
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australian_music#Traditional_instruments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kinda sad they couldn't defeat it any other way.

I like the theory. Where did you pull it from?

Thats fucking badass

Better than die.

I'd known about the abos–their dismal IQ (they make Africans look like beautiful geniuses), their practice of immediately eating their own children after birth, and regularly engaging in cannibalism. I'd recently watched a documentary about cooking, and learned that the standard abo "hunting" practice is to set a fire, burn the bush, and then eat the dead animals that couldn't escape. Their favorite delicacy happened to be monitor lizards that would dig themselves into the earth in an attempt to escape.

I'd also learned that Australia was recently heavily forested and had a climate more akin to New Zealand than to hell. I put two and two together a while ago.

Tonight I watched a documentary about komodo dragons and learned about their recent relative, Megalania. And then it all made sense.

No explain to me why they like to cut penises and have little boys fuck the penishole of old men.

Abbos were wrong.

Dragon rider would have been a thing if white men were the first to discover Australia.

MFW I WAS DENIED SEEING A REAL, FULL SIZED DRAGON BY PETROL NIGGERS

Sounds like playing Dwarf Fortress

Mastodons were roaming the Siberian steppes while Egypt was being built, I'm pretty sure some giant komodos in one of the hottest areas on earth could have held out longer without pyro niggers.

I want my Bunyip damn it!

I've seen this exact Abbo story on a Hitler Channel show

You know, I buy it.

Perhaps you should write a book on it. Just put the theory out there. I'm sure libs will shill your book to hell and back in order to demonstrate the heroism of another race in defeating a monster.

Make sure to drop redpills in it though.

If you can squeeze 200 pages out of the topic, I believe you would do phenomenally well.

I think they just became so retarded that once the lizards were gone, it was a vicious cycle. When Europeans found them, they had forgotten the connection between sex and childbirth. They just thought babys came sometimes and if they were hungry than they'd eat it.

They were lizards not crocodiles. Much scarier than crocodiles.

Damn did they beat me to it? That's fine though, this should be more well known. Source?

I think man has more to do with the lack of large animals than the square cube law, 7 meters is within tolerable size for modern air conditions otherwise there would be no large crocs or elephants.

That lizard feel when. If that is true then it is really sad.

Petrol niggers, not even once.

There are giant squids though.

Keep your hopes up lad, the oceans are still wholly unexplored.

Komodo dragon bites are serious shit, and I guess once upon a time in australia their ancestors were even worse.

And suddenly Wyvern poison tails make sense.

Also, I wonder if the homonculus experiments work on ostrich eggs.

Why? I don't see anything that explains it.

Sauce on gif?

Behold the mighty Abo, dragonslayer!

I'm curious to know how a race that make negroids look intellegent were able to deforest an entire continent

A lot of big animals were killed off by man.

It's believed that Aepyornis Maximus was killed off by humans hunting them and eating their eggs.

Once they burned down the forest and forgot how to cultivate crops, they would just wander through the bush and when they got hungry and nothing was stupid enough to get burned by their fires, they would eat eachother.

Not very hard to imagine, Africans still eat eachother sometimes.

I know I saw it but I can't find it, I think it was memory holed. Now ever story I can find says Abbos "help" local populations by their burning.

If the Abbos could handle we sure as shit could have.

I mean for fucks sake.

Jeez what the fuck another horror story. Thank God for ancient man, he was badass.

Not hard to start a fire, man. That was the abos only technology and, I theorize, sole means of survival for a long time.

They started lots of fires.

OR have you not seen Hollywood kike manifesto's and Dead demons drop whatever?

The last thign we need is Jewish mermads or servants of sea dragons off the coast of Israel or ancient sharks and more forms of elritch bullshit and whatever fukushima has done to the wildlife killing us all.

This is hilarious. Unfortunately, even if the Abos didn't do it, big game hunters certainly would have.

Are you telling me that there used to monsters gallivanting on earth until humans killed them all?

At this point it's just out of interest, we could wreck any animal on this planet easy.

Wait so Aborigines are shit because dragons?

Kinda. People of the past often enjoyed killing big things to prove they were tough and to have lots of food.

IS there are MAD treaty for when the nukes come down, we won't nule straya, fear for making some azathoth level shit?

fuk u white cunts noonga pride we da bes

fake.

IM GONNA MAKE EM GIVE BACK OUR PAST

abc.net.au/science/future/theses/theses1.htm

The age of beasts are long over my friend.

Hey man we could always create some giant abomination with genetic engineering and then fight then with exeskellitons or some shit.

Man humans these days are fucking boring.

I swear to god the last really cool thing that we did was land on the moon.

Standley Kubrick and NASA's MIA budget.

It's a goddamn dinosaur.

Implying we won't make Jurassic Park a real thing just for pro hunting and as a combination of Colosseum and death penalty.

Oh fuck right off

The beasts of our age aren't that fierce, most don't have a stable population.

I don't know if I'm just a sick fuck but I've always wanted to see a Colosseum fight.

Maybe we will get to see the Eighth Crusade.

His ow ass.

Cool, lets dig into it.

If burning the bush was their primary hunting method, then they would have been able to exterminate the megafauna just by destroying their habitat. A few tribes could deforest large swaths of land, and of course move on next week. They would cycle around like this, their population growing, until they reached equilibrium. Its entire feasible. The reason we don't know of any other race deforesting and entire continent, without having developed agriculture to replace it, was that under normal circumstances burning down your home is not smart. For example Africans in the jungle usually wouldn't travel more than 20 miles from their birthplace. Aborogines, on the other hand, would not have had the luxury of staying in one place, because even if they caught and killed some game, the very moment they drew blood every giant lizard within miles would start lumbering towards them,and the creatures would have been impossible to fight. Komodo dragons are dangerous and they are tiny compared to these monsters.

Actually dude I'm looking through these responses and their essentially cuck-tier beyond "I don't think this is possible." It boils down to "pure coincidence."

If we finally triumph over the Jews one day we might take our families to other planets user.

That's suicide.

They also said men would never fly.

Do you even pre-war British adventure annuals?

Big game hunters would have LOVED stalking through the jungle in pursuit of near-literal dragons, with nothing but an elephant gun and a couple of nigger porters. They wouldn't have just set light to the nearest bush and gone "job jobbed"

This is a much better and more accurate explanation of Abbos and deforestation of Australia.

I agree, I just wanted to show where the (((academics))) are at on the topic. Finding that made me more convinced that that doc I saw was memory holed. I painted the Abbos as the fucking irresponsible retards they are.

Also, the doc covered the giant eagles on New Zealand I believe. It was about early man and the megafauna of the day.

Imagine all the pussy the hunters of the past got when they brought back some of that mythical dragon meat.

Oh shit nigger I found it!

Why did Shitskins get to fight all the cool monsters while we just had to deal with really fucking cold winters?

Shit ain't fair

Not to burst anyone's bubble but they weren't that big, big sure but nothing quite like OP explains.

Abbos were just fucking lazy and burnt the forest down because it was easy food.

longer version, 9:30 is where the good part starts

I'm down for watching people get ripped to shreds by dinosaurs. I'm down for just seeing a fucking dinosaur fart. I just want to see a dinosaur.

But most stabs a population

Komodo dragons, as the worlds largest monitor of current and a close relative of megalania, are highly intelligent as far as reptiles go and incredibly efficient predators. They operate by constantly lumbering around exploring their environment, moving in their characteristic swaying gait and flicking their forked tongues. Every flick of the tongue directs their movement; if the left side tastes/smells better (Jacobsins organ), then they feel compelled to walk in that direction. When they come across big game (komodos hunt dear, buffalo etc) they walk right up and bite it. If the game is too big to kill immediately, then they let it run off. Their bite carries extremely deadly bacteria and also has a venomous component which doesn't allow the wound to heal and lets the bacterial infection set in. The komodos then follow the scent of blood until the animal is so weakened that they can eat it. Usually for big game, every komodo for miles will move towards the game and you'll have a feeding frenzy.

In our human situation, hunting big game is impossible because storing meat is too dangerous. A giant lizard would be there within hours, wherever they were. Cooking large game is also impossible for the same reason. In fact the only way to hunt is to burn the forest so that the lizards vacate the area or die., and likewise the only way to live is in the absence of lizards. Farming is just as impossible because the lizards are exploratory and they will find you wherever you are. They would be impossible to fight. The abos would have to always stay on the move, always burning forests wheverer they went. It explains why they deforested the continent so quickly.

Also, a reminder that less is known about the "Twilight Zone" of the ocean than the bottom, (It's the middle between the bottom and the top) it's so vast and wholly unexplored that it could be filled with anything, even things with huge sizes.

We got to fight huge fucking bears and shit nigga

wat

Wanted to add… Similar size if not smaller than a large salt water crocodile. So for all of you that want hunt these monsters go shoot a croc.

Shit sorry, it's 16:30.

I'm tired as fuck and ws just happy I found the doc.

This, some lizards are carnivores. I've seen an iguana on top of a fence and behind him there was a group of older and larger iguanas and the iguana got his paw stuck on the chain. I saw the group of other iguanas went closer and ate the iguana on the fence

Quads confirm.

I've been thinking about that lately, wrestling a crocodile probably wouldn't be that hard, just get them out of the water and watch out for the mouth

David Icke says the Dragon were some weirdo race of reptilian possible alien men who hunted humans or some shit.

pretty fucked up no

Quads confirm dragons are real.

Of course they're real. Just the fact that we're talking about them proves they exist in some way.

Bears are fucking gay as fuck, dude.

Giant lizards are better in every single way. This is a fact, not an opinion.

at least we have dank memes

Let's review this. Abundant marsupials with limited predators which are either snakes, crocodiles, birds of prey, and carnivorous marsupials. Fauna that got sliced and diced by introduced cats, rats and wild dogs.

Let's compared the dangers of Australian to North American fauna:

Venomous snakes: both continents have deadly snakes.
Crocs/gators: yes
Deadly spiders: yes, burgurs even have necrotising species
Box jellyfish: yes to both continents
Bears: aus does not have bears
Mountain lions: aus does not have cougars

In short, Aus being Africa 2.0 is a stupid meme that needs to die. Dehydration is the main risk to tourists.

You are all now significantly dumber for having read this.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQCU36pkH7c

Silent hill isnt real, just the head can keep fighting for some minutes.

Muslims behave like beasts.

Bears are fucking boring.

Not to mention white men have been known to kill Grizzlies with only their teeth.

Bears are bitches

sigh
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Reptilian_humanoid

Bathypelagic Zone animals are weird.

Its like killing dogs or cats, you just dont kill animals that can behave properly.

That last one makes me think of an alien space craft for some reason.

When I was a kid I thought those things were badass as fuck. Then I learned they are all only a few inches big.

Cuck academics. They disagree over the size. Most estimate around 20 feet long, some as high as 27. Make the estimate for yourself; here is a komodo skull vs the megalania skull. The "tiny" skull is a grown komodo; for scale, here is a live komodo.

Europe had its own beasts, but sadly most of them were hunted out of existence long before everyone else started doing the same thing.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aurochs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Woolly_rhinoceros
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasmotherium

America doesn't have poisonous Birds

I kinda hope that there's a Leviathan at the bottom of the ocean that we haven't discovered yet. I wanna see more badass sea animals. The ocean is like outer space on our own planet when it comes to alien life forms.

Probably because it looks like it should be the sperm of a Xenomorph.

Moby dick was based on a chilean cachalot.

I know that, but I wanna see sea serpents. Ever seen an oarfish? Those fuckers are terrifying.

Don't worry. There's always the giant jellyfish and colossal squid.

Thanks for the fake skull pic, they haven't found a complete or even mostly intact Megalania skull so fuck off.

Hey guys if you want to fight a real monster fight a Hippo.

Those niggers will fuck you up.

Yeah, it's too dark and food is too scare for anything truly monstrous to grow down there though.

coincidentally I'm watching a documentary on that right now

Yeah, the woodland variety of creatures aren't really that difficult to tame, nothing a hunter can't handle with a knife up close.

Dubs confirms I guess. What about big cats? We've had our share of run-ins with them. Especially ones during the Ice Age periods, even though you can't hunt em' anymore.

Imagine one of those things bursting out of a bush and chasing you.

And then proceeded to forget as a race how to make said fires. The white man had to show them how to do it again. Seriously.

they were really big

There were species of lions in Anatolia and in the very southern extremes of the Balkans. But they were all exterminated.

Being a mammal is like -10 cool points. Everyone knows this, dude.

the European auroch was bred out of existence, they the precursor to modern cattle. Wooly Rhinos were able to deal with climate change. Giant rhinos…yeah i'll give you that one, they were pretty much eaten to death.

Every year new marine life is discovered. Most of it is tiny wimpy things and plants, but maybe one day some crazy fucker will go deep down into some water and find a giant alien looking thing.

On that note, deep sea shit sounds like fucking horrifying way to die. Imagine getting lost and not being able to resurface. Drowning is already a terrible fate, to drown at the bottom of the ocean with not even the warmth of the sun to lend some sort of comfort would be awful.

I want mankind to make two Imperial Knights and watch them fight

I'd rather have giant lizards than abbos.

Age of beasts is a bit inaccurate. It was the age of mysteries. The time before humans began to understand the world and master it. As humanity spread across the planet, the mysteries began to slowly die off. Religious institutions have done their best to maintain the mystery of the world. The secularism of society exists as a method of purging it.

Why? Mystery is dangerous. Traditionalism runs hand-in-hand with mystery and history, trusting that there is a degree of wisdom to be passed down from the past. But progressive thought disregards the wisdom of the past in favor of new ideologies that run contrary to human nature and experience. Mystery cannot exist within a progressive society such as what leftists and communists seek to have. It must be eradicated in all of its form.

Traditionalism relies upon maintaining a certain degree of mystery, even as certain things cease to be mysteries. But once one mystery has been solved, it acts as a gateway to reveal another - we have determined gravity exists, but how well do we understand it? Hence there is a constant push further. But progressive thought doesn't permit this quest. Mystery must not be solved. It must be destroyed. It must be banned. The end result of progressive thought is stagnation and the death of mystery. In time even fiction is banned.

Unraveling the mysteries of the universe and preserving those which cannot be solved is the manifest destiny of mankind. Leftist thought stands in the way of that. Leftists, then, are the enemy of humanity.

They forgot how to rub sticks together?

How is that even possible?

the abo or the lizard?

Woah, what kind of monster animal is that? Never seen one before.

He's telling fibs. Abos could make fire when Europeans arrived.

What are these, abbos from a hundred million years in the future? Abbos never advanced out of the fucking stick age.

The species we discover at the bottom of the ocena are scary as shit. They are not wimpy at all. There is a pseudo organism that is made up of several organisms existing as one, there are fish that flash light at individual frequencies, there are humongous deep sea creatures that are huge for unknown reasons…

user, deep sea creatures are the closest we know to alien life. They are freaky and very different from us in every way. In fact, one of the eldest crab species is essential for testing vaccines.

abos regressed after they burned everything down

I think they mean just using literal stones as weapons.

It's bound to happen. I truly believe in shit like the Leviathan waiting at the bottom of the ocean or something even more terrifying.

I'd say that's the #1 horrifying way to die.

What the fuck?

Well there was this one stick, I nunged it up and it sent me to the dreamtime, so then me and me noongas tried to find the stick so we could have some dreamtime and we forgot make how to whoosh whoosh

I have more. They're beautiful.

DRAGONSLAYER THREAD
THIS HUGE MOTHERFUCKING DRAGON APPEARS OUT OF NOWHERE.
If your ID starts with a number you are a HEALER.
If your ID starts with a vowel you are a BARD.
If your ID starts with "Y","X","Z", a RANGER.
If your ID starts with a "/" or "+" you are a PALADIN.
If your ID ends with a "/" or "+" you are a DEATH KNIGHT.
If your ID starts AND ends with a "/" or "+" you are DRAGONBORN.
If your ID starts with "W","R","L","C" or "K" you are a WARLOCK.
Otherwise you are a KNIGHT

/dsl/ sadly never got any traffic

what's the name of it? I need something to kill some time with

wtf

Is that a queen one?

I know that. I was talking about wimpy sizes. Most of the new marine life discovered every year is pretty small. If you want to talk about just being fucking weird and interesting as fuck, deep sea life is fucking awesome.

the letters in IDs stop at F
They're Hexadecimals

Any retard can start fires and wipe out tens of kilometers of forest at once.

Right now ausfalia its like a tyranid colony.

Big predators need big prices.

You can "wash" all their problems in two generations, this is why they banned abbos from having offsprings with whites and are forcing negros.

Please stop, i am starting to remember an old abbo porn and some tard will post that here.

portuguese man of war. You'll enjoy reading about this weird shit. Pseudo organism made of several species of organisms performing organ-like functions.

Back on cuckchan the whole alphabet was used.

We still have the seas

Right before a Hippo fucks your ass right up. Mammals don't fuck around, we're the best at everything.

Apex predator of the ocean? Mammal. Apex predator of the land? Mammal. Apex predator of the sky? Mammal.

All abbos look inbred as fuck.

It's incredibly likely.

Blue Planet: Natural History of the Oceans, "The Deep"

I'm game.

abos got cucked hard because the british started making a bunch of irish and scottish settlers sex with the abos for science

yes user, we know humans are mammals.

"it does seem to me, that herein we see the rare virtue of a strong individual vitality, and the rare virtue of thick walls, and the rare virtue of a interior spaceousness. Oh, man! admire and model thyself after the whale! do thou, too, remain warm among the ice. do thou, too, live in this world without being of it. be cool at the equator; keep thy blood fluid at the pole. like the great dome of St. Peter's, and like the great whale, retain, O man! in all seasons a temperature of thy own."
t. H. Melville 1851

Only because all the sweet ones died. Tell me any of those things can hold a candle to a fucking T-Rex or a Leopluorodon

Oh yes, how can we forget the Stolen Generator

Maybe if you read the thread you would realize its now about which animals are cooler, faggot.

Healers are extremely important when fighting giant motherfucking creatures, especially ones with venomous bites. Healers may get little recognition, but they are of the utmost importance. Put yourself in the shoes of a primitive man. Think of the thousands of ways you can injure yourself throughout the day and how easy it was to get an infection. Healers would basically be gods to these people. Warriors get to be all flashy with their swords and shit, but when they get cut back who do they come running to?

I'm reading about it and already scared. "Floating terror" is not a nickname that translates to adorable and cuddly.

Nature is so fun, but in an "it-will-destroy-you-if-you're-not-vigilant" kind of way.

If the T-rex was still alive, it wouldn't be any more storied or celebrated than a rhino or a hippo. In fact, they would probably be a lot slower with really shitty endurance and a total inability to operate when its cold out. We would have hunted them to extinction before we were mid way through the stone age.

Australia has more venomous snakes though.
It also has necrotising spider species, as well as spiders whose venom targets the blood cells specifically.
Dingoes are not shy, they will walk right into your campsite and grab anything that looks like food (waAH). They are not alone.
Kangaroos are known to attack and, in NT, rape women. They can get 2 meters tall, and travel 40km/hr for extended periods of time.
Lets not even discuss Emus, cassowaries, aboriginals, what you might find in the water or some of the people who live in the desert.

Am I the only one that wants to so search for and kill giant sea monsters just because it would be cool?

Yeah A T-Rex would get raped by Europeans in their homeland
Nogs, Jews and Abos wouldn't have a chance

Fuck no.

Expanding earth … the theory is mindblowing.

That's how Australia became a desert, it used to be in the tropics but kept moving south.

That's a big lizard.

Don't forget Wombats which are like a moving brick, and Wedge Tail Eagles who absolutely would rape anything the Burgers have

Australia used to be connected with Antarctica too

Even the nogs and such would just herd them off of cliffs like the Indians used to do with the mammoths. Euros would kill them with superior tools, one at a time so as to preserve the population for future use. Maybe even domesticate them.

Wait! So You be Sayin'
*Smacks lips*
You be Sayin'
*Plays didgeridoo*
WE WUZ DRAGON SLAYAZ AN' SHEEIIIIT?

Haha, but I mean even if we were just counted as terrestrial, other mammals totally got us covered as the dominant clade of earth.

Whales lived side by dinosaurs, so I mean there's something. But would you really want to live side by side with these motherfuckers? I mean I have doubt hu'white humans would learn to tame these beasts, but holy fuck.

In this chart, you can see that whales are no pushovers. I think we're all disconnected with exactly big these fuckers are.

Is it really a theory at this point? Don't we know for a fact that there are plates on earth that shift and slowly move a couple inches every year?

That's the beauty of mother nature.

Tell me about Noonga why does he burn the forest

Wait so are we stealing deep sea threads from Holla Forums?

Because iv'e seen some shit

I meant to say "I have no doubt"

Do they fucking pay you to shill this hard for whales, WIDF? Holy shit. How much plankton and krill do you get per post, huh?

We had sabre tooth tigers. They were huge killing machines, social and with cat level intelligence. A more formidable enemy than any lizard.

All evidence points to us hunting them to extinction in a northern cross cultural effort.

I remember reading some study that found the eye to mouth ratio of saber tooths are one of the most unpleasant animal images for white people, akin to how snakes scare blacks.

Dagon, a bad movie based on a very short Lovecraft story.

Check "essex" in marxistedia, some whales can rape ships built to kill whales.

Your lizard fetishization is disgusting scale-fucker. Go back to FurAffinity where you belong.

Four-chambered heart master race.

Hol Up
*Sniffs Petrol*
Are you saying
*Rapes Daughter*
That we
*Cuts hole in his dick*
Be the
*Drinks Chilled Metho*
WE
*Sleeps on Road*
WAZ
*Eats Witchity Grub and Bogon Moth*
DRAGON SLAYAZ N SHEEIIIT

I liked it

Thank you.

I'm interested in stuff like this, about how certain races and their relationships with animals. Blacks hate snakes and dogs, whites don't like big cats, etc.

I used to think Lizard People were a myth, but god damn are you convincing me. Don't you have some kikes to control?

Probably
Abos though wouldn't be able to do that
If you've ever been to Australia you know there isn't many Cliffs
Hell even in our Alpine region a lot is really sloped until you get high up

what the fuck is that?

Stop cucking for lizards you shitbag, are you the last surviving member of Megalania hold up in a fucking cave with a stolen computer or something? Do you get paid with abbo blood?

Nobody wants to be the healer in an RPG lad, everyone wants the guts and glory.

A lifetime healer vs a lifetime warrior, who kicked more ass? Who has better stories.

Im not a fucking lizard. We have better things to do than post on imageboards.

an uruk of mordor, few venture this far north

Oh God
That's a Relicanth

My pokenigga

Hey man the deep sea is fun for the whole family.

Birth control.
Semen squirts uselessly out the subincision unless the about clamps the hole with his fingers.

Real

Sperm whales can (literally) smash 300+ ton wood ships.

Pic 4 looks like Ayy Cum

So homosexuality is just birth control? interesting.

Fucking air-breathers, I swear.

What about the part where little boys fuck old men in the peehole?

It really does make a lot of sense. Do you know for certain the abos and the dragons shared the same living space in Australia? What about their population numbers?

Would you a jellyfish?

Typical modern ignorance of the power of simple tools and strategy.

They have found dinosaur bones with weapon marks in them (arrows or spears) from abos in Australia.

Oldest culture in the world, mate. 60,000 year old history the likes of which ya never seen.

They be on a whole different level, like Credo Mutwa.

Nothing wrong with eating your babies, Chinese movie Dumplings and The Bible come to mind as other examples.

Nothing wrong with drilling a little hole in your prick for some fucky-fucky and it makes me feel better that abo's were also into circumcision.

Surprised I even came back to this worthless board.

Why would anyone do this?

spoiler that shit nigger

They drilled a hole on top near the base ya dumbass. So when the prick is in the cunt he can decide to not squirt. FUCKING USELESS GORE IDIOT

Just kick it in the head man, that's all you gotta do.

I never understood what pic 4 was

Sperm whales confirmed for being the source of all medieval sea monster folk lore? Although, it's certainly possible for some ancient descendant of Plesiosaurs to have been around, I don't think they'd be that aggressive

filthy causal

I didn't know that Fuck me silly mega masturbator was based on a jellyfish.

Do we really need to question the reasoning for anything an abo does
They're abosolutely a retard among retards

To learn that dank Damin language meme.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penile_subincision

Best Jellyfish

Fucking hivemind

Stop being a bitch

Hey, imagine what it would be like if they had remembered. It was for the best.

Not the Tasmanians, though

I think they just did the same thing the dindoos are doing today and just kept chopping down trees without replanting any for future generations.

The Fuhrer was the ultimate healer, anons.

op has blatant core fetish with typical downplaying of human status as apex predator in every environment

Small fry compared to African game which has been killed with sticks for millennia.
Unsubstantiated fantasy.

Read this for the complex and suppressed history of humans in Australia.
quadrant.org.au/opinion/history-wars/2002/06/the-extinction-of-the-australian-pygmies/

Weirder things have happened

HEIL HEALER

M>muh modern humans are more intelligent and I couldn't hunt a dinosaur, therefore no one can.
This is what teenagers actually believe.
Agreed, board sucks, too Mich stupid.

Honestly I would not be surprised. Just look at what has become of the porn industry. They normalized anal sex to the point that it is essentially mandatory and now they are trying to make anal prolapse porn a normal thing. The slippery slope is real. In the next decade we may end up seeing zoo porn as mainstream.

Wow Abongalu Abongalu I'm surprised you managed to use a computer, shouldn't you be sniffing some petrol and stealing a generator

I don't think the healer would be dealing with dead people would he? And even if he handled dead bodies, all he would know is their wounds.

As much as I hate weebs, hentai really isn't that bad compared to the porn industry, from what I've seen of it it's pretty vanilla.

I think sooner.

Plesiosaurs have a weak spot, a man with a sword can kill them, the other point is right, moby pennis is still a "legend" for normies.

Pokemon go for pc?

Mods.

And even then it's just 2D drawings rather than mothers, daughers, and sisters being whored out.

Stop being a bitch you weak little shit.

Abbo detected

I really don't have any idea how that whole order of reptile survived so long, having a long neck is literally the worst idea in the universe if you're an aquatic animal.

F

The only thing that bugs me about it is that they all look like adolescent children, smells like kike conditioning to me. Building an attraction to kids.

They wouldn't be dead if they had listened to him

What's above Australia? It's something the white man is blamed for.

The hole in the ozone, possibly caused by abos burning a continent sized forest down.

Then check this dude

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elasmosaurus

BTW, right now sea serpents are doing well (well, they are small).

At that time they were the most advanced and based humans ever.

One thing is out of place gore and other spamming faggotry.

Oh no Japan has a massive problem with pedophilia, lolicon, and other kinds of sick fuckery.

Have you seen some of the Doujins that they make?

My argument is that regardless of what they draw it's still only a drawing and thus less degenerate than white women becoming whores.

Maybe their Sexual Degeneracy is because of how the Kikes pushed that into popularity in western culture and the nips, seeing as they love to copy, copied it

(checked)
Will sea serpents rise again?

also pic related, this reminds me of an old movie I used to watch as a kid, it was a couple guys who explored a land with a shit ton of dinosaurs, the dinosaurs looked fake as fuck because it was pretty old, anyone have an idea of what it was called? I think they found a time machine or something

Yeah, it's better, but it still leaves an imprint on you, subconscious shit you know?

You have a point there.

I can't think of a case in the west where someone gets turned on by fingering their own brain.

Land of the Lost?

Yeah man, just like with those Emus right?

Nah, it was more vintage than that. Probably 60s (although I'm not nearly that old)

Trying to figure it out…

Normies actually do this? I'd never do this unless the girl had an enema beforehand. The idea of getting shit on my dick is truly disgusting. sage because off topic

The Lost World (1960 version)?
The Land that Time Forgot?

Is it bad I want to ride it like a horse?

Megalania was just one of the hellbeasts around back then, Austrailia had a bunch of monsters. My personal favorite was thylacoleo carnifex.

Did it involve two American man landing on an island with dinosaurs and some humans that hadn't been contacted in years? Did it involve them finding their dad in a cave filled with strange glowing stones? A dodgy jewish looking guy selling them a flare gun?

damn you previous generations for killing of mega animals i could have hunted

oh shit who gave it a gun run

Imagine seeing a super sized version of that eating your family and friends.

Wew lad
fucking
/thread

where are the stars

That's a little something called masculinity. Bask in it.

Cast smokescreen, a spell which shrouds sight/scent of all party members from the dragon

no stars

so fake

yes

abocore is tha best

I have a jellyfish by accident.
felt good man, then felt bad.
thankfully my dick didn't get stung.

This reminds me of Dwarf Fortress.

Over time, all the massive trolls, dragons, and titans die until only man live to tell of them The world is given titles like "Age of the Titan" and such depending on who's the most fearsome.

Feels somber, man.

Seriously OP read some more Abbo stories. Some of them are funny as fuck but all of them are created by subhumans trying to explain the world around them.

Some classics I remember

They already did in Ellis island if i am not wrong.

BTW, you have a ton of movies with dinos.

So they just walked to australia?

Desire of knowing more intensifies.

Wiping out populations of animals isn't easy.

This is a fun thread.

I can't wait for the myth generator to come out

the ocean is no joke fam

Speaking of Dwarf Fortress, in adventure mode you're basically a dragon slayer

I know Holla Forums doesn't really into vidya but it's a fun one, free too

Forgot about elves, pretty huge faggots, also fun to torture

If that's true, then fuck the abbos. Giant lizards are cool.

FUCK

Looks like it's 7/8ths white.

I remember it having something to do with boats, a couple guys (no girls), sorry mate can't give you that much information, haven't seen it in many, many years.

Man, we totally would have ridden this shit…

The age of the beasts is not over. They have assumed new forms and seek to devour our souls rather than our flesh.

How? If it wasn't for their giant chimp out, they would have been genocided long ago and we wouldn't have to deal with their shit today. Australia would be a nice place and a good colony. Plus there would be fuckawesome giant lizards.

That big one is real too.

They named it, I shit you not, Leviathan melvillei.

news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2010/06/photogalleries/100630-leviathan-mellvillei-sperm-whale-fossils-science/

Plants? I highly doubt there are very many plants down there. More likely it's all animals.

You need to read The Secret Teachings of All Ages by Manly P. Hall.

The mysteries haven't died off.

Fuck, I'll read the book for you, just ask me to and I'll read it and upload it all when I have time.

Why? Just fucking why?

I personally believe the theory that T-Rex was a scavenger and couldn't hut for shit. It's a boring overhyped animal and I'm so fucking sick of it getting added into pretty much every fucking film for no reason.

anybody know what 3 and 4 are called? I could use those for some monster design for my Call of Cthulhu game I'm running.

High /fringe/…. You need to GTFO. We hate you and you're constant blue pills.

Religion took the mystery schools and literally burned them alive. Mystery schools were druggy cults that made stupid shit up until a few gave birth to early scientific experiment because people were high off their asses. Other science came as a result of Philosophy, craft and war.
Religion is just a State controlled blue pill exactly like Communism. It hates the truth, and it hated the past.

We were not created in a Semitic garden of Eden or any other State sponsored lies.

Why even call it that? Are you that blue pilled?

You know Siberia has bad-ass hunter-gatherers to this very day who go around stalking prey through the harsh cold winters completely barefoot and just stalk the prey until it collapses from exhaustion and they eat it?

Also that said hunter-gatherers kill each other out there over hunting grounds?

Some of them are homeless people that wandered out there.

Europe still has really fucking bad-ass humans living in it. We also have shamans too who can heal anything through magickal means as well as medicine men.

You'd enjoy Jules Verne.

If anyone here wants to prove they are a human bad-ass the ultimate prey would be hunting aliens, especially greys.

A summary.

Yes.

As if, it is clearly the abbos.

Pretty fucking brutal in my book.

hello

I think that this story speaks to the madness of humanity, white and black alike. When faced with imminent death, we will destroy our world just to have the satisfaction of destroying our enemies first.

This saddens me.

This is leagues ahead of abbos, though.

Even niggers are better than abbos.

That is one sexy, beautiful lizard.

That long ass neck, and ability to run for high speeds over long time…Damn.

Thanks for sharing, just when you thought you have seen them all.

I get to see Gila Monsters yearly. Life would have been empty without seeing one in the wild at least once.

Do abbos even deserve to be gassed? I mean, they're less self-aware than the fucking niggers, meaning their actions are almost fully based on instinct, and not thought. They are literally animals.

Summer sure is coming in hard.

Look I think what Australia does to them is really the easiest solution for them
Keep them separated from society and maybe give them some metho and some sniff and they'll be good

Clinton is ramping up shilling ever since Trump recovered

Pretty much

Trips confirms this wisdom

dude what the fuck are you on?

10k years ago, Africa was where the small animals lived

we had larger versions of everything in Europe/Asia/North America

if you go back a few million years, its even more complete
Europe had giant fucking hippos for Christ sakes.

What species? Fruit bats and glider squirrels? Hawks, falcons, and raptors are way better.

I'll give you credit on the other domains.

Rolling

Dinosaurs were not exothermic reptiles, they were endothermic sauroids, a precursor to avians. They burned calories to warm their own blood, were quite mobile, and had a proper heart to support it all. Whether or not they were all feathered has been a hissy fit of contention among scientists, but you can't deny their bird-like structure.

They weren't fucking reptiles, are you fucking seven years old?

How do we play?

Fucking Aussies, truly the shitposting kings.

rolllll

4 healers and one bard kek

Yep, it's an Aussie.

Huh, we had same problem if not worse with lions tigers bears wolves and other aggresive animals in europe, we just killed them all without hurting our environment.

The sunlight is incredibly bright on the moon, so the sensitivity of the camera is way to low to register stars

underrated post

Djinn

You have no idea how high is the upper limit of the square-cube law.
Hint this animals were still a good margin lower than it.

Go create /seapol/ and then go take a swim with the jewhlphins and embrace your inner landwhales

Is there any way it could be reversed? Could we reverse it? (not that we'd want to, although it would make crops bigger right?)

Nothing wrong with a fun thread every-once in a while.

I was speaking jokingly. I am not against fun threads and would gladly participate in any but my deeply ingrained hate of everything sea related shows.

still not seeing anyone hunting a komodo dragon, or any other predator for that reason. except maybe that cheetah (didn't see em kill it though)

This makes a lot of sense. If you are always on the move and then just burn down everything about yourself, then you don't need high IQ, so they evolved like this.

Let me shill this book even more:
erectuswalksamongst.us

S'not looking good for you lads. Maybe I can help!

There are some weird and awesome things down there. The sea has always been the white man's domain; time for you to stop being afraid!

Bad fucking deal man.

he's just joshing with you matey potatey

It's ok lad

Maybe we'll win by sheer numbers at this point, we can all just charge the motherfucker and the bard can play a sweet guitar riff

(checked)

Those lizard people should've helped a brother out

Hvae you ever seen the moon ? See how bright is it ? Now compare it to the dull grey of the picture and try to imagine how the sensitivity of the camera must have been set, do you think you should see stars ?

They should've helped them, but they never would, because they wouldn't buy Alexapure Pro™ Water Filtration System

They are a few million years old though.

life expectancy was 20, making sure a fire don't die in 20 years is not that hard.

wew

That was a real photo, massive, some wild hog and domestic pig hybrid. It'd be a fun hunt.

source?

Oh. I thought you were referring to the ancient pigs with the same nickname. Not sure if I trust pics like that though.

I mean, there are some beasts left, just usually genetic freaks of more mundane species.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogzilla

It's real stuff man

That's not that big. I am 140 kilos.

In all honesty, I think we might be giving them too much credit. I would not be surprised if it were entirely accidental.

I bet you are user.

rolling

you're a big guy

for you

most is muscles tbh. In my legs anyway. You need some pretty big thighs to carry all this mass up the stairs.

who /T-rex/ here?

Deserve has nothing to do with it. The dignity and survival of the human species depends on the extinction of lesser hominids.

You're either swollen or fat, I'm guessing somewhere in the middle.

For interest

Roll

In a perfect world, wouldn't this just have led to a race of non-manlets

Why are there more bards than knights? Just what kind of dragon-slaying outfit is this, anway?

There should be a special class for beginning 14 and ending 88 desu.

1:52
hahahah what the fuck
all i can say is what the fuck ahahahaha fuckim abos hahahhahah

holy shit ahhahahaha i can't god damn hahaha

oh fuck hahahah lordy

Lt. Hein reporting for duty!

Bumping, because how often do you get to 1488-post?

Then to think of us Europeans having been able to declare ourselves conquerors - domesticators - of the continent of megafauna.

To be fair Hitler couldn't paint depth for shit

I used to be strong but now I am just fat with thick legs tbh. Losing weight tbh, so don't worry.

Fuck off back to Holla Forums, teeny bopper

true red pill is,

a glacial event killed the megafauna, not humans

the same global event that destroyed the old advanced civilization that built the pyramids

Holy euphoria, Batman

A megalodon eater… was related to the original moby dick? same specie different race?

A lot of them survived and were killed later by romans.

Its more like they started everything (or restarted) in Gobekli Tepe after that glacial event, then they built pyramids after a real dark age, maybe two.

people of papua new guinea bears a striking resemblance to abbos,

You'd have a point if abbos' lives mattered more than endangered species' lives. Especially when said species are kickass high-fantasy-tier fuckhuge lizards naturally selected for their awesome and not some gay-ass pandas that cannot even breed.

This is an old meme, and it goes that the Tasmanians in particular could not make fire, but instead carried around burning embers in special containers to start them, or went to the next tribe over if theirs went out.

However, academic inquiry seems to suggest that this meme had little basis in reality, and that there doesn't appear to be any evidence to support the idea that they could not make fire like their mainland counterparts.

There is a kernel of truth, however, since the Tasmanian population was more primitive than those on the mainland, likely since they were a prior migration wave that had been displaced/killed/interbred with by subsequent ones.

Here is a good summary of Australia's pre-European migratory events:

And regarding Tasmanians and their firemaking:

A paper discussing the origins of the "they can't make fire" meme:

press-files.anu.edu.au/downloads/press/p74381/pdf/ch0155.pdf

And a note describing how Tasmanian aborigines made fire:

eprints.utas.edu.au/1887/1/W9-C4-1(11).pdf

Nigger, is that shit for real?

Why are these subhumans always drunks? What's so great about alcohol? I mean, I get it, getting drunk is kinda ok sometimes, but I don't get it.

Some crazy ass Slav has been doing it with eggs of his own, making these poison spitting yellow things.

I hear he soon plans to expose them to radiation to study the effects.

This. Not only they seem unnervingly unnatural given that most lizzards are smaller than mice but also the fact that they evolved to hunt your mammalian ass on solid ground instead of being just huge piscivores that ambush you when you try to cross a watermass more than makes up for their lack of bulletproof armor crocs have.

Do it and put it on /pdfs/

Am I the only who wanted to ride on that giant lizard so badly?

Stop telling these stupid myths. Armstrong said himself that there are no stars to be seen in space, sun included.
You need an atmosphere to see the starlight reflecting off the air.

roll

Instead of lamenting the fact that abbos ruined australia lets rejoice that they didnt ruin europe or asia. Just imagine what kind of animals we would be missing then

Obvious pro-squid propaganda is obvious de-geso.

Still miles better than the garbage the other "artists" produced.

Amphicoelias fragillimus did not really exist though.

Pick one, you colossal retard.

Maybe Abbos had to give all their combined spiritual power to a single super abbo who defeated dragons but devastated the land.
What we see now are just remnants of once proud race of superhumans.

And now they're trying to get that power back by huffing petrol.

To be fair, we don't know the environmental effects of burning that many trees, and the corpses they made.

Probably tainted the earth, or did something that fucked up expansion

Oh right, I forgot:

Abbos practice cannibalism, so that's why they're so fucked now, in addition to genital mutilation and the negatives of incest, which I'm sure went down at some point or the other.

Passing on that disease you get from eatign monkey/human brains cannot be a good thing.

Termites can destroy a mansion, that doesn't make them intelligent.

Pick one

Interesting entrepreneurial idea:

Through genetic engineering, bring back the Megalania, as well as the rest of Australia's Lost Kingdom. Similar to Jurassic Park.

Offer abo-hunts, for the true abo-experience. Those who survive get to keep what they kill.

you do get to witness a barren mad max landscape though

for you

archive.org/details/The_Secret_Teachings_Of_All_Ages_-_Manly_P_Hall

To fight the dragons all the tribes of Australia join together. While the tribes battle against the dragons deep within rain forest, one tribe does not enter and assist the others but instead burn the forest down killing all inside. They are cursed and morph into apelike men.

I love when people make this particular type of image.

It started with a spider which is my fav one

There are alligators and crocodiles bigger than that.

That would make an awesome story, especially if it's based on reality.
Pics related are examples of modern monster recreations.

Why? Literally why?

Farming was not impossible then, just like it was not impossible in Papua Nueva Guinea, or in fucking Yucatán under similar climate conditions

Even if abbos did burn the jungles down, they could have slash-and-burn farms like the mayans or southeast-asians

The abbos burnt down an entire continent and built nothing. They were no noble savages, no ancestral mythical beings or glorious garden of eden. They were just a bunch of lazy backwards niggers who were unable to farm, unlike 98% of the world population. They arrived with tools and eventually reverted to a society from 200.000 BC

Sorry user but this is simply college-tier marxist reinterpretation shit. It is like literally one of those postcolonial courses (((they))) dictate in campus. You should invest more time reading about your own people. Polite sage

Can some soundeditfag remake this song using abbo language and traditional abbo instrument?

Healers should be bros who are always there to keep other bros alive and well and able to defeat foes without fear of death. They should be reliable comrades who can keep a party from murdering each other over petty arguments and stupid faggotry. And they should definitely be focused on ensuring all is well and the questing goes well, instead of sucking the tank or paladin/warrior's dick because of homo lust.

You know what user? I can possibly get such shit done myself.

What are the traditional abbo instruments anyways? Gib me such info, and then soon you shall have one half of this bullshit done for a voicefag to finish up with.

no user

I get your point but, user, Detroit today has again become the Paris of the west

how is it possible to forget?

That's a might high opinion you have of yourself there. And a false one. Traditionalism and religion run hand in hand.

Religion is the exact opposite of communism. You see some people pushing for both at the same time, but it's not compatible. Communism, as the ultimate progressive goal, reverts mankind to a state of zero mystery in order to preserve itself. The only reason faith is ever permitted is because removing it would cause too much turmoil. Thus it is done slowly, picked apart piece by piece, or subverted entirely by the state.

The Church was the one who led scientific progress in Europe from the fall of Rome up until it began to wane in power, turning that role over to secular institutions like universities. The early priests questioned everything, relying not on pure faith, but on reason to understand the meaning of God and our place in the world. They sought to answer the mysteries. It is no coincidence that as the Church began yielding its old traditions, it also began to lose interest in answering those questions. Progressive thought leads to the death of mystery.

We might not have come from Eden, but we did come from an original point. We'll never find the answers if we ignore our past and cease seeking after the mystery of the world.

Because that's what it is. The sliding scale is between traditionalism (unraveling mystery) and progressivism (destroying mystery).

Also, would you like to know how I can tell you're still new here? You're still using terms like "redpill" and "bluepill" to discuss things rather than looking for things from a higher perspective.

Interesting. I might have a look.

To farm you have to stay in one place for a moment of time you great big faggot who cannot fucking READ.

With a predator as big and fast as a monitor lizard who has the endurance to run what is seemingly forever. Combined with a keen sense of smell and taste to direct them. Let's reiterate that they were really fucking big and can engorge themselves because of this. They're also everywhere.

Are you going to fucking sit around waiting for your food to grow? NO… Especially not when you're a stupid Abbos more unevolved than a nigger. Your ass will be swamped in gigantic fuckin' lizards before anything even sprouts if you were them. So what you're going to do is if you're smart, and not an Abbos. You're gonna formulate a plan to hunt the fuckers into extinction. Whereas the Abbos mistakenly and obviously started burning shit down because it was easy, and they obviously have no problem with eating cancerous charred meat, or anything really.

Honestly I wonder if the abbos would even be around if it weren't for them discovering fire by accident. Nothing in the OP said it was IMPOSSIBLE at ALL to farm in Australia at that period. OP was just getting at how the Abbos are just stupid, belligerent, cannibalistic, and are probably partially responsible for why Australia is such a barren hellhole. While you are just a fuckin idiot with no reading comprehension. I hope you lose your eyesight someday.

I'm glad I'm not the only fuckin' asshole around here who is sick of the 'redpill' and 'bluepill' propaganda bullshit.

Does anyone who uses these terms even realize that the people who made the Matrix are fuckin' SJW faggots and transexual?

So fucking what? It still means exactly the same, take the red pill to see the real world or take the blue to continue living in a dream world. Nothing they can do to change those things

Varanid lizards have a unique advantage over all other reptiles though.

They can breathe while running, using their neck muscles like a bellows. This allows them to run for sustained periods rather than short bursts.

The monitors are smarter, can directionally detect prey with their forked tongue, and never double back on the trail of prey.

Megalania and its surviving relatives are the perfect animals for their environments. So long as they have enough ambient temperature and humidity, they're more than a match for any mammal.

They're USUALLY herbivores.

They're related to the two existing lizards in the pics. We should make a concerted effort to resurrect the Megalania.

Gila monsters are considered varanoid lizards, relatives of the monitors. Their saliva has proven medically useful/relevant.

Monitors really are the greatest living reptiles. If you've ever handled or been near one, you almost immediately recognize the intelligence and capability.

Recall that Megalania and all other monitors are believed to be related to the Mosasaurs. There exists a branch of their phylogeny called the "earless monitor" that lives in Borneo. They're primarily aquatic hunters in rivers and streams. Few million years of evolution, who knows? They might get huge again! Also one of pic related is a monitor that's semi-aquatic with a compressed tail for swimming. They're powerful swimmers, climbers, and burrowers.

First pic is the hypothesized closest living relative of Megalania, the lace monitor (V. varius).

Second is the Mertens Water Monitor (V. mertensi) doing its thing.

Third is the Emerald Tree Monitor (V. prasinus), which is small and has a semi-prehensile tail. They're superb climbers, very sure and agile. Even smaller monitor species still exhibit incredible intelligence.

This is a fun tread. And all these dubs itt prove again that Kek is a tricksters.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Embedded is a guy playing with his V. acanthurus, the Ackie monitor complex. It includes the red and yellow ackies. They're smaller monitors but still relatives of the mighty Megalania and Komodo. They exhibit all the behaviors of their larger cousins in a small package. If anyone wants a monitor, this is the best "package" for seeing all the behavior and intelligence.

My ackie plays with a ping pong ball suspended from the top of his enclosure. Just bats it around and follows it. He also enjoys playing with cat toys with roaches stuck inside them, rolling a ball around to shake out roaches.

There's also his most astonishing behavior.
Pretty sure a lizard figured out that one specific object has some power over lighting.

No faggot it doesn't mean that.
IN fact reality is much more different than your fuckin' faggot-induced means of seeing it.

Ah, of course.

If someone can keep the bread alive or have a new one made by the end of the day or tomorrow here, then I can ensure you it'll be done by then.

You won't know unless you let him observe and mess with it himself.

Do an experiment where you put the sliders in a habitat he can go up to them on.

Oh, did they go back and alter the movie to change the meaning?

'Kay. I'll strategically bump the thread 'till then if I see it's going to 4o4.

I usually play healers but almost always with female chars. on the other hand I usually play with female chars at all classes except if there's some really awesome looking male

I prefer looking at asses than identifying with my char which IMO is extremely nerdy wish fulfillment.

gay

Ayo hol up. Climate doesn't really change because you burn down a bunch of trees. Do Abos do this shit consistantly?

Even a lot of the Abbos don't consider the Stolen Generation to be stolen.

They had to have done it consistently for the lizards to go into hiding and shrink. Which I imagine is why we have their relatives.

But climate change is definitely the reason for why the plants don't grow back. Another reason is soil content; I mean if the content of the soil there is full of too much sulfur or phosphorous. Your plants will just shrivel up and die.

How long has Australia been a desolate wasteland for now?

Why can I post this but not something else?

Oh so I can post short text but not long text. OK, Holla Forums.

Your perspective is weak if you think that observing and acting always comes down to whether you have taken the red pill or blue pill. You might as well consume the Jew's countless varieties of pills available to you, and destroy your kidneys with them.

Besides do you not understand JUST how backwards you are being by representing this way of perspective? Especially when its creators are ideologically and culturally different from you? I assume that you are at least such things. Given that you browse this board. Tell me who else do you support because there's that ONE good thing you found about them or their work? Realistically this is a terrible way to live. You can't support one thing and then support the opposite of it too. That's called being a fuckin' Jew.

Not really. Squids and the composite jellybags you mentioned aside all the scary-looking fuckers with wierd and grotesque feeding and mating habits down there (mostly the horror -film tier fish) are usually less than two feet long. There's no photosynthesis and too little nourishment to sustain gigantic organisms.

Deepsea "gigantism" is only comparative and refers only to invertebrates like the Giant Isopod and polychaete worms, that though extremely fuckhuge compared to their shallow waters relatives, are still less than a kg in weight. Out of all the Abyssal zone's inhabitants only Humboldt's, Giant and Colossal Squids, the Oarfish and the Megamouth Shark a harmless filter-feeding detritivore grow to literally gigantic sizes and that's only because the live in the more "shallow" side of it. Bigger squids are nearly high-fantasy horror because the only way to sustain their huge asses in their sterile dark and cold wasteland is to suddenly lurk into relatively shallower waters during night and literally drag their victims into the Abyss.

Nice job nigger
A couple seconds of research indicates that megalania wasn't as big as it is in that picture

NIGGERS SUCK

This is no place for you, onii-chan you echi!

It gets better user, I read somewhere that their fangs were the perfect length to pierce human skulls, they were almost adapted to hunt us

Not really. Saber tooth felline subfamily had considerably lower cranial capacity than modern felids. Also they had a much weaker bite than modern big cats since their jaws had to unhinge to allow their sabertooths to pierce into the pray. They were more adapted into ambush hunting larger than stalk down medium size pray like lions, tigers and leopards are.

Yeah, the LAND THAT TIME FORGOT had dinosaurs and boats.

But that shit was debunked, he put tiny magnets in the things so they move

true christians do not believe everyone is equal

do not bully ;_;

God created all men equal, then their sinning or lack thereof makes then 'good' or 'bad'.

The basis of the religion makes the assumption that all are equal though. An assumption which any nature based ideology does not make.

You're not very bright are you? That picture is jesus comparing a woman to a dog eating the food of children for coming to him because she is not an israelite.

"Behold, for I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of israel".

Anyone who believes the "all created equal" nonsense has not read one page of the bible. Half the times god loses his shit in the old testament is over racial issues moreso than moral ones.

Sure, whatever you say. Christianity is a pure white religion that does not accept any other races as the white ubermensches equal.

I CAN'T HELP THAT I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL OK IT'S NOT MY FAULT I DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO BE THIS WAY

Also what is

Galatians 3:28

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is no male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Genesis 1:27

So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

Romans 10:12

For there is no distinction between Jew and Greek; for the same Lord is Lord of all, bestowing his riches on all who call on him.

the word "man" there is adamah, it says adam was created in gods image, not "man"

Translators note: the King James Bible translated israelite as "jew" and should be read as isrealite, so as to not be confused with the followers of the Talmud the Pharisees.

And you expect us to trust a roman translation of the words of a Jew?

ok.

I didn't say that. I said paul wasn't. Paul's letters is the word of a repentant, flawed man who slaughtered thousands of christians, it is not divine command and should never be taken as doctrine.

Much I fear to play such a tragic tale of old yet my heart desires the names of the unnamed hero so I may huff in his memory.
*plays didgeridoo softly*

Yet his words are doctrine as they are in the bible. If you could convince the majority of christian churches to disregard his works then I would concede this point. What I argue is that christian doctrine has its basis in the bible and for better or for worse (I agree with you that Paul and his views are flawed, thats not what I'm arguing) his words are doctrine and have been for centuries.

Therefore, christianity does not racially discriminate. If you can show me passages that makes distinctions between good and bad peoples/race I would love to see it.

dat (1)

i also like how u explained very little about what the magnets do exactly. Where are the placed and how? Where is his magnet? I haven't watched this video. But you can't debunk something unless you provide evidence.

God I should go to sleep… That sentencing and spelling was horrendous.

Forgive me, anons.

Don't forget the giant lions in Britain. Kinda where their whole heraldry originated.

Abbo, not man.

Israelites were enemies of the aryan Romans though.

scientists already proved magic isnt real, so that kind of bullshit is debunked by default. and the same goes for magical animals ppl are mentioning here like giant lions and stuff.

Right, but most people unfortunately consider abos as human.

No you'd just implode and die. It's a better way to go than drowning that's for sure.

Yes but that has nothing to do with the argument

There is no logic behind them still behaving like that long after the lizard died. It's not even the parents teaching their kids to be retarded, the australian government took abos from their families to try to educate them but it didn't work.

I got stung by a bluebottle (man o'war) as a kid and had the scars for a good three years. They're nasty fuckers.

moist

Your last 2 digits represent the damage you do
If you roll under 11 you DIE! (your posts will no longer do damage)

HEALERS revive fallen soldiers
BARDS can boost the party damage by posting images
RANGERS are luck based, better rolls = more damage!
KNIGHTS can critical hit and avenge!
PALADINS can avenge AND revive!
WARLOCKS can summon minions by posting an image.
DEATH KNIGHTS can continue attacking after they die.
DRAGONBORN can avenge and revive when alive, and attack after death.

you can be avenged/revived 6 times max
If you roll 00 or 69 you REVIVE everyone! their damage will count again!
The boss will enrage bellow 20% HP, the minimum roll will be 22. however, he will no longer heal himself

I'm ready

you can always try to fight a bear with just a wooden spear

You forgot to mention that komodo dragons drove saltwater crocodiles outside of their range, outcompeting them in every way, even in the water (they are very powerful swimmers and can swim at a sprinting speed for more than a mile against the current).

Recall that a komodo is roughly 1/10th the size of megalania

If that pic is actually true there is NO way in hell ancient man hunted that creature. Even modern day 'tiny' ostriches can be dangerous as FUCK. With a size advantage like that mega-ostrich would kill a man in a second.

WHERE CAN I BUY A NIGGER LIKE THAT???

BLOOP

Oxygen content 30% = Stuff burns EIGHT TIMES FASTER. Forest fires would be conflagrations, wood burning like rocket fuel or gun powder.

Elephant bird vs Megalania. Who wins?

What if vulcanism or some other faggotry like that its giving enough energy to any system? what if some methane hydrates based micro faggots are feeding gigantic monsters down the antarctica and they are feeding squids?

Even Peter says so, the old covenant was dumped so many time by jews that it isnt running anymore.

Poison.

So they decided that it is better to burn a forrest than cut a bunch of trees and build a wall?

It is plausible, given that such environments is were "gigantic" worms are found, but we have no empirical evidence to realistically make an assumption that undiscovered giants do exist there.

But even with a whole deforestation , especially with using actual natural fire as in without using petrol, wouldn't the forest come back in years? I mean look out to day and we can see weeds growing through asphalt and plants going through concrete, unless I missing something here I know that forest come back in time even though getting destroyed by a lighting strike.

I'm just saiyin.

Reread it.mthey exhumed the body and found it weighed over 800 pounds

Let's turn this into Australian Mormon history.

The way I've heard it described as to why they didn't regrow was the water cycle. The trees provided a lot of evaporated moisture to come back down as rain. When the forest was burned down so quickly the plnts and stuff couldn't grow back anywhere near as quickly so the rainfall became less, and less, and less until there was practically no rain. So in addition to the fires the plant life couldn't regrow because the rain stopped coming.

The trees need a lot of water so when there is no more trees and the water cycles are ruined. A lot of the water stayed underground and become a massive aquifer across from Northern Queensland to NSW. If the people are to drink directly from the aquifer without the rain recharges, then it would last for 200 to 350 years, maybe more as long as the population does not grow. That shows us how damaging it is in Australia because of bushfires caused by the abuse. Without the abos, then Australia would be like New Zealand with a lot of snows and greens. :-(

fires caused by the abos*

I didn't readproof it.

Yeah, but otherwise Australia would be filled with fucking dragons on top of all the other deadly creatures. A terrible shame they ruined the continent, but not much else they could have done to survive.

Why?

Why?

Why couldn't the fucking dragons have won?

I know, I know! We get the useless faunas instead of the super cool giant dragons that I really really wanted to ride on.

I want to force the abos to become tree planters to turn the whole Australia into rain-forest.

Food for thought, but what if they did?

Not being serious with this, although it does explain how abbos had to 're-learn' how to make fire.

Building and maintaining enclaves, feeding, and giving medical treatment to them? Funding their survival and reproduction? Their legal status as human should be rescinded. The "Stolen Generation" never would've happened if they weren't classed as humans deserving of rights and protections, therefore their children whom they physically and sexually abuse like it's normal wouldn't have been taken away. We don't steal babies from cats and dogs, or pretend to make them human.

Post-jewish Australia did. Every ausfag should have the right and duty to chase off or kill them just like wild dogs.

What a stupid thought.

Kinda sad the dragons didn't make the abos extinct and not the other way around, I think you meant to post.

Once again proof that niggers are literally a plague. Like the locusts in the (((Bible))) they make everything desolate.

My dad said the same thing about niggers today

unfortunately bloop was discovered to be sea ice

Tell that to this motherfucker.

mfw I bought this book for 1 dollar at a book sale years ago not knowing wtf it was

ID: 99

dubs:11

Shirt:88

I never understood how the leftists consider that guy to be human. They look nothing like human at all.

Cleverman is an Australian-New Zealand-American television drama series based on an original concept by Ryan Griffen. The series premiered on 1 June 2016 on SundanceTV in the United States and on ABC in Australia the following day.[1]

The six-part drama series reimagines several stories of the Aboriginal Dreaming in a modern, superheroic context, and reflects on racism, asylum seekers and border protection.[2] Its central story revolves around two estranged indigenous brothers who are forced together to fight for their own survival when one of them is passed the mantle of the "Cleverman". Creatures from the Dreaming also feature in the series' real world dystopian landscape.[3]

The series was renewed for a second season on 2 June 2016,[4] and received A$450,000 in funding from Screen NSW.[5]

Dude, check ausfalian fauna then and ausfalia fauna now and please tell me why now it is "human friendly". Take a pic of the average abbo at night with a torch in one hand and there is not even a single piece of death/black metal enough for that.

More info please.

there have been alleged sightings of a massive black-colored shark off the coast of Mexico. could be Megalodon. nickname: The Black Demon

The rise of the neanderthals.

Watch out for the road bump! Hahaha, sorry I wouldn't resist.

But it's true. They are incapable of civilization and this is exactly why they are being used against us. Everywhere they go, buildings rot and collapse, thrash fills the streets, rats are everywhere and there is total chaos.

I know Detroit is basically a meme at this point, but there's a reason for that. Same with Rhodesia and Haiti. Whites build civilization, and then the cancer is introduced and the whole thing collapses and rots.

They're used as a zombie virus too, through miscegenation. This "converts" a bloodline from civilization and culture builders, to a cancer that consumes and rots everything.

This is exactly the reason why (((they))) are using them against us.

Its like going full nuke, bio and chem with ruskies and chinks, one will disappear forever and the other will be just a shadow.

Or just an orca.
Megalodon couldn't surviva with modern prey.

Yup, the leftists are hypocritical because they didn't stop racemixing and alcoholism against the abos so the abos are on the way to extinction anyway. There are many abos are suffering from fetal alcohol syndrome so why let them live for?

Killer Whales are alpha as fuck.

Shit man, are you my dad? We literally had the exact same conversation last night.

Are you talking about leftists, rite? potato niggers are ok now.

Abos and leftists.

Are you really his father?

I wouldn't be so sure.

They can be fixed in two generations.

How can they be fixed?

Leftists or abos?

Both

Stop being a nigger.

That's not turning thousands of square miles into desert and magicing away rainfall.

Why is this shit thread still up

Holy shit it does make sense. user how legit is this?

So everyone knows how useless the abos are.

Then why did they die out in the ice age? If they were mostly warm blooded there would've never been a mass extinction.

A substance that makes you stupid isn't as costly if you've already got a low IQ

Animals? I'm wondering what sad the planet would be in if Europe, Africa, and Asia had no trees.

WHERE'S THE ABBOKIN SONG ROBOTNIK?

So they literally invented just sticks?

KT extinction event caused by an asteroid. It's estimated 3/4 of all life died. Asteroid impacts majorly fuck shit up in many many more ways than an ensuing ice age. Any animal not adapted to the cold will die, it doesn't matter if they're exo- or endotherm. In short, you're retarded and should be quiet when adults are talking.

>>>/christian/

Yep, abbo's had the leading edge in stick based technology like the throwing stick, the throwing returning stick and the legendary stick stick.

A+ thread for sure

The abo children were "stolen" because they recently became classified as humans under law, and since law must be upheld equally the police were ordered to rescue them from normal abo practices of sexually and physically abusing their children. That way they can live in a safe, healthy society where they can rape, steal, kill, and drink themselves to death.

Abbos can be diluted like whites in blacks, check this entire thread please and leftist behavior can be fixed with reality.

What the fuck did I just watch?

roll me

So uhh is it too late to replant?

No

Good. Because turning the world into a foresty paradise seems like the next logical step after the race wars.

Bumping for abbo dragon hunter mod for skyrim, remember that Holla Forums is mainstream now.

>"New Eden"
>Jurrasic Planet
>Bring back dinosaurs and have them fight in yearly pokemon tournaments

Though birds are pretty fuckin awesome tbh

A fire in a wet area just burns off and regrows more or less, but in drier areas it will make it a fucking desert. The variety of fire-adapted plants in straya is surprising, but by the species dying off it looks like the abbos did it. So evolution of plants, and devolution of nogs, is pretty fast.

Allan Savory shows the problems with burning, and points out the niggers are the worst, and that whites mostly do it because they think everything is like where they originally came from, where there's plenty of moisture year round.

From personal experience, the places where the state manages on the plains gets burned the most because they've all been educated by treehugger-ecologists or at ag-colleges, and it absolutely wrecks the soil and diversity of plants and animals.

Abo apologetic spotted and reported.

kek

I like how I know that story and I get it without searching for it

What a fun place to hunt the common animals to cook some delicious foods. Of course there should be a law to stop the over-hunting to prevent the animals from going extinct.

there is supposed to be like a 50 foot sleeper shark

normally they grow to like 27 feet

also the giant/colossal squids and maybe giant octopus lots of unexplored areas man

anyone got the webm?

now tel the one about Dracula and the vampires

we can seed planets with them when we finally get our asses to colonizing the stars

it may be too late and too soon for you user but you can build that future for your kids

This would make a great science fiction book. Just let people assume it's about whites being shitty hoomans or capitalism is bad, and after it's a best seller, tell everyone and watch them turn on you.

shit user, didn't you ever look at a globe?

Local climates do change from the behavior of men. The fertile crescent used to be way more fertile than hell hole. Some smart people figured out practices that made it sustainable, but they were raided and killed off by idiots who overused the land. Making it hospitable again for trees and farming would be possible but it would take hundreds of years (land creep to desertification took thousands of years of bad practices) or an ice age with moving glaciers to unfuck the soil.

Fuck, I got quads and couldn't even make a coherent thought. Time to get some sleep.

Australia was mostly desert before Abos got there, topography, fossil fuel deposits, climate zones, soil nutrient analysis and the native wildlife which have evolved to suit desert and dry lands completely support this.

then be that and tell them don't be gay bro

Also, another example is the dust bowl in the US. Used to be a big problem with dust storms until farmers got their shit together and spaced shit out.

Forests burn down all the time, through lightning strikes. A pole shift likely killed that eco-system, and the animals that existed within it. Or, Australia was always mostly desert, and the forests they burned were the exception, not the rule.

Us Brits chopped down an awful lot of trees too, and parceled everything off for our interbred degenerate Feudal Lords.

Humanity is a cancer on the planet.

Abos' killed off the Spurdosaurs.

Did you save some? Here, I'll share mine.

basilosaurus probably

It had more to do with availability of food than directly with temperature.

Forests are used to dealing with fire. Forest fires do not create a blank slate. There are plenty of seeds, roots and plants that survive and take over, the ground is fertile and full of minerals, the wind and birds and other animals drop seeds and so it doesn't take very long for regrowth forest to get back to where it was.

In Montana it takes a completely burned down forest (left alone) 20-35 years to get back most of its biomass and size and It takes about 40-50 years to get back the diversity it had beforehand, although it can take more than 100 years withhout human help. After a brushfire, where the large trees remain alive there's very little difference in biomass after just a few years.

What?

take into account that these tribes were burning every bush they could find for over 10,000 years.
even if there is a god, he wouldnt bother planting shit on a rock crawling with ungrateful retarded pyromaniacs

he probably means chilean whores, the fat ones.

but no, the biggest whale/animal ever still seems to be the white whale, that is from what humanity could document. unless there is a fuckin kraken somewhere in the ocean bashing spermwhales then the medal goes to the white whale.

I don't know much Abbos, but from what i've read they only burned forests, meaning they left grasslands alone, because they are easy hunting grounds. I think burning forests, is one of the most energy-efficient ways to hunt and farm. YOu are creating great farmland and great hunting grounds and all have you to do is wait in the tall grass for an animal to come by or plant a few seeds in the ashes. If i were on my own in nature and away from civilization. I'd burn down forests.

Cutting the trees down first seems more useful.

Animalposters, you say?

Explain the 95 percent deforestation in Haiti, then despite having an extremely fertile climate for vegetation in the carribean, individual forest fires do not create a blank slate, but systematic ones certainly would.

Can't they just replant them? It is not hard to do that. This make me very sad. Poor trees. ;_;

Assuming you do not mean the Beluga, the White whale is a quasi-fictional albino Sperm Whale bull. Average female Blue Whales of the bigger subspecies are on average considerably bigger than the largest recorded Sperm Whale.

Still a harmless planktonivore.

Maybe so, but they didn't have agriculture either. It's not even comparable to the land clearance techniques of other (human) civilizations, for instance the Mesoamericans or even the abos' Maori neighbors. Plus the end result was one big dust bowl.

The earth there is only sand. Plants can't really grow. All the nutirents have been stripped from the soil. There was a civil engineer once that was talking about a plan to fix it and make the soil arable but I can't presently find any info on that and don't know much about Australian history in general.

t. Jew Zealander

They can import the fertilizers but they are too stupid to do that anyway. Someone need to invade that land and kick the niggers out. Our almighty father made this lands for us so we need to respect the nature. Niggers literally destroy everything they touch. How did they do that? My mind is boggled.

seeing all this whale porn

One of those faggots stung my leg in florida. It was supposed to be dead but the tentacles still worked… It was like a transparent jellyfish, but the wikijew told me that its not technically a jellyfish…

What is in cave? The mysteries make me want to risk. I don't know why I feel that I need to do that.

How big was it exactly?

Is Jewipedia accurate?

desertification mate

You've got to let him control the light.

It looks like they've got skeletons of the thing.

see:

So I'd say that size is accurate.

nice slide thread
fucking jew mods

Don't fret, the river dragon is still here.

And will be after humans are gone.

High pressures prevent anything big from being deep in the ocean, apart from oxygen restraints. Average size of fish in that area is less than a foot long. More surface area = more squeeze.

except giant jellyfishes and things that are pretty much just tissue floating in water.

Too bad evolution got rid of the better monsters.

You never know what might be out there. Especially in places like the Amazon, New Guinea and the Congo

Why is that supposed to be impressive when its closest living relative is the largest recorded macropredator in natural hisrory?

There's always Florida.

Something fun, the energy density of meat and the ability to process it are directly related to intelligence.
Particularly cooked meat.
So if the abos had no steady source of cooked meat for some time period due to the megafauna, they would miss out on this evolutionary window.

You just described the history of humanity.
Do you think we consume so much media of zombies and apocalypses for no reason?

A stands for Australia.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigenous_Australian_music#Traditional_instruments

DO IT FAGGOT

go lie under a truck