People will be acting like idiots in public soon

Some of my friends have been talking to me about this Pokemon Go thing.

I'm not good at starting threads, not really Political this is more a social thing.

This looks like its gonna be huge, more games will probably copy the format, i think that pretty soon its gonna be normal to see guys lost in a world of their own while in public.

my friends are pretty old and their getting into this stuff, anyone else find this interesting?

Other urls found in this thread:

nianticlabs.com/privacy/pokemongo/en/
youtube.com/watch?v=JnTSG2UcFRI
naturalnews.com/Clinton-Foundation-Donors-State.html
nintendo.com/corp/csr/#community
wikimon.net/References_to_the_Cthulhu_Mythos_in_Digimon
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo
cartelpress.com/teen-playing-pokemon-go-stabbed-mugged-iphone/
archive.is/DOYzB
gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=aW-H0VmVn34
nydailynews.com/archives/news/boy-stabbed-pokemon-9-year-old-charged-knifing-teen-card-article-1.850296
archive.is/q83SN
county10.com/201021174044426240
archive.is/y1pm5
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/warning-pokemon-go-is-a-death-sentence-if-you-are-a-black-man-acacb4bdae7f#.ttlddzez7
archive.is/uDZk9
archive.is/llHVS
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfti6oOx19E
archive.is/6zw9y
metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/koffing-the-poison-gas-pokemon-found-at-holocaust-museum-6002503/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/07/12/holocaust-museum-to-visitors-please-stop-catching-pokemon-here/
archive.is/vWj2Z
telesurtv.net/english/news/Could-the-CIA-Be-Watching-You-and-Your-Pokemon-Go-20160712-0028.html
metro.co.uk/2016/07/14/auschwitz-reminds-people-its-disrespectful-to-play-pokemon-go-at-a-former-nazi-death-camp-6007482/
archive.is/zDMdX
vimeo.com/174821377
archive.is/RfYBc
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4t41af/pokémon_go_vaporeon_stampede_central_park_ny/d5eii3i
aqualab.cs.northwestern.edu/publications/20-crowd-soft-control-moving-beyond-opportunistic-sensing
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol yeah i heard about this, some autist asked if i was going to download to new pokemon game on my phone and then explained what it was. Anyway not exactly Holla Forums related so polite sage, but you might want to take this to >>>Holla Forums.

On some level I agree but my understanding is that it's an app that prompts people to pull out their phone and record specific points with some rudimentary 3d mapping software (the pokemon will oftentimes be in organically placed in the surroundings). This could be a massive security risk.

Wtf I watched the trailer that is some odd shit
Watch until the end for maximum creep

ahahahaha they show attractive, well adjusted, socially competent adults instead of fat manlet sperglord kids that will actually use this.

LMAO

Pokemon Go is finally out? I've been wanting to see what the final product will be like.

I take it you are not a Pokemon fan, OP.

Top kek rabbi.

this right here

it will just be another thing keeping losers acting like losers.

old people will have another thing to sigh about

Please tell me I'm not the only person concerned by the idea of gamification of going to specific points whipping, out a HD camera with 3D mapping. If this style of game takes off we could have millions of unwitting schmucks doing recon for free as nothing more than proxies for other agencies.

I don't dislike Pokemon, i just never got into it?

I'm just thinking about the greater implications for society.

Saw some 'strayan lad playing the beta and looks boring casual shite.
It will fade out like most crappy mobile games that get old fast.

didn't mean to question mark

This.

Also, not political.

wait so does this need like a VR headset or something? Or is this just a pokemon game that makes you take long walks around the neighborhood occaisionally pulling out your jew phone?

Why they gotta beat up on Mewtwo like that tho?

A headset would make people run into shit and get ran over by cars.
They would get sued to hell and forth.

what type of pokemon can kids catch near this pokestop?

Not even when you were a kid? What were you into.

Pokemon games are the only vidya I play anymore. I have always liked pokemon and just never get bored of it.
I might as well shill for the /pokemon/ board since we are trying to get more anons over there and form an 8ch version of /vp/.

Mewtwo was the product of evil nazi eugenics.

Whats gonna happen when a kid gets hit by a car because he ran into the street to catch a fucking pokemon.

then whats with the low budget graphic effects in the trailer?

I remembered in the film that he became a pussified bitch and didn't take over the world with hia army of cloned pokeymans.

OP here

when you put it like that it doesn't seem so bad, i feel i was over reacting now.

sorry bout that guys

It's for your phone. Depending on where you are you can catch different pokemon in the game. You can also create your own gym and battle other people, but the battling system is different in this than the main series games.

i did play it, it just never took like with other kids. i didn't have the discipline for Pokemon.

Pokémon does thia for every game. I remember the comercial for Pokémon Diamond & Pearl.
It also had the digital graphics pokémon like out of the game.

I think we can presume that everything you point your phone at for gameplay purposes will up for sale to the highest bidder. In "aggregated" form of course.

nianticlabs.com/privacy/pokemongo/en/

Too bad, user.

OP again

now it feels like a concern again

i guess we'll have to wait and see.

Oh shit.
They gotta put some kind of filter for that or parents are going to get pissed off.

Lol I think they're overselling this a bit.

This is exactly what I am talking about. This could and likely is just a datamining operation with some game elements slapped on. The best spies are the ones that don't even know they are spies.

This app is like the Google cars that drive around and collect 3d map data. This is a pretty clever way to get manchildren to map areas that are not vehicle accessible (see video, they want you to map those kinds of areas). Just when I thought we couldn't get any less secure.

Are any other Holla Forumsacks pokemon fans or am I alone here?

OP

further concern

also how do you guys feel about it being part of your daily routine? like people becoming more distracted from every day life?

They are Japs, what did you expect?
Also, isn't this (((pokémon))) familiar?

you are not alone lad

You can say that for any video game. Pokemon Go will be a thing people play for a few months and eventually die down and people will move on to the next game and make it part of their daily routine. That's just how modern 'gamer types' work.

I always name my Nosepass and Probopass Jew.

You mean like they've been doing with ingress for like, 2-3 years now?

I always name my Golurk "Kike Golem"

Cool.

even if that's true, its clearly gonna make a lot of money. other brands will copy the format.

I have a male 'Noseknows'

Call him "Rabbi" or "Shekelstein".

Exactly.

SEE?! HAHAHA I'M NOT CRAZY!

everyone knows dusknoir and claydol are best pokemon pals

OP

damn i appreciate that you took the time to look into it like that

thank man

also, damn that's pretty spooky.

How long until an autist walks into Niggerville to get a shiny Mew?

Also. I feel like this could be the Pokemon game that Pokemon was meant to be. In the early days (red/blue) everyone played without strats from the web or whatever, it was just fun. We argued about which was better, we'd have link cable duels and trades and shit and you were forced to interact to get them all-thats the real reason that different games have different Pokemon's that are catchable, the original idea was to encourage trading not double sales by making loners buy both types to complete their collection. So it could work, in a really cool way- I could see people arranging trades online before vacations and stuff, bringung Pokemon from one part of the world to another and shit, so that could be neat. Gives people experience in asymmetric organisation, also which never hurts.

Nigger you what.
Yungoos, this new one is the best porkyman.

looks kinda badass tbh

maybe the Holla Forumsermin were right all along.

Well it doesn’t appear to be a free game, it might be free to download but I should image they will have a pretty well designed In App Purchase model set up which will bring in a ton of revenue.

With that in mind I don’t think one could describe it has being designed specifically to collate saleable date but they are certainly also admitting in the T&C’s that they will be selling user data in any way they can.

It would be nice if a company could for once not add the extra “user data” revenue stream to their product but…. It is just a given nowadays.

Not bad but i still love my pokemon

Aaaaand they are in fact using a kids game as a cover to send random bystanders to certain locations to take pictures and 3D map areas out for them for some reason.

Lad why do you save rape hentai.

That's rape? I thought she was just enjoying herself!

Sheeeeeeiit

clearly she is coming to understand who owns her now

Not sure why, but I find r34 where the guy is wearing a condom. Now sure why.

I think those are wrong replies lad.

Hahahahaha this would be a fucking awesome game if it was based on a crime rate map

Go out into a rural area or a white neighborhood during the day and all you can find is a Pichu

Go into Compton or the worst parts of Chicongo at night and you get a fucking legendary

All those qt's playing Pokemon

Yeah fucking right.

Also
Nope.

it was obviously drawn by a beta male

You would find pokemon like Mankey :^) or Infernape.

Please leave or bother lurking

There is a fire monkey now?

They added that shit in Diamind & Pearl. It's the final evolution of the fire starter. It's fire-fighting type.

so how do i fight niggers in this game
all i see are shitty ratatas and i throw my balls on their face to catch them

I'm a Sableye fan personally.

pay attention to this

they may of found a freemium scheme for people to take pictures of areas where google wont go in.

There's 2, Infernape and Simisear.

You're a decade behind. Infernape came out in 2006.

Jesus Christ, someone tell me Nintendo sets this shit up and it won't be used as a Pedo catch em all devise

So Holla Forums, who is best girl and why is it May?

Fuck off with this waifufaggotry you hebophile.

On the upside, maybe they'll get some goddamn exercise.

that's not Hikari

Nigger

You're wrong it's actually (3)

Prepare for dindus

Make it twin-dus

It's never off nigger.
That button is like an office thermostat.
It don't do dick, it's just there to make you feel like you have control.

I tried out Ingress, the game that the company that made this Pokemon Go made before. From what I hear, it's a carbon copy, only with less gameplay and pokemon instead of shady government shenanigans theme.

Essentially you walk around with the GPS on your phone turned on and you follow a map which shows potential spots for pokemon. You don't care where you're actually going but so long as the pokemon spot is there, you'll go to it. You interact with that spot (Which is limited in a big way, Ingress was designed in such a way that you couldn't do shit after two minutes in the same spot) and then you move on. You get exp and items from interacting with that spot which makes you able to do stuff to other spots. The thing you should take away from this is that it essentially controls the location the player wants to go. If they want to put a rare pokemon in a McDonalds they can. But not only that, but the game is always online as well. Every time you go to a spot, you're essentially telling the game company "I'm over here!". Make your own judgements based on that.

Oh here.

There's no functional difference between pokemon other than type advantages from what I know. Battling is NOT the same as the mainline games. From what I hear it's "Sit and wait for the battle to finish"

Lmao. Ingress 2. It gets people out of the house. People used to hike to far out places with a satellite modem, to gain an advantage on the other team. It's mostly just bored people who get together and waste time. Except it will probably have more users, but I would be wary of adult who admit to playing Pokemon, it's not normal.

It's James

Ffs user, they just added an Aryan goddess as the main character and that's how you thank them

People are going to start waiting in ambush where these wild Pokemon are located. When people go to capture the Pokemon, they'll get raped and robbed instead.

I didn't include her since Sun and Moon are not out yet. I'm also biased since Hoenn is my favorite region.

One of the landmarks (pokespots) in my neighborhood is a fucking 5 year old Girl's grave from 1887.

Great now I will be able to realize my dream to join the team rocket irl.

Capture her soul user.

So are you getting a Ghastly there?

I was breeding HA wingulls for a hexaperfect wingull because I have no friends and no hobbies

I know those feels. Come to /pokemon/, user. We may not be as large and fancy as /vp/, but we try to stick together and enjoy pokemon.

I refuse to stoop to such levels. Other very fun pokespots I've found include:

- A bus stop in the seedy part of town
- The skate park where druggos hang out
- In the middle of a rubbish dump
- A floating Christmas Tree in the middle of the bay
- The back of the police station (so far in you have to enter the station to use it)
- Motherfucking train tracks

And suddenly I'm on board with this. Might just be the natural selection we need.

that's a strange way to spell Misty

So…what can you get in these places?

I mean I guess it's good for the kids. I work in retail at the moment and it's always nice to see some kid actually getting up and exercising (what little that may be) with the phone rather than just staring down at it. With parental supervision it should be fine.
But yes, the autistic adults are the ones who will find trouble, and that is a good thing.

Pokeballs I assume. I have not actually checked these places out to see what they give you. But I did genuinely see a lot of cars stopping on the side of the road and people walking to a bus stop to find pokemon.

wew

how long until

>breaking news body count continues to rise as retards try to catch i dont know any pokemon names

ughhh

that's a strange way to spell Dawn

where will they go to find Zapdos, Chernobyl?

I tried this app last night, it was working fine but I was about to sleep. I was able to see one of those pokestops nearby, a monument with graffiti on it.

Sadly, today the game wouldn't connect to the servers so I couldn't check out for more hilarious stuff showing up.

Still, it would probably lead to people getting robbed more often than it already is since I live in Brazil

I mean I'll be honest, I hated the idea when I first heard of it. Sounded like a cash-grab that played on the phone-gaming crowd, and would harm kids.

But kids now want to go outside, albeit with their phones to catch pokemon. I saw more kids at the park yesterday than have been there probably in the past 2 months altogether. It's not sports, but they're at least going outside and visiting new places. The only issue is if they go to dangerous areas, but hopefully the parents will step in at some point.
And you're right. Autists are going to kill themselves. And it will be a good time.

That didn't take long.

Car crashes will go up as people try to use it while driving.

OP

This is exactly what I'm worried about, more bullshit in everyday life.

youtube.com/watch?v=JnTSG2UcFRI

Low effort OC.

I like Poliwhirl and Donphan. I don't know why.

I like Rhydon and Machamp.
Designs have gotten further from what made them great.

That sounds like something that is totally not exploitable.

Yeah, they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel now it seems. I was more of a Digimon fan anyway. Gomamon was based as fuck.

There is already such a thing, what was its name again… It's basically an augmented reality game, where your location influences what happens in the game. Anyway it's irrelevant.

Personally I really liked caterpie and eevee.

Digimon was definitely better written, but I felt like the idea of each monster having only one attack was dumb and boring. It was better artistically but not mechanically.

To be fair, I only saw the first season. They may have fixed that later.

From my understanding they have more than one Attack in later seasons but they showcase one above th rest

The cards have two attacks, but I would prefer a talking companion over chattel slavery of cool-looking animals. Pokemon was cool but yeah, Digimon seemed to be better written.

Eevee was a cute little thing.

Golduck was badass though.

Underrated post

Golduck is great, especially in the current VGC meta. It can negate Desolate Land and OHKO Primal Groudon with Hydro Pump, and use Icy Wind for speed control.

Pokemon is in free fall when it comes to quality, and normies are gonna eat this up. Why is this thread even here, it isn't

…oh shit. I wonder if this is a recurring theme in other mobile games regarding GPS. I don't play phone stuff, but reading has potential to be terrifying.

Its ok, sortof combimes geocaching with pokemon. Might get some lardasses to go outside. Seems fun. Took that lame google gps game entress(? Or something) and put the concept to good use.

Hi Satan!

You heard it here first Holla Forums:
Nintendo of America, the company that hired a prostitute and her prostitute husband as PR employees, takes part in human trafficking.

Didn't the GG faggots find that Nintendo donated to some SJW charity, which might be connected to the Clinton Foundation?

DUBS CONFIRM LINK BETWEEN CLINTON FOUNDATION AND NINTENDO OF AMERICA
DUBS CONFIRM KIDDIES WILL DISAPPEAR AFTER THIS GAME IS RELEASED

Meh, I'm downloading it. I will have some fun with this and get back to you goys on how it is, and what I catch it snooping for.

"you can only capture charmander near this active volcano"

"you can only catch this ice type pokemon at the top of mount Everest"

"you can only catch magnetite at your local power plant"

"you can only catch gastly at your local graveyard"

"you can only catch Mewtwo inside Dulce Base and Mew at area 51"

"you can only catch kangashawn if you go to Obama's hometown in Kenya"

"You can only catch Mr.Mime if you have a twitter account"

"you can only catch meowth if you are Jewish"

"Syther is only available in Zika infected regions"

I…… look forward to this game

That end is fucking creepy. If this is the future we're approaching, things can get Lain-tier really fucking fast.
Imagine mass control on that level. Cyberpunk future soon.

I've waited a long time for this.

It will be interesting trading for pokemon.

Advertising, amirite?

MUH AUTISM WILL FINALLY BE USEFUL!

Digimon is more experimental. It's like going to a new restaurant if you consider Pokemon to be going to your Mum's for dinner. One might be great or terrible, the other is always a safe bet.

Digimon have multiple attacks but usually they have multiple ones fall over the same name. Flamedramon had knuckle fire which could either be throwing a fireball, 3 fireballs or punching with a flaming fist.

Try the Digimon Saver's movie. It's a series about a guy who evolves his Agumon by punching the enemy Digimon (seriously). the movie is some straight up Jackie Chan shit with Gaomon.

the lost souls have nowhere to go…

You can only catch kabuto with a time machine to the Precambrian period

Not surprising. This shit already has microtansactions and buying more pokecoins! shit, why not go full jewish and give away those pesky goyim's location anyway?

Remember how everything started with "Kids playing an online game" where they went to real-world locations and memed events into reality? Now all it will take is Knights, Neuromancer-tier AI, A Psycho-Pass government, or Lain herself to control this "game".
This is serious.

You can't make this shit up anymore. Turning Pokemon autists into unknowing recon teams.

Will Chris-chan get into Pokémon Go?

this will be used to gather people in one place for rituals/datamining

this guy gets it

Digimon was a proper Sci-Fi show aimed at kids and told a coming-of-age story where they grew into adults over the course of a Summer Vacation.
Digimon was definitely better.

Digimon was more meaningful which was lost on a lot of kids that wanted the repeatable formula and easily identified characters that pokemon offered.

You see the Pokemon through your phone camera.

(checked)
Isn't that the blue dog with the boxing gloves? I've been out of the Digi-loop for a while.

Perfectly summed up. It's like Narnia meets TRON, with heavy influences from Christianity, Lovecraftian horror, and some Norse myth. Seriously, they got deep into Revelations in Season 2; that shit was creepy.

Is Child's Play charity connected to Clinton Foundation?

It's another avenue of data mining. They will get some new photos, but other than that they are duplicating efforts already made. You're reading a bit far into this.

Nigga, anyone with a jewgle phone is already doing this. Hell at this point I'd wager there's already apps that feed very vague organizations this data.

All in all, definitely worth watching.

I liked Digimon's show better, but Pokemon's games better.

Ok this is interesting. Is there a list yet of interesting places this game is taking people?

If these areas are very time specific, what if they were using this game as a spying device? They look at the footage and determine if criminals or suspicious people are present. This could be a mobile 1984.

It was also cut apart and dubbed to death when localized. You've got to rewatch it in Japanese.

Wasn't a new Digimon show supposed to be released with the old characters all grown up or something?

same, am an gentwo fag.

They've really stepped up their game from putting microphones in cats

Watch your backs if you start getting stalked by kids and autists, pointing their phone cameras in your general direction, lads.

God damn it. Walked into a ground line for a power pole while doing this shit. And there is a fucking poke-center right next to my fucking house in a park next door. I'm gonna constantly have fucking kids next to my kitchen window logging in to play.

I DIDN'T ASK FOR A POKECENTER TO BE ATTACHED TO MY HOUSE GOD DAMNIT IT.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Are people the new pokemon now?

Actually that's a genius idea
"You can only catch the ultra-rare holographic Gastly at your local gas chamber"

nobody cares anymore lad
now just download the app likes a good goy

No, but their houses will be the new locations.

If an Intel agency wanted to do some surveillance on a twrget they would just spawn some rare Pokemon at the target's location and suddenly have multiple feeds.

See

and

and

This poor sod is likely a high priority target.

or a poke-center so the local kids have to come there every time they want to heal.

No it doesn't appear to be so.

So the government is going to use this to help them catch criminals.

Looks like they took 'Gotta Catch Em All' a bit more seriously than the rest of us.

I'm reading into the future. Think of what this will become in X amount of years.
Maybe I read too much Sci-Fi, but I see us approaching a scary world.

Kek

Now that's interesting. We could stand to do some digging on the creators connections.

A Brave New World has already lead into 1984 user.

Yes. It's also like 10 years old now.

digimon has like 8 series now and multiple movies. DO NOT TOUCH the new Digimon adventure movies. The first 1 is 90 minutes of filler. It's really really bad and entirely built on "you remember these characters right?"

They're movies but split into episodes for watching on shit like Crunchy roll. As I said above, extremely bad pacing and it's mostly just a nostalgia cash in.

No shit. they are going to use this to monitor both players and random people and map everything.

Read the thread man.

shame that political dissidents will be the primary targets

Stop triggering my fetish! Some of us are trying to stop being perverted!!

How publicly vocal are you about your political views?

Shidd.

I like the English voices (because I'm an English speaker) but damn, the dubs really hammed up the dialogue. Seeing the original movies that The Digimon Movies spliced up left my mouth open at how different they were.

I could've sworn it was older.
Shit, that sucks. I wanted to buy a Digimon game for PSP based on the first season where you could be the Digimon. All I wanted; don't care if it's turn based. I also have to search for Digimon Rumble Arena 2, even though it's on PS2.

There might be a target on your back, user.

It has been memed and so it shall be.

Google already maps all of your movements if you're signed into a Google account on your phone. As an optimist, maybe this will get more white guys out of their basements and interacting with girls, securing a future for the white race.

That game is Japan only. I don't know if it has a translation by fans. Fans translated the Digimon world 1 "remake" if you want that nostlagia. Digimon story cyber sleuth is good on the Vita and PS4. You're a guy in a coma due to a digimon mmo fucking up. This leaves you with a digital body and you're solving mysteries and shit. It's like Persona if everyone was a complete slut but you couldn't dick any of them.

Here's a video of some dude beta testing Pokemon Go. Nidoran in the middle of a busy street.

I may have to download this to see if there's a station conspicuously close to where I live.

Fuck. Cyber Sleuth sounds pretty cool though.

Seems like it'd be fun but too bad fun shit is always used for (((nefarious purposes.)))

Pardon my autism, but I don't get what's so creepy?

All I saw is people sieg heiling with their iphones.

When can this earth die and a new one begin?

It's more like Denno Coil.

How fun will the vanilla free version be? And how much money will kids and autists be persuaded into spending for added features

Vid related.

KEK CONFIRMS
naturalnews.com/Clinton-Foundation-Donors-State.html

Entertainment Software Association gave between 10 and 20 thousand to the Clinton Foundation

nintendo.com/corp/csr/#community

NINTENDO IN BED WITH CLINTONS

As much as I can agree that this could be used for intel, I think almost any public place such as a park will have a pokecenter there. Only in commericial districts do they choose between different options.

I'm semi-open about my views in public. I'll talk about cultural marxists, and degenerates, and the demographic decline of the USA and Europe. I'll talk about kicking the invaders out, and even balkanization of certain areas for racial groups.

I generally stay clear of talking about anything directly violent though. I don't think I'm any special target. I think it's just there because it's a park, and I'm unlucky enough to live right next to it.

They'll probably have only one or two pokeballs generated per day and offer more for a a low price of one goy buck a piece.

I forgot about that show! It was my first Anime. Really great.

Your posting here is probably more important than whatever you say in public.

The first 3 series had plenty of spooks, and were real Sci-Fi. It's a shame that the Lovecraftian horror never really surfaced in 02 like it was leading up to. Apparently, the original staff were fired or something half way through it, and were replaced with people that didn't know where they were going with it.
wikimon.net/References_to_the_Cthulhu_Mythos_in_Digimon

That show was trash. Eschewed any genuine engagement with cyberpunk themes or media philosophy and just pitched hacking as magic and called a day.

Nice find, user.

The Divermon apparently were Deep Ones and they kidnapped Kari to breed with her. Then again, I'd kidnap and breed with Kari too.

Wow, this sounds like a perfect political thread for Holla Forums! I mean why post this on Holla Forums, /vp/, /furry/, or /pokemon/?

Oh look a weeb with a fetish for clearly underaged cartoon girls. Fucking degenerate.

Well at least you have good taste with that first one.

I came to laugh at you.

And that alone pinged every agencies radar in the first world.

I Just downloaded it, live near a empty dirt lot with my bay window facing it and there is a pokestop smack dab in the middle of it. I'm spooked.

That's not semi-open, user. That's straight up going against the grain.

SATAN CONFIRMS

Ok Holla Forums, I signed up for this shit on my smartphone. I am going to capture every single fucking one and be the best NRO proxy on the fucking planet. Every single pokemon is going to be my bitch. There is nothing you can do, I already captured a charmander and a bellsprout. Luckily my area is totally shit, but I can see that downtown and in some rich areas near me I can capture some rares. Tomorrow I will be driving in my car capturing these shits all day and see what the fuck is up. I will keep you posted. Hopefully I can evolve my charmander.

God damn it satan, this isn't a fucking joke. They are getting children and autist to pay for the privilege snooping. This is some late game strategy, I'll see you fuckers in summer camp.

How the fuck do I catch a pokemon. The starters are surrounding me and all I can do is rotate.

CAPTURE A STARTER AND THEN IT PROGRESSES

HOW? I CAN'T DO ANYTHING BUT TURN IN CIRCLES?

The jews did this.

THROW YOUR FUCKING POKEBALL

Well luckily there are no pokestops in any direction close to me. The bad part is that I needes to download such an app that needed all that data just to find out.

One of the best indicators of pure autism.

poke a mon

HOW GOD DAMN IT

I'm using Android.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Android.

walk close and poke it

No you can get pokeballs at the monuments. If you want to level up your pokemon and evolve them at all it costs shekels. As far as I can tell there is no option to battle random pokemon to level up, only capture.

I think my game is broken. I can't do shit but spin in circles. I'll uninstall and try again.

Are you using an emulator?

I made my name DJTrump2016 and became leader of 5 gyms in my town. Hopefully there will be salt to mine.

Is there anyway to leave messages for other players?

No. Android.

How do you walk in this game? I don't comprehend how the fuck I am supposed to move.

tippest toppest kek, it's already happening lads.
I saw some kids playing this crap on the way home from my night-smoke.
seemed real amazed by it too, we [PRESENT TIME] nao.

Someone create a fucking quick zogbook meme image (that isn't autistic and won't scare away the normans) that informs on the connections between this game and the CIA.

I know several people who would never touch this game if they knew it had any connections at all to the CIA.

You are supposed to move in real life as it tracks you by your phone. Real spooky shit m8.

not yet. There should be some social features added within the next month though, and there is a third party chat app for it that is location based

If you're stuck on the fucking blue screen with 3 starters you have to turn on the GPS shit on your phone.

Enjoy being tracked, goy.

I've been walking for the past 10 minutes and nothing has happened. Fuck this.

Nice

what if they are using it to track jews

Apparently sometimes those leaves that spring up mean a pokemons there according to other people
never found shit in them though

After uninstalling and installing again I was finally able to catch my fucking Charmander.

Marketed towards adults.

Is no one else bothered by the constant infantilization of our adults these days?

Dad (or for you younger ones, grampa) drank bitter coffee, and straight liquor.
He watched war movies.
He ate tough steak.

Today's adults act like kids. They eat like kids. They are treated like kids.

But I like steak, war movies, straight liquor, and pokemon.

Have you goys seen the reviews for it? It's at a 4.0, but every written review shits on it hard.

play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nianticlabs.pokemongo

Correction: 3.9 and falling. The potential is scary but it's getting BTFO as a piece of shit

I read the reviews while downloading and it seems that they have some work to do if they want people to keep playing it.

All of these problems are technical though.

Yup. I tried to download it but my phone only goes up to Android 4.3, and you need 4.4

Hwat

The game itself isn't bad, but it runs like shit right now. Pokestops and gyms don't even load for me 75% of the time.

Are the no battles reviews true or just people being pissy?

i was referring to the majority of reviews.

It's obvious as fuck to anybody not autistic that they're going to be adding combat as either paid shit or just an update.

someone get >>>/cyber/ and tell them it happened when they were all trying on hipster clothing and shitposting.

There are gym battles, but it definitely isn't the traditional battle system. You pretty much just level up more than the opponent and then mash the screen.

The primary focus of the game is grinding so that you can level up and control gyms in the area.

it's nothing new, sport used to be a game played in highschool and recreationally

now look at the manchild compeition culture that surrounds it with massive TV shows and stadions

same thing is gonna happen with esports and gaming in general, now that the younger generation cares less about sports

pacify the population with childish pursuits

True.

That's retarded, but spergs will sperg.

Probopass can't beat the OG pedophile Jew.

kek

Plebs, the lot of them.

It's like looking at somebody who is completely detached from reality.

I'm really confused, is this app going to make people hallucinate?

You view the Pokemon through your phone camera.

Get the fuck over yourself , god damn

I don't even have an iphone though.

I'm sure you're 100% ok with fags too ey chaim?

not you, you fucking autist, people with the phones.

WELL, that didn't take long

archive.is/DOYzB

Watch your mouth young man.

It's true, it's the feminization of the society, easier to control, less resistance, less testosterone and less feeling to fight back
Look at marketing, it's being aimed more and more toward feminine tastes
It's all a part of the jews plan

this doesn't make sense

Thata a fucking onion type news site you retards

Kill yourself nigger.

Not a game.

'ave a look at the ads in that archive m8. It's a clickbait site designed for ad shekels.

Looks like this game isn't supported in my country. Nice, no autists trying to peek around my home.

Your country must not be important to (((them))).

I just downloaded it on andriod. Its not bad, good idea in concept. Getting kids/people to actually move around and look for them like the show. Sign in with google account so i assume it uses google maps for its gps locating etc, plus i really dont care if gubbermant is tracking with it since im a ausfag an i highly doubt the kikes in murica care about my movement

It would be a benefit to mankind if this were to happen. It sounds too good to possibly ever happen, at least intentionally.

Don't you mean already and for the past 30 years?

So if the Pokemon dies from touching a car or any other moving object where does the Pokemon respawn to?

Kill me already pol

Can't wait for it hitting Iceland and having a shiny in the crater of a volcano or Turkmenistan inside the Door to hell.

YOU HAVE BEEN INVADED!

Get ready, you can do that after the collapse

I will go after yuppies first.

How do i check if i have a pokestation near my house?

Oh wait, it seems Serbia isn't a supported country.
Good news i guess.

They have to shoehorn that shit into everything, don't (((they)))?

I need to start smacking down people walking around with smartphones out in public. Obnoxious on a bunch of levels outside of that, which is frightening

If you wanted to throw a wrench in this plan, look for the pokemon, then go there without your phone and kill people with their phones out

gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=aW-H0VmVn34

The one thing I'm somewhat looking forward to is the day my reclusive ass sister decides to go outside for once, we live in a pretty rural area and it's surprising how much she doesn't know about the place, granted it'll be a freaking embarrassment tagging her along on my walks but on the other hand at least she'll be outside for once…

As for a potential security risk with cameras everywhere (I'm pretty sure most Anons here hate cameras and try to blend in with society without sperging out), just stay away from nerd conventions and you'll be fine, normies all have a tracking device and NSA palantirs in their phones anyway.

I think it's been hyped a bit too much, the "leaks" were obviously constructed in such a way to give kids some hype to it.

Polite sage as this is not necessarily politics related, but it's handy as a heads up.

This hasn't changed

You're retarded

It just looks like 2 strangers but me

It just looks strangers to me

Legendaries should be at places like Stonehenge, volcanos, or major waterfalls. Medium tier stuff in high crime rate areas.

I have a Windows Phone and use Bluestacks for Android apps. I would love to play this game, but unfortunately, I can't. If only it was available for more phones, or possibly the DS.

This is in no way related to politics. Blatant slide thread.
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/gaschamber/

we memed too hard

It's a great example of the ways that smartphones are being used by intelligence agencies see:

To make it simple for you, the CIA (one of their companies) literally funded a game similar to this, that is used to map out every space in this country. But the old game was of limited interest, so has limited reach. Pokemon will have autists running around everywhere mapping out the insides of every building or hard to reach space.

It sounds stupid but it isn't. Read about In-Q-Tel, Menlo Park in general, and realize that the rumors your heard about Google and other tech startups are true

Don't talk shit user

Android is no safer, may even be worse with everything known about Alphabet/Google. Having any smartphone is just a bad idea if you care about privacy at all.

TO PROTECT THE WORLD FROM WHITE OPPRESSION!

Bug types probably

Do any of you think that the ghetto will be full of dark type pokeymen?

How tf the nigger catch a charizard without even a little damage smh

A wild niggerchu appears.
Niggerchu uses mug! It's super effective!

Damn you, Team Rocket.

8/10

who though this was a good idea.

kikes

Never have I related to feels this hard.

It's already pretty well known in nationalist cliques, that you don't bring your phone with you and if you do, pull out the battery completely because they can remotely not only track your location, but also listen in on conversations where the phone is within reach (even if it's turned off).

So, i would assume this does little to no effect, if you're already ideologically, an enemy of the state.

Yes.

But not for the same reason.
Almost with intrigue to what this product will cause around the world.

Damn

TFW old enough to remember the last time around: nydailynews.com/archives/news/boy-stabbed-pokemon-9-year-old-charged-knifing-teen-card-article-1.850296

Autists already act like idiots in public. It's called autism.

TMNT, KIDDO

fuck off

he was based, but he wasn't a bussiness guy.

To this day I still find it funny on the eve when he died that he showed me that when japs get Liver disease they turn white instead of more yellow.

Alchohol is the bridge between the east and the west.

kek

So much for water pokemon on cruise trips or scuba diving

Also,

Did some autist died already?

there has been some news already but they seem clearly satirical sites.

Amazing. I am reading about In-Q-Tel at the moment. Interesting stuff.

Jesus Christ Holla Forums, this is the most autistic thing I've seen in a long time.

mind explaining the appeal of the games?
i was too old to care when they came out.
and the tv show is stupid shit for 5 year olds

virtual dogfights with magic powers

Everyone who liked Pokémon had that dream of actually be a Pokémon trainer.
This app caters to that dream and people feel nostalgic and wanna relive that moment and do the closest thing with being a trainer.

I ONLY WANTED A SHINY FLYGON

oy vey, go to these precious community landmarks, goy!

This is fucking old!
STOP SLIDING FAGGOT

thx
sounds a bit too passive for my tastes but i get how people would like it.

you sure are a special one aren't you?

Damn I guess real video games weren't good enough.

NES, SNES, TG-16, MD, NG, Arcade…

Everyone has to be a gay nigger now.

"Play" your bullshit, but I'm watching you.

Topkek. Worst Koreans will use an army of NEETs to overrun the Norks

On Holla Forums I played this game as last night with boosts (I had like $40 in Itunes giftcards already) and got to level 8. Then I went to my local gym in my car WHICH WAS LOCATED AT THE BACK OF A FUCKING POLICE STATION. Nevertheless I defeated the the gym and installed my own Pokemon with a much higher level pokemon of my own (an Evee) so the local kids know not to fuck with me.

my mission will be to catch mew and name it jew

The original vision was to recreate the fun the creator had as a kid, wandering around the countryside collecting bugs.

Also, any pictures of sexual intercourse and pokemon catching?

Ahahaha, holy shit, Nintendo might end up cleaning the gene pool significantly

mfw the losers won't be able to do this because some nigger would stole their phone

Pretty redpill inducing to be honest.

Weird trailer. Made me feel uneasy. It doesn't look like something Nintendo would make, let alone like a video game trailer.

You know that manlet sperglord will never play this since it's a mobile shit game about the first generation while "well adjusted, socially competent adults" will flock to it because "my childhood xdxdxd".
I mean, this is more of a social thing than a game and i'm pretty sure nintendo and the Pokémon company are doing this to make "adults" intersted in pokémon again, autist are literally the only ones who won't play it.

One thought:
This would easily be military hardware testing.
Using PDA's to achieve objectives like in vidya.
Just trade iphones with apple glasses. And people will be used to it's application in da RL.

My God.

You could make special apps for NSA agents with hidden databases of the players.

Girls within a certain age range, that regulary buy bras bigger than D-cups and only eat within a certain calorie range concidentially find shiny pokemons inside their pants.

jesus christ have mercy

what the fuck 300 replies to every dogshit thread

But Pokémon is extremely popular with the nostalgic manchildren

What concerns me, is that there is some very highly inapropriate places they force people to go to.

Like walking into a church to catch some video-game character. Or going into a police station.

I bet there's going to be autistic enough people who will actually do this.

IT BEGINS

The gym closest to me is on the side of a road, in the bushland.
There is literally nothing there, the kerb is too thin to park there.
I'm actually a little concerned about this guys, thats a dangerous place to walk.

I remember when even normalfags were willing to say "faggot". Sad, how society has fallen.

They could release a port of the pokemon game to android/iphone. This game is a money grubbing scam.

Season 3 is where its at. Written by the same guy who wrote Serial Experiments Lain

Unfortunately furries obsession with Renamon has forever tainted it

i feel like there are memes to be harvested in this app. wish i was better at photoshop

Anyone have a screencap of that thread where the guy stuck his dick in a skull found in the catacombs?

I work with primarily reddit-tier millenials and they were almost all going on about this today at the same time. Walking around like idiots, even inside my workplace filming things which should be private.

None of them gave a fuck about the origin and purpose of this software and looked at me with blank stares when I tried to explain.

I feel like I can't explain my opinion about anything when asked

This isn't really a dogshit thread. It's about how millions of people have been compelled with stupid toys to act as a live mobile surveillance network

I used to have friends, but they're all Rubio fans, and some bern victims, and cast me out.

I also used to be into pokemon, but lost interest. I grew to hate all games based solely on grinding as I know they're just jewish pleasure-button-pressing simulators. Fuck Freud.

Now I just shitpost, drink and replay dead space.

Y-you mean even more and worse pedowood insanity?

Please no

I downloaded it and tried it out for the day. Interesting concept but I don't see it lasting more than a week unless they actively update it add more shit in.

No Clan/Group system, no PvP outside of "Gyms" in real-world locations and the combat is retarded, can't fight wild pokemon to level up but you don't necessarily have to pay money for items because there's supply stops basically everywhere that are generated every few minutes.

I wouldn't be surprised if its used to spy on you, though. I didn't like enabling the location features on my phone to be able to play it.

mfw Holla Forums is against white males getting in shape.
mfw East Aryans are doing more to save the white race than actual Internet Techno Nazis.

HAHAHAHAHA! OH WOW!!!

This is literally the most autistic invention ever.

These idiots oblivious to their surroundings will be the new targets for rapefugees. If they can assault women during a concert, imagine what they'll do to these unresponsive autists.

stop shilling your retarded game kikes

Tip top kek

no

Nipland isn't filled with niggers, and spics. They don't understand how dangerous other countries are.

I fucking wish. The nearest pokestop to me is a 10 minute drive.

Underrated post, considering thats actually how you do it.

Can confirm
日本に住んでるからね~
俺が見た限り、日本は平和な国だ
実に素晴らしい

I can go pretty much anywhere outside of a few spots in Tokyo and Osaka without fear of anything happening

Can even just leave shit unlocked or out and about and come back for it hours later and it'll always be untouched
If it's not there then someone has turned it in to the police box's lost and found

This is a company spun off from google that created an augmented reality game called Ingress. A lot of normal people play it, but they also have big events where I saw a legit furfag being creeper^max.

It looks like exactly the same format but with PvP elements.

DOES ANYONE ELSE FEEL DREADFUL SENSE OF DEJA VU?

Wew lads, now (((they))) can map wrongthinkers in the alphabet map

This is how the culling begins.

It is a marketing strategy.
To sell shit with geo location (that is why this is an app, not a web app…).

Troyan horse wrapped around potentian life changing feelings. More empty than a chinaman promise of contract.

Yes and they're horrible bullshit where characters sit around angsting for most of the movie and you're expected to put up with this moeblob bitch and her ocdonutsteel gatomon ripoff and then there's a cheap fight at the end where it goes for like five minutes and nothing happens

It's not made by the japanese. NoA's spinoffs are all made by sanfran freaks and the ceo of the company that made this one has ties to washington.

This

Tok kek

God damn this place has gone to shit
Must be because of all the happenings

I tested the game out.

It legit made me go to a ghetto community center for a gym battle.

This shit is great, I wonder who the first autist to get nigged on will be?

I hope you guys are armed when you try to catch Pinsir.

rly?

I'm having fun.

They're acting like idiots 5 years ago.

This is how they think communism works in real life.

this is obviously false advertising though, just wait until the actual game play comes out it will be nothing like that

It's anime cockfighting with uniquely designed and fun monsters.

Pokken's better fwiw

Then we will make memes about it and share them with each other. We will be thankful for the memes and praise Kek.

I suppose that'd explain why every STALKER has a PDA by default with so many pokeautists taking theirs there to get shot

All the ones around me are church grottos. Makes for a pretty pleasant walking route in the evening tbh.

such is the law

kek

Her time is near

This shit is out already? What is it like? You just travel to GPS locations like a faggot?

You walk around and a pokemon appears on your screen from the camera and you just flick pokeballs and to catch them.

Then there are like pokecenters and item caches where you get free loot or something and you leave your pokemon in the gym to defend it and you swipe left or right to dodge when fighting a gym pokemon and thats it.

Nothing of the old battle system, just some basic level shit expected of a shit PAY TO WIN game.

It would be 100x better if you can actually battle wild pokemon to actually capture them and the same with gym leaders. Or battle other players if you wanted to. But nope its shit.

Contrary to popular belief, Nintendo does not make Pokemon. Game Freak is the company that made the Pokemon games. They later founded a company called The Pokemon Company to manage the franchise. Nintendo is part owner of The Pokemon Company due to joint investment with Game Freak, but it really is and always has been Game Freak's product.

Holla Forums is always right

We come in great numbers, but not on this site, unfortunately.

You are correct. Most adults that I know that still fawn over pokemon are users of Reddit. You'd like it, should give it a try

Downloaded it, went out to get booze, dozens of people at a park at 10 PM, wandering around catching pokemon. Caught some dank ass pokemon. Not sure what to think, but excuses for exercise are always good.

Wow. What demographics are.we talking here? What age were they? Any grills? This is insanity

Such is the law.

So Holla Forums I have gotten super strong in this game and control 5 gyms in my area. All of my pokemon have provocative Holla Forums tier names and I took over the main shopping center and police station gyms in my area with level 800+ pokemon. The gym next to my local Police Station I took over with a Pokemon called "BixNood"

I caught an Eevee :^)

This is actually happening. I don't know what could be the purpose behind this but there are a ton of incentives in the game to go to cemeteries. Not only are they full of ghost-types, but pokestops (free items if you go to them) are plentiful in these locations. Normally they're churches and restaurants and shit, but there are 3 in each cemetery in my town, according to my neighbors

archive.is/q83SN

kek

could I install this on my android emulator and fuck around with my gps tag to teleport around the world?

I imagine this shit was intentionally done to stirr up shit for publicity because GF knew this would become popular enough for this shit to happen

Yes, but your gps tag would be kind of inefficient as you would need to travel around specific places, for example you cant place your geotag on a large plot of land where there might be a pokemon you want, but you could only locate yourself at a specific address.

Close but no cigar.

UNDERRATED POST

18-50 year olds. Teenagers huddling together in groups and old people walking their dogs. A decent amount of girls, mostly girlfriends of guys. Ran into some tumblr-tier looking girls but if they keep playing maybe they'll get in shape enough to be waifu material.

pokemon will make america great again

and yeah, I agree when you say "this is insanity", I've certainly never seen anything like this. you couldn't get this many random people outside if you advertised free sex and drugs.

Somehow pokemon will save the world? I dunno, I've stopped trying to make sense of the world and just decided to enjoy the keks.

going out in a little bit to get some late night pokemans I gotta be the very best

apparently only YOU can see the names you give things

sage for drunken double post

Someone at pokemon finally discovered geocaching.

This shit literally happened within 20 miles of me. Lives-with-her-parents weeb found a dead body (probs suicide) in a river trying to catch some aqua poke-whatever.

They're using this Pokemon GO thing to have people inspect points of interest, I'm sure.

county10.com/201021174044426240
archive.is/y1pm5 (I don't think it archived right)

They've had such IRL treasure hunt games for a while, surprised it took so long for corporate clowns to realise the potential some Judengold and a popular franchise could unlock

Anyway I for one have no interest in augmented reality save for porn, so wake me up when that happens

Can anyone explain to me about Lain please?

That hive mind at the end, jesus christ that gave me the chills.

Btw I see pleasure technology as the single most important thing in the return of communalist and religious societies. You'll need a strong sense of obligation to other people to want to sperm a bitch. Also a fundamentalist belief in the primacy and significance of "reality n", n being whatever plane we normally inhabit in the cosmic hierarchy of embedded realities.

Luckily niggers are fucked once it's cheap enough to be mass adopted in Africa, dat high time preference

Wow…..that is crazy

Come one dude stop advertising your shit.

This type of shit should be banned

you think you are funny?

I dunno man, I think there's a much bigger market for people to get out and have real experiences with each other being outside. Sure the experience may have the prelude of pokemon catching but when you meet a bunch of people and spend all day walking around and making friends, well…that's a much different outcome than waifu bots and sperm receptacles. An entirely different way of thinking.

Oxytocin can be more powerful than even dopamine.

Yeah I was at work and some girl came in. She had her tablet and was trying to find pokemon.

Now, I like anime and would probably be considered a race mixing, yellow fever, weeaboo here on Holla Forums.
But to me there is something wrong with a grown woman in her 20s walking around a city trying to find cartoon creatures, and her boyfriend helping her while at work, when he should be focusing on work.

Seems awfully retarded.. Adults being infantilized.

I have better things to do with my time. I never liked pokemon.

Why are tablets or phones allowed at your workplace?

It's useless but at least they got everyone go out even at late night the problems is that people don't think ahead. It is a extremely popular game.

You're looking at it the wrong way around. This doesn't represent technology leading people into the real world and becoming gradually more transparent: this represents technology encroaching on - and ultimately cocooning - the real world. The loneliness of Facebook posturing and fap sessions will still exist; but now, the neon afterglow will follow you all the way to the convenience store and back.

My friends have been playing it, so have my co-workers.

It seems kinda fun, we drove back from the store and ended up going to a graveyard in the hopes we would find some ghost-type pokemon.

No luck, but found some landmarks near some creepy headstones.

This would be 100x better if the game was a fully fledged pokemon game.

though, it's fun, a nice reason to go on an afternoon drive. And it's gonna be a great source of hilarious news of people flying off of rooftops trying to catcha' pidgey.

its a little bit of both

we're in a brave new world

Well I guess I should get around to reading pic related because apparently I'm fucking living it.

Also, with all the chimpouts I can't wait to see retards jump into crowds of angry dindus to get their Pocket Monster whatevers.

you shouldn't need a fucking video game to tell you to go on an afternoon drive

Watch it nigger.

Is she a good person?

Holla Forums is always right

when I get some free time after this month I'll pay you a visit user

I'd like a place like /vp/ but on 8ch. hopefully with less pokémon porn

holy shit

I didnt care much for this guy but I'mma catch one when Sun/Moon comes out now

Nu-males at work (tech company) are already using their lunch breaks to wander around playing this

Sorry but my tinfoil sense is tingling.

I see no way that people who use this app could disappear any time soon. Oh wait I do.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://medium.com/mobile-lifestyle/warning-pokemon-go-is-a-death-sentence-if-you-are-a-black-man-acacb4bdae7f#.ttlddzez7

You are trapped in a sick fucked up experiment run by jews

Kill yourself to continue

And even there, the gangs keep people in line miost likely.

There is a saying in Canada that it's better to have a 51 on your block than a 5-0.

81 not 51.

I was in a fairly large cemetery yesterday visiting my grandparents' grave. Pretty sure this is against the (many) rules.

Do you actually find Ghost pokémon in graveyards? Something feels disturbed and sick about that.

tfw she was my first waifu, when season 2 came around and I was 12

Someone go to a BLM protest and see if there are any dugtrios/diglets.

This isn't just NEETs and autists. Most people I know are obsessed with it. It's kind of weird that Pokemon has become the latest normie bandwagon to jump on.

Usually I'm not the tinfoilly type, but with all the shit going on, I can't help but wonder what this could lead to.

Honestly, i think the concept is good. People are too fucking retarded to get off their phones and experience the real world, so developers decided to create an app that encourages people to actually go outside. Sure they may be repulsive, fat losers but it's doing better than encouraging them to stay inside and play video games.

Pick one.

No but it is significantly more motivating if you get something you consider valuable out of the drive/walk.
It doesn't tell them to go on a walk it motivates them to go on one because otherwise people are lazy and they don't see any fun in it, only bother.

It's amazing the shit people will do for a dopamine hit once yo get rid of human interaction

+1

even back then I knew noone could achieve her 2D perfection. At least not 3DPD

I'm not surprised NoA would be the corrupt branch of NOJ by donating its assets to the clinton foundation. I mean their own translation and localization department can't do their own fucking job right.

satan trips confirm. Hell I was out grilling rabbit with my gf last night and a group of young scrawny teens walked by the side of my house in the neighborhood and found a wigglytuff by the side of my house.

The crafty jews are getting teens and autists to do snooping on individuals.

You know you can disable the AR feature right?

Shit fucking damn when did Holla Forums get so full of goyim sheeple? They're getting autists to broadcast a constant video stream of their surroundings complete with GPS coordinates at all times. That video data is getting stored somewhere; there's no fucking doubt about that. And if some wealthy kike wants some area surveilled all he has to do is announce that there are RARE POKEEMANZ right near some bad goy's house.

I sincerely hope that nobody on Holla Forums was dumb enough to download this app, or dumb enough to have a phone with GPS at all. This shit fucking scares me; I live on a military base and I'm already seeing people looking for pokemanz near shit that they're legally not allowed to take pictures of, and I'm sure that data is going to some chink or kike who will probably sell it to sandniggers.

Yeah, I'm gonna be dropping off a little note in the CO's suggestion box. Foreign companies don't need to know what the inside of a military base looks like, and people shouldn't fucking be disgracing the uniform by running around with phones in their faces looking for cartoon characters.

Your digits confirm you are righteous. Go forth, and be a good patriot

I thought you were talking about like kids and shit running around, not your fellow army buds running around after cartoon characters while in uniform. Disgraceful!

I don't have it nor did I intend to get it.

how does Pokemon GO tie into In-Q-Tel and Data-mining? Pokemon GO utilizes taking geotagged video and pictures. This data while used for gameplay, can and is relayed to Niantic. Remember this company was funded by the CIA, and created from a companythat specializes in mass-data collection software. Do you really think this is a coincidence?
Their EULA says that they can log data from users.
Log Data may include information such as a User’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, user agent, browser type, operating system, the web page that a User was visiting before accessing our Services, the pages or features of our Services to which a User browsed and the time spent on those pages or features, search terms, the links on our Services that a User clicked on, and other statistics. We use Log Data to administer the Services and we analyze (and may engage third parties to analyze) Log Data to improve, customize, and enhance our Services by expanding their features and functionality and tailoring them to our Users’ needs and preferences. We may use a person’s Log Data and other information to generate aggregate, non-identifying information about how our Services are used and use such aggregated information to understand and improve our Services and to administer use of the Services.

We’re not responsible for the content, privacy, or security practices and policies of any Third Party Service. To protect your (or your authorized child’s) information we recommend that you carefully review the privacy policies of all Third Party Service that you (or your authorized child) access via our Services.

I think it's highly disrespectful of people to go to cementaries for some worthless video-game.

I would actually go as far as kicking someones ass if i saw them near one of my family-member's graves, trying to catch pokemons.

This, It came out only 4 days ago, and about half the people I know became obsessed with it, you go out in public in a plaza or anywhere with a lot of people and there are those zombie autists fucks playing the game, it scares the shit out of me, in little over 24 hours Pokemon GO has created thousands of surveillance drones all over the place.

Positives = people will go outside

Negatives = more degeneracy and time wasted

Fucking jews in my house…

Well well well…

ABC News - Armed Robbers Used Pokemon Go App to Target Victims, According to Cops
archive.is/uDZk9

That looks like a fucking paintball gun you nogunz faggot.

archive.is/llHVS

Submitted the note. With any luck the Captain will deliver the message in person at the Heritage presentations this week. I'm gonna feel so smug when the so le nerdy le geeks who should have never made it past the recruiting station start kvetching.

wow check out the racist right here dude race is don't real just 420 blaze it, $wag lmao

No one to blame but yourself.

You know, I checked this out after being bugged by coworkers to play and it's actually not bad. I walk almost everywhere anyways and it gives me something to do. That and most of the people I see playing this while they walk look like have decent, semi-attractive people. Turns out the obese manlet spergs aren't into walking and physical fitness, go figure.

Anyways, this subject still isn't political so I'm going to politely sage.

Already made $100 off of retards with my "Chauffeur Service". I drive them around to various places (sometimes at 5mph, cause "Muh Egg hatching")

It's nice to see you posting among us as a normal user, Chaim.

It should have been obvious that this is only geared to city dwellers and suburbanites.

I just walked a 10 acre grid search through my pasture in the country (closest house 3/4 mile away) and then 1/4 mile along the road and found nothing, nada, not a single blip.

I guess I'm not worth datamining.

I keep seeing cute white girls my age at the park cross the street from me so I got the game to see if I could strike up a conversation with them in the future but the game is absolute garbage so now I don't know what to do.

look at all these grown ass people enjoying a childrens card game (now no longer a card game)

lel

I really liked Pokemon as a kid, I watched the show, got the cards, and played the games. I grew up and it remained a nice memory and occasionally I'd look at the old cards and stuff I had in the back of my closet, but I grew out of it. Then as years went by I noticed in high-school that some people were still playing it, even some friends still watched the show and played the games, I didn't think much of it at the time because I held fond memories of it, but these girls had there were 'such a nerd' girls and boys acting like it was still cool. Years have kept going by and I see these people have kids themselves and are still into it and post about it on social media, and It weirds me out and has me shaking my head. I really think it's a symptom of a broader Peter Pan mentality that everybody from my generation seems to hold, and it's not a good mentality to have.

-these girls had

HOLY FUCK

This could be it. I never thought of it in those terms.

… yes this is exactly it. They will make "pokemon" appear in places where they want people to visit…and they have the gps coordinates of all the users

I wonder if pokemon app runs int he background broadcasting your location/.

You liked it as a kid because it was fun
Then you got to middleschool and became a chuuni edgelord who was too cool for fun
Soon you'll to the phase where you realize it is fun because of the mathematics and new mechanics like weather, entry hazards, abilities and held items added since the last time you played it and the fact that a match between skilled players is basically psychological warfare
Or maybe you'll stay a edgelord who's too cool to enjoy life forever and die miserable and alone

guess I will have to get a color blob to put over my phones camera

It's not even hard to figure this out. Niantic was founded by Keyhole. Look into Keyhole and their funding (hint: it's CIA)

Soon they'll be bombing the harbor.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfti6oOx19E

Try again or kindly piss off.

Well I might as well commit sudoku now.
archive.is/6zw9y

Should have shot him for trespassing

mah nigga

Niggers will definitely be sucker punching and robbing nu males trying to catch pikachu.

Damn, I feel somewhat accomplished.

fugggggggggggggg

Reminds me of that movie where millions of people had brain cells replaced with "reception" neurons and only one guy (ceo of some company) had "transmission" neurons.

Anyone know if its better to upgrade first or evolve?

OOOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WHITE POKEMONS AT?

TO PLOW WHITE GIRLS WITH MY BLACK ERECTION!

I'll stick with touhoumons, the data mining potential is just to much and my battery is shot

>>>Holla Forums

I can't fucking believe this thread. Good goys can get the fuck out of Holla Forums, there's plenty of subreddits to shit up with your excuses to willingly play a kiddy botnet.

this game is great

lmao fuck pokemon go and anybody who uses it
you can find this shit by looking at wikipedia, they don't even have to hide this shit because nobody cares

Mewtwo did nothing wrong.

The weird thing is absolutely no one I've met who plays this fits that description. The people I've met who are playing this are people who prior to playing it never expressed any interest in video games to me whatsoever.

Tumblr is aiming to conquer every "gym" belonging to the evil white cis man. Any of you want to volunteer for a counter-force?

Modern normalfags are a bunch of hypocrites to be honest.

Is it me or does this; hype/trend looks like a simplified/modified version of geo-catching?

So, I was driving home from work yesterday, and at a traffic stop I noticed that car next to me had some fat manchild in the passenger seat, who was playing pokemon and snapped a picture of the side of my vehicle to catch a rare pokemanz. I am legitimately scared and this pokemon shit is confirmed as a surveillance scheme. Pokemon Go needs to Pokemon stop right now, ostracize and disrupt the weeb fucks whenever, and wherever you see them in public, they have resigned themselves to become soulless ZOGbots and they should be treated as such. We need to develop a solution that interferes with the Pokemon Go telemetry to fuck with them, Apple is already developing technology which can remotely disable cameras and of course that can be reverse engineered and hacked to make this shit Pokemon Stop.

Go battle
Go trade
Go unite
Go get em all

Sounds like the UN with a gloablist agend….

That image hurts more than it should.

I like the way you think user, we need to counter this somehow, but right now the hype is going too strong, give it a week and see if it's still going as hard as it is, THEN we can figure out what to do

The gargantuan success that is Pokemon Go (Nintendo’s first foray into the mobile gaming market) has boosted Nintendo’s stock market cap by a staggering $7.5 billion, the highest single-day surge in value the company has experienced since 1983.

Pokemon Go has reportedly been installed on more than 5 percent of Android devices in the US, with the game currently only being available in the United States, Australia and New Zealand – releases in other countries (and potentially its largest market, Japan) have unfortunately been delayed due to the technical difficulties the company has been suffering in an attempt to keep up with the colossal demand.

While this profitable event may seem to be in Nintendo’s favor, the app itself was created by Niantic (developers who specialize in augmented reality) in cooperation with Pokemon Company, with Nintendo receiving about 30% of Pokemon Go’s total revenue.

Pokemon Go is however free to play and naturally generates most of its revenue through the oft despised (but highly effective) micro-transactions, having raked in some $4-5 million on its first day.

One analyst however has calculated that the game will need to churn out from $140 million to $196 million in revenue each month in order to have any substantial effect on Nintendo’s profits, a task that would likely not prove difficult considering the marketing tie-ins and collaborations that the game will inevitably be subjected to.

Just whether Nintendo will be able to maintain the interest of its newly won mobile player base will likely be an even more important influence on the company’s future than any further console hardware releases it may be planning, marking a bold new chapter in the company’s history…

There's no way most people don't know what's going on, they're either just weak spergs (see this thread) or normies who "have nothing to hide"

Unbelievable.

MAGA hats

Watchdogs > Pokemon Go > Watchdogs IRL

It's a training program for the Great Purge.

so who /instinct/ here? We must secure the existence of our team, and a future for electric pokemon.

Pokemon Go encourages tribalism, allegiance to your color, and ownership of your local turf

fuck off shill anybody with a brain won't go near this shit, or smartphones in general

They were the greatest cucks of all time. They don't even get to be remembered and their monuments to racism will eventually be crushed into gravel for roads or something.

OY VEY! IT'S ANOTHER SHOAH! DAMN YOU TEAM ROCKET!

Fuck off you absolute autistic.

I don't have a fucking smart-phone, doesn't appeal to me twiddling thumbs on a little tiny screen walking around hunched over.
Comes across as control, also a tool for fucks to use like "I am busy, don't approach me" rather than actual communication.
I use an old rugby flip, just for calls.
I fucking hate texts as well. No need for gps because I can read maps.

Use a computer for the fucking net as it was intended.

But user, the google earth people just need your help mapping the inside of buildings and small alleyways that the google car can't fit into. :^)

The Holocaust Museum is apparently getting swarmed by fuckers playing this game. People are finding Koffing, a Pokemon that spews poison gas there. Pic related.

metro.co.uk/2016/07/12/koffing-the-poison-gas-pokemon-found-at-holocaust-museum-6002503/

Holocaust Museum to visitors: Please stop catching Pokémon here:

One image circulating online appears to show a player encountering an unsettling digital critter inside the museum: a Pokémon called Koffing that emits poisonous gas

washingtonpost.com/news/the-switch/wp/2016/07/12/holocaust-museum-to-visitors-please-stop-catching-pokemon-here/

archive.is/vWj2Z

top fucking kek

I expect there to be a large rise in the number of stupid people who get hit by cars because they are staring at their phones and not paying attention to where they're walking.

Dis True, smartphone culture is one of the reasons why everyone is so cucked, these fucking gimmicky bullshit apps turning grown adults into 'muh free time on jewbook' faggots

Nice little CIA project.

Niantic was founded as an internal startup of Google — which was seed-funded by the CIA and the National Security Agency — by John Hanke in 2010. Hanke received extensive funding from In-Q-Tel when he founded Keyhole — later acquired by Google — which specialized in military reconnaissance systems, developed Google Earth’s app Google Viewer, and had an In-Q-Tel member on its board.

telesurtv.net/english/news/Could-the-CIA-Be-Watching-You-and-Your-Pokemon-Go-20160712-0028.html

Don't get involved in this bullshit.

And Niantic is a Google project with seed funding from the CIA. This is probably both data mining and a large population study or something.

I can't wait for the stories of some Holla Forumsack filling a gym on MLK blvd. with Jinx and mankey's

I am here to say Pokemon Go will be a cultural phenomena that will get autists and normies alike out of the house and once again walking the barren streets of small towns and suburbs.

When was the last time you saw packs of kids and young adults walking around parks and on the sidewalks, in high spirits, of small towns? For me, that answer is basically never. And now, even at night, I see exactly that. Young, happy whites outside. And they aren't staring down the whole time. They're bonding with complete strangers over a game because they're sharing an experience.

Pokemon Go is making America Great Again.

Fuck off CIA, do your own spying.

blatant lie
fuck outta here shill

oy vey i've been caught

nah faggot, you've clearly never seen people playing it. also thanks for reading my post.

check em

nice dubs

nice double numbers my fellow semite

nice dubs

yo dude check those dubs

wow shit double dubs

nice dubs to you too

yeah good dubs how come everyones getting dubs

nice dubs dude wow congrats

This.

I've been playing for all of a day and I can't help but feel I'm being trained in the use of an echolocation device.

checking those dubs

thank you nice dubs to you as well

nice dub

This. It's the most blatant outsourcing of legwork ever, lower level agents are going to not get the training or experience they need to do ANYTHING right, or they'll just have to all be Pokemon autists as cover ids, leading to the same sloppy tradecraft that got us infiltrated in the first place.

It's literally Weaponized Autism.

CAN YOU FEEL THE MEMES!?

nice doubles

nice dubs man

If it gets leftists salty then I guess it can't be all bad

but left wing is best wing

HAH
Wat

Shouldn't he be the picture of the right-wing-nutjob or a neckbeard? Why make him a hipster who should be sucking off the protesters instead of ignoring them?

more people need to see this video, user and Luke are on to something here

nice dubs

I explained it to a few reddit-tier mid-twenties coworkers and they believed me, but said they didn't know why they should care.

A game about literal cockfighting but with digital creatures doesn't seem that feminine aside from some of the cuter designs.

The thing is they are making it rather cutesy recently.

Basically Pokemon is just legal cockfighting, since doing it with real animals isn't acceptable anymore.

metro.co.uk/2016/07/14/auschwitz-reminds-people-its-disrespectful-to-play-pokemon-go-at-a-former-nazi-death-camp-6007482/

archive.is/zDMdX

It's fucking nothing

If you guys want to see some real fucking insanity, head down to your local park.
I ran into probably several hundred people playing pokemon GO over the evening.

This game is a modern form of natural selection, holy shit!

vimeo.com/174821377

This shit is like World War Z.

archive.is/RfYBc

pathetic

I've never seen so many normalfags playing vidya in public, though.

What would Quentin do?

Neckbeards dont play smartphone pay to win gayms and right wing nutjobs dont care about games in general.

How hard would it be to find where group of idiots are to just ruin their fun with gps/4g jammers?
+ another question
How much does lure module cost? I want to buy it, get my team rocket mask and baseball bats with buddies and just lure idiots and beat the living shit out of them

Is Berenstein universe the Bizzaro universe?

I see what the kikes at Niantic are up to now.

Basically yes

Most of them were niggers, mate.

underrated

I gad before the inevitable format.

Ima need a sauce, fampai……

OY GEVALT

Holy shit, this

They had a presidential candidate mention it. Obviously they don't care about pokemon just having self-done surveillance. Media is ridiculously over advertising it

Jesus Christ

This is the future they want for us.

reddit.com/r/videos/comments/4t41af/pokémon_go_vaporeon_stampede_central_park_ny/d5eii3i

Not wanna go full /tinfoil/ here but why is Cleveland full of ultra rare stampede worthy Pokemans?
Get as much people as you can on the spot to catch dem Vaporeon's and Mew's so they caught in the crossfire?

They look like strangers trading pokemon. Thing is, the nigger would steal that pokemon and rape the bitch irl.

I know someone who spent $30 just to get to Level-11. It's very easy to run out of Pokeballs.

Friendly reminder that this could be used as an automated form of gangstalking and it was developed by an ex-NSA employee.

The ultra rares are in the FEMA camps

pokemon 'terrorist' lure. For 100 credits you can attract your own jihad victims.

Motherfuckers, I've got stacks of pokemon cards, I don't need no fucking app

I'm just waiting for the first autist to get Gyrados'd.

dick status: muh+++

I'd visit Chernobyl even without Pokeymans Advance.

Is it possible for someone to somehow change the source code so they can be moved?

Put one in a gay beat late at night. Or off a cliff.

An afternoon drive is a nice reason for an afternoon drive, especially if you go to the back roads.

I like some of the games, too, still play them from time to time. They're nice slow RPGs (I guess?), pretty comfy, too.
I don't understand adult people going crazy over it, though.

hold on

why do Holla Forums threads get the most posts here?

plastic shit, cute animals, and weeb. Autism meets Consumerism, the perfect storm.

Nothing to see here, goys.

aqualab.cs.northwestern.edu/publications/20-crowd-soft-control-moving-beyond-opportunistic-sensing

Wouldn't it be nice if instead of pokemon you were catching rare books (pdfs)?

Sounds like a project to me.

Mate, I can tell you are the type of comment on youtube video's about degeneracy and 'redpills', while with a Sasuke Uchiha avatar/profile picture. Guarantee that you have a steam installed, and packed with nazi anime waifu shit with the most played game you have is Team Fortress 2 or Counter Strike. Bet you put used that name just in case you ever come across another meme-boy and you can share stories about your adventures on Holla Forums

1 google search away.

What does this have to do with rust?
I mean, it's the best skinhead simulator, but I don't see the point of the picture.