Why was Lego Batman so Homoerotic even compared to Joel schumacher Batman & Robin?

Why was Lego Batman so Homoerotic even compared to Joel schumacher Batman & Robin?

Other urls found in this thread:

pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/02/13/dicks-two-dads-and-a-bromance-the-new-lego-batman-movie/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BEGONE FOUL BEAST

Batman a rip off of the shadow

GO HOME CANDID SHILL

pjmedia.com/parenting/2017/02/13/dicks-two-dads-and-a-bromance-the-new-lego-batman-movie/

A clickbait video talking about a clickbait article youtube video #2703232.

The only video I would care of mundanematt is when he finally kills himself.

I don't know, but anything lego is cancer

Arec Bardwin's only other good movie besides Team America.

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK

FUCK OFF FATT MATT

die in really, really painful manner

There's a huge difference in how those two movies are homo.

Schumacher, if anything, set back LGBT representation nearly a decade in addition to cinematically killing Batman for almost that long. Lego Batman understands gays with the respect they deserve.

why would anyone ever watch Lego Batman?

Is BASED MundaneMatt our boy?

I think he is. Remember to subscribe and turn off your adblock to support our guys.

C'mon, people! That faggot Metokur is making 2.4k on Patreon to make dumb videos about 4chins stuff, while I do serious videos about worthy topics and I'm making only this?!

TURN OFF THAT PESKY ADBLOCK
SUBSCRIBE TO MY CHANNEL
AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON NAO!

Why is MundaneMatt so fucking based and redpilled? Mundane "kill jews" Matt amirite guys?

Sure thing, Satan. Look at this pure, unadultarated Aryan specimen of unemployed neckbeard. The ubersmench of an era.

is he /ourdobson/ ?

As long as you turn off that pesky Adblock and subscribe, Matt will be anything you want in bed on the internet, user.