Unfortunately there is just about nobody that fits the criteria of:

Iron Ann's piece on Trump's VP
>anncoulter.com/columns/2016-07-06.html
>archive.is/sWIPm

Iron ann suggests

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QA2ZfKOfTA8
archive.is/oY9TN
predictit.org/Contract/2441/Will-Newt-Gingrich-win-the-2016-Republican-vice-presidential-nomination#data
predictit.org/Market/1529/Who-will-win-the-2016-Republican-vice-presidential-nomination
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/06/ann-coulter-donald-trump-vp/
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-gingrich-on-vice-presential-slot-if-1467485491-htmlstory.html
archive.is/GnMse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sessions or mattis

He said today that he doesn't want to be VP

i'd take krispy Kreme over rato, randlet or foamboy

I've been saying this for the longest time now. Policy-wise, he was Trump before Trump ran for office and he was the first person to endorse Trump. He also hates the shit out of the liberal media and Pocahontas Warren. He's been out of the loop long enough that he might as well be in Trump's pocket and is military so he has that going for him as well.

That and they seem to get along well. Even Scott Adams thinks it's a good idea.

I'd prefer the biggest anti-shemite as possible, who is eager to press the big red button after aligning all nukes to 'Israel' but within our more moderate (yet still cartoonishly crazy) world, I suppose a VP should always be someone even less liked by the (((establishment))). Life insurance, basically.

Newt is speaking right now

youtube.com/watch?v=QA2ZfKOfTA8

How many threads on this topic will be made?

Mattis is a meme. He is about as good a goy you can find among the ranks of the already deeply committed ZOGbots. Men like Mattis are what's wrong with the United States.

This whole VP thing is giving Trump a ton of coverage. I'd vote for Jeff Sessions.

Sessions is the pol VP, but I suspect it will be Newt.

JIM

FUCKING

WEBB

Read Mattis's stuff at his think tank (Hoover Institution). Trump needs the military's loyalty of the old guard, someone like Mattis or Flynn will unite the party and help prepare Trump for the civil unrest ahead in case the Democrats implode the economy to sabotage him after he is elected/a potential Mexican insurgency.

This is a meme that needs to die already. He is too far left, pro-immigration, and I can't see even democrats voting for him despite him effectively being one.

Nah fam I doubt it. I trust Trump knows what hes doing, if he picks Newt then he probably isn't that bad of a guy.

Flynn would be an infinitely better choice than Mattis. Mattis a fucking joke.

I'd prefer Sessions, but I'd be OK with Newt. He's pretty smart and doesn't hold back.

Newt is basically cancer if attacking globalist trade deals is going to be a focal point of the campaign. He was running the show in the House when NAFTA was pushed through.

I swear to god if we get Gingrich I want my fucking moon base.

I have watched both speak on youtube. Mattis is better spoken but wouldn't be as loyal. Flynn is more of a loyalist but not as articulate. Both are exceptional. Mattis has more name recognition and more star power but more baggage. Flynn seems super clean and it would be a huge fuck you to Obama.

Here is what we know 100% garunteed:

Trump wants someone with "political experience" but that doesn't have to mean they have held elected office. Source: Trump.

Trump wants someone who would carry on his plans should something terrible happen to him. Source: Trump's son.

Trump has turned down $200 million in exchange for picking Newt Gingrich, so he's definitely eliminated. Source: various news outlets.

Trump will not pick anyone who has publicly stated that they do not want the job. Gingrich is now double eliminated. Source: Trump.

And last, Trump wants someone that at a baseline would "make a great President." Source: Trump again.

#FlynnIsIn

Screencap niggers.

That's a good point. But nationalism at the time wasn't a big thing. Maybe Newt has seen the disaster he created and wants to right that wrong. It's possible.

I'd still rather have sessions though. Trump better not pick the woman just to have a woman.

I'd like someone staunchly against the Federal Reserve. Rand has spoken against Trump.

Well, Corker's off then.

I like Jim Webb. Would gain Independent voters, people on the fence, and Democrats. Best pick of all, IMO.

Huh, didn't know that about Jewt. Adding to the qualities of a VP, they should be able to push shit through the House and Senate (Wall, Trade, Immigration, Visa reforms).

Sessions could do this, but Sessions is also instrumental in his spot already.

Jesse Ventura

Trump: Gingrich will be "involved with our government"
archive.is/oY9TN
I hope it's as dog-catcher. Or more realistically: just some sort of advisory role. The idea of Newt Gingrich in the Trump administration makes me queasy.

Sessions is best vpaifu

Bernie Sanders

Won't vote for Trump if that's the VP.

THIS OR BUST

AG or bust

Oh (((you))).

Forever israel doesn't sit well without in an official capacity of the Trump administration?

ANTI-SEMITE!!!

"Were gonna do a real job. Were gonna get the real General… they may not have nice language." -Trump at NH primary victory speech

This Youtube video makes me think it was decided long ago and that it is Petreaus, Mattis, Flynn, or someone else.

Obviously Jesse Ventura.

A lot. It's a slide + D&C thread.

Gingrich is owned and is being pushed on Holla Forums.

Tom Cotton?

Bueno. For those of you wondering, Ventura was a wrestler and Minnesota governor. Pretty conservative.
Recently, he wrote a book titled "Sh*t Politicians Say: The Funniest, Most Outrageous, Ever Uttered By Our 'Leaders'" Comes out in a week or so.

Trump is on the cover. Not a good sign of Ventura being vetted for VP.

Sanders has endorsed Clinton and said they will be uniting to #StopTrump.

Trump and Sandals are both anti-establishment, though. It's in-fighting to me.

It's going to be Gingrich. Trump wanted someone who has ties to the houses of government, and he's a former speaker of the house. He fits the bill. Also an olive branch to the current GOP.

Sarah Palin is my 3D waifu. Cannot resist her.

Why not the main man himself ?

I'm think it will be jewt Damnit but at least jewt kept clinton under control when he was skuzzing up the white house.

I think he should go with an outsider.
Shillary is going with Pocahontas I image.
Try to bring in the bernouts.

see

Jewt must burn.

I want this guy. Webb is the is the only one on that list capable of instilling fear into the hearts of enemies, if you think about it. He could also win over enough dems to decide important districts.

Gee, I wonder why?

arkansan here
fuck no
the goodest of goys, 2nd only to ted cruz/jewt gingrich

He needs a woman VP for the "useful idiot" vote.
Anyone but Palin, she's got too much baggage.

If he puts a woman as VP, all the borderline Democrats will be able to justify switching their vote to Trump based solely on the fact that he has a woman VP.
Seriously.

Otherwise the "useful idiot" crowd is going to elect someone who literally may well be the Antichrist as potus, solely because it happens to be a woman.

settis for vp

Judging from today, Newt is looking more and more likely sadly since Trump wants him involved in his admin.

If Newt does become VP, no doubt he will be questioned by the right and the left over his past pro-globalism stances

PAT BUCHANAN

Chris Christie, he's a bulldog and would make a fine VP.

Holla Forums. Our decisions are made by group vote. The first imageboard elected to a government position, it'd be so progressive! Also, no one would want to assassinate Trump.

"Mr. Vice President? Could you do us a solid? Say 'shex fer favers', just once, please?"

It would be literally a spy in the white house, assuming Trump isn't on the same side as him.

why would you want that anti-gun faggot as VP?

First of all, it's so obvious that it's been leaked that it's Newt. Sorry if you haven't heard. Those random spikes on betting sites without any related news coverage aren't random, they're insiders making some side money. If you want to become a rich man, start analyzing spikes in betting markets that don't have any correlating news coverage.

Newt is the only guy who fits Trump's requirements, only guy who makes sense.

20+ years of congressional experience? That's Newt.

Someone he can get along with? That's Newt.

The logic that Trump is going to pick someone who can continue what he does after he dies seems questionable since it implies Trump is planning to die soon. Or get assassinated soon. Trump is not planning for that. Trump is healthy. Trump does not drink, smoke or anything. Trump looks good. Trump is energetic. Trump pays top dollar for security. He can afford to risk an establishment candidate.

But that's assuming Newt is an establishment candidate. Is he really? In his heart? Trump was an establishment person until recently. And Trump know Newt the man better than you or I do.

Really, it comes down to either being Sessions or Newt. Only those two satisfy Trump's 2 biggest requirements.

And Jeff Sessions is too damn valuable in the Senate to be taken out of it. Trump is short on congressional support, he needs every guy he can get. Ann Coulter gets this, and it occurred to me before I even read her piece about it.

Newt is retired. Bringing him out of retirement is fresh blood to the Trump team, rather than moving Sessions from one position in the Senate to another.

Newt could just be an advisor, but then why all the news appearances? Why campaign with him? Newt clearly wants to be more than an advisor.

Some have claimed that Trump turned down $200 million to pick Gingrich and trap Trump, but that's just an interpretation of the Adelson affair. Another interpretation is that Trump turned down $200 million, but is going to pick Gingrich anyway, thus freeing Gingrich.

Trump/Moon Man 2016

Trump is looking for donors, he already took 100 million from Sheldon Adelson and needs more.

Gingrich just went up 6% today on predictit.org, along with Pence.

predictit.org/Contract/2441/Will-Newt-Gingrich-win-the-2016-Republican-vice-presidential-nomination#data

predictit.org/Market/1529/Who-will-win-the-2016-Republican-vice-presidential-nomination

Oh (((you))).

Oh (((you))).

Also. Didn't betting sites randomly have #Brexit failing? By a significant margin?

see;

Also;
Oh (((you))).

Trump has repeatedly and publicly stated that he's looking for 2 things in a VP:

1. 20+ years of congressional experience.

2. Someone he can get along with.

Eric Trump has said they'll pick someone who will continue his dad's work if he dies. Something to consider, but Trump is not planning to die, and he is possibly the healthiest and most energetic 70-year-old in the world.

No congressional experience. Not Trump's temperament. Voted for Cruz. No name recognition. Nope.

Not Trump's temperament. No name recognition. Nope.

Democrat with same constituency as Trump; redundant. 6 years of congressional experience, not 20+. Not Trump's temperament – if he had it, he'd be a Trumpublican already. Nope.

Less than 20 years of congressional experience. Not Trump's temperament. Made a stink about stopping Trump at all costs. Kill yourself if you are stupid enough to think it might be the Randlet.

Woman – Trump is not going to pick a woman just to appease feminists who hate him, he is going to do the opposite because he is not a retard who wants to lose another election to a Democrat like most bought-and-paid-for Republicans. Not going to make McCain's mistake. No congressional experience. Not Trump's temperament (she's a woman). Nope.

Should be AG, not VP. No congressional experience. Useful, but nope.

No one cares about this guy, and he's to the Left of Jim Webb. Not Trump's temperament. Nope.

Supreme Court appointment. Everyone in the Senate hates him, and way less than 20 years of congressional experience. He is a talker, not a cooperator. Useful, but nope.

Needs to be in the Senate, where he belongs. Not Trump's temperament. Way less than 20 years of congressional experience. Nope.

No congressional experience. No name recognition, and probably couldn't handle the big leagues in DC. Does not bring anything to the table for Trump.

Way less than 20 years of congressional experience. Old news. Nope.

Trump is not pushing the LGBT culture war stuff. No congressional experience. Not Trump's temperament. No-show at Trump's rallies. Nope.

Literally who? Name sounds like crap. Nope.

20+ years of congressional experience. Trump's temperament. Definitely on Trump's side. A strong choice, but way too useful where he is in the Senate.

20+ years of congressional experience. Definitely Trump's temperament. Questionable political history, but Trump also has a questionable political history, so they may be soulmates in that regard. Retired, so bringing him in would be adding to the Trump team.

Yeah, I should have gotten in on that action. I didn't think of it until afterward, stupid of me.

I wish I had a good feel for who he'd pick for VP and make money off of that, I can't go off of my gut like I did back in October for Trump as Republican Nominee.

Check out other spikes without correlating news coverage. That's the real gold.

Re-read what I wrote, you retarded faggots.

What I did say:

What I did not say:

Side money for the bookies maybe. Lines are incredibly easy to influence, those spikes are people putting in big bets, who may be wise guys or may be suckers.

Gingrich is a scrub, but Trump will be forced to pick him not because of his "temperment" but to ease cuckservative fears of someone who is coming to clean house, literally, both of them. Seriously, voter consciousness is on the rise. People are going to pay more attention to who their state reps are, which means no more free rides from the scum in there now.

In fact, betting markets are probably 50/50, or maybe 60/40 right/wrong. Haven't looked at the research, but generally people don't know what the fuck is going on at all, and making sure people have to bet some money on the outcome only increases accuracy a little bit.

The idea that betting markets increase accuracy because all forecasters have skin in the game is correct, but the way to get real accuracy is to tie betters'/forecasters' investments in the prediction market to a proportion of their real income or net worth, not the flat total of dollars. A billionaire can bet $500,000 on a whim and 100 average people with knowledge and skin in the game can bet $1000 each, and the "prediction market" will be biased massively in the billionaire's favor, but if you examined the bets as proportions of real income/net worth, you'd get a much better idea for how much skin in the game people are putting with their predictions.

But I digress.

Could be those too. Or not. Do an analysis of unexplained spikes in betting markets that turn out to be correct bets and tell me if they are 50/50 as you would statistically expect, or 60/40, or 80/20, or 95/5.

go to tumblr if analysis offends you faggot

Predictit limits that by a hard limit of up to $850 on a single contract, which helps make it a bit more reliable, but, people who are willing to bet can be wrong as well, like the Brixit markets.

No.

Based Iron Ann reaching out to Trump

Prediction markets are shit. Trump had terrible numbers but I knew since October that he was going to be the nominee. If I had $850 to dump into that site I would have done it without hesitation.

R. Lee Ermey

Newt
Sessions
maybe Webb

see

and

no. the guys a fucking faggot

1) he was a pog
2) he wasnt even a gunny
3)hes zionist as fuck

I know; I put 600 on Trump earlier and once it pays out I'm getting 2320 (minus the site's cut). I missed out on the Brixit betting, and later I'm putting down some on the general election market, as for this one, I am just not sure about his VP.

I just really like the name Newt.

Maybe increases accuracy, but hard to tell. Best thing would be to tie contracts with real income/net worth, but that's probably never going to happen. That would be the real interesting prediction market study.

This basically.

Also, people saying he can't pick Jewt or a Zionist shill are literally dumber than shit. Do you or do you not realize how pro-Israel Donald Trump is?

Sessions is the most likely because he's the best match via what we already know about who Trump is looking for.

No it definitely is, that's how betting in general works. The more money bet on one outcome, the more the line moves to attract people to bet on the other. Bookies do look at information to move lines, but money always causes movement. Since there isn't a lot of action on these smaller polticial betting sites, someone who drops a large amount of money on one outcome will cause the odds to change greatly while a similar bet on any sporting event in Las Vegas might not even be on the radar.

Betting according to how an anonymous person bets is not the way to gamble. You may be betting off of a mentally handicapped millionaire with money to blow (and able to influence low volume websites like these) or you may be betting off of someone who actually has insider information. Brexit is the biggest example, there were lots of people who were betting against it and the money isn't always right.

For the billionth time, if Trump was going to pick Gingrich, he wouldn't have turned don two hundred fucking million dollars to make him his pick.

turned down*

Gunny was a pogo? This is the most distressing information I've read in awhile tbh.

He was in Japan or Korea or whatever during Vietnam, dude.

pog*

We'll add that to the list of extremely disappointmenting sellouts.

Sessions and Newt are the only two people who reasonably satisfy Trump's criteria. It'll be Newt because Sessions needs to stay in the Senate. Trump can't afford to move people around, he needs to bring in new blood.

You are retarded if you think Brexit is a good example to counter my point. There are no insiders in a referendum decision unless the referendum was fixed on a large enough scale for one person to confirm to another what the result would be. Even when our corrupt elite fixes votes, it's never on the scale that they can say with confidence what the result will be, it's from local fixing that tips the result. VP pick decisions have insiders, referendums do not.

That's not what happened, it's your interpretation of what happened based on some questionable information from InfoWars, and nobody else. If Adelson told Trump he'd donate $200 million in exchange for Newt VP, Trump could just as easily have said no to avoid Adelson as to avoid Newt. And he is obviously not avoiding Newt, so I'm forced to conclude he was avoiding Adelson, which is in line with everything else he's ever said and done.

If Trump turned down Newt, why is he still campaigning with him? Is Newt acting like Ryan, Romney, McCain, Bush, McConnell or any of the other establishment hacks? Nope. Why?

Trump / Newt

WE WILL BUILD THE WALL

WE WILL BUILD A MOON BASE

Normally I'd agree with you, but Roger Stone practically lives on InfoWars now and for months on end every time he makes a prediction, it comes true. If Filter Man got the info from Stone, it's as good as gold in my book.

I wonder what these "injuries" were, because he did not receive a Purple Heart as one of his medals.

First of all, exception that proves the rule. It happens sooner or later.

Second, Roger Stone hasn't actually said it's going to be Sessions. He said Sessions is his personal choice. Is there a reason to trust Stone but not Trump himself? Trump himself is now practically saying it's either Newt or Christie, and only one of those two is consistent with Trump's earlier statements on his VP choice.

Also, calling Newt Jewt is literally garbage-tier retarded. Trump is pro-Israel as fuck, you can't be pro-Trump but anti-Newt based on ((())).

I never said Stone said it was Sessions. I said Filter Man was probably told by Stone that Gingrich was shut down already.

Trump said anyone who has publicly stated they don't want to VP, will not be VP. Gingrich is eliminated. He can be on the campaign trail all he wants, he won't be picked.

[Citation Needed]

Redirecting back to

I can be pro-Trump and anti-Newt all I want. Trump's statement about being "neutral" on Palestine in order to negotiate is basically calling for another Shoah in the eyes of the kike media. That's literally as close as you can get to showing your power level publicly when running for office. As long as he's for the Beaner wall and remove illegal taco, he's got my vote.

That is called an assumption. It makes an ass out of u and me.

And not a very good assumption, tbh fam, I don't pretend to know how Filter Man's head works, or how his operations work, and you shouldn't either.

Newt has never said he does not want to be VP, so, by your logic, he is not eliminated.

Trump's son's statement is not Trump's statement.

The Adelson-Gingrich/$200 mil. thing is both based on questionable information and easy to interpret differently. Not convincing.

The difference between Trump's shilling for Israel and Newt's shilling for Israel is just a function of how much money and power and thus leeway each has, and Trump has several orders of magnitude more than Newt, so unsurprising. Not convincing.

Pretentious English teacher phrases combined with nigger speak. Joy.

I might have been thinking of Marco Rubio and Paul Ryan, but I did find this:
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-gingrich-on-vice-presential-slot-if-1467485491-htmlstory.html
Half way there.

Because he's such an unreliable source right? Fucking please.

laughingyouknowwhats.jpg

Nope, retard.

i.e. Newt

And since Newt says he's not interested in attending funerals, and Trump says he wants a VP who can help him get stuff done in DC, sounds like they're both in perfect agreement.

Try again.

Not as reliable as the man himself. And I can't find the source of that statement now. Was it off the cuff? Was it twisted by the media? Was it an early consideration that got overruled later? Why would Trump be so concerned about his safety or health? And why are you so goddamn sure Newt wouldn't continue Trump's work? Trump knows Newt better than you do.

Trump himself has said over and over and over again publicly and loudly that he wants someone who he can get along with, and someone who will help him get stuff done in DC. Has not said over and over and over again publicly and loudly that he wants someone who can continue his work if he dies or is assassinated, if he has ever said it at all himself. So my impression is that the traits 1 & 2 are a million times more important than trait 3.

Sessions is obviously best, Mike Crapo is a good second choice though (too bad his name literally sounds like crap and he's a Mormon)… I don't think Trump is dumb enough to pick Jewt.

That would seriously hurt his campaign.

You don't automatically get a PH for every wound received in combat. Lots of injured veterans without one.

Why?
Newt ran the last non-cucked house. He shut down the government and gave zero fucks about doing it. He bullied Clintion and the democrats in to his Contract with America. He passed 4 balanced budgets in a row. Something that wasnt done in 75 years and hasnt been done since. Newts policies are what gave us the good times in the 90s. Clinton just took credit for all of it.

Newt knows how to win at politics and he will bring us to the Moon.

Supported NAFTA, soft on immigration, Israel firster.

You can't meme support for this fucker… as much as I do want that moon base.

I know where you're going with this, OP, and I don't like it.

#STOPSTEVE #NORACISTVP #READYFORHILLARY

This.

May be true, but above is what the average person associates with Newt. Newt is the Clinton-Killer. He impeached Bill Clinton. Imagine what he is going to do to Hillary. Trump may pick him as VP just to end Hillary.

2nd pic, his jaw doesn't seem real, perfect right angles

One can dream.

there is a reason one is 30x more popular than the other, and it'll be important in the general

I agree.

No, it won't.

That's right. Newt is worse then Clinton. Shills fuck off.

He'd probably pick Cruz if they didn't hate each other so much.

Pic related, it's either reptilians or Photoshop, and one of those just doesn't exist. :^)

Agreed; Gingrich's numerous affairs, history of corruption and controversy, and close personal relationship with Bill Clinton will be extremely important in the general.

I look forward to his political suicide.

Anyone but NAFTA Newt.

Of course they'd be fucking throwing that fuck's name around.

archive.is/GnMse

Trump has to be careful with his VP choice and make it so going to VP would either be undesired or frightening, that way Trump is less likely to have a JFK attempt on him because of (((THEM)))

I'm tempted to think he was in the MC aviation department (and I'm pretty sure soldiers are assigned these positions, and don't get to pick and choose), where he was first assigned a role as drill instructor, and in fact did serve in country.

now, how many aviation support crew get to see combat?
how much choice do they have in the matter?
and how many of them get injured enough to be honourably discharged?

ID: f469f1 keeps pushing his meme and it never makes me laugh

I wish he'd stop

session seems best just because of this pic.

more MSM exposure = either the jews own you, or are trying to destroy you.

and only Trump is in their crosshairs.

never even once made a semi-intelligent post and always post that ugly ass bitch.

FILTERED

Johnson hated JFK.
He was in on it.
He was one of (((their))) people.

Maddow is the new Milhouse.

She will never be a meme.

How new can you be?

Hes a guy who avatarfags as Rachel Maddow and shitposts/poorly-trolls on every board, moving between them as he gets bored or ignored

Fellate a gun.

get laid you fucking loser jesus, you get paid for your shilling? fuck off.

I'm with Coulter on this.

In fact, speaking of Coulter, wouldn't she be a great VP pick? She certainly loves to suck Trump's dick.

What about either Sessions or Pat Buchananan as vp?

StopIcanOnlyGetSoErect.jpg

now, here's a shot in he dark but if shillery has the demm nomination locked in, why not pick her biggest threat in this race since day 1, Bernie Sanders, as Trump's running mate.
Trump himself said he'd rather run a clean race against Bernie and urged the demms to pick Bernie over shillery, so why not bring him on as his running mate to guarantee victory against the crooked bitch. after all, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.

If Bernie agreed, his supporters would surely turn on him. Bernie's been selling the "Drumpf is a racist" narrative for some time.

nice rationalization, have you considered a career in talmudic law?

maybe you want to disavow Trump now for his very high social media follower counts prior to running for election?

nobody knows who sessions is. everyone knows who newt is. it has little to do with jews and a lot more to do with their ability to speak, push buttons, manipulate the media, and pump up crowds.

sessions is a legislating work horse. newt is trump's soul mate. and trump said he wanted someone he could get along with.

Webb is probably the best choice for this election, but I don't think Trump will pick for the reason that it'll reinforce the confirmation bias of nevertrumpers that Trump is a democrat, even though Webb is a Jacksonian Democrat who's been left behind by the party.

did you even read the part about him being in (((their))) crosshairs?
> everyone knows who newt is. it has little to do with jews and a lot more to do with their ability to speak, push buttons, manipulate the media, and pump up crowds.
you know nothing about the Ron Paul blackout, do you?

Newt is in the media, and has stayed in politics for so long, because he is owned by (((them)))

How about Allen West?

This.

he's a nigger…

I just want Mattis ='(

do you want Yahya Jhodri Hamoodi in a hilldawg campaign ad talking about his trauma?

West is really, really dumb.

Yes, tbh. That would help Trump. Again.

But he's all about kicking Marxists' asses. I think he would be a good life insurance for Trump. I can easily see West going full Junta.

NASA administrator

Jim Webb seem kinda based, but I know little to nothing about him, just read about his encounter with Bush Jr.

So it's either Sessions or Newt from seeing most of the arguments in this thread.

Sessions is the best considering everything Trump needs and is passable to us, but he is needed in congress.
Newt checks all the criteria that Trump needs, but has a questionable political history and does not pass the Holla Forums test.

So let's see, is Sessions really needed that badly in congress? Do we have to settle with questionable Newt?

This is an textbook example of a reddit infiltrator. They honestly think this is humorous and will appeal to us. Learn the signs.

yeah, jewed as fuck.

Newt, please.

Michael Flynn is the perfect candidate, no questions asked.

If we go with what FBI-user said, it's going to be Flynn. I think he's a solid choice, and Trump would be wise to make it.

Yeah, I agree.

I agree with you on Flynn (see my reply above), but also what do you think about Joni Ernst? She seems like the female counterpart of Flynn, and I think she would bring more to the table (with the women's vote)

The Newt shills are fools, and anyone falling for it is just as much of a fool.

Trump is playing 7D chess.

Hasn't he said he isn't going into the politics?

Trump is a master persuader, it could be damn well possible he changes his mind, especially with recent events going on.

But more realistically speaking it probably will be Jeff Sessions (Please Kek) OR Mike Spence.

Patrick Fucking Buchanan.