Europe, get ready for MAXIMUM enrichment

Europe, get ready for MAXIMUM enrichment.

African Union to issue visa free travel ALL African nations. Where do you think the Billions of nogs are going to head?

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/africa/african-union-passport/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_Union
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Union_of_South_American_Nations
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_American_Union (soon™)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asia_Cooperation_Dialogue

Other urls found in this thread:

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/africa/african-union-passport/
archive.is/tmaef
sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>edition.cnn.com/2016/07/05/africa/african-union-passport/

archive.is/tmaef

archive

Wew what are they trying to do? Do they really think people are going to accept this?

A couple million invaders a year has already caused Britain to leave the "EU". What do you think a billion will do?

they want total global chaos, and to break the government down to start the bio weapons release to cull the population

I used to think it was all bullshit, but everything I've been reading for 25 years, is suddenly hitting break neck pace.

I mean 2018 they plan to have this Afican Union in place. (((They))) must be moving against the clock because the goyim are waking up.

Hmmm, I guess us bongs can watch from our Island. Once Europe has crumbled under the weight of constant 3rd world invasion we can swoop in and seize control from all of the “General butt naked’s” and give everyone their lands back.

This will usher in a new age of The Smug Anglo.

What is the second amendment? What is turning off the flow of money to the federal government? What is a violent revolution?

you haven't seen a violent revolution until a Saxon has done it.

In all seriousness an "African Union" will totally destroy the few African countries that are actually semi functional.

I guess that is what they want. The last thing they want is for young African men to decide to stick around in their own nations rather than flood the west.

that could be the case as well.

I can't fathom what (((they))) are thinking, all this visa free shit is just going to make nationalist necessary just for survival.

Seems like they are taking us back to the dark ages.

Almost all revolutions in the anglosphere have been tame compared to everywhere else.

South Africa would be destroyed overnight.

I really think there has to be a part of the puzzle we haven’t figured out yet.

Their plan is surely to create chaos but what is it that they hope to achieve from this. I don’t think that they can be naive enough to believe that they are going to be able to create a low IQ sea of mixed race people to control.

Despite the demoralization posts that are prevalent on Holla Forums these new imports are not being mixed in with the native population. They are segregated and increasingly resented by the natives.

Do they want a race war? If so what is their angle?

I think you fags that they they are all powerful and in control of everything and always have a plan are retarded. Shits collapsing due to hedonism and the elite of the western world just not giving a fuck. They don't have a plan.

Its divide and conquor, but in some manner I feel like the secret nazi right wing is playing last ditch effort to accelorate the process so as to get the pendulum to swing back in our favor.

Often the right wing only wins in face of certain death. And overpopulation could mean global end game.

that's assuming trump wins instead of Hillary and her Jewish nuclear weapons

Make Dictators Great Again

Then who is siting in a room deciding to do things like this?

These idea's don't just fall from the sky.

Along with Botswana and Gabon.

If this extends to North African nations like Mauritius and the Seychelles it will be even worse.

That is what we face, and I do believe we will win in the end. Pushed into a life or death situation we are simply a more capable people by all metrics.

She can't win, she just cant. It's over if she does.

"Africa's economy has the fastest growth rates."

Its all the same in the currency trading market you forget.

A 50% increase is a 50% increase in value. If your a western person with a strong currency your 1 dollar might buy 100k african money, 50% will be 2 dollars for you no matter what.

That is how George Soros thinks.

nice dubs

where do you think we got all these ideas

from their own public and leaked documents

They are obsessed with overpopulation and resource control (to control population). The elite are small in numbers, they relay on people ignorance and control over resources to keep power.

For us. Not for (((them))).

Though (((they))) do try and did erase the history of a lot of things. It's not possible anymore. When a cellphone can hold an entire doctorate degree's worth of text and sources erasing and modifying history is no longer possible.

Learn to read, its visa free travel beteeen african counteries

Shalom

The Jews are not creative, only destructive and thieving. They've run out of stealing ideas now they've subdued White people.

They're probably responsible for the Dark Age to begin with.

Oh (((you))).

If you learned ANYTHING from Africa it is that there have been countless genocides between different tribes and groups. Visa-free travel is going to cause all sorts of inter-border conflicts, terrorism, collapse of economies, and so on.

China will love this, they could swoop in after all is done and claim all the resources and survivors. Since Hillary and Bill have already had Chinagate to their name…… fill in the blanks.

Britain hasn't left shit.

roast in peppers gaddafi

The "don't have a plan" memers need to fuck off.

you're both right
the materialistic Jewed governments are Jewed by Jews taking advantage of them

Until that shit is solidified Britain is in the EU. I want them to leave just as much as the next user but until it's official they are just another kike vassal state.

Congolese UN Diplomat Bokwango calls African refugees "human trash who raid cities like rats"

We British Empire 2.0 Now

Doesn't it mean free travel BETWEEN African nations?

yes but that means they can all get close enough to walk or hop on a boat to Europe.

It means free travel to the coastline of all the countries that face Europe. From there on in all they have to do is wade out on an old oil drum and splash about a bit and the EU will pick them up and take them to Europe.

Furthermore, Moroco is Africa…

Imagine millions of Africans storming the border into Spain.

Video related.

ya spain will have to get hardcore to stop the flow

TFW I didn't even know the "African Union" was even a thing.

Apparently it's been around since 2001.

UN Agenda 2063
WEW LAD

ya its not real and does not exist until they are about to issue visa free travel to all nations that are in it

kinda like the North American Union did not exist until Obama said mexicans will get visa free travel here soon

Morocco isn't even in the African Union. They apparently left because they got butthurt over the acknowledgment of some other member state.

Source: Wikipedia linked in OP

There will be an unashamed genocide of South African whites within the next 15 years.
Naturally, the (((western media))) will be pushing the narrative that they basically had it coming, after what they did to the "natives" (who had come from the north and shoah'd the actual natives a whole 5 years before the Europeans arrived).
We must be ready with our memes, a disaster for some whites could be an awakening for many more.

It's all coming nicely together isn't it.

wait, this was a thing? first time I've ever heard of this.

Does this mean even more nogs will go and try to shit up South Africa?

All of the secular dictators in MENA that were killed or are in the process of being killed did nothing wrong. Gaddafi, Hussein, Assad, all of them.

Are there any countries left there that aren't under the control of Israel or the United States, besides Iran?

North Korea

This, confirmed by hitler dubs. There is no grand master plan, only short-sighted measured for short-term gains, and ideological madness. Keep in mind that the true globalists, people like Juncker, sincerely believe that the world will be a better place if the nation states of white people, and then the white people themselves, are erased. He and others like him are too far up their own diseased asses to understand what motivates people like us, and they have no plan to combat it, other than battening down the hatches and piling on the degeneracy and propaganda.

I also sincerely think that we should start collaborating to build funds and pressure groups to allow Boers easier immigration to the US. Naturally the opposition would be huge, but it would give us an opportunity to shine light in the issue. I've long thought that the future for white people is communal assets, pooling resources like most other races and ethnicities do.

I've spoken to some of them on Twitter, but most of them don't want to leave.

welcome, newfriend…

All one more step towards the NWO

Think again pal, because there is and it involves the United Nations and the cooperation of world leaders.

Just because change is slow, doesn't mean it's it isn't happening. What do you think the EU, AU and now the North American Union is? What about all this bullshit about global warming? Diversity? Government land grabs? It's all connected.

sustainabledevelopment.un.org/post2015/transformingourworld

Good. Fezniggers will be forced to help us remove banana. In effect, they will build a wall, and they will pay for it, and we will benefit.

Also kill the kikes tbh

I know that feel, brother.

I don't think there's anything left to destroy.

The time's coming, lads. Even the normies will feel the friction now.

I hope war starts before I run out of money. I'm so glad I don't have any investments or serious savings

We need to get them out within the next two years.

The people who didn't live under apartheid will be finishing up in University and find that there's nothing there.

They have been indoctrinated to blame the whites and will become a political force focused on racial supremacy, despite being immigrants themselves.

Look it up. Blacks are not natives to South Africa, and most came after the Boers did.

Google "South African bushmen" to see the chinky natives.

Anyway, once they enter politics, they will start saying it's the whites' fault, and start uplifting those in the richer areas outside of the Western Cape.

Chances are, the Western Cape will see an unholy white flight, and you may get some new SA Neighbours (Fun fact - their old academies were amazing for education, so if you want a 300lb ex-military Boer engineer as a neighbour, you may get one) and sooner or later, the new-ANC will try to take Cape Town and "Reunify" the country by exterminating the whites.

But that's the thing, that's not a solid plan. It has no counter for the white man rising up except to violently destroy him. Which could be part of the plan. Which leaves the white man with a choice, either face slow death through (((their))) various plans of 3rd world immigration and taxes and restrictions on freedom, etc. Or risk a quick death through violent revolution to overthrow our overlords that seek to destroy us.

Oooooooooh snap!

To be honest, I wish a large number of nigeresses would come to Europe.
They would look up to us white guys, we would fuck them, sexually enslave them a few times (they wouldn't report it to the police since unrequested rape been a daily occurrence in their whole lives and in their parents' and grandparents') then dump them and never talk to them again.
Bonus: if they ask for alimoney, you just threaten to beat them and deport them.
NOT SERIOUS
tl;dr nigeresses = free slaves sex and being deified

Unfortunately that's not really possible. We issue our own money, we'll print more. Jewish fractional reserve banking is a scam.

Hey moshie

Gaddafi was the last good Arab

its gonna be fun

But it's a plan nonetheless. A plan being mobilized by nation states, banks and the ultra rich.

Sure, a white revolt would be wonderful and unexpected.

Take note on how Obama is scrambling during his last months of presidency. All hands on deck for gun control policies and a North American Union. This was supposed to be a slow roll with another establishment POTUS taking the reigns.

Then appeared a wild lion. Trump… He could put a real wrench in their plans.

But there is a plan to change the landscape of the world as we know it. It's led by the UN and anyone can read the documents themselves. It isn't a secret.

UN Agenda 21 now known as Agenda 2030 is spooky as fuck. Everything from mixed income housing initiatives in the United States to massive globalization efforts worldwide. Hundreds of actors are participating to make this shit happen.

Jesus Christ. This fucking "depopulation" meme needs to die. The kikes do not want depopulation. They wouldn't have grown the entire population of the third world on the back of foreign aid if that was the case. Kikes want overpopulation in niggerlands so they can achieve their goal of mongrelising Europe. It's not global depopulation they want, it's white depopulation. Niggers are the bio-weapon.

This!

(Checked and roman salut'd)

Syria. But the jews are getting that out of the way as we speak.

And that's yet another example of the coincidence that a nation that the (((media))) hates is run by someone who is doing something right.

WHAT
How is growth by migration 'Sustainability'
Lolkekwtfgodfatherfuckingmoherofgod

it took you this long to figure that out?

PAN EARTH WITHOUT ANY BORDERS WHEN?

WHY

no. I'm just reiterating it for that user who seems to think the kikes want depopulation

It's not. All of that shit is literally marxist sophistry.

when the nukes fly

(((visa free travel)))