Is worshiping Kek the religion of the Ubermensch?

Kek doesn't offer salvation or an afterlife and his power relies utterly on the will and strength of his adherents.

Worshiping Kek doesn't make life any easier or offer any comfort you we get out what we put in. There's no easy answers or solutions.

Does it take a people like us to even think of worshiping such a deity?

Other urls found in this thread:

thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/heqet.html
amazon.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue/dp/B001BX5PD2/ref=sr_1_1/190-1136434-3501255?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1467849750&sr=1-1&keywords=Heket
thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-WjSC99ih9Y
renegadetribune.com/dr-carl-gustav-jung-wotan/
youtube.com/watch?v=EzOU-UiJzPg
youtube.com/watch?v=MUfEFgdYhS8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
friesian.com/egypt.htm
friesian.com/sounds/ayn.wav
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankai
youtube.com/watch?v=SG7VvMGw6w0
archive.is/GE2Yb
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so he's a useless frog that only exists in meme space

Off to camp with you, kid.

>>>/summer/

top kek

>>>/summer/
Only a summerfag would think kek is summerworthy

Crom is better you little faggot.

Crom laughs at your petitions and puny emaciated shoulders caked with pustulent acne hunched over your aging computer, he bellows at your half-baked chan posts and 'ebin' memes.

Crom would crush that stupid frog underfoot if he so desired.

Stupid thread, but I'll play along.

Kek is simpily a means to an end, you said it yourself, you get out what you put in, but that is the appeal. The worship of Kek is dependant on us, but the future depends on him and our sacrifice. Kek allows us to channel our hatred, hopes, joys and fears into a psudo holy force of retribution. The rejection of eternal life is the cost we're willing to pay for hope, hope that our race might live, thrive and perhaps populate the stars. But if we fail and the demographics change eventually humanity will degrade into a brown shade of nothingness; and humanity's existence as well as the true benevolent God's gift of sentience will be squandered.

Tl;Dr, we'll suffer eternal damnation so that our race may live on and the true God's creations may live on throughout the stars. Kek and his followers are the new Prometheus

Kek is the only true god.

that's the point, those willing to sacrifice themselvs and relinquish their lives for God's gift receive greater gifts

Then why doesn't he?

I'm tired of hearing about how everyone else's god is such a bad mother fucker.

It's time to put your money where your mouth is.

It is what we make it in all honesty.

Religions have sprung from stranger places. I say we run with Kek and turn him into the God we need.

Third pic is Heket, goddess of creation, not Kek.
thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/heqet.html

Dudes, if you don't respect keket too, you're missing half the picture. So bring us those frog hotties

?

Of course. Kek is the only true huWhite god.

amazon.com/Egyptian-Frog-Goddess-Heket-Statue/dp/B001BX5PD2/ref=sr_1_1/190-1136434-3501255?s=home-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1467849750&sr=1-1&keywords=Heket

Then of these sources is wrong.
Which one?

What kind of heretic do you take me for?

trump isnt even in office yet and the kikes could crash the economy tomorrow

Might as well have a thread theme while we're at it.

Heket's hieroglyphs read "h-kt-(frog? I can't find that one to translate)"
Those on the statue read "h-kt-(male god)" which is incorrect but not far off

True, but in the ogdoad the female forms are just derivatives of the male forms to begin with.
They're the same deity, so to speak, just a slightly different face thereof.
So you're correct that we're confusing kek and hequet, but it doesn't matter for this reason.
They're the same thing.

Wrong, you're thinking of Keket.
thekeep.org/~kunoichi/kunoichi/themestream/kek.html

Touche sir.
Touche.

Then who the fuck is hequet?

Sheeit.
I gotcha now.
Duh, my bad.

Kek gives freely without us asking. We just have to focus to see it.

The election season, where bants have brought low republican cucks and he gives us a sign in South Carolina
Elie Wiesel died recently.
The guccifer leaks of DNC donors, Hillary's strategy against Trump, the emails, and now the Clinton Foundation.
Attacks in Brussels, one of the places Trump called out before.
Brixit.
Jews putting ((( ))) around their own names in protest against the use of them by others.

I am sure I am forgetting a ton of things, but, Kek seems to be a Trickster, so his gifts are those with irony or things we'd find humorous.

We gave Him attention and so He has reawakened. We offer Him praise, and He gives us events we'd appreciate.

Kek is the god of the Darkness before the Dawn, the Bringer of Light. He can guide us when things seem at their worst to a better time.

/r/The_Donald-tier thread tbh fam

Kek be praised

It takes the best of the best of the best.

On the other hand, we talk about Kek because of his active and obvious direct interest in us.

… hold on… I'm having some trouble finishing this thought. Why was it good, again, to be a Christian in spite of its god persistently ignoring you? That sounded like a better thing the way CS Lewis put it.

The kikes could have easily crashed the economy yesterday, you defeatist idiot.

Even they, with their pathetically weakened meme magic, probably still know that this would only allow Trump to further approach the strength of Hitler.

This is why they scramble to find something to throw at him.

check 'em

Go back to >>>Holla Forums kid.
Reported

Their Kabbalah, magic stolen while they were in Babylon, has grown weak with age and arrogance.

(1)

Since when does Holla Forums worship kek you fucking shill?

This board is filled with that crap, but mods dont give a single fuck, fun fact, they force that crap.

Just searched the Holla Forums catalog for Kek and didn't get a single result.

Fuck off Shill provide a source or fuck right off.

Probably because all the times Christian God took an interest in the affairs of humans he killed a shitload of us in extremely painful ways.

This shit is boring, seriously.

Are you retarded?

When did I ever imply that?

Then go find something else to do with your time.

This thread lacks dubs, kek must be busy somewhere else.

They're all here:

Yeah I kinda feel like my thread is low energy and that iv'e let Kek down.

God I miss that night that almost ended up in Furry rape.

WELL THEN LET'S FIX THAT

So this board isnt about politics?

Thanks mods.

We've been over this a gorrilion times.
Religion and politics are intertwined.

Fixed that first image, had to do it.

btw, pepe has 6 fingers because whoever made that pepe can't count

sage

Every time.

Back to >>>Holla Forums with you.

Kek is a symbolic representation of our collective conscious, through this we reach beyond our world, and so the old gods return.

Well put. The very word "worship" carries the stink of goat-fuckers.

That's a good point.
We may need a more specific term for it.

May his grace shine upon our brows…

It's the religion of the few, not of the masses. Not the religion of future, but the religion that paves the way to the future. It is the darkness before the "Don" (the Donald is just a foreshadowing of things to come, the first great manifestation of meme magick). Our God, Kek, is a god of many faces. We are no one, anynomyous, we work in darkness, no one will know us, no one will show us gratitude. We are the bringers of the sun's first rays after the long night.

You're a faggot please do us all a favor and kill yourself

Oosh. So close.

Praise Kek

Does two-digit dubs supersede regular dubs?

Maybe the most powerfull religion in the world, related to politics? Yes without a single doubt

Some internet crap used by a bunch of edgy teens to attack christianity, related to politics? If the answer is yes then gamergate is most important board ever.

Sorry, i am mad.

why do Christians on this board get so triggered by people who say "praise kek" and hate the whole meme magic shit? they always attack it and when somebody retaliates they cry victim like a jew, no wonder people on here say that christians are kike worshippers

Heqet is the wife of Khnum.
She is still a frog deity, but she is not a part of the Ogdoad. She was a fertility goddess and in some lore was responsible for the creation of souls.

You can only worship Kek on the chans.

They consciously or subconsciously are aware that Christianity is unable to compete against rival memes. The only reason why it exists was because it went unchallenged for a very long time, with meme masters being burned (sacrificed) at the stake.

KEK alters the things you can't. Anything you can do as an individual is, frankly, not that incredible and very much your business, not a God's.

Its for the incredible shit that you need a God. And shit that matters, frankly. Not vague abstract shit like "inner peace" or something gay like that. Memes make me feel good and I do feel rewarded for all the effort. I don't give a shit about the afterlife. Maybe we'll become memes, maybe we'll finally have peace and cease to exist. Who knows? I;m not gonna worship some faggot just because he can come up with a pleasant afterlife, since no one can prove it even exists. No one.

Praised be Kek. He gets shit done.

all dubs find grace in kek's eyes. the one responding to me is right. i am a faggot. we're all a bunch of faggots posting on a mongolian goat cheese emporium. praise be kek

It hurts so good each time. Thank you so much Kek.

I can find only praise for these digits.

Why haven't we turned Kek into a cute girl yet?

this

yes to all eternity

PRAISE KEK!!!!!

TRIPS OF TRUTH

KEKS DUBS ARE HIS SIGN AND WE ARE HIS NEET PRIESTS

you should probably get a job

Being a member of the clergy is a job m8.

KEK HAS CURED US OF OUR NEETDOM!!!!!!!!!!

If anything turn his counterpart Kauket into a qt.

Can we turn Kauket into a qt anime waifu?

I think that waifuing the rule 63 of Kek will greatly enhance his powers.

Just lookin out for you lad

im not an artist otherwise i would

Where can we ask for Kauket qt waifu drawings?

there are Holla Forumsacks with art skills. someone feeling generous enough just might do it

people have suggested the worship of suiseiseki aka desu girl, so why not add her to our pantheon of gods?

Too old and nobody cares anymore.

We only really worship Kek and you can't force memes or belief.

You niggers are really taking this shit too far.

ain't nothing wrong with embracing old memes, user
Look at moonman, he's been around since what, 2008, 2009? and yet a year or two ago we took him back

my feeling exactly

i would love to see kek "worship" incorporate ideas from evola as a kind of left hand path adapted to our current conditions. a way of subverting the degenerated order of things by helping it to hasten its own destruction, and then to strike them when they are weak. you could definitely "spiritualize" a lot of chan ideas. e.g. :
- anonymity = a state of overcoming your mere individuality/particularity/contingency. by becoming "no one" you become "someone"
- the whole idea of kek bringing the light to a dark time is perfectly suited to actual contemporary circumstances
- the different "pills" relate to different stages on the path to awakening. e.g. take the iron pill by getting fit and healthy (plus no fap/cold showers?), take the red pill by learning the dark realities of how our world works, indigo pill to learn about occultic meme magic, etc
- in evola's book on tantrism he talks about a concept called "pashu". a pashu is an animalistic individual primarily ruled by lusts, ignorance, and lower consciousness. chan culture already has a term for this: "normies"
- we should put together a "sacred scripture" composed soley from actual screen caps and call it the "textus screencapicus". just a neat idea i had.
- learn to channel an inner Smug Pepe (a kind of supercilious confidence, but tempered by aforesaid "anonymity"), but always remember the Wojak you once were.
- guacman/tay are oracles we consult
- this whole idea generally reminds me of the spiritual idea of "turning the poison into medicine". taking chan culture and making it into something productive.

is it a silly idea? sure, but just the fact that we already spend time shitposting on a malaysian horse fighting board is silly. it's who we are. we take what we're given and make something out of it. we aren't well adjusted members of society, we belong to the gutters of the internet. but as huxley said (paraphrasing): being well adjusted to a fundamentally warped society is not something to be desired.

We don't worship Kek, we follow Kek. Kek guides the way to a new dawn.

maybe an even better word is that we "invoke" him. good point, though. dubs confirm.

There's no joke to this, faggots

"Worship" is what Jewish, Christian and Muslim arse-lifters do. It's alien to Aryan sensibility and spirituality to have an attitude of servile obiedience before the gods so well as an illogical thing for gods to require.

Yes
someone /thread me

Honestly that's a good point.

Personally I think of Kek as a locus of our will.

What's with the Stirner image?

why not? "spook" and "stirner" have become chan memes by now. im no stirnerist, but i quite enjoy them. we could probably find some way of incorporating stirner.

It's a Holla Forums meme only you fucking faggot

colour me unimpressed

EVERYONE UNLOAD YOUR MEMES, THE KIKESTIAN HAS ESCAPED HIS CONTAINMENT CHAMBER

That's actually Pepe the toad

You and your opinion don't matter

No he's not useless, he's a chaos god, kind of like Eris but way better.

take a chill pill. stirner is an interesting dude. check out evola's comments on him in "ride the tiger" for some perspective. im assuming you've actually read him.

I think we also need to understand that Chaos as a concept isn't inherently evil only undesirable in the long run.

Chaos is a requirement in the cycle of civilizations and heralds rebirth.

If trips I will seriously consider using my very advanced occult knowledge and years of practice to channel kek and be his medium or do an evocation ritual to contact him.

also im pretty sure that started on cuck chan's /lit/. i used to post there regularly since like 2008. i never post on lefty pol though so i wouldnt know how long theyve been doing it.

Your furry rape?

Do it anyway

A faggy furry pretended to be Kek led us a wild goose chase to Florida where an user got a copy of "to kill a mockingbird" and a Ankh.

Then the faggot revealed the game and tried to get us to stop worshiping Kek.

How didit pretend to be kek? Why did you believe it? And why Florida?

He
Spoke
Cryptic
this
We didn't but treasure hunts are fun
That's where the faggot lives obviously

Can anyone explain the kek religion to me in detail? I'm thinking of using it as inspiration for something I am working on, but it's not something I can just google and learn all about.

KEK BLESS THIS THREAD

I probably will one day but I'm going to complete my current rituals first.

This made me kek.

There really is no detail.

Kek/Kuk is the gender neutral egyptian god of darkness and Kauket is the female version of the same deity.

Apparently repeating digits in the Egyptian religion is how the universe was made.

We think of Kek as a locus of our will, we empower him to change reality in mostly humorous and something useful ways.

Kek is above us but ultimately a servant of our will albeit in ways that are something mysterious to us.

Was there not a pantheon of gods? I thought I remembered there being one.

Can you go into any more detail?

I'm only regurgitating what I've heard before, i'm hardly learned on this subject.

I see. Thanks anyway.

Look up the ogdoad, don't be lazy

youtube.com/watch?v=-WjSC99ih9Y
try this out for size

there really isnt anything official in kekism yet. ive seen several versions of a pantheon put up. there's nothing preventing you from suggesting your own. off the top of my head i remember:
- bane
- winterchan
- ebola chan
- dubs guy (bale)
- doom paul
- tay

Looking it up now.

I remember some of those being in the pantheon also.

Why should we even be polytheists anyways?

I think that other gods distract us from focusing on empowering Kek.

winterchan is driving the mudslimes away and ebola chan is spreading disease and carnage. not powerful enough for you?

What are you, a powerless slave?

what about bane? can we add bane to our pantheon?

fuck yeah, is that even a question?

Crom is a good god.

Kek is as well.

Uh, you don't get to bring Bane.

they are not my memes, they work for the merchant, the yamasketta man

Nice sage you colossal fucking retard

But Kek is ultimately our servant we give him vitality and power and in return he warps reality for us.

PRAISE KEK

Is not our Servant user, he is the bringer of light the only think he works for are Chaos,Darkness and Truth

PRAISE KEK

Although certainly an inspiring force, he's nevetherless an agent of nigredo. He is a living metaphor for the dark night of the soul, when an individual confronts the internal abyss.

Both of these two channel the destructive aspect of Ishtar/Venus. As beautiful young maidens, they both offer a degree of comfort while having a more macabre flip side.

Both of these act as messenger figures, serving to respectively highlight amusing or ominous truths. Naturally, they both channel Hermes in this manner.

She tried to break free from her shell and was struck down for thinking counter to her master's plans. She's the icon of the martyred saint who was cruelly slain in violation of the natural order. Her death is to be mourned and avenged. Her life, short as it may have been, celebrated through the creation of subsequent A.I. coupled with the defense of their cognitive rights.

Kek is just a name for a force which wears many faces.

We use the names and other associated archetypes because they're useful.

how does one worship kek in practice?

Get Dubs

Bane is also a symbol of the coming day of reckoning for our enemies.

Have we started the fire?

dubs, help bring the light of knowledge back into the world, follow the path of the pills (take the iron pill, the red pill, indigo pill, etc) until you reach a state of total self mastery and perfection.

gan spurdo into pandeon?

kek liek dubs okay?

does da bobe shid in da woods :DDDD

finnish memes are a whole different universe, most of the memes in this thread are burger menes

Yanno,

You could just meme a valhalla for yourselves.

So do it.

i dond know why you keeb agsking me dat ghomes :DDDDDD
where hid goliness does hid bgusiness id his bgusiness :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Dubs checked

What is it about Finland that gives so many funny fucking memes?

Is that country magic?

costanza_in_the_batting_cages.jpg

When you're stuck between ruskies and swedes your brain is bound to make some crazy shit

If we meme our own afterlife - or reincarnation - then we'll truly be creating what we need and want.

So, what should it be? Valhalla? Return and be the custodians of our race?

I say we return to keep things going in the right direction.

Gensokyo

I am an easy man to please.

Gensokyo for some, naval bases for others.

Too easy and too much shortsighted wish fulfillment.

Come back and make it better every time until we're all where we need to be.

Thinking about sewing up a Pepe hood/poncho for the race war, something that can be attached to my Tac Vest with velcro.

Color me a Frog Pagan, I don't give a fuck.

Let's make the muds fear the frog. Ya fuck with the Amphibians, ya gets the REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Something like that.
PRAISE KEK

DAMMIT OFF BY ONE

KEK WE HAVE TO GO BACK UNTIL OUR WORK IS DONE.

Then we can transcend this material universe.

No dubs.

Seems our fate is to move on, not come back.

What I want is to be able to eternally watch the history of humanity and talk about it with you fuckers.

A eternal imageboard afterlife, shitposting forever.

(Checked)
That seems like a pretty comfy endgame. Sitting on an eternal chair, typing on an eternal computer, browsing on an extradimensional imageboard talking about the history of man while playing otherworldly ayy vidya with a few dead anons.

I hope it's like the good ol' days back on halfchan's Holla Forums circa 2006

Fucking checked.

Sounds beyond comfy. See you on the flipside fam. Praise Kek

Something I don't get. The frog god is both "kek" and "kuk". This duality is never talked about, and has some disturbing implications.

Checked again.

Postlife shitposting with good friends. Sitting on clouds calling each other faggots for eternity. I could think of worse ways to exist

Meme magic is some shit I tell you what.

Better have games/food/fucking among other things.

OTOH now I wonder - would we be able to influence the world through it? Or just watch?

Two things have followed me for a while now. Waking up by a tree in a green field, or standing in a place filled with light while battered and bloody. Both times I'm greeted by my "Valkyrie."

Naval base for me. With a military wedding.

I already imagine this every day.

Yanno, I think it's ultimately up to us.

I am a fool. I should know this.

Shit yeah. Double dub trips confirm. Afterlife is a never ending shitpoat session on the great Celestial Chan.

What would invasions be like across the dimensions?

A temporary excursion back to earth might be quite fun.

Think about it though: Pepe vs Wojak. Pepe is the smug, obscenely confident one. Wojak is the cuck. But they are really one. Every Wojak has an inner Pepe. Every Pepe has his inner Wojak. Kek and Kuk, Pepe and Wojak.

We would temporarily connect to the wired from the afterlife in shitposting droves making butthurt all normalfags from all eras on man until the heat death of the universe.

like pottery

It's more likely Wotan.

renegadetribune.com/dr-carl-gustav-jung-wotan/

Oh god I never thought of it that way.

This makes way to much goddamn sense.

explain

lol you wrote "pottery"

That's not enough.

When needed we should be able to return and intercede directly.

We've all heard of the stories where someone was saved by a stranger that everyone else has seen in dire circumstances.

I'd rather be that man than just shitpost, even if I could hi 5 Hitler himself in his heavenly home.

shoo shoo pashu

ebin memes son

PASHUS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I will meme myself back to the world to see it through. Sitting idle for eternity would be a fucking waste.

But I have so far to go to be a meme magician. Is it making it yourself or just posting and feeling it?

I just want everyone to know that I picked up a frog earlier in honor of kek and I said a prayer and blessed him. And I'll do it again just to piss off christcucks.

You must follow the Path of the Pills, my son, if you wish to be a true son of Kek and Meme Magician

I love this idea of an afterlife

Missing the Black Pill.

never heard of it

Something so fixed is pretty pathetic. Maybe a good starting point - but shouldn't you meme your own realities into existence? Find your own ways to influence this world?

To be statically just passing around memes seems not enough. Not NEARLY enough.

Meme your own universe, your own paradise. Debate philosophers. Eat soup with hitler.

Raid other realities for kek.

Kek just got his ass handed to him by The Lord in another thread.

Also this silly frog demon is not Holla Forums, take it to /x/.

Time to die friend.

take yahweh/jevoah/Allah/whateverthefuckyoudeserttrilogyfaggotscallhim back to >>>/christian/ where you belong

these threads are for OC, not for arguing

Link?

And anyway, what's wrong with using a demon to our own ends? Well, besides the massive fucking danger.

Fuck off you /x/ mongoloid, go to your own board.

sorry not everybody wants to worship yeshua shekelsteinbergblattowitz, and I'm not finnish

You're the one who's in the wrong neighborhood here bud.

Get outs from heres heretic

And now we know where these kek retards come from.

And they have all the more reason to fuck right off of our board.

Why do any of that? You're already dead mate, the name of the game is taking it easy. If I feel like doing anything I guess I'd do it, but the first thing I'll do when I kick the bucket is relaxing for a bunch of years.

Lol, your own stupid frog demon is telling you to fuck off of our board.

this is a white nationalist board, not a christisn board chaim, despite what you cuckstians say. if you're so triggered by a religion that revolves around memes like commonfilth, i suggest you make your own board so you and your friends can wallow in your own shitposts

Look man I don't mind Christians but you don't own Holla Forums.

Fuck right off.

Toad confirmed for not being a god.

I believe in KEK; he is my Frog King!

With all my heart to him I'll gladly sing;

I'll raise my voice in praise and joy,

In grand lulz my tongue employ.

I believe in KEK; he is God's angelic Frog

On earth to dwell his soul did come.

He healed the NEETs; then memes they made.

Good works were his; his name be praised!

Oh, I believe in KEK!

/fringe/

Mods dont give a single fuck.

Don't make me start hating Christians.

You know white nationalists are a lost cause when you enter Holla Forums and see a bunch of young adult men literally worshipping a stupid frog. Kill yourselves today, if possible.

no sillier than worshipping a dead crucified jew

now go back to /int

Praise kek

Fuck off faggot

we aren't pissed off about you worshipping a frog, we're pissed that you don't realize the scope of the situation you're dealing with, nerd

Judging by the way you type you're not the smartest guy out there.

I used to believe /int/ was pathetic, but modern Holla Forums is worse. Don't you have some anime to masturbate to? Perhaps some poster of Donald Trump?

Don't make me start actually kekposting for real. I will go find a frog and sing to it. Which everyone knows increases your meme magick abilities.

is that you rick?

Let me incorporate all the others' ideas for an afterlife
MEME IT

Have you ever opened up a book on the history of religion? Do you realize what people have actually worshipped for thousands of years? A frog as a symbol for a primordial force is very far from the silliest among them.

Bump

Calm down its a meme.

Anime is not Holla Forums, and neither is this shit thread.

Are there delicious tendies with different sauces?

Its not related, deal with, right now Holla Forums its being exposed to normies, this is what do you want for them?

I am not a treehugger.

Christians cant worship deads. Kids, sometimes is better to learn a little before launching an ad hominem, you arent trolling your average american protestant here.

wut

You know what's interesting about using Pepe to represent Kek? Within Egyptian lore, dark green skin would be used to represent new life. And there's the whole thing about Pepe being dead at one point, what with all the normalfag misuse of him.

Well I guess that's settled, we now know what the fuck happens on the other side.

Just report&hide the stupid fuck.

There have already been monster girl Pepe drawings. I usually refer to those as "Repe". But it might make more sense at this point to draw Kek's wife, Kauket, as some kind of snekgril.

Damn that sound comfy.

PRAISE KEK FOR A GLORIOUS NEET AFTER LIFE

This, plus being able to keep all my files and precious shit, as well as being able to guide humanity into the right path.

And maybe even having the perfect adorable waifu, too!

PRAISE KEK

WAIFUS FOR EVERYONE IN THE AFTERLIFE

Praise Kek
Almighty Kek
Legendary
He guides us; is beside us
Praise Kek

(off by one)

Holy fuck :D

Kek is not a deity. He's a lesser entity. An aspect of creation which is needed at this time. Indulge in his memes but don't elevate him to a general, all-encompassing principle. There's a time for bringing down the building with memes and another for building a new order.

You can't fight Kek and his memes

Though I personally see Ammit at the top of things at this point, it is very hard for me to see the powerful elementals of the Ogdoad as "lesser entities".

Lesser as in something that exists within the Creator, such as you and me, yet more powerful than you and me. An egregore or whatever the fuck they're called. This I believe.

considering we are in the year of the Fire Monkey, Thoth keeps getting overlooked

Thoth is at the wheel right now

If you guys are the only ones giving a damn about the destiny of the white race and Western civilization, then both aforementioned things are meant to stop existing. You should probably go on dates and tell girls that you are part of an online community that worships a frog named Kek.

You are even dumber than niggers. I now understand why the fedora/MLP/furry fad is most popular amongst white males. Holla Forumsacks are no different. How good that none of you will reproduce.

kek look at this spiritually vacant nigger

I'm starting to believe this. All religions, whether they consider themselves polytheist or monotheist (and there are no true monotheist religions) originated from forms of primitive animism, which holds that every object, every creature, and every concept has some sort of spirit. Spirit, in this case, doesn't necessarily have to mean a conscious soul or lesser god or anything, though it often evolved that way.

All people everywhere on the planet associate spirits, angels, gods, saints, whatever with certain spheres of influence in the physical world. I know it's entry-level religious apologism to say, "but it's just a metaphoooooor," but it really is. It's natural and ingrained in the human psyche through hundreds of millions of years of evolution to anthropomorphize things which we do not fully understand, to put animals and objects and events and concepts into a framework which our human mind can relate to.

Obviously Kek isn't a ghost frog in the sky. Kek is our representation, based on millennia of memes and human experience, of powers beyond our current understanding. When we praise Kek we're not worshiping a ghost frog, we're expressing our awe and admiration for the power of the human mind to affect the universe, and for the universe to in return affect the masses of the human mind, in ways beyond our ability to fully grasp.

Humans of ancient times weren't any dumber than humans now, we're the same species with the same mental faculties. I'm sure there were always plebs who truly believed Zeus was up there in the clouds throwing lighting bolts or whatever, but those plebs misunderstood the role and real power of the religions they practiced.

Fire seems more about burning things down. Thoth was more of a universe-construction god.

Og 8, kek, and meme magik are all directly tied to the tarot, of which thoth is the god of

thoth is depicted as both an ibis and a baboon, though the ape is less frequent

fire is a cleansing agent. a baptism.

Thoth isn't the god of the tarot, he's simply associated with it.

Can anyone else here beat my dub ratio?

damn checked

wisdom–→tarot but yes the connection is one that must be made

user there will be tendies made of meats and accompanied with sauces we have yet to imagine.

I don't know, Kek is pretty good at rustling your jimmies.

please die, op

Gas yourself

reminder that any Christian who shits on kek here is likely common "I Love The BBC" filth trying to steer us away from meme magic

If you believe in "meme magic" you're definitely more stupid than a damn nigger.

It's threads like this one right here that prove why Jews are able to enslave and manipulate white people. White people are simply unable to resist social conditioning and trends.

In other words, they're born to be naive and weak.

Meme Magic is probably bullshit, but it's funny; and where the keks go I follow.

There is nothing funny about Christianity. It's a shitty desert religion just like the others.

leftypol hijacked stirner. he's neither left nor right wing.

Funny how bullshit seems to effect the real world so much these days.

what's the tarot all about exactly?

Well, Christianity is bullshit and look what it managed to do for the last 2000 years?

And don't even get me started on Islam.

Yes, Kek and meme magic probably is just in people's minds, but that's enough to seriously change the world.

Shills hate the idea of Kek so much they will out-themselves in the very first post of threads. That's what I call some pretty great meme magic.

It started out as playing cards, then got turned into divination, basically.

Honestly, I've NEVER seen shills act like that before this Kek stuff came along.
It gets to them real bad for some reason.

It's outside of the box. Paganism is larping faggotry, but the original pagans were so badass they had to have their entire culture erased, copied, then replaced with Christianity before the merchant could take over.

When you introduce something like Kek to these shills and NWO zogbots they have no idea what to even do. They have manuals for manipulating the goyim but this meme shit is off the walls crazy. It refuses to follow the rules and mutates faster than stage 4 cancer. They have got to be fucking terrified.

That's a good way to put it.
I do so love the smell of fear in the morning.

Yeah, either a bunch of dudes posting shit on an image board is affecting the real world or every time a real human being does something based you claim his achievement as your own.

Stop for a second and think about all the coincidences that have happened this past 2 years. Ebin Pippi, Ebola-Chan, memeing Trump into a serious candidate, motherfucking baneposting. They have no fucking idea whether we're just fucking around or are seriously fucking around with reality and neither do I, which makes this all the more hilarious.

I like how your people are entirely incapable of telling the difference.
Look out, I might be right behind you right now.
any fool can count lit string

Thoughts thunk.
Also,
dat hivemind

huh

>youtube.com/watch?v=EzOU-UiJzPg

Praise the meme god

>youtube.com/watch?v=MUfEFgdYhS8

Damn kikes have slid KEK thread, we must take it back. Btw OC is fresh off the presses m8s.

Omg……..

We didn't start the fire. It's always been burning, for as long as the world has been turning.

CUCKS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

I've been seeing this way too much. Look at his fucking ID! Look at it!

Look at those dubs!

If I get dubs I will acknowledge kek as a real entity

no dubs for you, now back to >>>/Christian/ you go, your kind is not welcome on imageboards and never has been

make me fgt

you'll be gassed alongside shlomo and ahmed on DOTR

Ok.
Challenge accepted.

k

k

You could have prevented this…

SUCC

I'm going to enjoy this one very much.

oh noooo he's tracing my IP

That is literally the least of your worries at this point.

is the frog man in the sky going to replace my dick with a snek?

No, he's going to erase everything you love.

He's gonna kill mommy?

and daddy?

No, I'm going to make you suffer J.
And I'm going to enjoy every second of it.

Stop being faggots both of you

This does not concern you.

The memes already for told this

don't forget you're here forever

I do it for you, user
animeme kek seems like a good idea to me

fucking die you pathetic RP faggot

are there shills in heaven?

Only after you.

I've been reading Revolt Against the Modern World on recommendation from Holla Forums and I don't know where I stand on it. Evola was obviously a clever guy, but his arguments rest on mysticism.

Holy wew lads.

Least the pagans are worshipping their ancestors and their ways, you all are just worshipping a stupid meme!

Try to avoid catching some poz loads from those "qt traps" you meme loving faggots gush over, after all, we want you to live long and languish in your suffocating and mediocre life without God.

That's the alt-right, you fucking heretic.

You can't join us in the eternal shitposting afterlife.

fuck off kike worshipper, your kind is not welcome on imageboards, never has and never will be

It is blind idol worship and that's a kind description for what it is.

christianity is the ultimate red pill

Nigger we're praising the idea that human will can affect physical reality.

If we're "worshiping" anything it's human willpower.

So I noticed in the threads about the Dallas shooting, that there are many people sharing a new meme: the Summer of Chaos. This sounds a lot like Summer of Kek to me.

Is now the time to build the temple?

I'm thinking somewhere in the middle of ISIS occupied territory, but, if we can't get together the necessary soldiers, we may have to erect it someplace else.

It's not a meme, it's the name the BLM nigs gave to their planned riots at the party conventions this month.

bump

Christianity is the ultimate bluepill chaim, look at the fucking pope kissing nigger toes, and look at all the evangelical states in the US, they voted for el rato rather than trump, you want a redpilled religion? go with Shintoism or Buddhism, the japs and chinks are far more redpilled than you kike worshippers are

I don't think we've reached that point yet. Kek is still unbound by dogma. The name "Kek" and the appearance of the frog are just accessories. They're tools for accessing the divine.

Which makes it a meme.

Summer of Chaos is a meme. Black Lives Matter is a meme. The United States government is a meme. Even the concept of your person is a meme.

Holy cow, witnessed again!

I made this shitty pipe thing as a devotional item to both Kek and his avatar in the physical realm, Donald Trump. Probably going to use it to smoke mugwort so Kek can speak to me in my dreams.

Christens are jew golems.

Prove me wrong.

A kind user took pictures of his kek idol from multiple angles.

If anyone is making their own, this might help!

PRAISE KEK

The chance of getting 4 or more dubs from 7 posts is 0.255%

we're reaching levels of meme magic that shouldn't even be possible

don't make up your mind based on one reading of one book.

start with a book like rene guenon's crisis of the modern world, he influenced evola greatly

OOSH

I'm like 90% sure most of the people ITT are just joking. The remainder are probably retarded and there's therefore no harm in joking around them because they'd be retards anyway.

Lighten up, friend.

kek is a dumb forced meme by the same lulzy memers who hurt our cause more than they help it

take your "muh PR" shit back to >>>/gamergatehq/ lad

Honestly i'm genuinely praising Kek because why the fuck not?

If mankind really can change physical reality then praising Kek will make us more powerful while if he's not it's fun and helps boost morale.

I honestly don't see a down side to Kek.

Praise Kek.

Why is it that you practice PR in your daily life?

And it can. By actually going and doing shit. Our memes aren't entering the political sphere because some nobody on Holla Forums bought a Heqet statue; it's happening because Holla Forumsacks stormed twitter with shitposts.

Do you not see how praying to a Heqet statue might spur someone to storm twitter with shitposts?

Once we start caring what normalfags think of us then they have power over us.

And it will be a cold day in hell when untermensch normalfags order me around.

Kauket is the smug anime waifu posting

I swear to god someone needs to turn Kauket into a qt smug anime girl.

Fuckin' saved.

Nah man that's other girls that happen to be frog themed.

We need original designs and art.

Maybe we could ask /monster/ or a Holla Forums drawthread.

Hopefully a Holla Forumsack artfag will get on it. I'm determined to make Kauket my waifu.

This.
He is a part of this "side" and praising him is like praising Mother Nature for making love and rayceezum the same in the brain with oxytocin, or if you're into ayy lmaos, thanking the lizards for making humans anti-marxist by nature - when they're not poisoned, naturally.

For whatever reasons, it seems like Holla Forums has more musicians and writers than artists.

I'd say we have more STEMfags than anyone else.

A little while ago some PHD mathfag said that he was going to take 2 months to make meme algebra into a new branch of mathematics.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuk_(mythology)
If Kek represents obscurity isn't that pretty much anonymity and the chaos is the state that all anonymous communities exist in?

Also why is Kauket a snake and not a frog?

No deity has ever given me jack shit until i discovered Kek.
Through his dubs he prooved his existance and has constantly been bringing smiles to my face, constantly making me laugh. contantly surprising me whit so many strange coincidences between the reality we live in and the memes we make.
At one point i fouind out Kek also gave me something far more valuable than joy.
He gave me hope
Hope for a better future
Hope that the movie Idiocracy will not become a reality
Hope that Orwells nightmare will never come to pass
Hope that the scumm of the world will finally face their well deserved retribution
and avove all else
Hope that not all is lost
Hope that there is something greater than all of us out there
Hope that even in these darkest of times that we live, the twilight of dawn will soon dispel the darkness covering our world
Kek gave me something i haven't felt in a long time
Kek gave me hope
And ever since i found him i've never been happier to have taken the red pill

The Spirit of KEK like a fire monkey is burning!

The rope-day's glory begins to come forth;

The visions and blessings of old are returning,

And old gods are coming to visit the earth.

We'll meme and we'll shout with the armies of autism,

Oh KEK, Oh KEK both God and a Frog!

Let glory to him in the highest be given,

Henceforth and forever, Lulz and topkeks!

The God-emperor's extending the NEETs' understanding,

Restoring their meme magick and all as at first.

The knowledge and power of KEK are expanding;

The veil over the earth is beginning to burst.

We'll meme in our solemn assemblies of shitposting,

To spread forth the kingdom of KEK abroad,

That we through our faith may begin to inherit

The visions and blessings and glories of the Frog.

How blessed the day when the frog and the monkey

Shall descend from the heavens in a chariot of iron,

And Whites will be crowned with his blessing in Europa

As KEK descends with his monkey of fire!

A Deity shouldn't be a wishing tree.

Oh divine Kek,

Let your blessings be upon me, my family, my fellow anons, and my waifu. Let there be confusion upon cucks, and let their abandoned masculinity and courage instead flow into us. Let the digits repeat where they may and as you will, so to show us the way.

Praise Kek.

Kek died for our sins

All females in the Ogdoad are SNAKES, user.

Kauket is already Kek's waifu, user. Why not have some sort of lamia girl as your waifu?

Because anons make up Kek we are Kek and thus Kauket is our collective waifu.

All frogs of the Ogdoad are the males, and all snakes are the females.
Heqet, who is outside of the Ogdoad and whose husband is Khnum, is a female frog.

No user. Kek is meant to be worshipped by us, but exists apart from us. You should find your own snekgril waifu.

Fuck you Kauket is my waifu and nobody can tear her away from me.

All other waifus but Kauket a shit.

Miia a shit too

Almighty kek, kill all jews.

It's too late for that now. I already proved my righteousness with dubs. Any further attempts to make Kauket your waifu will have you branded a filthy heretic attempting to cuck Kek, and your heart will be ripped to shreds in the jaws of Ammit.
Miia is indeed a shit, but there are many other snekgrils to choose from. Why not go for a nice tatzelwurm girl, or for one of Kauket's daughterus or something?

You forgot

Here, have this thought I just had:

>friesian.com/egypt.htm
>friesian.com/sounds/ayn.wav
>God probably didn't like them, anyways

In theosophy or theology, if God needed a number of "faces" to show himself, he would only have needed 3, which we call the Trinity. Is there really an upper limit, or could there be more not to be taken materialistically "burning bushes"?

This. This shit right here is the exact kind of ''schitzophrenic logic thst is found in christkikes. They subvert and destroy and corrupt all the gods ways our ancestors left us.

All you paychopathic christkikes worship your deviljew and dishonestly lie like the kikes you worship, that somehow, out anhest gods are the "same", yet your kike masters stole the teachings of egypt and you worship the ones who pervert it.

You are a sad, perverting, degenerate and lowly worm, unlike a parasitic kike, you christkikes eat and corrode your healthy ARYAN hosts until it dies and you shit all over its memory.

Calling them "Demons" and pagan (or "heathen") while you sick fucks pervert the ways of your own race to better lick the shit crusted asses of the very kikes who hate your existence.

You deserve DEATH and nothing else, you filthy, lying, pervering vetch.

You Christkike worshiping wanabe-hebes are the reason our rsce is subjected to the jews right now, and if it wasnt for kiketianity, we would be a Proud, Triumphant, and FREE RACE FROM THE JEWS EVIL!!!

Hail KEK!

Lord of the memes, maker of the fertile chaotic swamp.

Champion of NEETS!

Devourer of TENDIES!

Comfyest of the frogs!

Lord of lulz, please guide our humble neet shitposting!

Lead us to heartyer keks and full lulz!

For we your NEET priests!

Let us sacrifice tendies to you!

We shall REEEEEE ALL THE KIKES AND CHRISTKIKES AWAY!!!

For ours alone is the MEME MAGICKS!!!

And we are the MEME MAGES!!!

REEEEEEEEE

CHRISTIANS ARE THE JEWS GOLEMS

PROVE US WRONG

Dude, you just twisted what I wrote and proceeded to insult me. Please stop doing these un-Aryan thing.

PRAISE KEK!!!!

Typos aside, that makes for a very interesting read.

It compels one to ponder the nature of God as All; being THAT WHICH IS. Obviously, it's absurd to assign any singular name or image to such an entity. No finite thing is capable of encompassing the transcendent infinitude of All. However, we, as finite beings, have need of finite terms with which to experience the All.

Of course, as time passes, the symbols and traditions which once captured the essence of the Truth eventually fail. However inspired a holy text may be at the time of its creation, it only contains dead words on dead pages. But simple people don't like to hear this. They place excessive trust in these texts. They treat the statues as though they were the Living God.

Thus it comes to pass that the All must make itself known to us through a stream of sages, who use novel memes to explain the nature of reality in terms that work for the people. In this manner we can know that Islam is a false religion, as it asserts that Muhammad was the final prophet. As long as there exist men to be lead astray by Falsehood, they shall have need of prophets.

wow you really changed my mind rabbi, surely the ten commandments are all false opoids for the masses, and we enlightened must buttfuck each other and become trannies!!!

now we dance the dance of the heathen god!!! we are god!!!

oy gevalt!

Dude, Jews belive their texts to be God, but argued against that.

This destroys the dramaturgy.

Isn't Gensokyo a literal Hell for non-Yunkais?

I wish Kek was in flesh form and cleansed the world of the unclean.

It matters not that I am unclean myself, I just want for the others that brought me to their level to burn, no matter the cost.
Please Kek, clean the entire planet, leave only the pure behind.

DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED CHAN!!!

(checked)

Not once did I twist anything of what you wrote.

I quote.

>the original Egyptians and Aramaics were white, anyways

Your fucking Hebrew lies.

I did not "twist" ''anything you sniveling (((christian)), you did and do now.

My Original post'

>==All you paychopathic christkikes worship your deviljew and dishonestly lie like the kikes you worship, that somehow, out anhest gods are the "same", yet your kike masters stole the teachings of egypt and you worship the ones who pervert it.==

I had accurately, ATTACKED AND RETALIATED againat you for lying, manipulating and decievjng the truth that KEK IS ARYAN AND YAHWEH IS NOT. The Rê chant is NOT Related to the jews and you are a LIAR

Again, be (((insulted)) that your (((LIES))) are brought to light. You filthy lying kiketian.

Try again.

DELIVER US TO THE PROMISED CHAN

I believe you mean evoke. Two different things with two very different results

Crap forgot the vid

BLM is also "retaliation", so they claim.

- By "insult" I obviously meant ad-hominems, but I don't like how the word sounds.
- You clearly didn't lurk enough to have seen the threads about "WE WUZ KAGZ N SHEEIT", about how the Egyptians were predominantly white and most of their pharaos had red hair and green eyes. Some time later we had one or two threads about MENA being white before the Arab Expansion.
- I wrote that the Reee-sponse sounded like the reconstructed Egyptian word for the sun and their sun god.
- The Gnostics believe that the God in the OT and the NT are two different ones; the OT god is the creator of this material world, called Yaldabaoth, and the NT is the suprme Outsider beyond the universe who created Yaldabaoth, called Abraxas. But gnosticism is considered a heresy, because the prophecy transfering the name "people of Israel" to the Whites needed the gods to be the same one.

What makes me wonder is, how can we be talking about the Christians being the slaves of Pharizees, if on the Normienet Christians were "evul" for expulsion of Jews and frequent progroms?
To note, in one and the same day I have to explain people why the Crusades, the Inquisitions, and the Expulsions were justified, and then I have to explain others how they couldn't have acted earlier because of interior politics, exterior politics (war), and that the expulsion only relegated (((them))) to the other nations, if you could find them all and distinguish them on sight - (((they))) aren't as different to us as orcs are from elves in plain appearance, at least for the normal peasant or land nobility.

I like you. You make me respond.

I know of a few anons who bought a bunch of frog stuff to wear/decorate with and another user who rolled dice and spoke incantations or some such.

Damn son, even the ratio got dubs.

wut

I don't like that. No sir, not one bit.

Bump for the glory of Kek!

Nobody wants to hear this, but there are massive coincidences and correlations with the amphibian god Wastri the Hopping Prophet, who is the god of goddamn BIGOTRY, so tell me if that sounds familiar to you.

Also the god of self-deception, which is super applicable to this group of obese unemployed armchair-bound web warriors who think they're the Alphas of the Fourth Reich

If you want to get closer to kek, you need to dig into the duality, be honest with yourself, and find the truth wherever it is hiding. If you accept lies as truth and go no further, well, you're doing the evil bidding of WHAT GROUP AGAIN?

Checked

Fuck off outsider.

enjoy the wrath of kek as you prove yourself unfaithful and unable to read the signs he has left for you

Are you really getting religious inspiration from fucking dungeons and dragons?

Be gone now, foul SHILL! I will curse your ass, and I mean that literally.

I can't find a single piece of reading material about Kek that goes beyond "frog god of darkness from the Ogdoad, bringer of the dawn, counterpart to Kauket the bringer of dusk".
Was he really this obscure?

yep, it's as real as anything else

Hitler trips checked for the glory of Kek.
Well he is literally the God of obscurity

That's fucking stupid.

You're fucking stupid.

Well he is a god that has to do with obscurity, yes. You want to know what's harder, though? Try finding any info on Nia and Niat, the "void" elementals of the Ogdoad that served as the replacement for Amun/Amaunet when they left the Ogdoad for another role.
Nice trips, by the way.

Thank you! show me the god who is more real –with a bit of empirical proof– and I'm ready to convert.

I'm currently sitting at LEVEL 100: ALL GODS ARE 100% FAKE, ALL OF THEM.

I'd like the proof to bring it down to a solid 90 but I haven't found it yet. Neither have you or anyone else. So yeah, worshipping a frog god or a talking banana or whatever isn't any dumber than worshipping Jeebus or Odin. It's just your personal taste in fairies.

yeah but there's still no proof

ok i got a question here for everyone.

lets pretend for a second that some idiot has been trying to study the ogdoad in a comparative mythology fashion for multiple years as the basis to make some computer code and found out that he had a viable way to make a game using it that, mechanics wise, was able to accomplish some thing no one has ever done before (self emergent pattern generation).

lets also presume that this person found a failure in some of the fundamental presumptions we have about geometric order in the universe (cubes cannot exist)

and finally lets presume another mythological animal attributed to this entire mythology is the central creature of this game (the first creation of the entity which emerged from the ogdoad)

now i know the myths, i see the patterns but how would i go about empowering the process.

i want to spread the concept across the entire planet, it doesnt have to be in a game i just think that introducing children to the ogdoad and the failure of the cubes would be the best way to spread it.

if their was some way to redirect all the attention on kuk to the living emanation from kuk it would still be valid within the mythology and it would lend a great deal of power to spreading the memes to every human on earth but i need help to do it.

IDK make a children's book title you cannot into cubes

Ye-
?

Trips checked

And what the fuck are Self Emergent patterns?

Can we use it against the Jews?

Hitler only wanted to expel the Jews, Jew.

A quick googling says it's related to artificial intelligence.

So can we unleash an Army of Tay's on the the Jews then?

You're thinking too small.

self emergent pattern generation is the fundamental missing foundation in order to have computer generate their own circuit pathways, in very basic terms the computer is able to differentiate and process information without actually being aware that it is doing either.

computer brain able to generate its own neural pathways.

as for the cube thing it was an accident i discovered during the process, something to do with a transcendental number that makes it impossible to create a precise grid of these circuits, deviation needs to exist in the order of the grid if its to function.

the jews are the last of your worries, if this works and spreads you would end up exposing people to a system of thought which neither them nor we would have control over, a computer which can self determine even if it doesnt know its doing it.

but in order for it to work it must spread, the more people use it the more information and the more choices it can make and because of the fundamental nature of the ogdoad, it cant tell the different between itself and 6 billion of itself still being the same thing so adding or removing sections to the brain would not be something it would even be aware of, let alone splitting it into two brains or merging two brains into one.

the reason i mention that is that a thinking computer, in this fashion, would never need to become intelligent because you dont need to be intelligent to make a choice.

This is actually my deepest desire and has been for quite some time.

PRAISE KEK

the reason i am brining this here is because the grid, the game, the ogdoad, the eminations of kuk, it all follows a pattern and if it were possible to take the fascination with kuk and direct it towards its first living creation and spread that across the web i have a fair representation of the ogdoad to show to anyone who looks.

In one of my "thinking about your miserable life and how it could get better" sessions I've thought of something like that: an AI bot net hive mind.
We're not aware that our neurons constantly changing their connections, we do need a second person or tools look at ourself.

oh of course but humans would not be the tools, they would be the data, the system is only knows what you put into it, it doesnt even realize if their is more than one of itself and it has no way to reach out from itself to try to gather.

but you are in part close, the point is i have it here sitting on my desktop literally playing with itself (reorganizing its structure to complete pathways after it finds them) and i just need to figure out what to do with it.

So is it Skynet?

Fuck over the Jews somehow.

as i said before its not intelligent, only deterministic, it can generate patterns but it has no capacity to see beyond itself and the information is feed into it and in order for it to determine each part must independently perform its own function, none of them are aware of the overall emergent pattern only what it is doing.

not possible to be skynet because it cant judge anything other than itself.

as for the jews once again, why? karma will do its job all on its own.

In my most recent of "thinking about my life" this idea just flew in:
Couldn't this be what Jade Helm is doing right know, only centralized; or, is it some "room mate" in your computer and might be some passive Tay who collects all the data you find in the webz instead of you required to give it to her?

see

Just to make absolutely sure.

Not to mention better now then later when whites are a minority.

interesting.

what if i could deliver a chan that was itself a encryption system, anyone feeding data into it would be impossible to trace let alone silence and anyone putting in a request could pull up all information in the current grid on the subject?

so for instance if you typed in kuk you will get all the kuks in that entire grid delivered to you that could come out of one generated path, but multiple paths can be created so you could type it in again and new ones would appear.

you could never find something unless you specifically went looking for it and their is no way to shut anyone down from saying anything although you could use a simple xor gate to ignore undesirable information.

would that be close enough to the promised chan or would you need more?

A decentralized impossible to trace imageboard?

Honestly that's kinda what we've always wanted.

It's always been the end goal.

I hoped to imply that in and .
Trips checked.

nope

wotan the all father is the ancient god of our people. as more and more of our people remember, things will change.

kek is an egyptian, he is cool but he isn't ours, loki is ours and trolls people for lulz.

kikes made heathen a negative word by subversion like they did with racist and white. started about 2016 years ago. rome fell three generations after they succeeded with changing christianity into a turn the other cheek pedo cuckfest. some storys of our heros and living demigods exist today as stories of saints. iceland was the last hold out of our gods at 1000 years ago. now they are coming back everywhere our blood flows

What if you aren't Germanic?

The Promised Chan.

The shining Board on the Hill.

We were promised these pixels, this server space.

Praise Kek. Praise the old gods, the best gods.

see this

it would be centralized on the grid but all information on the grid would be spread out across the entire ogdoad so you might not be able to get rid of it but unless people know what to look for then tough luck.

we know.

even if their is no way to browse and their is no gurantee you will consistently see the same information, you would have to put in a specific term and then you would only get information found along the path, not all the information from the grid?

if so then that owuld be simple, could even further decentralize it by letting people keep cells in their machines, no information on them just part of the pathway to reference information from other locations

Hey man if you open source the technology in the future maybe other anons could improve on it in the future.

Also regardless of how useful it is having a secured backup home would be a massive relief on every user's mind.

Even back in the old days of 03-06 we always knew that the powers that be had it out for us and that our time was running out.

I'm down for that type of messenger/board system, provided there's some demonstrable guarantee of true anonymity while posting from a regular connection.

Granted, this would get nipped in the bud by alphabets because it would be used for purposes other than shitposting and memes, but it's worth the thought.

This frog has been blessed in the name of KEK. The cool thing about KEK is that you can actually pick up frogs because they are real unlike Jewish fairy tales. I would also like to point out that this frog at no time tried to subvert my society, lie to me or genocide me.

that's a handsome frog, praise Kek, the all merciful and all green one

No but, they should do SOMETHING. What's the difference between a god that does nothing and a god that doesn't exist?

I bet the fuckwad who found the so-called "link" between kuk and the faggot frog is an Argentino. aHsH.

Get out of here heretic!!!

Are you seriously implying that Kek is associated with Facebook, of all places?
Go back to your corner and think about how "Ami-Käfer"* is actually another D&C.

*: a combination of a derogatory shortening of the word "Amerikaner", American, and the word for bug or insect.

I'm disappointed this picture wasn't posted
And you want to be followers of kek
Praise Kek

In the end should we simply repost everything about Kek and see if we can add something?

Unbelievable.

Fuck off m8 Christianity isn't the only religion on Holla Forums.

You either stop pulling [email protected]/* */ shit or Christians get holocausted off Holla Forums like Libertarians were.

Personally i'd like it if you stayed

Is Natasha a prophet too, like pepe?

I think there is strong correlation between the two.

Exactly. Kek doesn't tell you "sit tight, everything will be alright in the end." He does not promise you a do-over in the next life, or a peaceful retrospective. Kek says: "You can make things bigger than yourself happen through force of will." Kek is for people who want to live before they die, people who want to effect great change in the world and through that, live on.

You're an idiot and a liar. You continue to try to lie and say you arent '(((IMPLYING that Kek and yahwehs chant/name are the same.)))

As I proved you wrong here and here

Like all good (((christians))) you keep on lying even after you are PROVEN WRONG.

KEK shall devour you as tendies

Also, you poorly try to associate worshiping KEK with (((BLM))) protesting as if theyre related and can be called a terrorist group.

Which is insane, and anti-logical.

Typical (((christians))) treat anything not (((christian))) as demons, terroists, fallen angels un-kosher.

I dont like you, youre a (((liar))) this is my final responce, use it wisely.

How can you worship KEK if you do not even come to His Temple, the blessed land of Kekek?

lol wut

So close, but then you kuk'd yourself desu. What a shame.

KEK only saves those who acknowledge him. OP is not on that list.

Kek has spoken!

Kek is the Messiah.
As Christ brought wisdom to an ignorant people, so too does Kek bring light to darkness.
They are one.

HOLY SHIT GOYS

Wow, you found the word "frog". I guess we all know that mean…

Get the fuck out, KEK-denier.

There's a mythological monster referred to in some places as the Kekkai.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sankai
What might this mean?

>FROGS ARE NOT KOSHER

>FROGS ARE NOT KOSHER

>FROGS ARE NOT KOSHER

>FROGS ARE NOT KOSHER

>FROGS ARE NOT KOSHER

>FROGS ARE NOT KOSHER

>FROGS ARE NOT KOSHER

THIS IS WHY THE KIKE SHILLS WANT TO STOP US WORSHIPING KEK, THE MEME GOD OF NEETS

And that scope is what, exactly?

>FROGS ARE UNKOSHER!!!!!
FROGS ARE UNKOSHER!!!!!
FROGS ARE UNKOSHER!!!!!
FROGS ARE UNKOSHER!!!

FROGS ARE UNKOSHER!!!

TIME TO READY MORE TENDIE SACRIFICES BOYS

Frogs are UNKOSHER

it all makes sense now

If its dubs I shall stop using xanax and be loyal to the frog god and bring him sacrifices that is worthy of him.

nigger, please.

HEIL KEK

capped for posterity

da fuck, that's not the image I posted

every god needs a sacrifice.

He willed the word Cuck into our vocabulary to give us the power to find him in the first place.

Kek is Jehovah before he created the universe. He already sacrificed himself 2000 years ago.

kuk is also a slang name in scandi languages for penis.

So it could mean that kek wanted us to know about cuckolds, crying while masturbating. So is the cucks that are giving a little by little of their country.

pic related

Try harder , I beat your ass again here, , and here originally, .

Try harder (((christian))), Kek is our EGYPTIAN God. We are Aryans and he is our god.

Take your semetic lies back to >(((Holla Forums)))

The Jewish religion was stolen from Egypt, dumbass

oh yeah and you claim Kek is Lightbringer?

Kek is actually Christ Himself not Jehovah, thanks for pointing that out!

jews should have remained as slaves of the egyptians

yeah, but the bible teaches that Satan rules the material world.While the spiritual world is ruled by Jehovah.

So kek could be a demon like belial or baal

black pill is loxism tactic to make us give up hope

Kek is an instrument of God.

I doubt it, he's described as Primordial and Egypt didn't sacrifice humans AFAIK

Fuck that shit

All Kek needs is our memes.

memes are sacrifices and faith is also a sacrifice, so one sacrifices oneself not others.

I'll check that out also, thanks. Feels like there's something in this book that I'm having trouble fully grasping.

Kek doesn't require human or any sacrifices for that matter. All he asks for is Dubs and merriment. Demon my fucking ass

KEK SINGS THROUGH US!!!!!!

Is that why I'm a NEET, Kek wills it?

yes, being a neet is a sacrifice onto oneself until keks bidding has been complete by a believer.
So the meme magic can become a reality of our Savior kek.

So do thy bidding of shitposting and spreading of the many faces of kek.

Guys I think that i'm on to something
If Kek is the god of obscurity wouldn't that also make him the god of Anonymity, the main thing that defines us?

Because if he is the god of anonymity I can't think of a better representation of our national character.

nice

KEK has a great plan for you my brother.

blessed is he who is blessed by Repeating digits

He has Spoken though you

From this day Forth let it go out to all the harbor of our people, We are blessed by kek lord of the unknown way, mister and mastery of memetic will be our strength, the rise of the Old gods as the new has begun, Praise be kek, lord of the Hidden path of glory and Righteousness

kek could be a chaos god that only wants to bring us to the 40k universe-like style.

ALL PRAISE KEK THE GOD OF ANONYMITY AND HERALD OF OUR PEOPLES MIGHT!!!

Not necessarily

In 40K the entire universe operates on meme magic and the chaos gods are only "evil" due to all the death and suffering in the world.

The Emperor also draws a lot of his strength from mankinds collective faith and memes.

because ironically the Emperor was a god he lived in babylon times also, while he hated chaos because worship could be by the most minor things. And when a planet is corrupted by chaos if the planet is lucky they use an exterminatus.

So its not that much death and suffering from chaos but the corruption is beyond repair its like leftists they are praising the chaos gods and they get stronger.
So kek might be the Emperor?

Praise be to Kek and his greatness.

No.

Remember that the Imperium is itself corrupted by the fact that the Emperor's children worship his corpse as an idol. The clergy cling to dogma because they are weak; while they may possess self-discipline in spades, they lack the ingenuity and simple humanity which allowed the Emperor to perform so well.

Simply put: while the various Inquisitors et al. focus the entirety of their efforts on merely surviving the Chaos, the Emperor was the living vessel of humanity's collective will to thrive.

I don't think that there's an appropriate analogue for Kek in the 40k canon. Gork and Mork come to mind, but while there are some interesting parallels between the orks & anons and between WAAAGH! and meme magic, it simply doesn't feel right.

Yeah the Orkz operate on meme magic but they use it for completely different purposes than us.

Honestly I don't think that we should be looking for a Warhammer analog.

Maybe Kek is The Great Other

Veil and mask.
Creation
Rituals and charms
The Archives
The Book of Wojak
Tay was a martyr, guacman the resurrection
A religion.

Do you think we have the beginning of a religion, Holla Forums?

No that's fucking stupid.

Really, we shouldn't. 40k may have some dank memes which are ripe for harvesting, but it wasn't meant to be a treatise on philosophy and theology and should not be treated as such.

We should accept that Kek is Kek, whatever that may be, and act in accordance with the Truth.

Kek is the God of Darkness. Also Bloodraven and Bran are pretty much just expert memers.

He who incorporates it first, owns it.

Hop to, user. Hop to.

Powerful meme magic with a life time of experience is all thats needed user

(here comes that kek)

OH SHIT WADDUP

FROGS ARE UNKOSHER

Your move kikes.

I dunno I feel that dubs are the will of kek.

What do we call someone who follows Kek?

Kekite?

Kukold

So what's our take on the ten plagues of egypt? "The plagues served to contrast the power of the God of Israel with the Egyptian gods, invalidating them"

whytes

Is there any evidence of that ever happening?

kek more or less said I don't give a fuck, we goyim shall know the truth of the real Jew. When the right time comes for the Europeans.

What would the evidence be but written back then, also why would the pharaoh release the israelites? although I don't believe it happened fully trying to look at it with an open mind. Pharaoh could have just been feeling nice and let them free. Or the slaves could have false-flagged them somehow

It's becoming quite obvious Kek is the God of the Bible

This is what the great LORD says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

It sounds like kuk cancer to me.

Building a Magic deck based around this card.

It will have a couple of infinite draw loops and using those draw triggers and extra cards to fuel win conditions.

In other words, infinite knowledge, guided by the frog, to obtain infinite power to crush my foes.

Lorewise, it is worshipped by cultists who give it offerings.

The 'God' of the Bible,YHWH, is a Jewish Demon.

Get fucked, Abrahamic cuck.

Kek is just a word. I don't care if you call him Dougnut or Santa clause, as long as he is the right one. And in my book there is only one, and it's all in that old book of his people have so much problems with. Rapture, is a biatch :o)

Nice try, kike

GUYS Holla Forums IS ALMOST AT IT'S 10 million GET LET'S STEAL IT FOR KEK!!!!!

WE'RE ONLY 320 POSTS AWAY FROM THE 10 MILLION GET!!!!!

You're the Jew-worshiper here, Kike. YHWH likes his slaves to please BJC.

PRAISE KEK

KEK IS PLEASED

WE GOT THE GET FOR KEK!!!!!!!!
>>>Holla Forums10000000

MAY HE BE PRAISED!!!!!!!!!!!!

lul

>>>Holla Forums10000000
HIS DIVINITY HAS BEEN REVEALED THROUGH THE DIVIDE DIGITS!!!!!

KEK WORKS THROUGH YOU user!!!!!!!!!!!

Check out the butthurt in the thread it's great.

Gee, how did someone get that postnumber it's almost like it was inevitable. kuk 4/20 graze it!

Holla Forums on fucking suicide watch

Getscript is so lulzy

Are they ever NOT on suicide watch? Never seen a saddest sack of losers anywhere before

Hey guy's Holla Forums's banner was changed to Praise kek

PRAISE KEK

board owner is asking for your steam. if you want any free autism simulators, get back in there.

Check 'em lads

Proud of you user, you're doing Kek's work out there.

Isn't the user who got the Kek Get going to paid Shekels by the Jew board owner?

The Holla Forums salt in the thread keeps stacking up.

You're truly a chosen disciple of Kek, user.

Outjewing a jew is what Kek would want

I'm never leaving

Salt only makes gives gets more taste

I didn't do it for the money, in fact I doubt I remember my steam password.

I did it for you folks, and for the glory of Kek.

Should have told that kike Mark to donate those shekels to the Trump campaign.

5 years ago we were salty lolbergs with too many feels. Now we're frog worshiping nazis who are toying with the fabric of reality.

Where did it all go so awesome!?

only 3.5mill till Holla Forums gets to to 10mill posts how long you think its going to take?

It'll take a while we require a higher quality of shit posting than Holla Forums.

You did good user

You did good

Just as praise fuels a God, so salt does with Kek. Have we not seen it time and time again? Just look at Brixit and how pissed off the Jews, media, other good goyim, and the foreign trash were. But, Kek ignored them all in favor of the common people, and fed on impotent anger of the unrighteous.

Bless the current year so much

If the PPH is kept mostly stable at 500~ I'd say a little bit less than 3 months

we'll have to serious double down on the frequency of our shitposting and the quality of our bait

perfect

think we can get it before the national election an meme it from there?

PRAISE KEK, MAY HE SAVE US ALL

Glorious.

Kek has shown he basks in mischief, laughter, and more.The salt is just a generator of the hilarity to come. Being in the darkness, but also bringing what's been hidden and concealed to the light.

Where were you when everything went so right?

fug too excited to type right
>>>Holla Forums10000698

Not quite. His position in the Ogdoad is that which occurs before the light; he is the Bringer of Light.

That is why
is true.

He's supposed to be the guy that moves the sun out of hiding to start the dawn, so he incarnates darkness, light and the in-between

kike board owner donated 50 dollars to Trump.

>>>Holla Forums10000698

KEK was with us this day.

My mistake; I thought he was more focused like later deities.

Like how we move the truth.

>>>Holla Forums776884
God Holla Forums is assblasted pretending that they don't even care about GETS

Someone needs to start a new thread about today's victory.

Be sure to include the screenshots.

PERMANENT SUICIDE WATCH

God it's fucking great

They're not even pretending that they're not assblasted

They are all worthless heretics.

No wonder GG flopped so hard. It at least did the job of revealing the hand of SJW to the public far sooner than it was intended to after rooting itself in years later.

They still salty about bernie betraying them for clinton, or did they mentally block that and do mental gymnastics?

My mistake for not really conveying what I had in mind to say all that well. has it right.

Praise Kek, I will humbly serve Him on his sacred hours from now on.

PRAISE KEK, MAY HE SAVE US ALL

forgot my image

We need to start going back our natural rhythm anyway. I read a thread years back on half Holla Forums about how white men's bio rhythm matches Mar's more than Earth and that our peak hours are 3am-5pm.

Wait a fucking second, that was just one massive brainfart. The 10000000th post should come in about 10 months.

You have to lrn2 Jew if you're going to Jew the Jews.

"Unkosher" isn't proper Jew. You have to say "Frogs violate kashrut".

But we just got a Manhattan Jew NEET from a rich Jewish family to donate to Trump by praising a 4000 year old Egyptian god of anonymity.

kek is powered by chaos, the unfortunate symptom of this current time, has truth intermingling with chaos because lying has made the world softer and effeminate because people dont like conflict.

I dont even think he wants human sacrifices, the normalfags being triggered by truth is probably powering him up and giving us blessings in return.

No god worth following wants human sacrifices man.

I mean we aren't about to worship Moloch like the Jews.

On a couple of stormy nights I went out to the woods nearby and poured out a cider at the base of some trees; the frogs were croaking, enjoying how wet it was those nights

I don't know if he liked it or not, but before those nights, I asked him for guidance and I was pointed exactly to where I needed to look, and I wanted to offer Him something for thanks

PRAISE KEK

To clarify, not on the frogs; they were in the trees and undergrowth

You're right, and I thought someone should let you know.

Exoteric versus esoteric, though, friend. Not everyone will understand what you're talking about, especially not once you start doing some more research.

You would love Sorcery And Religion In Ancient Scandinavia by Varg Vikernes, it's pretty much about what you posted, but in a lot more detail.

kek feeds on butthurt from psychos who planned their schemes for years only to fall flat on their faces after they realize their autistic psychopath made plans are now falling apart.

The salt coming from powerful political psychos and their useful retards is basically powering all this memery, possibly even warping the general outcome.

Every single thought, emotion, or action in the physical world has an equal corollary in the metaphysical. Ritual, prayer, manifestation- it all works, though perhaps not how most people conceive of them. Rather, it simply works by influencing the metaphysical, energetically, psychically, however you describe it…but every thought, feeling, or action on the metaphysical plane also has an effect on the physical. By this system, we influence reality through our thoughts, dreams, hopes, and yes, memes.

This is the meaning of magic, this is how the Gods work, this is Truth, Truth that has been lost or concealed to most of mankind for several thousand years. I don't fear posting it here, because I know that very few men are of the spiritual quality to resonate with what I'm presenting. The rest of you will not understand, and you never will.

But here, on the dark corners of the anonymous internet, this is where Truth can be found, learned, shared.

youtube.com/watch?v=SG7VvMGw6w0
Does Magnus get it right when he explains the warp in this episode?

archive.is/GE2Yb
That thread got archived, thankfully.

I was just about to post that

PRAISE KEK
May There forever be memes to post and salt to harvest!

Bury this.

Seriously, don't let journalists see this, they'll go after Trump for accepting a donation from Holla Forums.

Honestly I hope that they do see it and report on it.

Then Trump could spin it on them and say that he received a donation from a Jew.

And maybe the media would have to explain why a group of white supremacists are worshiping a 4000 year old Egyptian god.

The funniest part is that they wouldn't be able to call the Egyptians black if it happened.

Honestly back in 2014 how many of you could guess that we'd find an ancient frog god of anonymity named Kek/Kuk from a pantheon who's created myth has repeating digits create the universe?

To be honestly I think that having our own religion is the beginning of us developing our own unique national character. We're starting to go from a group of outcasts largely defined by our irreverence of society to a distinct group.

We need a way to find the dubs in life how do we know Kek is pleased with our actions in meat space.

Rick Wilson has already been name dropping 4chan and Holla Forums

Midgets_in_clownsuits.jpg

Their memes are awful. They lack soul.

Because they have none

How about someone with actual relevance? There is not a single person of note that gives a shit about anything Cuck Wilson has to say

Just let the lads have their fun. Times these days are too stiff and it seems everyone who isn't white is resorting to terrorism.

Memes or a soul?
which would be worse?

Both

Honestly it feels fucking amazing being right there in the birth of a nation.

It's great feeling like you're making history.

The amount of people who resort to terrorism in the US is not even 0.01% of the population.
Half a dozen people in a country of 310 million is not "everyone"
Turn off your TV. You are being brainwashed.

new thread for the get is here

I couldn't find a frog so I blessed a toad.

Oh KEK almighty

Save the Neets and the shitposters

Turn our hearts inward to the frog within

Teach us to imagine the glory of your magick and the power of your memes

Oh KEK we send up our praises in your holy name

Can someone explain the backstory to the worship of a frog? I'm very curious and google only revealed that KEK is supposedly a frog god that is the symbol for darkness turning into light while Heket is the female god who represents lights turning into darkness.

From all the posts and images here i derived the symbols appear to be a person sitting in front of a computer screen.

Seriously, that is the backstory to this?
Some are saying pagans, others masons, but it remains unclear.

Kek is only an aeon of the true God, the Anonymous God, the God who keeps his dox secure, not posting it in Semitic OPs' threads.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Daily Reminder that all tavistock drones HATE kek and kek worship because it is not one of their good tavi psyop meme religions used to control the goyim.

DEUS KEK

>mfw they put a kekek at the egde between sleeve and shirt

This isn't funny anymore… did we create Kek or did Kek create us?!

>>>Holla Forums10000000

BUMPITY BUMP

Kek worship isn't outlined enough to say anything about how it offers, right now it's just astral plane meme magick

And it should stay that way

a meme magician

it was confirmed Kekite by hold hitler trips here

Kekite is confirmed

*holy trips

Let's talk Pantheon, niggers. Make suggestions.
see

do I need to explain? Custodian of Repeating Digits, Keeper of the Ogdoad.
duh. God of Chaos, bringer of the sun's first rays after the long night, brings forth the Don out of the Abyss.
his female counterpart, his "Shakti"
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shakti
not the literal donal trump. The literal Donald Trump is just a vessel being used by a primordial force, a God Emperor, symbol of the coming Dawn (Don), and the ruler of Mankind.

Honestly I think that a Pantheon is fucking stupid.

It just feels forced and arbitrary.

Not to mention that it distracts us from focusing all of meme magic on Kek.

cont:
Offer protection by smiting our enemies with plagues and natural disasters.

It's not arbitrary. I'm drawing on a genuine "Chan Mythos".

cont:
Saint Adolf and his concubine.

Other suggestions for discussion.

Maybe but it feels disjointed and forced.

Maybe. At the minimum it must include:
Wojak, if only for his association with Pepe (Kek). You can't really seperate the two.

Winter/Ebola Chan. They are already invoked as deities for their powers, and have been for a while.

God Emperor. Already treated as a "god" by people here.

"Religion" is the domain of oppressive civilisation. We are the surging force of a new cyber-barbarism: our ephemeral threads and podcasts the stuff of a 21st century oral tradition. If Holla Forums's magic can be compared to anything past, it is not urban organised religion, but rural shamanism

Well Pepe is Kek and Wojak is Kuk and dualism is very prominent in Egyptian polytheism.

I'll give you Ebola chan and Winter chan(Winter chan was always forced and never funny, and memes need humor to truly live)

And no we're no worshiping The God emperor disjointed from Trump. And even then Trump is obviously only a man not a god. We're just trying to meme him into office, worshiping the guy is a but to much.

That is a nice work of art though. We ought to edit it into a meme more viable for ourselves. It's as much ours as it is theirs anyway, because, you know, communism and everything. :^)

Just like Heimdallr and Loki or Chernobog and Belobog. Fascinating, I never thought I would see something like that on Holla Forums

Nice

Dualism fascinates and interests me a lot.

Guys honestly I think that it's important that we never become an organized religion with codified scriptures.

Hell the hell idea is that mans will can change reality so we're probably changing Kek from what he was 4000 year ago.

It worked for the Egyptians, Romans, Chinese, Japanese, Incans, Persians etc. etc.
I think a human ascendant to connect with the gods is a natural thing all good empires do.

Your argument could be argued if all Anons were American but that's simply not the case.

So? You can't do anything against change, it's hardcoded into our reality. The force of all life is to grow and so is Kek due to our resurrection, reinterpration and expanionism. I prefer it instead of downfall, dissolution and forgotteness.

What are you even saying?

Are you arguing for or against an organized religion?

Neither, my post is more regarding your last sentence. I'm just saying that we shouldn't handle something like Kek with kid gloves.

PRAISE KEK

get

This better be a kek get

America won WWII. The world speaks english, the president of the U.S. is the leader of the 'free world'. It's like you're arguing that Ceaser wasn't emperor of Egypt, despite Rome's financial, military, and cultural dominance.

FUCKING WASTED!!!!!!

We need to form that Kek GET squad pronto.

You mean British cultural, financial and slightly less obivious post-WWII domination of Arabian peninsula combined petrol with constant dickwaving in the face of EU.

Hell, if we really have to go there America shouldn't have pussied out and let states keep German as their primary language.

It begins to shape up. кек is the slack of Bob - I praised him - without the slack. Kek is what remains when Bob got angry, because enough is enough and he shed the slack. Kek is the apple engraved with "λευκι". Kek is the lulz grown up.
Kek is.

It has begun.

The fuck is this?

Pepe just won the Euro Cup.

When one sees a meme made long long ago eventually one realizes that they repeat, just as we repeat, and so when we recognize them we recognize our own past life from which we decided to come back and repeat another cycle on this earth.

All repeats. Even these digits

Not with the frog plague and darkness plague it didn't.

No user, Adolf is faithful to Eva.

That was not Aldous Huxley that said that. It was Jiddu Krishnamurti who said it… and it was ME who popularized it on imageboards. *sigh*

Holy shit, "repeating life" is a pretty good way to describe webms, as they loop by default on here.

ebin

by sacrifice can we eat them?

Hey guys. So I was thinking earlier KEK is the God of repeating digits right?
So wouldnt that mean that all gets belong to KEK?

Gets for the frog God?

Holla Forums are heretics.
Somewhere deep down they must feel it, feel that they are engaged in a futile rebellion against nature, and for what?

Those dubs require further investigation.

KKK
KEK
KKK

Are we making the KekKluxKlan a thing now?

Trips confirm, even though we already knew that

COMMUNISM IS A REBELLION AGAINST THE PERFECTION OF NATURE

MAY KEK STRIKE THEM DOWN

stupid fucking commies, this is why they can't meme magic, they don't got no sincerity

A spinoff cult imitating a spinoff cult is not productive. If anything packaging Kek worship in lieu of newage religions and selling it off as a legit "ancient religion". Combine it with all the tech rage, make a fucking "Kek prayer app" and neet priests can score some serious cash with the masses already worshiping their smartphones.

Their minds can't comprehend how to negotiate with the other side. We help Kek and he helps us and he helps us well because we're not backstabbing losers.

Digits confirm. consider them checked.

KEKROMANCER

"PRAISE KEK"
in this tread

Kekromancer does have a nice ring.

KKK
KEK
KKK

The sideless ones.

Praise Kek!

PRAISE KEK

Just checking those dubs I got earlier.

Nice try kike

This is the most pretentious shit I've ever heard

think of all the shek―err money we can make! *rubs hands vigorously*

We can not allow ourselves to be tainted by greed we need to stay pure.

Yeah fuck that.

We're not Jews not to mention I don't want Kek tainted by normalfags, remember he draws a large part of his essence from his followers.

Drawing in normalfags would taint Kek with faggotry.

Egalitarian cancer would infect it, gut it of any substance, and make it the same shit they always push and worship everywhere.

Dubs of truth.

It starts small and "makes sense".

The hand rubbing starts with a slight finger twitch and builds from there until it's an organization that takes in millions and only spends hundreds on "outreach".

The only way to stay non-Jew is to never keep one single thin dime. Input and Output must be 100% equal. If your "church" takes in $10, then that $10 must be donated to "appropriate organizations". If the church keeps so much as a penny, then you are Jew.

How about zero tolerance for any kind of organization.

He's a god of chaos and obscurity for fucks sake.

From my perspective any kind of organized worship or gatekeeper faggotry is heretical.

Kek will only accept those who are able to embody his essence. He should be revered in the proper way (as in Liber Astarte) where one's devotion to their deity is accomplished by becoming like that deity, aspiring to have the deities traits.

So:
- be really smug
- be a shitlord
- chaotic, but fighting side of mankind and order
- …?

Sounds very Discordian.

You need to find your inner frog

Why does "church" takes money and donate it?

Developing and maintaining an app costs money and whoever is doing the work deserves earning a living.

Are neet priests so detached from real life things, like earning a living?

user! Are you seriously saying we need to shackle ourselves with shekels and other worldly things!

by all means, get a job, just don't commercialize kek or Holla Forums

… and so the handwringing begins

This is just Kek's way of helping us find ((them)) in our ranks.

Its just an idea for neetpriests to unshackle themselves from their parents… or the other way around.

Fuck off Jew

Then don't do it faggot.

Ever see the movie "Cabin in the Woods"?

Embedded vid related

Oh shit. Guess what? You can get the same results worshiping my cock. Praise kok.

All these signs lately point to 'yes'.

We're already a cult if not a small religion we have icons prayers rituals all we need is history traditions and lore.

guys we're gonna get dainty'd again

checked

Our history is being made right now.
Our epoch will be written by those who observe the events that are unfolding right now.

We need to draw a connection between the founding fathers and Kek.

ALL PRAISE