==pedo central==

there are 12 pedo related threads on the first 3 pages. are we now an official pedo board?

yes

If 1 thread gets spammed then 2 new come up, it's simple as that. Much like a hydra.

Hail

mods not doing their jobs.
they'd prefer Holla Forums not exist.
so be it.

This is not 4chan, fag. Mods don't have a job, is a volunteer job, that's why it's called Board Volunteer.
Also, this place is shit anyway, why would you like to prolong it's existence? If it disappears, you'd probably just lose a place to shitpost.

how fucking pathetic the mods are. there are kid cunts in a mod sticky again atm, anons. just what the fbi enjoys.

i volunteer as a lifeguard. doing it for free doesn't mean i can laugh while people drown.
also, dysturdia is board owner and first in line for legal repercussions. there is no legitimate excuse for allowing this drift towards pedo tolerance.

RIP

Anyone's life depend on whether mods allow CP or not, fag. This is more like volunteering to greet people at walmart. The only one who would get hurt is that faggot board owner, and that's cool if he actually is convicted for CP.
THERE'S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH PEDOS OTHERWISE AND THIS BOARD ALLOWED PEDO TOLERANCE BEFORE FOR THAT EXACT SAME REASON
Jim is a fag

bump for feds

no

Please put a stop to such pure unadulterated filthy cutness, vile youthful sweetness, along with degenerate displays of joyful innocence!

its pretty great

fucking newfag, kill yourself

spam dictates what a board is about?

how does this page shit go anyway? Do you faggots actually use index instead of catalog? The humanity! No wonder I've been seeing some of my threads disappearing

sure why not who cares

op uses the catalogue. the page number is visible on the thread thumbnail. the p in pic related.
i really wish this thead hadn't crossed the ten post threshold. i made it one morning when there were kiddy cunts in a modsticky and the paedophile necrobumpfag has kept it alive since. may he rot in a drain.