The Jews are behind everything!

The Jews were behind the Armenian Genocide!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamidian_massacres#International_reaction

The Jews used the Ottomans to remove christians from the middle east so they could form the Jewish Super State.

Theodor Herzl is considered one of the FOUNDING FATHERS of Israel.

Even in the 1800s, the Jews were using their Jewish Power to manipulate the media. The Jew never changes, even after all this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Irish_Holocaust
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dönmeh
rense.com/general64/genoc.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Carasso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

May I use this thread to point out some things about the Armenian genocide.

Think about this. Armenians make slight pushes whenever they can about the genocide.

Unless disgusting kikes, Armenians dont want reparations. They dont even ask for their country back, they dont even push for an apology.

All they ask is that the world recognizes it happens, and in doing so I suppose recognizing that kebab is filth.

Whos the biggest opponents to this? The fucking jews in Isrekike. The Turk scum of course. And last but the most important, the fucking kike controlled US of A

How many red flags to people fucking need?

*unlike disgusting kikes
*world recognize it happened

Mobile browser…

Unfortunately, a lot of people on pol think that the hamidian massacres/armenian genocide is just like the holocaust, in that they believe its not real.

The difference, is that Jews use the state to force the holocaust down peoples thoats, while the Armenians on the other hand, can't even get other countries to recognize that the events even took place. Because of the Jews. The Jews were the first ones to sow the seeds of doubt into the world's reaction of the genocides, and even pol believes the Jewish Lies.

I once new a turkish guy who loved Israel and thought that the Jews would help the turkroaches create a galactic ottoman empire

Its pretty obvious the reasons why the kikes would jump at an opportunity to bury it. In fact they probably got the idea for their whole shoah business from the very real armenian genocide.

And yes…ill admit im half Armenian. The diaspora of Armenians is proof enough that something obviously happened to drive them out of their home land.

And thats the real big difference btwn the kike bullshit that is the holofake. Armenians suddenly scattered from their own country. Scumjews didnt even have a place of their own.

Nothing to be embarrased about my good man. Im also half Armenian. Here have this pic, at least some of the Armenians had the balls to try and fight back. Its a shame that they weren't so successful as the greeks.

At least you do hear about it. Holodomor, irish holocaust or genocides of germans? Nothing.
Rest assured the kikes were behind all of those.
en.rightpedia.info/wiki/Irish_Holocaust

o rly?

Hah, good to know, brother. Armenia is somewhere I like to think should be held in moderately high regard, simply for the facts that
1 Armenia was the first country to officially adpot Christianity as their state religion (hyper kike rage fuel)
2 The culture is heavily influenced by kebab shit, but with ZERO of the muzzieness. Armenians are essentially the anti-muslims. So people the world over can enjoy our culture minus the retard religious shit.

I also like to think of Armenians as like the Saiyans of the real world. Mighty underdogs scattered by the ragtag muslim empiric trash that surrounded the place on all sides, now scattered the world over.

Gotta say, from everything Ive seen or heard my life, Armenians very rarely get a bad wrap. The only thing I can think of is the hairy car dealer thing…yes I also sell cars. Lol I think thats more about the Russian-Armenians with names ending in 'yan' rather than 'ian'. Many in California

True. I get your point here.

I will say though that relatively obviously Ireland and Germany are and always were (to my limited knowledge) much larger, populous, and powerful nations.

Armenia was tiny, humble, and surrounded by vicious jealous kebab since day 1. So, perhaps thats why Armenian genocide is more of a thing IMO

No shit, I bet the kikes are in some way involved in the fucking Rwandan genocide as well.

It's extremely easy.

Unlike jews there is not one Armenian left in the whole area.

The only place were Armenians live is in what was Russia at the time.

There was basically no survivors of the massacre. Save the few that managed to GTFO or meet the Russian army advances.

Which is how you can tell it actually happened.

Because the Turkish army rounded the Armenians and shot them, or just made them walk forever. Which is how you do it.

They didn't put them on lolocauster or in masturbation machines to make soap…

It's also why you can tell the Pole massacres in West Ukraine happened, or the Germans of East Prussia, or countless Amerindians tribes, etc…

Because when one people with much more power than another decide to get rid of them, typically they succeed.

Only Germans displayed an abysmal incompetence level.

BUT BUT WE GOTTA SUPPORT DA JOOZ!

JEBUS IS COMING BACK ANY TIME NOW! IF ISRAEL FALLS JEBUS WON'T COME BACK!!!

Who cares, armenians are hooknosed semite scum all the same

They might be now, after that genocide.

Armavir is still Aryan land though, I hope to see/be there when it gets retaken from the semites.

They are.

I'll make a thread one day.

i miss the culture, but im glad im away from that bitch. shit was cray.

No lie…

i know that feel bro.

mine was beautiful, but crazy, manipulative, and downright emotionally abusive. so letting her go was a lot easier. but she liked to rag on shit like i did too. we made good sport of beaners and spics every time we would go to costco on sunday, since it seemed commonplace for every spic family to bring their brood of 6 gorillion kids right over after church.

Jesus already came back and the jews already killed him again, we're living on the Anti-Christ's Earth since 1945.

But guys, that's harassment. You should have opened up a Patreon.

/sigh

Yeah that does sound kinda shitty. Idk about you, but my pureblood father is pretty fervent about me having as many (boys) children as possible, continuing the lineage stuff.

Which I do agree with. You at least have any kids before the split?

thank god no. i wouldnt want to subject children to her insanity.

i stop by church once every now and then for sunday service. maybe ill chance across another available girl who just happens to be into non-armos with parents who are reasonably accepting.

but probably not

Here in deep south, its rare to even find a middle eastern store. Nevermind a traditional armenian church.

From what I remember though, my parents always bragged how our priest was traditional Armenian. MARRIED with kids, not some foreskin enemy pedo freaky fuck.

I even attended Armenian Pride events in the NE where i was from. Nothing here whatsoever but a few Lebanese

yeah there's not a huge armo population down there id imagine.

i live in socal, los angeles area, so there's a much higher concentration obviously, even outside of little armenia.

Published on Apr 20, 2016
On Wednesday, April 20, Rep. Adam Schiff (D-CA), the lead sponsor of the Armenian Genocide Truth and Justice Resolution in Congress, spoke on the House Floor and delivered an open letter to the President of the United States, Barack Obama, urging him to recognize the Armenian Genocide in his final year in office in advance of the 101st anniversary of the Armenian Genocide.

will never happen, not as long as (((they))) continue to push this concept of sucking muzzie cock on the rest of the world.

(checked)
meme Trump recognizing it!!!

KEK

TBH the Turks in place aren't as scary a thought as an Indian galactic Empire.

Can you imagine a designated shitting galaxy?

Most likely, he would for real anyway eventually. If nothing, just to troll the Turks/mudslimes and because recognition in USA isnt PC

Another half Armenian here who had both grandparents orphaned by said genocide.

Firstly with both of those grandparents being genuine refugees it really fucking triggers me to see what passes for a "refugee" these days.

Secondly although I despise the Turks I understand why the genocide happened and it helped me to come to Holla Forums tier views. The Ottoman empire obviously was made up of mostly Turks. Naturally minorities in the Ottoman empire that weren't shit tier Turks ended up in a lot of good positions and naturally this caused Turks to resent these groups the most notable of which was the Armenians. This is a completely understandable end result of "multiculturalism".

Now let's think about the "shoah" - I believe that what actually occurred in Nazi Germany wasn't anywhere near what is claimed but something did happen. It's completely understandable WHY it happened though but they refuse to even entertain the idea that the Germans had any reason to hate the Jews.

Let's assume the Jews are good boys who dindu nuffin and weren't actively trying to fuck shit up (Balfour Declaration etc.). Why isn't it understandable that people would resent you coming into a country and being treated well after being exiled and then proceeding to amass disproportionate amounts of wealth and power during a time when a country is struggling. Why can't they at least concede that it's understandable that they were resented and that's why they need a homeland? No It's always claimed they were a scapegoat that the Germans had no reason to resent and the hatred the Germans had for them is completely evil and revolting.

It really fucking triggers me that they can't try and look at this shit and come to any conclusion that puts any amount of blame on them as a foreign minority that was prospering in a time when the country as a whole was suffering.

And they just won't fucking shut up about it. How can they be so unaware of how enraging their behavior is? They're meant to be intelligent…

we know

My grandfather, who passed long before I was thought of, was based as fuck. Quick summary points- was young and fled to Syria, heinously underpaid boxer (have photos, was supposedly popular), French Army, professional soccer player somewhere, eventually found his way to USA thru older sister and had 8 kids, including my father.

I know so much from the stories my father tells me. And I can guarantee everyone here that it was real and it was really shitty.

Anyway my main point being that it was a Holy War type thing. Armenia was the only Christian country surrounded by multiple kebab empires.

The only decent thing to ever come out of the middle east since Jesus is the Armenians.

Anyway I dont wanna shill much for Armenians like im some hardup purebred but hey, its instilled in my brain and blood to expand and proliferate these unique, decent genetics.

I am a Jew and can confirm this. We are behind everything.

Matter of fact, OP, look behind you.

No it was not. Turks were a minority ruling party for almost the entire length of the Ottoman Empire.

Key word being empire, most empires are multicultural with a minority group ruling.

The main difference is that the Jews were an alien guest in Germany, while in Ottoman Empire, they were an ancient country within the state.

Nazi Germany wanted them out, but were willing to settle them somewhere. Turks wanted Armenians dead, and they wanted their land.

What happened was the Germans wanted them out of the country, not dead. There were many attempts by Hitler before WW2 to get other countries to accept the ones they did not want.

Madagascar Plan, Evian Conference, Haavara Agreement, look them up.

Pride, over-confidence, and hubris can void even intelligence. When you believe you're always right, why bother thinking anything through?

There sure are a lot of Armenians on Holla Forums

Im about 1/4 of these posts, that posted the first reply to the OP. Only 2 others said they were half armenians. Not sure if the OP himself was one of them

ayy lmao

Daily reminder that RaHoWa was founded by an Armenian.

Also, search "RaHoWa" on jewtube and look on the right

This pig scum attempted to bring recognition to the genocide. Then married a gross nigger and smeared shit all over the race. I think its almost (((too coincidental))) what niggerlovers that family is.

Also, attached is famous pic of Turkroach teasing starving Armenian children with bread.

THIS is proof of a crazy genocide.

not

That makes this thread 14-19% Armenian.

Anyway, sorry about your people being kebab'd user.

There will be another crusade soon, hopefully that will make up for it.

Jesus said that jews will be responsible for every murder of righteous people… This is to deepen the hell they will enter after this is over.

Any Armenians who live in Armenia on Holla Forums?
I heard they want Ararat back so bad, it looms right above their capital.

Weekly reminder that Armenians are jews who followed coin into the church.

MUH GENOCIDE.
MUH HOOKNOSE.

Asia will siege that lair, though. Euphrates needs to dry for it, though..

Yeah same deal here never got to meet my grandfather on that side but he was heavily involved in nationalist/anti-communist politics despite never having been to what is now "Armenia". I'm sure he would of moved back after the dissolution of the USSR if he had survived. Weirdly enough my other non-Armenian grandfather was also involved in nationalist and specifically anti-communist politics here in Australia. My parents don't care at all about politics and I only ever really found out about this after I'd been "redpilled" for quite a while.

I'm really lucky that my Armenian side wasn't swarthy at all and that I just look like someone from the British Isles. Even then though I have minor identity issues that really make me feel bad for happas and mulattoes.

You don't end up being a big fan of kebab when you're neighbors with them for extended periods of time. Also most of the diaspora didn't just come to the west straight after the whole genocide thing they usually ended up in another kebab country living as a Christian minority. Most of the diaspora I've been in contact with came over around 30-60 years ago so if you don't have first hand experience with kebabs your parents probably do. Also for similar reasons I've found the Armenian diaspora is almost universally anti-semitic at least here in Australia.

1) Jewgle for "Young Turks Jewish"
2) Get results
3) ?????
4) Profit

No we're Jews that followed a rolling coin into a church and stayed for the free bread and wine.

Get it right.

Last I heard, the Armenians were on some stupid shit in Azerbaijan occupying some area for reasons I just dont know. And apparently getting smashed once again by surrounding mozzies

If you want to believe your views based on some kike/turk made meme copy of another meme, then fine.
But at least provide more insight than meme trash like that

It's a pretty complicated situation that has a lot to do with how the USSR moved populations around to fuck up the countries within it.

The Mkhitaryan kit is pretty funny though. Triggered he signed for Man U…

The coal burner in it's natural form

I grew up, and live among Armenians.
How's that for your insight? There are many Armenians in my city, Tbilisi. because during feudal era all Georgians lived under Batons (Lords) and conducted agricultural/craftmanship jobs. So, Armenians migrating here become traders using their ancestral jewry became wealthiest merchants(literally). but there's so much bad blood between caucasus nations it makes no sende. my "Friend" who is armenian decided to go back to armenia to live in his ancestral place and was beaten up/harrased by "REAL" armenians who said he was Georgian :DDD

I have no idea about Armenian nationals tbh. The diaspora seems good for the most part although I'll admit secular Armenians at times can be pretty fucking Jewish.

So a slaughtered people who fled destruction ended up being successful in your own nation? Moreso than your own people? Sounds like Georgians (like Turks) failed to me.

Jew holocaust was fake. Kikes greatly outnumbered Armenians. Kikes gained power the world-over thru more than just their own cunning and talent.

Anyway, maybe you're right. Im not going to pretend I really know Armenians in Europe.

But all I can think of is what a people would do after massacred, forced out of their own country.

Adds up fine in my head.

This goes back before Armenian genocide, my friend. Armenians have been living in Tbilisi since 6th century, give or take. If you think there has been no other problems than Armenian Genocide in Caucasus region, you'd be mistaken. We've had Byzantines, Arabs, Turks, Mongols, Persians and Romans fucking up our shit. Never rest, always in conflict. If no outside enemy, then with each other.

What's up Russian Communist Kike? The USA has Armenian genocide parades every year.

Either the Turks seriously know how to holocaust, or they've managed to kill, reanimate, then kill again

I have a mild idea, but its…ugh..nice I guess for you to reaffirm it. I would like to go back, but there is just constant unrest in the area.

I still think it has much to do with religion, and Armenians being only Christians.

What? I am Armenian and I am American. And yes its 4am right now. The problem is that kike USA is one of the very few 1st world countries to not officially recognize it. Why the fuck do you think theres parades?

Even liberal cuck Germany officially recognized it very recently.

There's no way there were 15 million armenians.
Georgia has more land than armenia, we had no Recent genocide and we are 5 million big.

Not even jews try to inflate numbers like that.

says 1 POINT 5

This is the straw that broke the Muslim's back if you ask me.

The Armenian genocide, the "Young Bosnia" movement (blm of last century), pitting Germany against France, the demonization of the German peoples, right up to the current situation with the Islamic state, turkey, Israel, and the Saudis.

Fuck man, they're just trying to clear out Syria so they can split it up, while destroying us. Burn these fuckers at the stake.

armenians are useless shit humans
why its suppose to bother us?
if they could armenians would stick to jews anyway like they do it now

Georgians are Christian too, Orthodox. tho.

They're doing it again, RIGHT NOW! Bailing from England, moving to Germany.

Yes I see now. I would have thought many more Georgians would be mudslimes. I knew an older Georgian woman who was happy to know I was Armenian though.

The way you put it though, is like Georgians dislike Armenians because they are successful as minorities.

Typically being successful is a good thing, no?

If you want to relate Armenians to kike jews, fine. But tell us more than

"They made more money than us here"

The pitting of France vs Germany really fucking gets me, Imagine if the French and German peoples had been united during WW1 or earlier, they could have done great things.

The shitty thing is that pure French (Gauls) are genetically very similar to Germans, they've just become so ideologically separated over time.

Even genetic tests lump in Germans and French together since they are quite similar.

With Syria now, I've seen some theories that it's a pseudo-racial conflict. The Levantine natives are trying to maintain their position after the Arab, Kurd, and Turk migrations into their homelands over the years.

Minorities being successful? get the fuck out of Holla Forums. Thanks.

Funny, if the "Christian" Zionists actually read the Bible, they would know that the Jews will side with the Antichrist.

Do you even know what thread youre in? Youre a summerfag blurtinf out the memes/rules you just learned yesterday, I get it.

But were not talking about mudslime rapefugees, nigger somalians, or dirty kike manipulators here.

This genocide was real, the Jews helped orchestrate it. What other option do a people have other than to be successful in wherever they wind up?

Die.

Armenians are no cucks.

Don't forget that half of the Ottoman government at the time, the Young Turks party, was Jewish.
One of them later went into exile in Berlin, and an Armenian killed him in broad daylight. The German courts let him off, which probably went part of the way to sowing bad blood between Germany and the international Jew.

Well, the joke's on them. Greece (under Macedonian rule, AGAIN), will be ready to reclaim old territories pretty soon. Just have to wait for them to break free of the EU. The orthodox church has already suggested changing the fucking maps back to Constantinople, heh.

Ye, 15 million people died. make up more fairy tales armen. Glad you showed yourself, kike.|

Atleast jews are modest about their gorillions.

So you're just going to go ahead and ignore the decimal point then.

The rabbit hole grows ever deeper. The Ottomans have been controlled by crypto-Jews for centuries.
rense.com/general64/genoc.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmanuel_Carasso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabbatai_Zevi

I just hate how you point out that "armenians never push genocide like jews" yet it's only thing you guys talk about. jesus.

It's literally a thread about the genocide. It's not something that really comes up often personally.

I mean the majority of what I've said personally on the topic in this thread has just been that I understand why the genocide happened and it's a good example of why multiculturalism is a stupid concept that leads to conflict.

Also I've also said in this thread that I do see a decent amount of Jewishness among Armenians.
See

I know people post without clicking articles, but posting without enlarging thumbnails?

As i stated before, I have contact with armenians, So i know firsthand what they talk about, and what they don't. Armenian genocide is just another example that turkroaches need to be just deleted from this planet. (trust me examples are endless) but event is overdramatised.

I mean honestly maybe we would try to go on about it as much as the Jews if the circumstances were different. You can't guilt trip a Turk into giving us shekels so what's the point in going on about it as much as the Jews do.

You're in Georgia though right? I'm just going off my personal experience with the large Armenian diaspora in Australia.

true.

What do Armenians think of Iranians. I've read that Iran and Armenia have been friends for a long time and even though Iran was passive during the genocides the Qajar was the most incompetent empire on the plane so give a break eh?

how's the weather in istanbul, mehmet?

yeah nah, fuck off