Did you liked la la land?

Did you liked la la land?

Other urls found in this thread:

www2.
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Apparently niggers and jews didn't.

I thought it was pretty good. The story was nothing special but the visuals and soundtrack elevated an otherwise meh movie to something very unique and memorable.

I think the same, i was expectating a shitty movie filled with kike propaganda for all the awards nominations, but i really enjoyed it

It was gay tbh. I dislike romance flicks and ryan gosling.

I think it's pretty good. Music was great, still listen to some of it now. The only thing I really didn't like was gosling. He doesn't convince me that he's his character at all. Emma Stone was really good though, which surprised me since I usually dislike her.

This makes me kinda want to see it tbh

No

no bluray rip = no care

One of the worst films of the year and a shitty musical, I can't remember a single song, at least it isn't trash like Jersey Boys or Rock of Ages and it has it's own songs, those musicals are fucking cancer.

Yeah…

Los Angeles is a hole that should be gassed off the face of the earth. No, I don't want to see a fucking movie about how great the country's biggest cancerous tumor is.

It was a creeping attempt at making nonsense spontaneous song-and-dance routines acceptable for western audiences in order to make their flicks marketable to 1.2 billion Pajeets. It winning Best Picture would have been the last nail in the coffin of American entertainment cinema.

Obligatory reading: www2. deloitte.com/content/dam/Deloitte/in/Documents/technology-media-telecommunications/in-tmt-indywood-film-festival-noexp.pdf

I liked it. The ones saying they didn't probably didn't watch it.

I made that post before the oscars, dipshit.

Musicals have been made for ages in Hollywood.

Not even a real musical, all auto-tune, no substance.

t. flyover country trumpcuck

Why is it always you goddamned commies who always bring politics to everything. Fuck off. There's whole boards dedicated to your faggotry.

Native Californian here. Can confirm that Los Angeles is a shithole that should be nuked.