ATTENTION FELLOW AMERICANS:

ATTENTION FELLOW AMERICANS:

As a lot of you may know, yesterday, Hillary Clinton was let off the hook by the FBI Director for Deleting emails of information she has leaked through a private server, all of those things I just named are a FELONY in the US. She got let go by the Director for a pretty obvious reason that hasn't been confirmed but you don't have to look very hard to see, this reason is corruption. Please share this petition if you would like to. Some of you may not know what is at risk here. If so, let me explain this to you briefly: she just got away with her crimes because she is filthy rich, she is the 1%, if she gets to get away with her crimes this sets a very terrible model for our justice system which is "laws only apply to the 99%." So basically, YES THIS AFFECTS YOU IF YOU LIVE IN AMERICA!

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't affect her cause jews are in charge of your country and they want her to win.

And she will win the president race, because jews will mix up your votes.

Fuck off Holla Forums, she didn't get away with it because she's rich. She's rich for the same reason she got away with it, because she's an establishment insider.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924 SIGN THIS PETITION!!!!

Herp derp, and what are all insiders? Oh yeah, FUCKING RICH!

Which establishment?

That… And the fact that everyone who tries to testify against her, DIES, before getting the opportunity.

at least if people sign this petition we will get to see how fucked it is in pure vision so that more people get pissed. That is the whole fucking objective, piss off more people so we can make a bigger and bigger impact.

>>>/reddit/

I don't think op is implying that Donald Trump is a bad person.

Washington, the federal machine, whatever you want to call it.

Yeah this too. She has connections is what I'm getting at.

Hey dipshit, you must not have heard me right. AS A MIDDLE CLASS CITIZEN OF THE US THIS AFFECTS YOU AND HOW THE JUSTICE SYSTEM PROSECUTES YOU, THIS ISN'T ABOUT THE POOR OR ANY CLASS SPECIFICALLY, THIS IS ABOUT HOW THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IS RAN IN THIS COUNTRY AND HOW WE CAN EXPOSE IT!

Twisting my words, very mature of you…

I'm not, I fucking love Trump!

Your words are retarded. You said this:
which is factually untrue.

typical Holla Forums

true, but perhaps that isn't the best way to describe it…… ?

The insiders got to get away with it because they payed a government official who makes merely a fraction of what they make a year, so they used a lot of that money to make sure that the lower paid official would be a bit more persuaded. I'm not a leftist, in fact I'm a huge fan of my boy Donnie but my point is she probably did what Bill did with his accusers, gave them a note saying "here is a bunch of money, shut the fuck up or we will kill you"

JUST SIGN THE FUCKING PETITION ALREADY!

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/charge-hillary-rodham-clinton-pursuant-18-usc-641-793-794-798-952-and-1924

I actually stole that webm from leftypol.

Yeah, unlike you buddy, I don't use that faggot shit board.

It's not about money, it's about influence. Trump is rich but he couldn't get away with buying off government officials, there would be too many loose ends and he would be taken down as an example. The Clintons have friends in positions of power that money can't buy. They're involved in government, and the only reason they're rich is because they sell that influence.

itt

Yes but you cannot deny money is playing a role in this situation. Either way, this is corruption at it's finest, we are on the road to mexico level corruption and this is a chance to stop it.

Money's just a tool, and not the problem.

A tool used for many things, purchases, bribes, influence, and level in heirarchy.

Clothes are used for all those things too. Are clothes a problem? How about cars?

The problem is behavioural, it's not material.

So what do we seriously do when hilldawg gets elected, because its going to be worse then king nigger.

Laughed

we lock and load, dick bird. it might have occurred to some of us that we may actually have to bleed to defend our homeland.

Are clothes used to buy influence, can I buy congress with an armani suit? FUCK NO!

A) we find that cunt and rip out her fucking insides through her fucking stupid mouth

B) we all move to switzerland

There are millions of us with rifles, user. It might just be time for us to use them as our forefathers did so long ago.

You are god damn right! I got my WASR 10 ready to go, now we just wait for her to step into office.

People in the Upper Peninsulea are locked and loaded to revolt, all of them hunt so it is kind of a no brainer…