What turned you into a cuck?

I am not even into 3DPD

Come on Holla Forums, OP is waiting for an answer

I sometimes black out when I get angry, that would definitely get me to black out in anger. You're a cuck and should kill yourself. Even the thought of it disgusts me in a primal level, it is absolutely deplorable that any single person can enjoy such ridicule.

Holla Forums my fellow comrade

You need SAVING!

Let's praise Him with joyous song!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus;
As you dwell in His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."
Praise him with many motions!

What does that Holla Forums shit mean? Random board invasion or what??

You are a faggot and need to kill yourself or become a trap. Anyone your age would have smashed that fucker's nose in and made him eat shit.

Holla Forums is a politics board originally made by people that didn't want to have to defend their position with reasoned arguments. Over time Holla Forums turned to utter shit so I can't blame anyone for leaving now but I hate politics boards dedicated to any one ideal as they are echo chambers by design.
/politics/ was good for a while but died off.

Holy shit I would have clawed that kid's eyes out. How can anyone be that much of a faggot, OP?

I had been kneed in the balls a few times while playfighting with friends, each time I continued fighting within a few seconds. This kick was something completely different.

Also I later learned that he lived in a social housing complex that was sort of a focal point for violence. I never saw him attack another person, but I saw several adults try to talk to him because he was making too much noise, and then just walk away shaking their heads because they were shocked by his agressive attitude.

And how the fuck is this related to my thread??

As your thread is about cucks they fit pretty well.

That should've been the stimulus for you to grab the kitchen knives and stealth kill him you zoomer

This did. Furry art is responsible for a lot of my fetishes. Something about it makes it easy to introduce things you would normally be repulsed by.

The story is somewhere between sad and cute OP. Makes me want to give you a hug, but at the same time also reach down and squeeze 'em until you cry.

Saw the dick of my "little" cousin when we went swimming.

Flaccid dicks aren't exactly a good representation of actual penis size.

True. But I doubt he got any smaller when errect.

Not the same user btw.

how does this picture make you feel?

Bad

How fucking autist do you need to be to fuck up faces like this?

Protip: When you are about to start a fight, focus on the fight.

Is that fucking Bernie Sanders?

it doesn't make me feel anything as it is a cartoon so no one in that cartoon choose to do anything, and it wouldn't make me feel anything it were 3DPD as I don't care about 3DPD

Sweden.

This is the most jewish post I've seen in a while.

bump

Aren't cucks really just masochists at their core? The whole point of being a cuck to be "not good enough" to fuck your gf/wife/whatever so she has a "superior" man come and fuck her harder and better than you could ever dream of.

It's also somewhat gay when you think about it. You're not just submitting yourself and taking humiliation from the woman, you're also taking it from the man who's keeping you frustrated and out of her pussy. If he throws in some jabs about dick size and allows you to lap up the mess out of sympathy, you're as much his bitch as you are hers.

You should have given them the dick, OP. Stomping the little shits nuts for good measure would be a nice touch, too.

He wouldn't act that way if you had just given him the dick and made him wear a dress. Cuckolds are fucked in the head. There is no greater thing in life than conquering life's obstacles with your cock.

Cucks are born, not made

OP didn't have the balls(no pun intended) to do shit. That's why he got cucked by a 9 year old

But his was nearly as long flaccid as mine was erect.

You are a fucking shame please cut off your dick and change sex you cant be called a man

Internet-Hero who was never kicked in the balls detected.

It's basically an excuse to drool over black cocks without having to admit that you are gay.

That's not true. On the contrary, talking to them was part of an effort to boost my self-confidence. I had lost some weight before, I had improved my grades ,the big challenge was to get a little confidence when interacting with people, like standing my ground against bullies and such.

So my first thought when seeing them was "Little bastard has fun with a girl on a playground that my parents played for, and distracting me from my homework. I hope some neighbor will soon get annoyed by him too and kick his ass!"

But that changed to: "I have the same rights as my neighbors, I don't have to wait for them, I'm 15 and I can (and must) take matters into my own hands."

"playground that my parents PAYED for", sorry

He was probably a shower then.

Not everything is BBC. Google Netorare.

Was the boy who kicked you a negro?

The way to redemption is to become alpha yourself, beat up some weaker males, even children and take their Loli gf's.

No, just white scum.

And supposed I had tried to fight him again: In the worst case he might have kicked me in the balls even harder than before. In the best case, people would have seen me beating up a boy some 6 years younger, and that would have ruined my reputation for good.

Not saying he didn't fully reserve a beating, one reason for watching from the window in the following years was that I hoped some other guy would beat him up, but that never happened.

You didn't understand. I said the only way to fix it is to beat other males and cuck them. even lobsters become cucks if they get defeated and not until they get the chance to fight and win again can they ever find a mate.

Beat up someone weaker than you and take their girl and kiss her. You'll change completely from that moment on.

You could've slapped him real good. In the ass. Should've taken him by the hair behind a bathroom and start pounding him. In the ass. Make him your little bitch. Let the girl watch too.

Forgot to add the way to start a fight is to hit on their girl right in front of them. They will either cuck out while you take her or try to fight you.

link?

Prof. Peterson has mentioned it in several of his youtube videos I've been listening to. Not sure exactly which lecture but you should go and check them out.

It just shows that dominance hierarchy's are older than man and always have existed. The higher you are, the happier you'll be. Cucks are not happy. They get more depressed after each fap. It saps their vital life energy and they grow old before the rest of us.

Go get them little girls brother. Dont let anyone stop you. Flirt and touch. Dont have to rape. Girls like that type of attention from older males.

The more interesting question is: Why did the Supreme Gentleman NOT become a cuck, but a serial killer? He could have happily fapped to the memory of a 12-year-old blonde skaterboy cucking him, but no….

[about his experiences at 16]

Leo was 12 years old, and Pollina was a year younger than me. My fear of girls made me keep my distance from Pollina. She was a total bitch anyway, and her attitude would only get worse. She is a true representative of everything I hate about women…

Soon enough, my jealousy of Leo began to manifest. He had just moved to the U.S. from Germany, and yet he was already able to make lots of friends and had a great social life. He was tall, good looking, blonde-haired, and a skateboarder; the type of person I’ve always envied and wanted to be…

My sex drive was at its peak at this age. Whenever I got back from school, I had to masturbate. The urge was too strong. During my masturbation sessions I often built elaborate fantasies in my mind that I had a hot, blonde-haired girlfriend to have passionate sex with…

In the Spring, something horrible happened that will haunt me forever… a friend of Pollina’s was there with them, named Nicole, a girl around my age. She sat next to Leo the whole time, and by the end of the dinner,the two of them were making out. Twelve-year-old Leo was making out with a girl who was almost my age. Not only does Leo have a better social life, but now he was making out with girls, AT AGE TWELVE!They made out for a long time, and I could see them tongue kiss. They knew I was watching with envy, and they still did it. I bet that lucky bastard took great satisfaction from my envy.There I was, watching a boy four years younger than me experience everything I’ve longed for… to kiss a girl… to be worthy of a girl’s attraction. On that day, I developed a vicious hatred for Leo that will never go away.

[later]

I kept thinking about Leo Bubenheim, and how he kissed that girl Nicole at the Sagebrush Cantina when he was only twelve. Twelve! He was able to have an intimate experience with a girl when he was only twelve; and there I was at eighteen, still a kissless virgin. My envy of Leo became an obsession. I kept asking my sister for information about him, but she refused to tell me anything. I frightfully wondered if he had lost his virginity already, and he most likely had. He was a popular kid, and girls desired him…If Leo was at that party, I would have probably gotten into a nasty fight with him. My hatred of Leo was so volatile that I wanted to confront him. I wanted to hurt him. I couldn’t let him get away with the insults he dealt towards me in the past.

Elliot was just a faggot.

Because Elliot had self-respect.

Have never and will never be cucked.

That is one of the sexiest lgp I've ever seen.

WHAT?

He did. He knew that he had a lot going for him. Young. Attractive. His family had money. Instead of feeling inadequate and becoming a cuck or committing suicide he gave Stacy and Chad what they deserved.

Nobody felt more inadequate than him, he was a cuck in denial.

If getting treated like shit by sluts and good diggers makes you a cuck than every man on the planet is a cuck.

Why is this hot

pedo rights

wew

Shrinked genitalia mean hormone problem. Lean musclar guys have in fact very large genitals becasue their body isnt pumped by estrogen from excessive fat. The more hormonal blance you have the bigger genitalia will be.

In fact scientist dont know what make genitalia so large they only guess something happens between your age where you start get into puberty and when you are getting out of it. But i know. It's hormonal problem.

Also there has been published case about a circus preformer who tied his penis with harness so he wont have bulge in his suit so it wont be embrassing. The problem was blood rushed into his penis and it stayed here for so long every time he preformed his genitalia got large. It was 10inches long and about 3-4 inches wide. He begged doctors to cut it off because he was unable ot have sex with his wife and he couldnt preform with such large dick.

then why is the shota so hung?

Genetics plays the largest role.

I'm more the guy to cuck than to get cucked.
Once it even came up in a discussion with a girl that wants my dick.

Supreme Gentleman