Calling all Canucks of the Western Bloc!

It's time to get you redpilled about your country.

Since the creation of the Federation we as Canadians from the west to the east have never been able to integrate well with each other. So far there have been two factions aimed towards the ideology of seperation. The famous referendum of 94 consequented in the creation of The Clarity Act.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clarity_Act

However we have a strong presence of rejection in our western hemisphere towards the hegemony in Ottawa.

A party aimed towards the sececcesion of our Western Provinces (Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta and BC)has existed under the light since its creation.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Western_Independence_Party

So far I feel as if we as the western provinces of Canada have been poorly misrepresented. All of our elected representatives have scarcley ever won a general election due to them having to compete in an area non-native to them; The Quebec and Ontario provinces. The reason for this is due to the population density found in these provinces.

We as a Canadian majority do not speak French so our voices are silenced by a majority cast.

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/six-political-parties-registered-sask-election-1.3479555
nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/dream-of-free-and-independent-western-canada-ends-as-separatist-party-officially-deregistered
eurocanadian.ca/2016/06/canadian-maritimes-still-so-white-1815-1867-today.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Seceded faggots

well congratulations, you seceded from quebec
now what's the next step of your master plan?

Sounds badass tbh.

We aren't part of Quebec…

So far Saskatchewan has maintained relevance by having seats in the legislative assembly.

Let's show some support Saskats!
cbc.ca/beta/news/canada/saskatchewan/six-political-parties-registered-sask-election-1.3479555

You should have genocided you french along with your natives.

Don't you mean Punjab and Chinese, you fucking cucks?

What about the Yukon and northern territories?

Also where will the capital of this coalition reside?

Vancouver a shit but it's the only major coastal/economic city this side of the country.

Made this about a year ago. 10 gorrilion hours in paint to create a shitty simulation of Alaska, western Canada, and the NWF secession map aswell as front lines.

if any anons would like to edit it or make a better one/give pointers that would be appreciated

Most likely Vancouver as it is a coastal city.

The leader of the movement died and placed it in turmoil.
So far there are other parties whom support the idea but are saparated by province.
The leader was an advocate of free speech and defended people on petty hate crime charges.

nationalpost.com/m/wp/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/dream-of-free-and-independent-western-canada-ends-as-separatist-party-officially-deregistered

Nice! I see some Cascadian influence there! Good work user!

Would Western Canadians like to be part of Trump's America?

Canadian with American ancestry (not enough for citizenship, feels bad man) reporting. Make western Canada great again, and save us from the limp-wristed retard we elected.

glass ottawa plox

The Canadian government would sooner lose Ottawa than all that oil and grain you foolish bastards.

Well at least it would be enough to give more autonamy to the provinces of Canada. This is primarily the biggest issue. The federation influences too much of the bureaucracy of each individual province. Of course this is what they are supposed to do but it comes with too much zeal. For example; they keep bringing in the notion of legalizing marijuana and they keep making it a federal effort when in reality it is so much easier to do so at a provincial level.

Most of the rural folk would be in support. Only GVRD faggots would oppose.

The thing is they're the ones who practically pay for everything and have fuck all for representation.

If we can be a part of America only for the length of the Trump presidency, I'm down. I fear for America 2024

Yes please buddy.

We are already building a temple in his honor, should Trump choose to annex us.

federation not dominion, not even confederation

I've actually been thinking about this a lot. It might be possible to get the Chinese and other East-Asians in BC and elsewhere in Western Canada on board this concept, which would drive a wedge into the politically correct camp and Ottowa. MSM wouldn't know how to deal with it. At the same time, the Quebecers would do the same thing, rally for another referendum for independence, which would weaken the central government, and give us all a better shot.

Not that I'm saying we compromise on the 14 words for ourselves, I'm just thinking further ahead, and sometimes the means justify the ends. If the Asians get a slice of the pie, Western independence might be a reality. Otherwise, if we don't sell the idea to them, they're going to oppose it.

I meant ends justify the means

And one idea is this. East-Asians in Vancouver have more of an allegiance to the city than to the rest of Canada. Set Vancouver up as a special economic zone under the Western Bloc, turn it into the next Singapore.

Ottawa ripped off Chinese immigrants.

They invested money in immigration then gave them the boot.

Believe me, it would be easy to have them support a sececcesion.

Alberta is another demographic given the short end of the stick by Ottawa. They have invested so much in the Federation and couldn't be provided a proper social net when they hit an economic downturn this time around and the only thing Ottawa is concerned about is taking more of our tax money to fund their own directives.

Trump could set the foundation for a nationalist America. It is possible that we will leave the UN and NATO and other globalist organizations and become a self sustaining fortress of a country.
That's my hope anyways.

Alberta could theoretically seceed and demand unification with the USA but then Canada would never approve of pipelines.

That's Cascadia fam, bless up.

eurocanadian.ca/2016/06/canadian-maritimes-still-so-white-1815-1867-today.html

Head East