Hiroshima. Why?

What is the reason for the attack on Hiroshima?

I've heard the official reasons and justifications.

But was there a hidden truth?
Were there people there of extreme importance that someone wanted taken out?

For example, had a bunch of brilliant minds there that invented some Leonardo Davinci or Nikola Tesla or Ayy Lmao technology that the oil tycoons found to be a threat?

Or some other reason?

Anyone know anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2db.com/battle_spec.php?battle_id=49
bbc.com/news/world-asia-33755182
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria
archive.is/1BTgM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_War_(1945)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

A Jewish sacrifice of gentile blood to their god Jehovah.

Did the jews really fear the samurai?

Jews do indeed fear the samurai

It did scare the shit out of the russians, halting their eastward ambitions.
That's something.

Heard it was the christian capital of japan, also, I'm pretty sure it's punishment for being a bad goy, just like dresden.

It has been said that there was an ancient history atomic bomb. The Sodom and Gommora bit. And supposedly the sea around there and in the soil their are certain particles that are only found after a nuclear or atomic explosion of some kind.

I've heard lots of stuff about creating golums and harvesting dark energy and magic etc.

But I'm particularly wondering if anyone knows why exactly was that exact place at Hiroshima at that exact time. What was the reason? And why so extreme? Why civilians? It has never made sense to me. I can't figure it out.

That was Nagasaki. It's around 6% christian, highest in Japan.

I always just figured after how bad Pearl Harbor was we just wanted to hit them so hard they surrendered… and they did.

USSR, UK, and other services warned USA of an impending attack on Peal Harbour.

It was left undefended on purpose by higher ups, ending as a sort of false flag. Or full, if you assume the Japanese Empire would retaliate for the Oil Embargo.

Dig it up. It's a new redpill.

Yes yes user. Thank you for your contribution, and I believe you cone from a position of being genuine. However, it is new information I'm seeking. "We had to send out a powerful message after pearl harbour " is the fourth grade stuff. I'm ready for an adult education into Hiroshima.

All right, here is a copypasta on that topic that sat in my archive for about two years. It's from cuckchan. I never bothered to investigate its claims, so take it however you wish.

Like most historic Jewish military operations, the great massacres of World War II occurred not on the battlefield, but in peaceful neighborhood communities.
This was in accordance with the dictate of the Book of Esther, which directs the Jews to massacre women and children, to exterminate the families of those who dare to oppose them.
Thus it was in Dresden, a historic German cultural center, where many thousands of German women and children, refugees from Communism, had gathered. They were assured by the Red Cross that they would be safe, even while the Jewish generals were preparing to murder the men. The blood-maddened Jews desired not only to murder as many German civilians as possible but also to erase from history all evidence of Western civilization, the greatest examples of White culture which had been gathered in Dresden, the irreplaceable porcelain, the priceless paintings, the baroque furniture and the rococo mansions with their poetry carved in stone. All was laid waste in a mass bombing attack in which some 300,000 German civilians died in a city which was not even a military target!

Like Dresden, Hiroshima was also an ancient cultural center, with no visible military objective. Its non- combatant families also died horribly by the hundreds of thousands. Many were pulverized instantly by the first atomic bomb
ever used in a military operation, but thousands of other victims lived on for years, mangled and burned, their limbs and organs slowly rotting away from radiation poisoning. Even while the Japanese officials were desperately suing for peace, the Jews hastily ordered the dropping of a second atomic bomb, this one on Nagasaki, bringing off a second 'test' of their Hellbomb against helpless non-combatants, as prescribed by the Book of Esther. Again, hundreds of thousands of civilians died horribly.

Did you know that Nagasaki was a great "underground Catholic" city? Where a culture of Japanese Catholics had held out against Japanese internal repression for about 150 years and sustained a thriving Catholic religious community?
Jews took care of that in one stroke. No fucking way these kike US Generals were going to pass up a chance to exterminate a thriving underground Catholic culture. They were wiped out in the bombing, doing what the Japan's Government couldn't do for decades.

What the fuck is this hogwash?

We bombed Japan to properly test our bomb on human subjects, and flex our military muscles to show the world (specifically the USSR) who's top boss now. We used the "Dreadful idea of a bloody land invasion" as an excuse to do this. This is why japan was bombed twice, whether or not it was our bomb or (((our))) bomb.

Those are the droids I'm looking for.
Fascinating information.
Thanks for posting.

Again, keep in mind that I never investigated whether this copypasta holds even a grain of truth.

Japs were ready to surrender. Had already sent a secret mission to Stalin. Stalin rejected it.

Germany defeated, Stalin moves into China. Japs know they're fucked.

We know the Japs know they're fucked. We also know Stalin is watching.

66 Japanese cities already firebombed with casualties on scale with Hiroshima and Nagasaki. What's two more?

We wanted Stalin, and the world, to see the power we had. That's why we did it.

Sucked to be Japanese.

Hogwash indeed, fam.

You know the stuff I'm talking about right? Coast to Coast AM and that kind of thing.

I've heard that hogwash and heard the official story hogwash.

I just wanted to see what the real story was. I think cat picture user has interesting information.

Small correction: It was more than 150 years. Since the 1600s at least, so make it 400 years of underground Christians being wiped out in one go using ((Einstein)) research.
Jews wiped out Christian Samurai in one go. They were afraid of something.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
t. southgook

Nuking Hiroshima saved lives, tons of lives, IMPORTANT lives… OUR LIVES! The Japs were the enemy, they would've fought us until someone had the balls to kill their leadership… And we were fucking nice to them. We could've nuked the whole fucking country into oblivion, but we gave them a chance to think it over, and they did, and we won. Anyone who complains on either side is a bitch, and their words mean nothing, as they have nothing to back them up.

Yes. Now we are getting somewhere. This thread is progressing well. Thank you all for taking this seriously because I'm seriously interested. Somebody somewhere wanted something completely taken out and completely covered up is what appears to be what happened. Perhaps someone did fear someone or something else.

The air force could have easily proved their point and won the war without that. Easily. Especially when the best of the best Japanese pilots were constantly killing themselves. Inb4 "muh they were kamikaze though" . Fact is they took themselves out and we didn't. We commanded the skies ((except for ayy lmao)).

Seems to me like some sort of "shut it down" operation.

Anything you say, boss.

The Jews fears the Samurai

Also notice. Nagasaki who had an underground Christian cultura of 400 years, was the SECOND Nuking.

So if you ever wonder why 2 nukes rather than 1, never put that some people could've disliked a certain Christian city in that Island and saw the war as a chance to wipe it out.

PS - Very ironic, given on how Cold War Christians from that city could've been first ones to apologise and ally against USSR.

But some group who had dubious alliances and very fence sitter on USA/USSR probably wanted to wipe this people out very fast.

our "victory" means nothing you stupid kike puppet, drink bleach

The alternative was a ground war. Invasion of Japans home territory, sending thousands and thousands of our troops there to kill amd be killed.

I doubt you cuckettes know, but ground wars full scale in civilian areas are very very nasty business. Not just bloody massacre on both sides, but raping, pillaging, looting, torturing, PTSD etc.

Again, for both sides. The estimated casualties would have been something like double what the nukes did. Likely cost less too, and USA was the first to flex its nuclear muscles on the world stage.

The results were nearly perfect. An unconditional surrender from the fanatical Japanese.

Need I say more? It was an excellent option, it worked out great.

However, merely 30 years later Murricans suddenly had no problem with sending thousands and thousands of their troops there to kill and be killed - while forcing them to follow rules of engagement, which their enemy disregarded.
Care to explain why?

We got kiked, HARD. Quit trying to hide that fact and use that anger as fuel to rid ourselves of the Israeli menace.

Exactly what was done in Korea war, not too late after. Any better excuse?

But people do not change in such a short period. Or do they?

Are you two 15? Because being the only country to use nukes was already a big deal.
Going fucking nuke happy would have earned the utter resentment of the entire world you morons

Korean war started 5 years later.

Did USA and Pentagon undergo a MKUltra tier personality change in 5 years?

This is wrong.

Had they wanted to hit Japan culturally they would have gone for Kyoto (they nearly did)

Kyoto most likely would be full of AA artillery and the nukes would risk exploding on the sky. There's only so much you can risk at one time.

That's what a perceived threat does to people
Especially when the threat was your ally in the previous war

Seems the reason is still classified, 70 years later.

Ground invasion was ok for Pentagon, they did it with Korea 5 years later, then Vietnam, Iraq, Gulf, etc.

A massive terror attack by the biggest (sponsors of) terrorists of our time, who simultaneously are known for destroying Europe, protecting and supporting Communism and lead to the current year.

You think the USA isn't resented? Or even that it wasn't resented after WW2? the entire armed American population supported the genocide of Europe (and Japan), except perhaps for the 500.000 that would have marched in Washington D.C. to stop the kike's plan but instead were ratted out by the person chosen to lead them.

To this very day, more than 300 million Americans, of which many white americans, are still protecting their government from karma, from retribution.

Why? If the USA would be attacked, these 'patriots' would leap from every blade of grass to fight any would-be liberators, protecting their extremely rotten, completely evil kike-controlled government.

Tbh the only sucessful one out of all those ground deployment seems to be Korea

On the other hand, I suppose I should be happy in that a portion of White people survived by living in the USA and Canada, that now, even after all this passivity/'vigilant and waiting for the right time' has allowed Trump to the scene at the 11th hour. A lot of developments have happened, such as the internet, singlehandedly giving us a massive upgrade to any arsenal of information and memes.

Maybe all the betrayals will still work out something, perhaps at last the reign of the 'antichrist' is about to be smashed, a new era to start. It's the Age of Aquarius now after all, they say.

Not sure I can follow whatever tinfoil tangent youre on. Before you truck on further into aluminium hat land, address the fact that what were talking about here is wars.

And the two main options for wars. Nukes and ground invasion.

Nukes are not some lovely happy fun time thing. There are more repercussions than easily seen, such as radioactive isotopes lingering in the atmosphere of our revolving planet.

Truman decided to use them because a few different conditions together. The main one being an unprecedented surprise attack on unaware soldiers of Pearl Harbor.

After that, thats it. You cant keep using nuclear weapons for everything that pops up. Especially since many more countries had them at the time, and being the douche country to change the entirety of wars into nuclear Mutually Assured Destruction.

You cant just change the game like that, and thats obvious to anyone who understands what nukes do and what kind of choice it was to do so once.

People also forget how murderous the conventional bombings were. They complained about running out of cities to burn. They knew what they were doing was wrong, Lemay said that if he had been on the losing side he would have been charged as a war criminal.

Allied airmen were the ISIS of the 1940s, the only difference being that one tortures you to death up close, the other did it from a few thousand feet up.

Fucking retards.

More Americans may have died in the full-scale invasion of Japan than every actual death the US armed forces have had since 1945.

The US was anticipating between 500,000 to 1,000,000 casualties. Japan had a modern military. If the invasion went similarly to Okinawa then the US would have 300,000 dead/missing Americans. Their citizens were armed – 31 million potential more adversaries. The countries the US has invaded since are nowhere near as powerful as Japan was.

Read about Operation Downfall. The atomic bombings killed between 129,000 to 246,000 people.

1. Wasn't a surprise, multiple countries warned us and we knowingly created the situation by embargoing another couple try whilst being neutral.

We had no reason to join ww2, full stop

He chose "I'm a BIG BOY and I need BIG TOYS for Israel!!! I can't wait for more foreskins!!"

It's strange you assume that a ground invasion of Japan would be neccesary to begin with. Japan was trying to surrender even before the bombs fell. This was purposeful slaughter and genocide of civilian targets.

Pearl Harbor was not only allowed, but almost all ships present were old ships, some of which were in disrepair. Furthermore, by placing sanctions on Japan, such as on oil, the Japanese were forced to attack (which by American standards would be called 'retaliation for aggressive acts of war' (and they would be right, sanctions are acts of war).

The USA proved that they are the only ones psychotic and insane enough to use the atomic bombs. Even in testing, scientists believed that such bombs could ignite the atmosphere, yet they still continued and even tried to accomplish it 'for science'.

And Americans support(ed) this day by day with their acquiescence, tax dollars and, unique to the USA (or 'exceptional', if you like), protection of the state by firearms.

People are too quick to over-analyze and conjure up false flags at every random point in history.

America wanted to force Japan into capitulation. The end result of the war was inevitable, but island hopping was taking too long and a fullscale invasion of Japan would have killed many American troops (as well as POW's) while testing out shiny new nukes on unsuspecting civilian populations would only kill a bunch of japs.

Obviously America entered the war through surreptitious means by trying unsuccessfully to bait the Germans to attack them, and eventually the Japanese which gave them a casus belli to enter the war. But the conclusion to the war is rather straightforward.

Always make sure to distinguish between the kikes who controlled the media and government and dragged us into an unwanted global war, and the general masses who are honest people but easily led astray by jewish propaganda.

I know, it's good you're telling me, it's just that the more I learn of history, how our forefathers before the 20th century were like and that legally we're still considered responsible by not acting against such evils being done, it crushes the soul.

I hope these newer generations, thanks to the internet, will truly know who's who, what they're doing, that which they are eager to fight for is actually what is good for them, country AND the world.

Russia had invaded Manchuria at a frightening pace, overwhelming the Japanese. They were threatening to invade the Japanese islands when Truman was very angry at the Japanese dragging their feet on surrender, so he dropped 2 nuclear bombs against a defenseless Japan to:
1) Show the Soviets we were willing to use the bomb
2) Accelerate the surrender so stop any Soviet invasion of Japan

Japan was powerless, they had no industry, no weapons left, and all the men of fighting age were off-island. Any Soviet invasion (By the elite Siberian forces) would have been a rout and would have been completed in days.

So there ya go, for once it isn't the jews!

Hiroshima:
"Hiroshima was chosen as the first target due to its military and industrial values. As a military target, Hiroshima was a major army base that housed the headquarters of the Japanese 5th Division and the 2nd Army Headquarters. It was also an important port in southern Japan and a communications center. "

Nagasaki:
"ww2dbaseSweeney had hoped that, despite better defended by the Japanese, the skies over Kokura would be clear enough for them to conduct the bomb run. He knew the Kokura was a much greater military target when compared to the secondary target, Nagasaki. To his disappointment, Kokura was 70% cloud covered. He was ordered that the bombardier must be able to visually identify the target point before releasing the bomb, thus he made three runs over Kokura, expending the precious fuel that he had little of. All three runs failed to give them the chance to properly identify their target, and Sweeney made the decision to go for the secondary target, Nagasaki. "
ww2db.com/battle_spec.php?battle_id=49

Gosh OP I'm so sorry to hear that your Googler is broken, must be hell.

Billions worth of contracts to help rebuild.

Jews need blood sacrifice for their meme magic to work, specifically that of an animal or goyim.
In order to gain a homeland they had the holohoax, which became the justification for Israels existence. However, since 6 trillion never actually died the Jews had to orchestrate a sacrifice some other way.
Hiroshima, Nagasaki, Dresden, these cities were offered up in an Old Testament style offering so the kikes could have their "homeland".

Shock and Awe against not just the Japanese, but also the USSR

Source on the allies promising bombing Dresden was off the table? If true, this could be a massive redpill on how the Germans weren't so bad, especially in comparison.

Already, comparing the bombing of England with the bombings of Germany shows a lot.

Fuck off you ungrateful chonga fuck, you wouldn't have had civilisation if it wasn't for Japan
t. honorary

Korea was well on its way to westernization though
Don't fall for nip propaganda
Everyone lies and slanders

Japan was completely undefended, the bombers flew over japan dropping test bombs called "Pumpkins" (because they were bright orange). The japanese were curious that a single bomber would drop a single bomb over their city then leave. They had no air defenses and it didn't seem to be a huge threat so after awhile they paid it no mind.

Then the real bombs were dropped.

Magnetic lines

Anybody got any sources for Japan trying to surrender before the bombs got dropped?

The Japanese allowed the communists to come to power in China.

All the bullshit about what the communists did fighting in the Japanese is just that, bullshit.

For what it's worth, the communists killed more people than the Japanese ever did.

And two nukes later, Japan's surrender was accepted.
And the Amis let them keep their emperor.

Amazing.

It's been known since the 90's

FDR knew of the attack well in advance, and could have maneuvered the entire Navy to safety.
Why do you think the American aircraft carriers were moved before the attack?

9/11 AND PEARL HARBOR ARE ONE AND THE SAME

It was an ending masonic/jewish ritual to conclude the WW2 which was the ongoing one.
If you look closely Hiroshima and Nagasaki are situated near/on 33 North and 33 East.
There was a reason why Japan was goaded into the war by Roosevelt and his cabal. They would have never attacked Pearl Harbour if USA wouldn't establish the oil embargo.
They were a pagan ritual sacrifice to Moloch and the start of the atomic age. And of course to whip the Emperor becouse he thought he was a God. there is but one.
This shit is highly symbolic.

better map with coordinates

They wanted USA to be the first country to use it, and they wanted to drop the bombs on population centers to showcase their destructive power, in order to make other countries fear the nuke and change warfare forever. Now, warfare is no longer about the actual fighting, it's more about creeping subversion and corruption from within, which is far better for the kikes.

Hiroshima was the birthplace of Japanese Christianity, and the only place where they remained numerous after centuries of persecutions.

Always been convinced that the ((( US leadership))) chose this target for this very reason !

Yet to find a good reason, the Japanese got the "lucky" lottery ticket.

The rumors about soviet invasion don't make sense, at WWII USSR naval capacity was nil zilch, if they invaded they wouldn't be able to sustain ground on Hokkaido, they would be cut off.

The US wanted an easy way out so to speak. Didn't want to compromise with the war time Japanese government.

Retarded move. Stalin had an espionage network efficient enough to steal your precious nuke in embarrassingly little time.

Your "scare" backfired big time. Had you delayed military muscle orgasm, you could've won Cold War in one strike by saving Nukes for USSR.

Nope, instead you atracted attention of all USSR spies to make USSR a nuclear superpower. Good job

Disinfo. Korean war easily disproves this.

Apparently the Japs were considering surrendering before then, but the Allies didn't want Japan to end up divided like Korea was looking like it might be (though the manga coming out of commie Hokkaido would be awesome), so demonstrated their power to the Russians as much as to the Japanese.
Of course, when they did try to surrender, some senior officers mutinied, tried to steal the pre-recorded speech the Emperor had made (they still thought it would be a blasphemy for the normal people to hear his voice directly), and put him under house arrest. But the record was smuggled out and played on the radio.
The 1947 New Yorker article / 1948 book version of it actually has testimony from a German who lived there, and who knew several Japanese Christians in his area. I think another of the testimonies is from a Japanese Christian priest.

Nagasaki was indeed Japan Christianity center for 400+ years. Jesuit convert missions started in that city since the 1540s at least.
IDK about Hiroshima on Christianity, but can confirm Nagasaki.

shills confirmed

Japs only country to deal with commies by the root, by directly assassinating any socialist speaker, see assassination of Inejiro Ijima.

Had to keep stalin from getting the northern islands of japan like he got eastern europe. The soviets were mobilizing, and had promised to enter the war in the pacific 100 days after VE day. Hiroshima drops on day 100 or so.

The object was total surrender of the japanese to the US instead of US/Soviet "Allies".

It was also an opportunity to intimidate the fuck out of old Joe.

Isn't the constant anti-anime shilling enough to convince you?

The espionage wasnt terribly hard, as a lot of the scientists who made the bomb for the US realized rather quickly that a world where only the US had the bomb would mean a lot of countries would get nuked. Hell we almost nuked chinese troop concentrations during the korean war.

What saved Kyoto was that the Secretary of War Stimson had honeymooned there bbc.com/news/world-asia-33755182

Yes, the Korean war…

But my point stands. The US wanted an easy way out and dug its own hole by showing their hand to the soviets, by the time the Korean war broke out full steam the soviets had built the atomic bomb, on top of that Korea's land connection to commie China.

KEK APPROVED MY POST

Looks like kek agrees that anime is a powerful weapon.

1. Display of power to the Soviet Union. 2. Scaring Japan into a surrender without needing to invade.

It always, always boils down to power. Nothing else.

t. 12 year old history pro

It's a 12 year old answer for a 12 year old question. Start asking the right questions and you'll get better answers.

It was after the Japanese had surrendered.

More importantly, WTF is that thing made off??

Research it and make it in to front armor of MBT!

Jap government was fascist. That's like saying Hitler was very pro-USSR because of.. Poland

Meh. Not very convincing is it.

Too late. Stalin espionage outranked yours, nuke would sound like a fairy tale had it not been used TWICE.

Testing nuclear weapons. A more relevant question is perhaps "why Nagasaki?". If you have concerns about human suffering then why nuke a second city just three fucking days after the first one and before the Japanese have had any time to realize the scale of what had just happened? Remember that this was 1945, the Japanese leadership getting coherent reports of something that had never happened before in history needed more than three days. Why not use the second bomb to force a surrender once they Japanese understand what happened; "if you don't surrender this will happen to another city".

The answer is the bombs drops were two different designs and they wanted to test their effects on real civilians. Little Boy was a gun type uranium bomb and Fat Man was an implosion type plutonium bomb, and the reason the second drop happened so soon afterwards was to ensure the Japanese would not have time to grasp what had happened and surrender.

In fact there were supposed to be three cities, Hiroshima, Nagasaki and Sapporo, but the third type (a gun type plutonium bomb called Thin Man) had failed to be developed in time.

Also for the summerfags in here: The bombs never had anything to do with a surrender. The US already knew Japan wanted to surrender and had offered exatly the terms the US would later impose (total surrender but the emperor would not be tarnished). Japan had sent messages through several channels, including through Sweden as a neutral mediator, but all acknowledgements of receiving these were concealed in order to stall a potential condition-less surrender before the bombs could be deployed.

In short the US knew they had been straight up offered the terms they really wanted, and since that was the Japanese's starting offer they knew the Japanese were desperate enough that could easily made the Japanese withdraw their single demand (if that had somehow been necessary) by either telling them they had a new weapon that would level their cities or by demonstrating it, and they responded by doing everything they could to avoid entering any negotiations that could end the war prematurely.

Also they censored some newspapers to make sure the public was not informed about Japan's desire to surrender but I'm too tired to write about that right now. The point is they took every precaution to avoid anything that could lead to the war ending, or make vaporizing hundreds of thousands of civilians seem excessive given the enemy's desire to capitulate, which is not what you do if you are guided by the pious desire to save lives. It is what you do if that looming peace would get in the way of your plans however. The Jewish motivation behind the curtains was probably mainly the desire of another great holocaust (burnt human offering) of their enemies.

TL;DR: The US knew they could end the war without wasting any further military of civilian lives by just bending Japan's arm a bit further in negotiations but instead they nuked two civilian cities of no relevance to the war before the Japanese had any time to react. Don't believe Jewish history.

To beat down the Tojos and win the war faster than normal means, because the Japs would have autistically stood and fought and kamikaze'd until the last jap standing.

The bombs helped the japs and the Allies in general.

No mass invasion, just occupation.

Does it look like a nuke went off there, or does it look like every other fire bombing?

This.

For what it's worth I'm completely supportive of the Americans use of nuclear missiles, the Japs were horrid little cunts during the war.

They also saved lives, believe it or not, because a land invasion would have been catastrophic for Japanese civilians and personnel alike.

Hello newfag. Everyone here knows Japan had offered to surrender, as explained repeatedly in this thread.

Now take your six months of lurking before you reply to another thread.

they knew the bomb over hiroshima would work. it was a gun type HEU weapon, there was no way for it to not work. They never did a test because it was guaranteed to reach critical mass. The Nagasaki bomb was more iffy (a PU implosion device), that why the trinity test was also of an implosion device.

Testing wasnt needed by that point. However, if you just drop one, they (your competitors and enemies) are going to wonder if you really have any more. If only one was dropped they could have easily assumed that the entire war had been spent building a single wonderweapon device and that there was no more nuclear threat until another was made. Drop two in a few days and no one on the other side will think that.

Finally a coherent reply. None of the other explanations made minimal sense when thought about for more than 20 minutes.

It was arms testing in real life brah. Not even needed to hide because most people can't stomach this and will come up with some "benevolent state" explanation

Wew!

t. burger that knows too much for his sanity.

Same to you, take your six months. No land invasion was necessary because Japan had sent messages offering surrender before the bombs were even ready to deploy.

Regurgitating what you read in mainstream jewish history books is not going to impress anyone around here.

I can tell you have no idea how evaluating a prototype works. They knew the bomb would work but they did not know how effective it would actually be since all they had were theoretical estimates of how fast things like the blast wave would degrade when not deployed over a flat desert but with masses of buildings absorbing it as they are demolished. If was not known how far from the detonation site the bomb would actually be effective against things like concrete buildings.

And that arm testing saved millions of lives.

And even then, the embargo and the blocks were killing Japanese for starvation

They have a ground war in Vietnam because they know the Soviet also has nukes by that point.

Same deal in Korea.

Effectiveness didnt matter, they built them to use them no matter how powerful (or not). All they needed to know was that they would be more dramatic than firebombing a city. It was about perceptions and the setup for the next great conflict.

and don't talk down to me, you are getting nonsense engineer sperg everywhere.

Don't mind me, just burger education kikeing kicking in. I'm a moron.

How?

You might have a point with the korean war and fucking Douglas MacArthur was willing to nuke the chinks, until Truman called for his resignation.

It saved Japan from an America or/and Soviet invasion.

in just 4 years you lose greatest weapon to biggest enemy because you couldn't contain your military orgasm muscle on an already defeated enemy.

good job

Erhm, Japan had already surrendered before the nukes. See

We're on Holla Forums newfriend. Most of us already researched minimally topics to fall for low energy disinfo.

Japan offered terms for surrender, it never officially surrendered.

Not to mention the Soviet wouldn't accept it, there's no fucking reason to.

To be fair the Soviet would have conquered a lot more if not the nukes.

In fact, the war is still technically going on between Russia and Japan since neither sides surrendered to each other.

No, without nukes as soon as they expanded, USA would send a few nukes to USSR and send some propaganda excuse. Tadah cold war won in less than 4 years.

Well of course there's arrogance of hindsight, but USA lost a once in 500 years chance there.

Same for North and South Korea. Simply Japan was defeated, therefore it was playing ground for testing new bombs.

Nukes at the same were low-yield and needed to be delivered by air planes and wouldn't be able to destroy heavily defended Soviet cities.

Fighting the Soviet right there would cause millions more dead on both sides, the Soviet would lose, but at what cost?
Do you think Japan would be better if it's was to be splitted into two like North and South Korea?

No, it wouldn't.

The nukes kept the Soviet from gaining half of Japan.

That's speculation by this point. In strategy many different possible games can happen, not just one that also happens to fit very well the narrative of what happen.

2 USSR cities nuked as surprise, and you would have USA as much stronger for 70+ years than it is/was ever.

of course, such was impossible after making such spectacle to worldwide spies in already defeated japan.

so you got 50 years of cold war.

Nagasaki and Hiroshima were only successfully bombed because the air defense was reduced to shit.

No such thing for the Soviet, they have strong AA defenses and a mediocre air force.

If he hadn't been fired we would probably be living in the fallout universe, sometimes I wonder if that would have been better.

The chinks at the time lacked nukes, and Stalin was very hesistant in helping them.

Destroying the chinks would perhaps win the Vietnam war for the muricans, since more than half of the munition used by the 'cong and NVA come from China.

Nuke testing wasn't the issue, espionage was. There were a lot of double/triple agents back then. The CIA was only just getting it's feet in the water while Stalin was going insane.

well yes. that's why keeping the nukes as top secret rather than making an opera on japan would've been better option in long term.

much easier to persuade spies to get blueprints after 2 cities got factually vaporized than saying "americans have a magical bomb, get the blueprints"

That's not to say the CIA isn't compromised already.

Never trust intelligence, CIA and KGB probably teamed up and owned both sides of the globe.

Idk, using nukes on the russian's commie allies would have been seen as a threat. How could it not be seen like that?

But in short term, what's going to stop the Soviet advance?

Nothing.

They would be in Japan to fight them and even nukes them there to halt their advance.

lol, with what agenda? remember that an agency requires funding and if you compromise your mission then the plug gets pulled.

To make money, duh.

If you fool both sides that you are really fighting each other, it means both sides give you money.

Jesus Christ, weebs, get over it already.
Without nukes, that pissant country wouldnt be producing all of the pedophilic hentai you retards love to fap to. The only reason it produces what you degenerates like is because of western occupation. Dipshits.

Well, point is, if only 2 nukes could have been used in actual warfare, they should've been saved to a more "between a rock and a hard place" crisis situation.

The way it was, even from an amoral point of view, you revealed your trump card to the whole world to send their spies to get blueprints.

fpbp

The SU only provided air support for the chinks in the Korean war.

Stalin had a falling out with Mao at the time. And Stalin too feared risking a Hot War.

War was in 1945, number of people in their 40s is minimal, war is war, people get irrational, no turning back the clock, etc.

Simply seeing things in hindsight, albeit arrogant, provide new insights to be learned for the future. It's an exercise in strategic thinking.

My counter-point is that you would use a shitload more nukes if we didn't use those two at that time, because the Hot War would be happening.

Sure thing, Goldberg.

The soviets weren't exactly rolling in money and the KGB weren't living like kings and queens. Trotsky's assassin spent 20 years in a Mexican prison. Some of them were diehards and others were probably thinking like you are, same goes for CIA agents. You don't go into an intelligence agency simply for power and money, that comes later. You don't subject yourself to polygraph tests and paranoia for that kind of shit. If you want money you go into advertising or get in with a lobbying group. Communism was useful in the same way that ISIS is, for the US, not for anybody else though.

And? Does that make the horrific murder of tens of thousands of fellow national socialists and their extended families justified?

Well, you would be wrong.

Look at this dude.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lavrentiy_Beria

He was NKVD, which was sorta pro-KGB. And he lived more than a king, everything he wanted, he got. Only after Stalin dies that he got fucked up.

It's one thing to fear a potential needless war, it's another to face the facts when it's at your doorstep. If MacArthur nuked the chinks then Stalin would have possibly gone to war. Right?

Possibly. But to be fair, we are all calmly discussing this without WWII going on, so we can see some rational options that at the time wouldn't appear in the heads of decision makers.

Even an opposer to nuke usage as a decision maker in USA against the Japanese, going back in time to WWII, would possibly aprove of nukes if only to calm down the panic that the Japs are not defeated yet.

To be frank, no one would know.

It's a toss up that one.

Does Stalin risk nuking the USA then get nuked in return for defending the chinks? I cannot answer that question.

Since that ten of thousand dead means millions live on, yeah, I would say so.

I would also remind you that the americans purposely left the old government to have power in Japan because they hated the Soviet, and this is very useful for the americans.

fucking monsters

Who? why the fuck do you even know what it's called? Weebfaggot piece of shit.

archive.is/1BTgM
Military advisers suggested that the first bomb be detonated off the coast of one of Japan's major cities as a warning, keeping the other bombs in reserve in case Japan didn't surrender. Truman decided to ignore them and decided to bomb two large civilian populations one after the other, demonstrating the same un-aryan callous brutality witnessed against civilians in Germany.

After Hiroshima was devastated, the Americans expected to receive Japan's formal surrender quickly. The Japanese did decide to surrender, but since their society was still so closely bonded to ancient traditions, they required more time to formalize a declaration of surrender suitable for their honor.

It is somewhat ironic that the second bomb detonated over Nagasaki just a couple of hours before the government was scheduled to convene with the Emperor and negotiate their official declaration of surrender. It is also ironic that it was the "Christian" United States that managed to wipe out Japan's Christian population, a feat that feudal Japanese warlords had failed to achieve for hundreds of years.

synchronicity witnessed

This.

The only reason japs advanced at all from being island monkeys is because of western contact.

Yuri is shit though.

Are the Japanese grateful for being nuked then?

(witnessed)

Ironically, because the nukes were used on civiies and everyone saw how fucking awful it was, the future use of nukes got deterred by everyone understand that there is no winner in full retard nuclear scenario.

We owe world peace to nukes.

She's the one who isn't (or least) gay.

Nuclear fission is a hoax. Nuclear fusion is very much real, but the fission prosess is fiction. There is no nuclear bombs. At least back in the day there wasn't. Hiroshima and Nagasaki bombs were hoaxs. It was a psyops to make the USA look more powerful in technology that non dare question their hegemony.

We know the chinese faked nukes, because the videos they released. USA released also videos and they pretty much are all done in movie studious and with trick shots.

Because of the nuclear threath the NWO could comence. The humanist and pasifist would use nukes a good reason to unite humanity before the nuclear holocaust would comence. It was a dialectic that if we wouldn't drop our national borders and our nationalism and accept internationalism and globalization and new world government we would do nuclear war.

It's all horseshit. There are no nukes. The science behind fission is not sound. The reason why mossad and cia keeps assassinating and kidnapping Indian and Iranian nuclear scientist is because they don't want them study fission as a phenomenom and discover its false, or they try to kidnap the scientist if they feel like they have discovered something in nuclear science that might be useful for them.

Anyway over 50 indian scientist workin on nuclear power and weapons have been killed or disapeared. Think about that.

Now you might ask why Hiroshima and Nagazaki were destroyed? And the answer is simple. They were easy to destroy, because the whole towns were made of wood and paper. The allies bombed them with napalm and took out the entire city less then a half an hour.

Because the whole town was made of wood and paper it burned fast. The connections with phonelines were cut fast and the information blackout was perfect for psyops. The USA government said they had dropped "nuclear bomb" that could whipe out entire cities. They used Nagasaki and Hiroshima as an example. Now most people when thinking of a city will think a concrete jungle with steel framed sement buildings. The idea that one bomb would destroy entire city sound horrifying, and to give evidence of this bomb they show the devistation of hiroshima and nagasaki.

The reason why those towns were selected was because they were entirely wood and paper. The reason why that stone monument in OP's picture is still standing is because it doesn't burn, it's stone.

Now you might wonder about evidence. Don't we have video footage of those blasts? Don't we have video of nuclear blast in general? Don't we have pictures of buildin the first nuclear bomb? Don't we have eyewitness testimony?

Most of you are familiar with holohoax and how USA:s psyops operations made black and white holohoax propaganda documentary which was shown during the Nurenberg trials. Just as they lie and fake shots there they fake shots with their alledged video footage of the nuclear blasts.

For example when you see that legendary imagery of those threes shaking from the blast notice that the video camera doesn't shake.

Even when that shot with the school buss gets hit by the blast the camera recording that school buss shaking doesn't shake at all.

Then there are myths of nuclear blasts. Some might have heard that Shadows stay in the center of the blast. This is ridicilous concept, but it was promoted as the whole nuclear myth. Shadows stay and you disapear if you happen to be at the center of the blast. This sound pretty much as crazy as some of the crazy holohoax stories.

I've always wondered, who is the guy in this photo? I can't find anything on him. Is he some kind of neo-Imperial?

The Japanese wanted to surrender on the condition that the Emperor will not be accused on the East Asian War Tribunal for war crimes. The US. govt. constantly rejected the Japanese appeal and demanded unconditional surrender. This meant for the Japanese that Hirohito would be tried for war crimes, therefor they couldn't accept it. At this point both the Japanese navy and the air force were completely destroyed, the only faction that wanted to fight longer was the Army, who still occupied great portions of China and Manchuria.
The diplomatic stalemate gave enough time for the Americans to finish the atomic bombs. Immediately after the bombing of Nagasaki the Soviets overran Manchukuo and cut off Japan from the raw resources. The Japanese army generals lost the will to fight and their government surrendered unconditionally. After the surrender the Americans guaranteed the safety of the Emperor, so he wouldn't be tried at the war tribunal. What this means is they could have ended the war in the Pacific months ago, but they prolonged it to be able to test the weapons on live subject.

And nothing of value was lost. If they had any self-respect they'd assasssinated FDR and allied themselves with Germany against the kikes or just stayed isolationist and not give a fuck about the Sino-Japanese conflict (which started this whole shitfest).

It was mainly done for two reasons:
1: Effects on buildings and living subjects
2: Intimidating Stalin
The latter didn't work, Soviet spies with the help of Klaus Fuchs a German scientist working on the Manhattan-project stole the blueprints of the Fat Man bomb and the USSR detonated it's first nuke in 1949. The American nuclear superiority lived for 4 years and they didn't use their advantage. They both developed the H-Bomb in 1952.

He's name is Zynkyoku Haku, he's on Jewtube. vid related.

The riddle me this, Professor: why did they sit silent on their yellow butts for three days, only to pick up the phone after we vaped Nagasaki, proving that we had more than one, and we were willing to use them?

Three days.

Interesting, any sources?

Yeah, let's more americans and japs die fighting in the invasion/defense of Japan.

Nice fucking idea.

It's true though.

The war was going on full spring, if the americans weren't going to invade, the Soviet would.

The true reason for the Jap surrender is the Soviets invading Manchuria and massacring the rest of their army which was there.

That force was their trump card until it got fucked.

Watcha sliding, rabbi?

Another inconsistency.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Japanese_War_(1945)
The japs had already surrendered on August 15, but the Soviet didn't let up and continue to conquer until America steps in and tells them to stop..

I don't know user, makes sense to me.

It goes directly against your narrative that the japs only surrendered because they lost Manchu.

In reality, they surrendered before the Soviet even fully conquered Manchu.

Uh, but you were saying the japs only surrendered because the Soviet destroyed their armies in Manchuria?

Fact is, they surrendered after the nukes.

I misspoke. The Japs surrendered because their Manchurian army wouldn't be able to be leveraged against the Americans if the Soviets are engaging them.

Did you read what I wrote you ADHD nigger? I wrote the shouldn't have gone to war at all, and even if they went the bombings weren't necessary. Neither was the invasion of Japan.

whats the point in having terror weapons if you dont cause terror with it?

Pretty sure the whole idea was just to force an unconditional surrender. We probably could have gotten a surrender out of them anyways, but killing 200,000 people almost instantaneously is a good way to say, "no, you will kneel, and you will be our bitch."

There's no fancy /x/-tier answer. The Allies wanted to end the war in the Pacific without a ridiculously costly ground war in Japan as well as demonstrate the power of the atomic bomb against a real target to threaten any future enemies.

A great many things the world is told about WW2 are lies, but this particular thing is pretty much just as it seems.