JARED KUSHNER ON TRUMP

THE KIKE SON-IN-LAW SPEAKS

archive.is/GV7OR

I honestly hope that the Kushners are just getting rused.

maybe they're self-haters? or maybe his grandparents were quadroon and so he's only 1/64 or something? honestly he doesn't look really jewy

Or, Trump could be inventing this whole thing, but that seems like a really stupid strategy, so…

Or you know, Trump is really not antisemite.

We already had this thread, Mordecai.

Bump.

Websites are suckin that kike dick over this too trying to meme jews being hip

Hopefully he'll fuck them over but don't get your hopes up since jews have married into the family.

Hopefully he'll be a goy-Samson and become prez only to collapse the jewish house of cards. Jews will kill him but he will become a saint.

See, this is why you use kikes as a shield in politics.

Exactly. All the retards flipping out over Trump having Jews in his family aren't seeing how brilliant an angle it is to protect him from Zionist treachery.

Why did you idiots go with the Trump = Hitler meme anyway?

That was something stupid being pushed by SJWs.

This. The reason Trump used Ivanka. CK2 style.
So he is safe before the parasites.

We didn't? We always said he was a gateway to greater things. We also just have fun with the Emperor of Man meme.

Also, even if we went with Trump = Hitler, so what? Apologize for nothing. Give no ground. Speak what you will, say the jokes that you will, and do NOT extend that courtesy to your political enemies and their invading brown hordes.

This isn't about honor. You can have all the honor you want. It's about moral goodness. And to allow leftists free reign to speak as they will is a moral fault. To allow muzzies and kikes the free reign to pollute is a moral fault.

It is NOT a moral fault to propagate right wing ideas of both fascist and traditionalist camps.

some did.

SJWs start a meme about Trump being the new Hitler that gets his memes from Holla Forums.

They do this to make Trump look bad.

People on Holla Forums believe the meme and run with it.

And again, this only matters if you have any more shits to give about their MUH NAZI bullshit.

Who cares? Let them wail in impotent rage about MUH NATZIES OY VEY.

Yeah he sold his own daughter in order to advance his political career.

And that's the kind of person you want in the White House?

A good woman of the nobility accepts an arrangement marriage for the betterment of the position of her family, and puts the greatness of her house above her own desires.

Well, as inconvenient as it may sound to most of /pol, not all "Jews" are in fact, a part of ZOG. In fact, I'd wager that there are more that are against, than are for, from my own interpersonal experience, although that only applies to american Jews who are not part of the banking system.

On topic though, Trump is playing a game that's over the heads of even AIPAC. His goal, from the few cards shown, is to force Israel and palestine to be merged. That's right people, BATTLE ROYALE! ZOG vs MUDSLIME! Who will win? TRUMP! lol.

Shit, the capital plan, the proposed moving of the embassy, it's all a well thought out plan. He's going to kill zog, Islam, and free those trying to escape both. Fuck, we all know this to be true, the ones who suffer most from Zionist rule are the poor Jews who are sold out to fuel the victim narratives, and fuck, Muslims blow themselves up, 'nuff said lol.

Chaim pls.

Nice concern shilling, but is there a better alternative to Trump? I'm sure Shillary is far more honorable :^)

The Hitler comparisons were around for Bush Jr too.

I don't have a problem with that I have a problem with me posting something that Trump himself said here and the response being spam and people accusing me of being a JIDF shill.

What's your problem with Zionism?

You want the Jews to leave Israel and come back to Europe?

Anti-semite is a fucking dumb word and you should die for using it unironically.

Before he even started running for pres, to a decent looking man with millions of dollars?

Not bad.

I stopped reading there.

You obviously haven't seen Jared Kushner's father.

Good one, Shlomoshe.