How do we reclaim the humanities

How do we reclaim the humanities from jews, niggers, SJW idiots, furries and faggots pol?

I did STEM and secured gainful employment. I wasted a lot of my early life on vidya. Only now am i scratching the surface of philosophy and literature and slowly realizing that there is more to "education" than the STEM meme. There is more to life than getting good grades and working for jews.

I would have loved to read and studied about classical thinkers like Spinoza, Kant, Pascal, Schopenhauer, Voltaire, Descartes, and debated their ideas and philosophy in a Non Pozzed humanities course….

Alas those days were gone before i was even born. Now the humanities are about faggots, muh 6 gorillion, PTSD trigger warnings, safe spaces…..

Is it because jews took over education and turned it into a for profit institution? Is it because EVERYBODY sought to be "educated" and thus diluted the meaning and value of education? Is it because we let CUNTS into the humanities ?

Humanities was corrupted by lefty faggots like Sartre, Focault. Foucault was a literal fucking faggot who cut himself and this faggot is a hero of the modern left wing.
This faggot is the poster child of the privileged lefty elite born with a silver spoon in their mouths, who hate themselves because they know they dont deserve it, and project their frustrations onto larger society.

We need to reclaim the humanities pol. We need to reclaim art. Art and philosophy are deeply intertwined and Jews with the complicity of women have corrupted both.

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymizer.info/?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWlUKJIMge4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wut

not a thing
>>>/retard/

Certain courses are by nature just propaganda organs. Gender/Race studies, sociology and English literature. I am the greatest /lit/ snob of any crowd, but it was simply a mistake to turn what is at heart a leisure activity into an area of study divorced from the study of a (foreign or classical) language. Sociology could be saved and there's nothing bad about it in itself.

History and Philosophy are alright. Though you'll find lefties in both of them. But they don't dominate either field as it is with Literature and Sociology. As you specifically mentioned philosophy, Analytic departments are less pozzed than continental ones and the obsession with logic has largely died out so that you'll be able to study Schopenhauer, Voltaire or Pascal if you really want at a higher level and the rest of those names are standard course.

Most Professors are not that intelligent really. They go along with poz because A) They're ideologues who will be removed with the wider political victory. B)They're cowards who just want to be left alone to research in peace and follow some vacuous humanist value code which offers them no protection against the guilt-tripping of SJWs, C) They're careerists in which case they'll align to a new ideology once that ideology controls the system.

Most of it is an organised propaganda effort pushed by political organisations and will go away once the political battle is properly won (by which I mean nooses). With no funding and a good purge academia will revert to normal with a slight bent towards the regime in power.

I agree with your opinion on Foucault wholeheartedly. The man had absolutely nothing original to say.

he was influential on people like nietzsche, you can't study philosophy and then ignore nietzsche.

i've made threads on this before. the humanities are basically the main "propoganda factory" of the left. all their ideas of "male privelage", structural oppression, contemporary marxist theory, etc are formulated their and then dispersed to the next generation of intellegentsia, teachers, and citizens in general (since some of these classes are basically compulsory). the humanities used to be the heart of western teaching. it's where the classics were studied. getting them back is really important.

that said…i've switched majors to math…for now. i just don't see some kind of "take over" as a feasible goal. presumably what we would need to do is go into the humanities in large numbers, do well while hising our power levels and then secure academic tenure. personally, i'm sympathetic to the evolian view that we are in a "kali yuga". there are forces at work that are beyond our power. the left is destroying itself, if anything we should help hasten that inevitable process, and strike once they are weak.

Get a fucking book you utter mong.

A wild shill has appeared!
user used filters report!
It's super effective!
Shill is BTFO

Was this how you imagined life, you disgusting fanny pinching shirt lifting cock gobbling sock mongrel.

I've decided to pursue an academic career in history specifically with your idea in mind. I know I can't change the system alone, but we need some professors and scholars out there who aren't pozzed if we want to make any sort of impact. There is no better way to reverse the grade school brainwashing than by working in that system to subvert it, and there is no better way to work against the propaganda machines known as universities than to rise within the ranks of it and change it from the inside. A good professor/teacher can break the programming and prevent it from taking hold again in students. If you can succeed in teaching people how think critically and examine evidence without bias, you are immunating them against all the poisons of the Jew. If I end up unemployed, well there's always trade school. I have faith in kek, however.

Nice argument nigger faggot

The post

Vote for Trump faggots.

Lets have a contest on who can deepthroat TRUMP's shaft the longest!!!

Trump will fix eberythingz. Trump is a messiah.

takes off pants

RWDS
REMOVE KEBAB111!!
Gas the kikes!!!!

Blows a pitiful load dreaming of things that will never come to pass

WE're MAKING A DIFFERENCE anons. Post more frog memes.

Get luck to you, friend. It's still too early tell, but maybe I'll get back in the humanities track. I was thinking of double majoring (math/philosophy).

Oh, and praise Kek. Our dawn is coming.

>>>/reddit/

Things like gender/race studies, sociology and the like are new though. Think of the classical liberal arts education and the men it produced: Grammar, logic and rhetoric, the very foundations of being able to think freely and give life to your ideas in a compelling, educated manner.

Arithmetic, geometry, music, astronomy. Focus on the natural order of things, of concepts greater than ourselves, of creativity. Add in things like geology, history, philosphy, maybe even economics and you have all that is needed to create a well-rounded, well-thinking individual. It's an education that worked for centuries and produced most of our greatest thinkers, military tacticians, artists, composers, politicians, on and on. You were not getting anywhere without that education.

What needs to happen is that most of the more recent, marxist-inspired humanities, need to be done away with. Sociology is not a real science, neither is psychology. Anthropology can maybe stick around.

How? First thing that comes to my mind is to be the change you want to happen. At least when it comes to art.

Simply arguing and debating makes it simply intellectual. Beauty needs to return and I'd say that any form of Beauty would shine brightly when compared to the modern art garbage that is produced nowadays. Most people probably don't even know if there is an alternative.

Though for humanities as a whole. Best would be to burn it to the ground and then remake it anew. Decades of constant corruption is not easily done away with. Realistically it would take at least one to three generations of a reformed education that has a clear focus on purging the marxism.

Since art graduates suck balls, maybe becoming an artist who has real discipline is a viable choice? Something to ponder.

Plato solved this problem 2300 years ago.

/watch?v=SWlUKJIMge4

anonymizer.info/?https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWlUKJIMge4

Liquidate them and start over. Also drop Marx and all related authors from the curricula, since theyre worthless

user, the point of this thread is to encourage YOU to READ / THINK.

You can reveal your power level and red pill people without being an autistic sperg. But in order to do that, and combat marxist SJWs you need a solid grounding in philosophy.

When BLM niggers are running wild and tearing shit up, most people look at it and think "Fuck these niggers", but at the end of the day they still maintain their egalitarian, left wing ideals because of the EXTREME COGNITIVE DISSONANCE.

They were taught to think and FEEL a certain way. When that perspective is challenged they are unable to cope, they are unable to reconcile what they were taught, with what they're seeing.

SO THEY DOUBLE DOWN. This is actually rational behavior. When faced with the unknown, MOST people double down. They become angry, violent.

Look at the fucking Orlando FAGGOTS blaming whitey for something a fucking Muzzie did.

Look at "ISIS ARE NOT "TRUE" MOSLEM". "DAESH".

Look at the fucking cucks apologizing for Islam after the Paris attacks.

You need a solid grounding in philosophy to be able to red-pill these people, slowly.

Yelling GAS DA KIKEZ, RACE WAR — will get you nothing. Maybe a quick death if that's what you're looking for. But it will do nothing for your movement.

Kek is a false god. Check em.

burn universities (rhetorically speaking)

humanities problem is mainly government guaranteed student loans, wich enable people to 'study' courses that are definetly not worth it

all dubs come from kek