Any coffee drinkers here? What's some great stuff I can get from amazon

Any coffee drinkers here? What's some great stuff I can get from amazon.

Other urls found in this thread:

prestogeorge.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you like canned coffee UCC is a good choice

I buy the cheapest coffee tin at aldis and drink it black

I like coffee but every time I do I shit coffee

I prefer beans that I can ground up myself.

t. hipster

I wish I had the time and money to get fresh coffee

Why don't you? It's rather cheap.

I never put much thought into it. Whenever I need coffee I head down to the Asian market and get a 24 pack of the stuff. and I can drink it on the go and it lasts a week or more

I have you beat…to my everlasting shame.
I'm addicted, addicted to Starbucks white chocolate double shots in a can.
I never drank the Jew bean until a year ago.
Now I spend three dollars a day for that bullshit.
I got a friend hooked today…
I bought him his first fix today.he text me earlier and told me he bought two more.

lidl isn't cheaper?

The free coffee at Publix is better than Starbucks.

Deathwish is quality stuff IMO.

Once you grind your own, coffee will never be the same and it's cheaper in the long run than buying it per cup. Here's my setup that works out very well:

It is absolutely important to get a conical burr grinder. Do NOT get a "grinder" with blades. That is not a grinder, but a chopper, and it totally pisses in the face of the coffee brewing process.

Also, get a scale that measures to the 10th of an ounce so you always brew a consistent cup of coffee.

Lastly, learn how to do pourovers by mastering the bloom process.

You will soon be making the best coffee on the block

Shite…. forgot about the filter.

You don't have to have this, but it facilitates a much cleaner flavor than using paper filters which 1) absorb the natural oils in the beans and 2) produce a papery-taste. If you must use a paper filter, you want to place it in your dripper and run hot water all through it to rinse out the paper taste (smell the water afterward and you'll see what I mean by paper smell). After that, brew as normal. I got tired of that extra step every morning, so I bought this filter which is amazing

Did you know they sell coffee pre-ground now? I couldn't believe it when I saw it.

That's fine if you want to drink coffee like a fucking pleb!

You are wasting your money buying/replacing these machine and wasting time grinding it to achieve the same result you get from buying it pre-ground.

Do you also use a manual lawnmower?

Lol

pls don't roast me for being a pleb but what do you use to grind your beans? I always buy ground coffe, and i LOVE coffee. Btw, try peet's coffee. They sell whole beans on amazon and everyone seems to like them. Like a better less popular starbucks

nevermind i'm a dumbass i just saw this dude's grinder + general setup.

Grinding your own is the first step. But if you roast the coffee yourself like I do, it's a million times better.

It oxidizes or some shit nigga. He don't have to explain it's science.

i think that's one tier i won't try to reach. too much goes into roasting as you have to wait for a time before the beans are ready to be ground. basically ends up being like brewing beer. i'll settle for the middle ground and grind beans. after all, they usually ship out pretty fresh in air-tight, co2-vented bags

You only have to wait like 12-24 hours after roasting. Just roast sometime in the afternoon and you'll be good. It's cheaper as well. I've gotten quality coffee for $5-6 dollars a pound, sometimes cheaper if you are lucky. In the end it's worth it if you want great coffee.

Coffee is for pussys. Get some green tea in your lives and while your at it grow a pair of nads for once in your pathetic lives.

kys

just drink soda. same effect

this stuff is pretty dope. my dad gave me a bag of it for some reason.

>>>/coffee/

The health benefits of green tea over coffee aren't even debatable. Plus green tea doesn't taste like shit.

yeah, it doesn't taste like anything at all. as well drink a cup of hot water.

teach me more senpai.

tea.

cold brew > anything

Warm brew that's been set to let get cold > cold brew

bump for coffee

amazon is shit

why?

coffee>green tea

There I just debated you nigger.

coffee is for fags

lol

this man knows whats up

gasses escape with the flavor

only starbucks baristas and customers are fags

prestogeorge.com

Nice setup user. Alwayd wanted to try chemex but I'm still stuck with bialetti. Just got me a hario skerton and buying beans at my local roastery.

Enjoy being a low test beta faggot

If you consume your green tea like this just kill yourself. Faggot.

Look at this guys, we have one of the world's leading experts on green tea consumption. Well hotshot what's the correct way to drink green tea.

Enema

fuck off Holla Forums

Rotom, best pokemon

/this

also cleanses from semen stuck in (you)r colon

I use quality tea bags and they don't taste while I grind my beans not so powdery

das rite
it's not coffee if oils aren't floating

I like both, depends what mood I'm in really.

I really hope you don't actually put milk in your tea like a fucking casual.