Baton Rouge Chimpout Watch: Kiddie Diddler Edition

Gub boi who dindu nuffin shot and killed by Baton Rouge police.

BLM twitter: twitter.com/Blklivesmatter?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

#AltonSterling: twitter.com/search?q=alton sterling&ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^searc

NoTheifsAllowed Livesteam: youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/hDgc8
archive.is/qgAhk
twitter.com/TrumpHat/status/750738194174513152
twitter.com/TrumpHat/status/750742515507163137
archive.is/3Oqio
archive.is/U8DFo
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23047/web
archive.is/b34qN
content.jwplatform.com/previews/Sc23DG7O-DH8wQcDr
archive.is/SnDto
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1426395661
nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/06/jpsos_david_michel_shot_twice.html
wbrz.com/pages/live-stream-3/
archive.is/FFmNd
twitter.com/illygirlBreA/status/750802202495557632
periscope.tv/w/1OdKrwVZeaYGX
periscope.tv/w/1ynKOPBADVEGR
huffingtonpost.com/entry/13-painful-facts-about-alton-sterlings-life-and-death_us_577d1220e4b09b4c43c1b14e
archive.is/voiRi
icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=571319&AgencyID=54068
liveleak.com/view?i=da7_1467820245
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1106466246081864&id=104399302955235&_rdr
archive.is/lZxH3
archive.is/mDdO0
twitter.com/hashtag/DeEscalateDontKill
facebook.com/makayla.taylor.7528
youtube.com/watch?v=pXbuP19AWDM
gofundme.com/2d3eze7g
ustream.tv/channel/test-me-bbbbb
periscope.tv/loudpack82/1LyxBldAVVkGN
periscope.tv/w/1LyxBldAVVkGN
ustream.tv/channel/heatherdemian
ustream.tv/recorded/89301597
twitter.com/the4th_duck/status/750861431810035713
mail.google.com/
skype.com/
freecarrierlookup.com/
20somethingfinance.com/how-to-send-text-messages-sms-via-email-for-free/
archive.is/COQpV
hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That nig has terrible teeth, if he had gone to the dentist once they would mos def have yanked them all out.
The officer saved his family dental bills when you think about it

southern cucks are about to get rekt

He would have gotten free dental in prison, which you and I would be paying for.

HEIL THE RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS
NIGGER HOLOCAUST SOON

DOJ investigating these cops. They will convicted of hate crime.

Civilized h'white protests when?

Wasn't the death yesterday? Why would they chimp out today?

I missed the limited chimping from last night, but the social media shitstorm going on today has me hopeful.

Please Kek, give unto us this bounty niggardy and asshurt

It happened really late at night so lots of people were asleep. To be honest I'm not expecting much but I figured getting a thread ready might be a good idea.

Can someone tell me why there are so many threads created, are the shills trying to hide something.

Niggers are lazy, have you ever met any of them that woke up before noon on his own?

Shut up faggot.

These Lugenpresse kikes and their headlines deliberately trying to incite the niggers.

how is making a sequel to a nigger death/chimpout thread that reached the bump limit a shill thread?

The single thread we had on this in the catalogue was already full, so I made one more. So there are now two. Amazing isn't it?

I love how they fail to mention cops were called because he threatened people with a gun

Glocks are shit. Glockfags like to pretend all their cost-cutting measures are "features".

The only reason Glock became a household name is that they sell at-cost to US police departments, and they've been doing it since the 80's. Every time some jackwagon asks his buddy what pistol to buy, that buddy invariably relates a tale about how is cop friend carries a glock.

CZ 75 B, 75 BD or SP-01 is where it's at.

I carry a CZ 75 BD Police model with handmade rosewood finger groove grips from overseas.

Lets get this out of the way first

From the other thread, on guns:

Glocks aren't the end-all be-all of pistols, but they're pretty simple and definitely reliable. Berettas aren't bad, but again, if you plan to CC, they are like walking around with a cannon tucked into your trousers. I'm not going to say they're shitty, but I'm sure a few anons don't like them for a lot of reasons.
The CZ99/999 is basically a Sig copy and made by the same folks who make the AK-47. However, I've heard mixed things about them as well. Feel free to chime in on the CZ. But the $250-300 price tag cant be beaten if you're a poorfag looking to protect yourself. As an added bonus, they are pretty fucking sexy (pic related). As with the Beretta 92, they are a military/police issue item and thus, they have some merit.
For a noob looking to protect yourself and not looking to start a gun collection, I still have to recommend the Glock.
I don't know where you heard they're shitty, but that just sounds like a hater. Different gens have different quirks and so forth, but idk if I would say Glocks are shitty. Definitely great reliability for a mass-produced firearm for the price.

Forgot to include pic

Selling music is a euphemism for drugs?

glocks are fine because they work. 75/85s are fine because they're highpower clones. don't know much about cz's newer models.

not a strength
not a strength
unnecessary
nigger the 75/85 is a highpower clone

don't dispute that cz's are good pistols, but you're a nigger

How can we help them ?
A Baltimore loot crew 2.0 ?

Those cops who are going to federal prison for killing the nigger likely used Glocks.

Spanish town parade is always a good time, I'm sorry to have missed it this year. Downtown BR really isn't bad since they cleaned the streets all the homeless and niggers a few years back.

Play the video on mute.

Now tell me when the gunshots occur.

Just to be clear, is there any evidence that supports the officers actions as being lawful?

No one here will bemoan the loss of this 37 year old 'laureate', for sure, but it is worth taking an objective look.

none. the video doesn't show the shots.
leftists only argument is he dindu nuffin and cops are bad.

Self-defence on their part, resisting arrest, refusing to comply, being armed and dangerous on his.

I've never been to BR but is it anything like New Orleans? As in all that colonial architecture with French/Spanish influenced culture?

Land and groove rifling is less prone to fouling, and can shoot cast lead ammunition (which admittedly I make) whereas polygonal prevents an effective gas seal while the bullet travels down the barrel, causing fouling and reducing accuracy, as well as voiding Glock's warranty.

Hammers can be recocked and decocked manually. Strikers cannot.

Not a direct copy, an improvement in everything but the locking mechanism.

If I were a nigger I'd put mother of pearl grips on there. The only options glocks have are sandpaper tape, poking it with a soldering iron and rubber. Neither classy nor appealing.

Religious zealots. Glocks are the white bread of the pistol world. They work, they're reliable, they'll put holes in bad guys and paper, but they're ugly as hell and boring.

Unless you want something with a decocker, external hammer, and external safeties, the glock will work fine.

Don't listen to this fag

9 time felon, two stays in the penitentiary, in possession of a weapon fighting with the cops, goes for his weapon, gets killed. End of story.

Let me play devils advocate:

At no point in the video does it appear that the officer's life is in danger. What probable cause did he have to use lethal force?

The nig had a gun on him, certainly, but I don't believe he reached for it during the struggle.

Every time I take a huge shit, I think of nogs. Then, I flush the toilet and wash my hands. Aterwards, I feel a sense of relief and cleansing.

That's the relevant part, did he actually do that?

Not outside a few streets downtown, no. It's pretty much just a large metropolitan area. Didn't see much in the way of infrastructure until the past century.

You don't wipe?

Of course he did. You don't believe the worthless street niggers claiming otherwise do you?

I'm just going by what I can see in the video.

Forgot image. Also check 'em

Based on the video it's difficult to tell. The fact that he's resisting arrest even as he's on the ground in combination with the officer realizing that he's carrying a firearm is certainly a doozey in itself.

You can hear the cops scream "gun! Gun!" in the video.

It's a shame that you can't see anything behind the car, because that's where all of the action is.

don't know about cast boolits, so I can't comment on that. but, I have thought about getting into it once I guy a home and have a proper shop set up. don't see how being able to shoot them is a realisticr advantage since almost nobody does. I have a glock and I pull a boresnake through it everyone once in a while. I don't notice any sort of decreased accuracy or anything over my other pistols/rifles that land/goove. lets jerkoff about rifling and get into ratchet, etc.

there are a lot of fine fighting guns and a quality one of any type is good. people need to stop jerking off over their favorite.

Do you know if the cops were wearing body cameras?

I'm trying to see how this will play out in the courts, and in the current political climate, they'll need solid evidence to exonerate themselves.

It's a potato cam view through a car window and most of the action is blocked by the car he's in front of on the ground.

fml forgot pic

Yes but they were knocked off in the scuffle.

Hey, I didn't even lay into their crappy chamber design that left the case web unsupported until 2009 and caused many a glock to kaboom. Or how Glock said
for 30 years until they silently corrected the problem.

The g/f and I have been refering to taking a shit as "taking a nigger" or "taking the Obama's sons to the pool" for a long time

Ok, then they'll have footage of them being knocked off.

Typical nigger shooting in Baton Rouge

why is this so important again?

t. Louisianian

Not at the time of the video being taken.

Legally speaking that goes both ways. The suspect needs evidence to exonerate his innocence just the same, he was being filmed resisting arrest while armed with a firearm, and as the rest of the cases have played out in court this can easily point towards a justification of the self-defense of the officer.

This shit happens all the time, it was probably the video and the fact we haven't had our monthly martyr yet.

t. fellow Louisianian

Because niggers are chimping out about it on twitter.

The police chief has said as much. The audio is clear apparently but no video.

Thread theme

Yes, I wipe. Sometimes I even use wetwipes. Then I get the water hot and scrub the hands with hot soapy anti-nogerial soap. Then, I feel relieved, refreshed, and cleansed.

The latter part sounds good then. I want the officers to be treated fairly by the courts, but I also want the evidence to be so razor thin, that it riles up the 85 IQ crowd, causally redpilling more people that know the inevitable consequence of pretending we share a civilization with them.

Who gives a shit about Twitter? If they're not hooting and rioting and stealing TVs for justice, then it's not a "chimp out".

*who do not yet know

Probably trying to invoke the Danziger Bridge incident. Except this is WAY different.

t. New Orleanian

The media, apparently.

Because it could snowball into a chimp out

Head over to the castboolit forums. They're good guys and the site gets a lot of traffic. Be prepared to spend around 80 hours studying before pouring good projos.

I'm at the point that I now powder coat all my bullets with an annealed alloy. Exceptionally cost-effective. Picking glocked brass out of orders of once-fired cases for so long has left me bitter.

How's it been down in New Orleans? Every time I go down there it's chock-full of niggers and the traffic is even worse than it is here.
Are the outlying areas any good?

I agree with the classy and appealing comment.
If you're looking for personal protection, class and appeal should take a back seat to function and reliability. If you shoot a nigger trying to rob you, he's going to die the same way whether it's with a Glock or a 1911 or a Taurus revolver. The ONLY thing that matters when it comes to protecting yourself is that you know how to use it, it's reliable and you feel comfortable with it in your hand. Everything else is secondary and if you wanna jerk off over your fun collection, then fine. But if you're a noob not looking to break the bank and keep your family safe, ignore the flashy shit and go with something that fires when you pull the trigger. Everything else just collects dust.
Having nice expensive firearms is great and collecting/smithing is a fine hobby.
If you ask someone about having a car to get to work and back, people will suggest a Camaro SS, but if you want reliability at a reasonable cost, maybe gold rims or 500HP isn't necessary. Maybe something simple and reliable is the best bet. That's why Glocks are recommended.

Then it's time to fire up our fake black twitter accounts and start a real chimp out. This twitter shit is boring as fuck.

New Orleans is 70% black. Of course it's full of niggers.

I live in the Quarter. I don't leave the Quarter except to go grocery shopping. It's the last bastion of White left in this city.

I hope you got a CC if you're in NOLA

How did you fare during Katrina?

you say that like it's a bad thing

is that the source of the glock-nade meme? I always thought they were a garbage pistol so I never looked into it.

they just woke up, and except to get their cigs and some drink, they probably won't come out until dark

One gets the feeling that the chimps who type out shit like below don't understand just how thin the ice is they're treading on. The U.S. has nigger fatigue, badly. We're sick of their stupid, violent savagery.

Again, a black man is killed by police. Again, again, again.

archive.is/hDgc8

Don't need one. Louisiana is open carry without license.

I got wet, but downtown didn't get hit all that hard. No flooding here. Just a lot of wind, rain, and debris. Was strange seeing an empty city, but then the military came.

glocks are trash. babbies first gun. they see them in cowadoodie 4 and have to go buy em. i was at the gun shop picking up my m1a and some manlet faggot was putting a glock on layaway cuz he plays lots of call of duty. he was a stupid noob faggot in big lifted truck.

A full-on chimp out that spreads from Baton Rouge to Nigger Orleans would be great. They could showcase their talents (killing, assault, sexual assault, property destruction, looting, throwing feces) on msm 24/7. This phenomenon would then spread to other areas of nigger infestation.

We had about ~250,000 nogs dislocated here to Baton Rouge. It was not a very pleasant experience. Most of the devastation in New Orleans was thankfully centered around the 9th ward.

Yep. If you buy one brand new it shouldn't blow up in your hands anymore, but they did every now and then for a long long time, and glock's response was consistently "not our problem, fuck you, we're the best, look at all the police who carry glocks" until quietly changing the design without calling it a new generation.

Texas used to be open carry. I don't know when that changed. Could probably look it up.

Stop trying to turn this into a gun thread you fucking idiots.

Glocks and CZs are great. M92s have lousy triggers and ergos designed for someone with hulk hands.

Glocks are fine, you autist. They're cheap, simple, perform well and will take more abuse then just about any other pistol out there because of hom simple they are.

Literally the only issue is that lead from unjacketed rounds accumulates more quickly. Unless you're shooting nigger-tier ammo or casting your own it's a non-issue.

Also means nothing. Striker-fired pistols have come a long way in recent decades.

A non-issue given how simple the guts are.

Doesn't rust or corrode.

If you're ultimately relying on anything but proper trigger discipline to stop you from shooting yourself then you probably deserve to shoot yourself.

Please tell me about the widespread reports of glock slides failing outside of the ebin glocknade maymay.

Smooth and compact with nothing to catch as it's drawn.

And the main reason that the police use them so much is because even the lowest common denominator can't fuck them up. It's a fine starter pistol and the aftermarket is huge if you want to upgrade for less than it costs to buy another gun.

Again: not necessarily better, just different.
See above
Not necessarily a good thing.
See answer #1
If we're going to play that game then I'll claim that it's a bastard child of the Hi-Power.
No ergonomics are perfect.
So do glocks. They're just cheap to begin with and have virtually zero collector interest.

yeah I've looked there a bit as planning/researching is my austismal bane. there is a funz youtuber in my area who does mostly videos on bullets and reloading who got me interesting in casting. gave great advice on where to find quality lead for free/cheap.

I've even looked into casting hollowpoints and whatnot as I'd love to be able to cast my own defensive ammo. shits so fucking expensive nowadays. I bought my first spam can of 7.62x39 for like $70 shipped to my door.

I'll have my own place and can start reloading/casting/do more than casual gunsmithing relatively soon.

Absolutely. I've only been able afford one limited/custom gun in my life so far and I love it. And, while I understand collecting and keeping stuff mint and whatever, all of my guns are tools that I like using. I'm rough on my shit.

Divisions between fuds and tacticool numales, etc have really been pissing me me off lately. Everyone has their favorite funz and ideas on how they should be used. There are very clear rights and wrongs, but a too many people fight viciously against each other in the inbetween.

Some glocks aren't so bad. My personal carry is a Sig P229 9mm.

It hasn't been open carry since the Civil War, I think. The reason why was because of some reconstruction laws.

Texans can open carry long guns without a license. Concealed and open carry of handguns requires a license. Open carry was just legalized Jan 1. It was illegal for at least 30 years.

Then find a happening and post it for us.

The thing is that it's not a horrible first gun to have. That's why it's decent. If your first fun is a Glock 19, for instance, it's really not a bad choice. As you get into the hobby, there are better options for sure, but if you're a noob, what pistol do you recommend for the price, functionality and availability of a Glock?

didn't mean it that way. hi power is a great design and cz makes quality firearms.

The video has obviously been edited to start just before the cops try to take him to the ground.

just got here
what's the situation?
are we at cat 0.5/cat 1?

Right now it's just twitter bitching and facebook shares. Nothing out in the real world yet.

Moreover, the people around you probably deserve to be shot by you as well just for being stupid enough to be near you.

there was light chimping last night. street blocking, harassing people in their cars, etc. niggers and lefties have been crying on social media all day. hoping for a real chimpout tonight

Reality according to a chimp: "Hey Joe, let's go fuck with that big nigger in front of the Haji Mart just for laughs."

Woman: Police Had Harassed Her Cousin Before

archive.is/qgAhk

The primary issue with Glocks that I have is the lack of an external saftey. Saw a video of a cop discharge his Glock while reholstering. The drawstring on his coat got caught in the trigger guard. Serious Glock leg going on.

Do these people have any idea at all of the rate at which blacks are assaulting, robbing, raping and murdering whites?

I have a cz52, which is not a good carry gun, but it has extra scary boolets.

don't be a retard when handing funz. it isn't that hard. thousands upon thousands of glock users don't shoot themselves each year.

the 52 is a makarov clone right? I've looked into making a ar 7.62x25 just for keks. I think it would be cool.

Cat 0 :( Timing is a bitch. If this would have happened last Friday night, then we might have had a nationwide chimpout.

Yeah that description will probably get your ass shot.

Thoughts?

twitter.com/TrumpHat/status/750738194174513152
twitter.com/TrumpHat/status/750742515507163137

how

all is possible with meme magic

dunno. I saved it and I'm no Holla Forums

Yes.

archive.is/3Oqio

Article is a couple years old, but topical to Baton Rouge.

I would post the gif, but the file already exists

Well, my thoughts are that hyperbole mixed with "literally" makes for worst opinions and arguments around.

top fucking jej m8

You were supposed to save it as gif, tard.

I hope you end up Glock legging yourself, faggot.

Niggers love to paint themselves the victim.

I really wish the white man was out to get these chimps, I really wish we lived in this bizarro world that whites actually have some sort of advantage. How great it would be, that these chimps would get lynched for literally anything, that they had to walk on eggshells 100% of the time.

#MardiGrasInJuly
#ReallyFatWednesday

hello newfriend
>>>/reddit/

Taking pics/vids of yourself doing stupid things with your firearms is the very definition of handling your guns in a retarded way.

Same here. Id never have a $3,000 1911 or some shit. I don't want to have to worry about scuffing it or babying it. To me, a gun is a tool. And I don't worry about my wrenches or sockets. All the time, I see dudes polishing their $500 snap on wrench sets and worrying about their $2,000 Matco tool boxes. If they break a tool, they have to wait a month to see the Mac tools guy and get it replaced. Meanwhile, my $50 set of craftsman breaks and I go to Sears the same day and it's replaced without question.
It's kinda the same way with guns for me. Plus, say what you will, but I enjoy doing custom Cerakote work. It's fun. But I'd never touch something that pricey with Cerakote. But with a Glock or a beater CZ, I can have fun with it. If it doesn't come out like I want, I'm not upset about it. Big deal.

That's not to say that I don't like expensive/nice stuff, but it's just going to collect dust and the primary purpose of having a custom firearm for me, would just be to show it off like a classic car. Lots of fun, but I'm not driving a '69 Chevelle to work every day and I'm not going to customize it. She sits in the garage.
But a '85 Cutlass? She's fair game.

Looks like we may get to see some chimping tonight. 3 hours and 15 minutes away.

Alton Sterling vigil set for 6 p.m. Wednesday in Baton Rouge

archive.is/U8DFo

Nigg Nogs are always the victim unitl they are not. They want to be "hard" and go around intimidating white people, but if they get stomped they are a victim. If another nigger fucks with me, I'm going Nigger hunting.

No, black people are very myopic and anecdotal. It's near impossible to get your average black to get outside themselves and extend sympathy to anyone outside their own race.

Some random Baton Rouge jigaboos from today niggerbabbling about what a goot boi he was and demandin' respeck'. Must be the warm up crew for this evening.

do you have a CNC?

Keon? WTF is a Keon?

it is back again, and boy were the austinites pissed about it

FN has an excellent warranty policy as far as I have experienced. Send it in and they replace it.

I wish. I have been looking at cheap mill/drill presses to buy when I move out of this rental. I just have normal hand/table tools. A mill is my next buy and a lathe after that are my priorities. fuck, probably a shop press before the lathe so I can do AK shit.

So you're saying glocks are shit and not tasty?

Holla Forums NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Cat 0 Chimpout forecast raised to Cat 1 in the greater Baton Rouge area. Secure all doors and windows. All whites are urged to remain indoors after sundown.

Ever have peanut butter and jelly on pumpernickel rye bread?

Possible Cat 2 before sunset.

They're our streets, we built them damnit.

it's happening

Niggers don't want to be held accountable for their own actions.

is it a money issue or a space issue? you can build a decent 3 axis cnc

I don't think so, but not sure, I'm a rifle guy, and not knowledgable on slavshit

Hoping this snowballs into Cat 5.

truthful quads
Should apply for their white cuck squad

Bro, I can tell you… The only time whites can go out around a nigger village is before 1pm. After sundown you want to stay indoors. Niggers sleep until 1-2pm and you're safe. After that, stay indoors.

wew

Disregard. I'm a fag and I read that wrong.

I don't see any chimping on thief's. Did the chimpout already end? That's pretty low energy.

That's the problem with (((SJWs))) too. They can not feel guilt, or remorse and refuse to be held accountable to any standard.

We've all got our fingers cross for the big one. Chimpouts are redpilling machines. At CAT 3, all whites living near cities need to lock and load.

←just another day in da "village"

I'm saying that they're boring.

Nothing yet, but perhaps something tonight. I'm honestly not expecting much but I've got nothing better to do tonight.

Supposed to be an organized protest/vigil in 2 hours and 45 minutes. If anything is going to happen that's when it will occur.

broadcastify.com/listen/feed/23047/web

Any Robert heads in this thread?

Agreed, and they put on this bullshit how they're perpetual victims and it's everyone else's fault why they can't get ahead in life.

Just how

These nigs are as predictable as the sunrise.

archive.is/b34qN

New video, not sure how to rip it. Faggot filming it turns away just as the officers shoot.

Don't know how to rip…pls no bully.

content.jwplatform.com/previews/Sc23DG7O-DH8wQcDr

Well, it will occur in the aftermath. The agitators won't call for violence. The violence will come later.

space, but mostly not wanting to move a whole lot of shit. they're taking me out of the my house in a bodybag. I never knew that cnc was affordable. do you have some recommendations?

glad I don't know. I just searched classy ghetto. or maybe classy ratchet. nigger shit whatever it was.

Kevin quit posting your dumbass site ,you just ban anyone who isn't a commie cuck lime you

I am a drunk degenerate

Kek has spoken.

Tears of joy as Alton Sterling's family contemplate their ghetto lottery windfall.

archive.is/SnDto

Still better footage than the other video. Blood starts coming out of his chest wound pretty fast.

Thanks for posting it.

ghost gunner is open source, meaning you can source the hardware and built it yourself, or just buy one for 1500 bucks.

Also the Tormach machines are OK for a hobbyist CNC, less than 10 grand but they are not what a HAAS machine is by any stretch of the imagination

The NoLimitNigga makes an appearance, earning royalties even in death.

Faggot.

UNIX-style systems don't use .whatever style designations to describe filetypes, they work it out with a different system that doesn't require them. Holla Forums runs on Apache so you can literally just rename a gif "whocares.jpg" and Holla Forums will recognize it as a gif and treat it like literally any other animated gif.

Lets see if this worked….

Thanks, I was just about to actually. Learned something new today.

File headers and file extension aren't required in any OS to match. The OS uses what is in the file headers. Though weirdly MS uses the extension to send the file to a specific program that it has set for that extension.

I suck at this shit.

thanks user. I may have known that, but I'm a bit pissed and only know enough about tech to get me into trouble.

Kill yourself already user.

I am doing it slowly with alcohol.

goooooooood goyim

Fingers crossed for cat 5 chimpout. Already locked and loaded.

save these pictures for when rach the WHITE DEVIL guy makes another shitty thread about pedophiles.

im so tired of pedo threads, every fucking day.

How does CNC stack up to just manually making shit on a lathe/milling machine? I can get my tolerances pretty fucking tight.

One last pic from previous thread, worthy of a repost.

Back later for the happening…

What word begins with “N”, ends with “R”, and you never want to call a black person?

That's when you leave isn't it?

Cat 4 is militia
Cat 3 is scary black assault rifle

Neighbor

near

I never want a nigger near me.

neighbor

Why don’t nigger kids play in the sandbox?

user, pls.

You know how the libfag mind works. Let me illustrate.

Take your pick.

cat 5 is apefrica. you will need a large, disciplined force to hold your own against it.

cnc is automated, so u just sit there and watch it while drinkin beer and making sure nothing fucks up. Lathes are dangerous as fuck

What do you call a nigger after his white girlfriend breaks up with him? Homeless

Mirderer

what ever his prison number is

What do you say when you see your T.V. floating around at night? “Drop it nigger.”

Welp, that's that.

I hope that the nigs go absolutely nuts when both cops walk, the family gets nothing and whatever (((lawyer))) takes up their cause loses a ton of money.

cat. 3 is akin to the LA riots, you need rooftop Koreans and a militia.
cat. 4 you get the fuck out, it's South Africa-tier.
cat. 5 is planet of the apes.

Why are there only two pall-bearers at a nigger's funeral?

Trash cans only have two handles.

How many kikes can you fit in a VW?

10,000. 2 in front, 2 in back and 9,996 in the ash tray.

same hyde talking about his mass killings

For all anons wondering about the official chimpout scale.

Oh yeah, we're gonna get a chimp out boys.

Just wait till these guys get scott free.

True. Cat 3 would be fine. My area is prepared for up to a Cat 3.

Videos like this should be mandatory viewing

If we hit a nation-wide CAT4, can we then hunt niggers at will without fear of punishment?
The Ferguson CAT3 didn't quite get us there.

If we hit Cat 4, it's Nigger season.

No.

Maybe, leaning toward no.

Soros isn't pumping tens of millions of shekels into riots anymore.

I'm thinking Soros invested heavily in a few in hopes that there would come a time when niggers would do it without payment.

When you train a dog to sit, you give him a treat every time, but only at first. After a while, you expect the dog to sit on command without the reward. The reward only builds conditioning, but once they're conditioned, it comes without the reward.

the worst it's probably ever been was the la riots or katrina and those were class 3. people still got prosecuted after those incidents. I'd suspect that after a class 4 there wouldn't be systems in place to prosecute you unless it was well after or you gave into milita lawlessness.

Well, he literally dindu nuffin, not that it makes a difference to those who are looking for an excuse.

jesus, what a joke.

1968 would disagree that the worst it's been was Katrina/LA. Actual riots erupted in many Midwestern cities simultaneously. My great uncle was shot coming home from work in Detoilet. He survived and made it to my grandpa's house and eventually the hospital. Nobody was punished.

Not disagreeing, but just saying 1967/8 was worse than LA or Katrina.

Maybe. Though if he did that ignored the undeniable fact of genetics and nogs being lazy as shit.

Just like the end of this video says;
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

@4:00

could be. my father/grandfather told me stories of sitting on the front porch with rifles during those riots despite. I forgot about them and honestly don't know much about the cause/or extent other than their stories.

Shitskins are getting angrier by the day. Lots of comments on Twitter about how white people are inbred and "killing America".

Niggers are lazy, I'll give you that. But niggers are also flashy and they love to loot. Gotta be in the spotlight 24/7. Niggers are lazy as fuck, but they always manage to muster the energy to loot/rape/burn shit to the ground. It can go either way, really. Furthermore, isn't Soros on the Rothschild payroll? If he is, money is no object. If Soros wants a riot, he can definitely pay the money to get it.

If it's habbening already yes. The spark hasn't been struck and the fire hasn't caught yet.

It's certainly educational.

Additional educational vid attached, with a better liveleak version here: liveleak.com/view?i=b97_1426395661

What the fuck? How has it not exploded?

Impressive it held together.

What a great post and what a great get
Nice save there user
I'm going to steal this dank ass meme now >:^)

What happened?

no literally. plz explain

TRIGGERED

8x

Nice trips. We will know if this mild chimpout is the stuff of legends or not within the next 8 hours.
Then again, we'll have to see the trial. If the nigger was indeed armed, our chances for the Great Chimpout go up exponentially - unless it's cold outside when they're tried. Niggers will not riot in the cold.

There aren't enough stars in all of the galaxies to properly rate that.

If you shitlords manage to set up some sort of Twatter chimpout alert system and rustle a bunch of cucks with it you would shoah my sides.

low powder charges. not enough to push the bullets out of the barrel or enough to blow it from overpressure.

That just makes no sense.

Though a trial like this may not get heard for months. So it won't be hot, but it won't be cold.

It should be legal to put down niggers who attack people just like we do to dogs.

nigger kid killed a white cop down in the new orleans area not even 2 weeks ago, in cold blood ambush, and not a PEEP from the (((media))) cocksuckers

nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2016/06/jpsos_david_michel_shot_twice.html

RIP Deputy Michel

RIP

I used to live in the south. When it was 40 degrees, it was cold.

I laugh now about it while hunting and ice fishing, but yeah, if you're from the south, 40 degrees is practically snowsuit weather. I admit I don't know how cold it gets in Baton Noir, but anything south of 50 degrees and niggers freeze.

God damn it, I fucking love you dude.

Keep it up 10/10

think wogadishu 1993

I'm a WIfag and I live right on the lake.

it's been nonstop since the Clinton Foundation threads got started in earnest, not much we can do about it

MIfag, also on the lake. Huron, to be exact. But I remember thinking it was fucking cold in the winter in Alabama. It snowed one time in the 4 years I lived there. People were taking pictures as if it was some scientific phenomenon.

I hear the roads are unusable if even a quarter inch of snow falls in the south.

yeah, I'm from the mid atlantic and now live way north. I wore shorts until is was like 35 until I was stationed down south, we'd bundle up in snivel gear below 40.

Not my OC by the way…wish it were though.

Did you cuddle each other like faggots for warmth?

Wish I had the pictures of the 30-car pileups in SC and TN when it snowed there a few years ago.
People actually abandoned their cars on the freeway and walked home. Top lulz all around. Proud southerners in 4x4 lifted trucks, can't handle an inch of snow. Quite funny.
Meanwhile, with a rwd Ranger with an empty bed, I trek my way through several feet of it every winter.

FWD is better for starting from stop and traction

RWD is better for turn accuracy and handling

At least in my opinion.

The South's highway/road crews also aren't set up for freezing precipitation because it's so infrequent. It also tends to be more freezing rain and sleet than snow. Add in driver inexperience and the South shuts down with any appreciable accumulation.

The real question is how this lardass fit inside the motor.

What would happen if the south got 10" of snow in one morning?

I like rwd in slick conditions because I know exactly how to compensate for the fishtailing. Just a skill I acquired. I carry sand around for emergencies, but only had to use it once.

You would see the National Guard in humvees rescuing people.

only a couple times when we weren't allowed to bring tents and had to sleep in the snow/cold rain

Shut down. Black ice shut down some highways not too long ago, a few years back. People were told not to drive unless it was an emergency and got citations if they could not prove they needed to be out in my city.

faggot.

What if I showed my WI license to show proof of experience with driving in that?

Are y'all kiddin me?

Ain't nobody ever drove in nothin like this, yankee! The ground is all white! It's end times, son!

newscaster

… Couldn't I just drive away?

I guess they do have chains but that only means I can 'drift' around corners and they can't.

Did a cock get burrowed in your ass for warmth?

charter arms 44. bulldog, only handgun I carry.

my dad gave it to me when he died, it was the only thing he owned
;_;

I'm sorry user. Cherish it. Give it to your son.

your dad probably should have sold it and bought some clothes

Not sure. There weren't enough cops to enforce. It was meant to deter more than anything else.

They honestly have no idea how we drive in the snow. They see it on TV, but they don't really understand crystallized and frozen precipitation.
Putting snow in front of a southerner is like giving a nigger a math equation.

Check your clothes privilege user.

only if you can go back in time prevent yourself from getting pozzed

the only thing of value

he was living innawoods crapshack out past Glenwood. He crapped in an outhouse and lived off of fish. I'm amazed he even made it to 70.

Eating fish is healthy ya dummy

Is there going to be a chimpout tonight or what?

wbrz.com/pages/live-stream-3/

Local baton rouge news

Yeah I was just fucking with you and being pedantic.

Sucks it went down like that for him and you. I'm crazy as shit and will probably end up like that. Have friends/know people who have gone hermit in dirt-floor cabins, the hills, etc. Buying a place in the next 6 months or so and if shillary wins it will be one of the hunting camps hours away from the nearest permanent resident I've been eyeing.

Been prepping to live on my own and I will enjoy it despite being away from friends and family. Will suck for everyone else though.

I suppose but exclusively?

I can't imagine you'll be getting your daily values off of fish alone. I'm not a fish guy either.

If Hillary wins, we should buy several thousand acres in Montana and train/live communally until civil war kicks off.
I'm halfway serious about that.

How do quadriplegics wipe their ass after taking a huge dump?

Do their anuses even work?

sage for offtopic

They use a colostomy bag. Google it at your own risk.

I wanted to get him to move in with me but he was ridiculously stubborn, some crap about how a man needs to be self reliant.

Honestly I didn't really want him to stay with me, he reeked most of the time and he scared the shit out everyone I introduced him too. I just hate seeing him live like that, and the drive takes fucking hours.

catheter bags and sponge baths.

good luck on that. buying cheap land in areas you think you could isn't easy anymore. costs a lot of shekels. legally building on it is another headache. I'm prepared to have a small homestead in an area that can be expanded with friends and family's homesteads.

If shit is truly fucked, I'm buying one of the places where no one will ever find me. Seriously these places are down miles and miles of unmaintained, out of use logging roads. Then we'll do whatever the fuck we want.

no

You'll just turn into moose fuckers.

This is that Pink Lives Matter parade float. Hilarious shit. I know which town I'm moving to if I ever immigrate to the US from the vast, frozen tundra of [CURRENT YEAR] Land.

WEW

I know I can get some true off the grid land in the UP at about $100,000 for 150 or more acres. I figure you could train a small militia and live off the land, if you had enough skill, with that. Up there, there's nobody to tell you that you can't build whatever you want without permits. People have been doing it for at least 50 years.
Work the land, train, hunt, learn, manufacture ammo, etc. I assume civil war would break out in less than 4 years of Hill-dog. Consider it like a short tour of duty in Garrison until shit hits the fan. At least you'd have a fighting chance.

So is there any evidence this time the cops were legally in the right?

Don't get me wrong, the world is a better place without a literal multiple count felon in it, but from the video it looks like a pretty cut and dry case of a youth getting the Ben Garrison special.

I've heard he had a gun and was reaching for it but he looked restrained in the video.

I can understand that. If I saw one of the people I knew like that was at the local eatery/store I'd go in as often as I stopped.

Dunno where you're from, but the documentary Dead River Rough Cut gives insights about hermit/loner types in my region.

not a mudslime. I don't fuck animals.

That's about the prices I'm used to. finding thousands of contiguous acres for sale is the hard part from my experience. I'm buying acres in an area that has more for sale so I can expand. Won't be able to buy more than 50 and have a house with the mortgage I can get.

He was 37 user. He had the IQ of a baby if that's what you mean

Filtered.

Just watch the video before commenting.

OMG!!! are you a white, Christian male?

Filtered.

I'd like my land to be adjacent to state forest, actually. If shit hits the fan in a real way, the land would be mine, basically. If it's civil war and everyone for themselves, nobody will be around to kick me off of it. If they try, well… The forces of several hundred men might have something to say about that.

archive.is/FFmNd

My fucking sides.

we've had multiple conversation chains that you pick up and drop seemingly at random. exactly how much nigger cock do you suck?

my #1 property is in a horseshoe of 2000 acres of state preserved land and there are around 300ish acres besides the property I'm loooking at to be picked up. none of it is built on.

you're on the right track.

Louisianian here, Central Louisiana is fucking GOAT.
If you ever move down here we can shoot guns together, drink moonshine and hang.

We need to maintain a running list of such articles and their authors.

It drives everyone I know absolutely insane. Because they'll forget everything about the conversation and I'll remember every single detail.

At first they started saying I was a liar and wrong about what had been said and in what way in the conversation. So I started recording conversations.

Everyone hates me.

Everyone hates you because you're a faggot. I know we've had these chains because because I mentioned them. If this site wasn't still broke to fuck I'd filter you.

Sorry if I wasn't clear. When I say youth I mean "youth".

Didn't know there was another angle or that there was a part where the cop pulled a gun out of his pocket. Should have fucking known better.

Nigs gonna fucking nig.

How long have you been here?

Black Friday nigger. Got myself a pretty ok drill press for $100 last year. Not the best but it serves the purpose just fine.

It's summer.

I've been at work all day and barely heard about this beyond a few screenshots of Dindu #53714 on the ground and crying from normalfags.

I'm just talking about just in this thread. We have IDs. How much of an autist are you?

>>>Holla Forums for serious

I've had my eye on a cz p-09 for the longest time.

Wew

That's not what I meant. I meant how long have you been lurking Holla Forums

What the fuck is there to set up? If there's more than a couple inches of snow then you slap plows (~$300) on chained (~$100) DoT trucks (they make ones that mount on cow-catchers for exactly this goddamn reason) and follow up with salt (~$60 per metric ton plus ~$1000 for an industry-grade spreader) and/or sand (~$25 per metric ton) and if it's less than a few inches of snow you just salt it without plowing.

You're looking at $1500 per truck for equipment that you can probably keep using for half a goddamn century with how little snow there is plus the cost of salt and sand and a place to store it. I'd say that's probably a worthwhile investment if it prevents the entire area from shutting down for several days during a travel season.

You forget you are talking about the government. The logistics of getting all that stuff together in a short period of time would be moderately difficult for your average person so that means its impossible for bureaucrats. Fuck every damned year in NY they aren't prepared for the snow and roads go unplowed for a week or more.

I don't. I have color IDs enabled but mostly ignore them.

/k/ here, Glocks are fine and would recommend them even though I personally hate them. They are the Toyota Corolla of the gun word, a boring gun which does everything you need to an acceptable standard at a price point which most people can afford.

The glocknade meme comes from the first-gen 10mm handguns which were only engineered to withstand factory ammunition and when handloaders loaded it to the highest SAAMI pressures it made the guns go boom since they weren't capable of withstanding it.

Its a revolver, the cylinder gap allowed the gas to escape without causing an overpressure situation.

He's with Kek now.

That's what I thought it would be, but I wasn't 100% sure.

Chans/ imageboards since 06/07. Holla Forums infrequently until the Trayboon chronicles when it became a staple.

I got lazy and went straight to Holla Forums right away instead of investigating.

Holy fuck. What do you make of this Holla Forums? Doesn't look like he was going for the gun.

There's nothing to really "get together", though, and that's my point. It takes maybe 20 minutes to chain up, bolt on the plow and attach and fill the salt/sand hopper and a fucking chimp could do all of that. Once it starts snowing just call in whoever's in charge of maintaining the fleet and have him and his people put in a few hours of overtime to get things ready for the next morning.

Really? Because you should never give the benefit of the doubt to niggers. Ever.

periscope.tv/w/1OdKrwVZeaYGX

periscope stream

Yes it does, look at his right arm. The gun was in his right pocket. Look at him trying to shove that arm into his pocket, with the cop on top of him trying to grab his right hand to stop him.

It was more of an "oh god damn it now they're never going to shut the fuck up" reaction than anything. Wasn't as immediately obvious as the other ones what the context was.

LOL NIGGER REACHING FOR THE GUN AFTER BLOWING "BRAINS" OUT.
Its like they are animals.

As I already said, it's not worth discussing snow with a southerner.

Like I said, explaining snow/snow removal or driving in it is like asking a nigger to explain the theory of relativity. They don't get it. Just wait until they reach critical nigger population and wait until they move north to escape the abundance of nigs.

It was pretty fucking obvious that the cops were legally in the right, even more so than the other dindus that got whacked.

Goddamn seems like Baton Rouge has shitty wireless service, nothing is staying up.

Sounds like a fun time, southern friend.

Why are niggers trying to make a child molester a martyr for their nigger movement?

I really don't understand what happened here. Was the dindu reaching in his pocket?

Because they're niggers. Nothing beyond that needs explanation.

Pay real close attention to the right arm dude.

His gun is taken from his right front pocket after the shooting and that's where his fucking hand goes to; the officer then draws on him and only fires when the nig tries to buck the other officer and free his right hand.

Yeah, going for his pocket is what made the cop draw on him. He then kept going and tried to free his right hand despite having a fucking gun in his face and the cop shot him for it.

no link, just what i heard from the radios

yes, look at his right arm

ayyo hol up dem poleece can't shoot us only we canz do dat

Is it confirmed that it's a gun? It looked too small to me but I can't tell. Either way he was reaching for his pocket.

Why did the cop roll over him while the other cop was shooting? What happened with that?

he was STILL wriggling for a minute after, THAT is why you need to shoot attack niggers cold

So let me get this straight:

This cunt was known by the police for minor offences (such as possession of marijuana) and had served jail time for these offences. He's a suspected gang member and guaranteed thug. The police get a call from the shop that he is illegally selling pirated CDs outside of saying that he threatened a man with a gun outside their store. The police come to question the cunt and he starts getting angry and starts kicking off. The police attempt to arrest him under suspicion of causing the previous offence and for selling illegal CDs but the guy resists arrest. They even go and taser the guy but the cunt's so big he just shakes it off and starts getting angry. One police officer then rugby tackles him and takes the cunt to the ground before attempting to restrain the cunt. You can then see in the video that I posted that one police officer is struggling with the cunt's right hand. The police officer notices the cunt is trying to get the gun in his own pocket. They then shout warnings at him and point the gun at him but he continues. So they shoot him because they feared for their lives.

BUT HE DINDU NUFFIN.

Other cop wasn't shooting him numbnuts, the cop who shot him was the cop on top of him.

Not sure yet, but it could of been a pea-shooter for all we know.

The chimp pushed the one cop off I think.

He was pushed off by the dindu.

New Orleans and Baton Rouge (and my state's capitol of Atlanta) all seem like they'd be such great cities if they weren't filled with Dindus.

Niggers are literally why we can't have nice things. That and kikes I guess.

IT BEGINS

Something seems to be going on in San Francisco on NoThiefs stream

I'm watching this stream
periscope.tv/w/1ynKOPBADVEGR
and I haven't seen or heard anything

No he rolled off the dindu after shooting him dead, rewatch the clip

I'm not going to side with the cops here, since the body cameras falling off just sounds fucking suspicious… BUT, the guy was a fucking womanizer, a pedo, AND had a concealed firearm while being a convicted felon (illegal), in an open carry state, where it's still illegal even if not a felon, for it to be concealed.

Anyhow, anyone want to help redpill these comments? huffingtonpost.com/entry/13-painful-facts-about-alton-sterlings-life-and-death_us_577d1220e4b09b4c43c1b14e

Oh, that makes a lot more sense. Thanks.

I did watch the clip, I re-watched it, he was pushed off.

LOL

Yeah, try push off a 200 pound man while getting a chest full of .45. He wasn't pushed off, he rolled off. Watch again.

Is .45 a common police round?

I figured cops mostly used 9mm these days.

Where does it say he's a pedo? I haven't seen anything.

I wouldn't be able to do it, a 6ft+ man could.

Rach, pls.

archive.is/voiRi
archive.is/voiRi

Thanks user

Actually I'm not sure what cops used. I just imagine that they would use .45.

The Dindu isn't 6ft though.

Shit, carnal knowledge of a juvenile.

Didn't just happen, but good catch

Are you somehow surprised?

Are you one of those fags that think only white males are pedos?

9x19 and .40S&W are by far the most common.

82 NIGGERS SHOT IN CHICAGO ON INDEPENDENCE DAY

Unfortunately, niggers are a terrible shot and only 14 died.

Black lives matter you fuggin RAYCISISSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Check my fucking ID you cunt. I was asking for more information about him being a paedophile because I want to BTFO faggots who try to scream "BLM" about this. I also expressed shock because how can a person even rape a thirteen year old girl AND get sympathy from the media. I am disgusted.

link?

Damn, They gave that nigger an autopsy then and there.

icrimewatch.net/offenderdetails.php?OfndrID=571319&AgencyID=54068

Chicago youths celebrating 4th of July: liveleak.com/view?i=da7_1467820245

She tried to warn us

NEW VIDEO BETTER ANGLE
Can't webm or anything. Sorry.
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1106466246081864&id=104399302955235&_rdr

AY YO HOL UP

YOU TELLIN ME NIGGAS STILL BE SELLIN BOOTLEG CD WHEN WE GOT DA MP3?

SMH

see

Disregard I suck cocks.

Why is his surname "Sterlings" in the sex offender registry?
He's clearly the same guy, so why is his name listed differently? Did he do this in the hopes that it would make it harder to discover? Was he illiterate enough to have made a mistake like this? Could it be a simple clerical error?
archive.is/lZxH3

Nah. Those comments alone are worth the post. I feel like I'm just about immune to these peoples stupidity. I mean, sometimes they catch me off guard but these comments. Don't phase me a bit. I'd like to kill them all but that's about it.

Check out the aliases.

He probably, at one time, tried to add the "s" to the end to confuse cops.

God, even photoshoping a picture of this animal It's like I can smell his foul stench

Holy shit is it really that hard for niggers to talk like people?

It's fucking obvious Holla Forums you fucking raycists.

I own both

Glock makes a better carry gun, and parts are dirt cheap. In almost every way they're more practical than any other handgun on the market.

…and I hate the CZ epoxy finish and DA/SA decocker bullshit.

Striker fired or SAO for me

These fucking niggers with their dumb conspiracy theories

:^)
Also,

Are they going to chimpout tonight?

if i get dubs

allow me

Nigs are unpredictable. Nobody knows.

Isn't that vigil happening soon? We'll know more when that kicks off.

>ctrl+f>'''gofundme'''>0 results
archive.is/mDdO0

Pic related, for future reference.

That sounds about right. I want more evidence though, if it exists.

We can only hope!!

but probably not

Definitely looked like that nig was fighting to get into his own pocket.

I wouldn't have given him that much time to comply.

Snoop Dawg on sound!

NTA stream is up

It's nothing

It won't be dark for at least one more hour

How'd all that spaghetti sauce get on that black teen's shirt?

Should we start a fundraiser to help the cops cover their legal costs? I would love to see that happen again.

It was mom's he spilled it.

We should raid that comment section.

How come niggers can't hold cameras still when important shit starts happening?

So, what exactly happened? I think I saw one of the cops pull a gun from the nogs pocket, but does it justify the shooting? What made the one cop fall over? Was it him or the other cop that shot?

Fucking niggers can't do anything right

LETS GO GET OUT T-SHIRTS MADE MY NIGGA DINDU NUFFIN DESE CRAKA ASS WITE PEOPEL BE KILLIN US YO

So any chimp outs?
If dubs, chimp out

Now's not the time for chimpouts, that comes later.

He looks like a gremlin

almost

inb4 I get called alphabet

I'm willing to chimpout if these officers get charged or put on trial.

You're no better than a nigger.

Very nice

yawn

You wouldn't pay rightful retribution if these cops are wrongfully charged or convicted of a crime they did not commit?

You're what's wrong with the west and white cultures. You're why niggers are here. You continually compromise your position until you're a libshit.

I'd be surprised if anything happens tonight. I'm assuming the police will stay well away from their vigil/protest, give 'em room.

There's a different between chimpout and retribution.

x>>6600661

The police are really good at preventing habbenings.

oops, wrong one

Maybe poor choice of words. Muh bad. Here;
I'm willing to go down and protest in solidarity with the officers if they get charged / convicted for rightfully and legally killing a violent criminal.

Alright you nignogs

Is it happening or not tonight? Give me at least a CAT 3 chimpout lads

Who was filming that? Another cop or a bystander?

That's a big fun.

Cat -1

Nuffin gunna habben.

The store owner who probably called the police to begin with but who is now siding with the nogs to keep them from destroying his store.

1 - the police have gotten WAY TOO good at dealing with this
2 - Soros and the like have stopped sparking the fire. They know what will happen when the fire rises.

Sig-Sauer P225.
Great service gun, the only problem is they're as expensive as gold plated shoes and the bluing comes off easily, but who cares about beauty you want a gun to go bang bang bang.

Sorry but could someone give me a run down of what the hell is going on? Doesnt seem like im getting much info here about this. Just that someone got shot and everyone is shitting themselves over it.

"Carnal Knowledge of Juvenile"
Sounds sexy, boys and girls.

basically he fucked a little kid

Wait what happened? Was it another gud boi robbing a store?

Every fucking time

This is the new hashtag that is being pushed:
twitter.com/hashtag/DeEscalateDontKill

I have family, also I hate phones. How else am I supposed to contact them?
mobile link was used, yeah I know
I'm on desktop

There's only 6 million MSM articles up right now.

No, he was selling bootleg CD's in the guys parking lot. I don't know if the store owner made the call but it was a funny theory I heard earlier.

No im actually serious. Stop with that (1) shit. People who have to go to work and not live on Holla Forums all the fucking time might be out of the loop.

All I am asking is for someone to give me a quick, summarized explanation of what the fuck happened. I ask here and not try to go to news sites because all of those are biased towards the possible retard that got shot.

REPORT + HIDE

Dude, that was barely over a two. Pillaging and looting like Barbary hordes isn't anything big. Once they start dragging innocent people out of cars and caving their heads in with bricks, THEN it's officially Cat 3.

wat

ALL FUCKING NIGGERS MUST FUCKING HANG

Is there any way to confirm the age of the juvenile in the pedo charges?

Some fags are saying he was 21 and she was 17. I can't imagine him being on the SO list for that long if that's the case. Then again, I'm not a convicted pedo, so I wouldn't know.

Oh I forgot….
NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEE

BLM has been eyeing up the deep south to bring their war for awhile. Baton Rouge is decent trial city to fuck with, close enough to liberal utopia New Orleans to gather reinforceme- i mean valued members of the community, but deep enough south to actually count.

Someone up above had a list of his convictions. One included "carnal knowledge of a minor" or some such shit. That means she's younger than 18 for sure. Anything above that is legal

If he was 21 and she was 17, there's no sense in perpetuating the pedo thing. I don't know if that's THAT big of a deal. I also don't see a 17 year old pressing charges and taking it to court (or her parents) unless there's more to the story.

God damn Holla Forums filled up with niggers since my vacation.

I'm aware of the carnal knowledge charge, but a 21 year old with a 17 year old is pretty much moot.

Just heard my first
WE WUZ KINGS
on the stream

I made a green text summary.

What stream? Link it you faggot.

Looked like he got shot in the head to me

I thought you were just asking from the whole "eyes of the law" standpoint. Yeah, for the average person, it's not a huge deal, but on legally and on paper, it constitutes pedophilia/child molestation

goybook

facebook.com/makayla.taylor.7528

Thank you. Now I am up to speed.

Also sounds about right. Most places seem to only be showing edited videos of him being shot like he was shot for zero reason.

What am I looking at here?

No goybook. All I see is a sheboon.

Why would i ever create such a disgusting combination?

Dubs will call it that nothing will happen tonight

Yeah, you need an account to see their livestream. It should be the top thing on their timeline

There is cat 1 chimp out right now it seems.

Pfft, my dubs say it's happening.

Nothin personnel, kid.

Go eat a McDouble.

If dub the fire rises

This isn't even big enough to warrant bringing up the chimpout scale.

The police and ambulances on notheifs are in San Fran from a standoff with someone.

You tried.

DUBS CONFIRM

The lies are already being spun

On thief's I hear females shouting. Can't understand them though.

Top kek

My personal favorite from nofuns libshits:

I think the 6 shots is accurate though from the videos I've seen. No cuffs thought.

Here's one of them. No Thief's stream.

This is what someone said on the gofundme page. Check the recent comments.

gofundme.com/2d3eze7g

They're censoring the word nigger. Fuck that channel.

Baton Rouge nigs seem to be low energy tonight.

Yeah it's too bad. I saw "Kill All Niggers" get banned. I thought his youtube stream was supposed to be anything goes.

This is a brilliant idea.

EVERYONE GET IN

it's still day out, give them a few hours

Yeah, there's still hope.

Thanks a million, user. Gonna go BTFO some redditfags.

Seems to be picking up now.

he would have had to be more than four years older than hr, and she would have had to be under 17.

Yeah, starting to heckle the cars some

"we don't wanna be painted as unruly black people… BUT WE WILL TEAR DIS SHIT DOWN IF WE DUN GIT WUT WE WANTS"

Excellent

iirc, they tried to taze him, but it didn't work (don't have a sauce on had)

In the video, see the thing hanging behind the cop from the coiled wire that he picks up after the dindu is ded, that's the body camera.

stainless CZs with wood grips are full patrician

It's the fucking radio you dickbag

Go watch more CSI

hehe

That looks like it has a big price.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Any other stream? No thieves had to pick up his wifes son so his stream a shit.

Chill, my dude. Never was shocked about nigger jokes, just regarding how tame they are.

If you want rational discussion about niggers, you should know you're in the wrong place. This is a fucking chan. Do you know what an image board is?

Trips confirm this is a chan

Ferguson has a crowd gathering as well tonight

They can't be reached anymore.
If they ever could in the first place.

I'm just sitting here waiting for them to get so uppity that they incur some real wrath on themselves, enough to where they don't try any shit like this ever again.

What is there to debate?

periscope.tv/loudpack82/1LyxBldAVVkGN

JUST
U
S
T

This is more of a point and laugh as wild niggers chimp uncontrollably thread.

Why would the radio have a pulsating red light you fuck? Watch the video again nigger.

KEK
A PROTESTOR JUST GOT RUN OVER

NTA periscope stream down. Where?

Prove it

One could make a mocking post about how 'centuries ago traditional values, girls marry that age/older man' etc.

Not sure I could type it out without laughing too hard though. Not just a pedo but a deadbeat dindu pedo

Think it was in ferguson

It was the Ferguson stream, the video doesn't allow playback yet. I saw it too.

The Ferguson nigger protestors seem to be higher energy, got some cucks out there too. Those Baton Rouge protestors are some serious ghetto ass niggers though.

What do you call a nigger with a regular job, who doesn’t drive a lowrider, sleeps in the same bed every night, doesn’t collect welfare, and doesn’t rape White women?

It was this one

Thanks

clearly you don't call it a nigger

Is that a cardboard ananamoose mask?

An>>6601320
Inmate

A well adjusted nigger

The La nigs are moving downtown

A myth.

I hate all the sperging over glocks. If you want an economy pistol, fine. Get a glock. If you want a reliable self-defense weapon, spend the extra $200 or so on a Sig or Beretta. Hell, a Sig that's second hand with 8,000 rounds through it as a range gun is still reliable. I carry cringe-vid related in a .45. cost $620-something after taxes.

Now the niggers and cucks are harassing EMTs

How many rounds in the mag?

Fugg, all the livestreams cut out. Can someone link me to a working stream?

FunkyCow down

yeah any live streams that are being ran by cucks, niggers and hippy bitches?

I'll agree.

My only point with Glocks isn't that they're the best pistols in the world - just that they are good entry-level pistols for noobs and are easy to carry and find parts for. If you're a casual and you just want something to protect yourself with, they get the job done.

If you're interested in handguns after practicing and carrying the Glock, the options are limitless as to what your next pistol can be.

Thats not live

ustream.tv/recorded/89301597

Car habbening I think.

It's at ~2:30 in

Poor trucker has probably been on the road 11 hours and is trying to get his load to the yard - meanwhile hundreds of useless niggers block the road.

my favorite handgun is the m1911, how pleb am i

pleb enough to get filtered.

ferguson

fucking animals

Walther PPQ if you want a striker fired pistol. Everyone likes the trigger and it's cheap as far as guns go. German Made unlike Sig.

After the car ran through the crowd

twitter.com/the4th_duck/status/750861431810035713

kys user

boy I'm lovin that proof

Not necessarily a pleb, but I'd ask what you think is so great about them.

If you like the appearance and collectability of the good ones, fine.

Hopefully the prosecutor, DA and police know the law.

They weren't legally in the street in a crosswalk. A car hitting them is their fault. She could sue them There is case precedent for this for damage to her car and the police could charge the "protesters" for assault.

Why she gotta be white?

thanks

I didn't watch, but if it's in California, pedestrians can fucking cross ANYWHERE, which is ridiculous. In Commiefornia, you can decide to cross the street anywhere legally and cars have to stop.
Someone said something about a San Fran chimpout and if that's where it is, then the pedestrian has the right of way literally anywhere they decide they want the right of way.

NTA is back

Sweet, NTA is back

I LOVE YOU, BASED SUBARU OUTBACK

I flicked through normie TV in Canada, almost every channel is running with this story. The media have definitely got their marching orders to roll out this story on all fronts, I'm almost certain they will use this protest to springboard direct actions against the RNC in two weeks.

CAR STANDOFF ON NTA RIGHT NOW

If you want a chimpout, the media running with this is a very good sign.

Fingers crossed, locked and loaded.

A REAL HUMAN BEAN

The Sub Outback it the nigger?

lmao, cars refusing to stop for these fuckers right now.

I missed the car nigga

They just replayed the car moment

It was nothing

That's what happens when you climb on someone's car though

Fuck yes, love the livestreams, love the tweets, love the chimpouts. Pure entertainment.

ah nevermind, don't think that was live.

Antifa faggots waving their flag in Ferguson

mail.google.com/
skype.com/

You know what, Im going to pop a bag of popcorn and have a cream soda.

So many white cucks in both of these protests.

IS THE CAR OKAY???

There is absolutely no reason anything would be happening in Ferguson unless someone paid vast sums of money to put people there on purpose for the image of a 'two-front war'

You got a Baton Rouge stream?

Yeah, it's pretty much what you'd expect from moot.

Top kek.

It's a nice car. Such a shame if it has damage.

Pure coincidence, goy.

Its getting dark in louisiana lads

HANDS DOWN
BUST BACK

Is anything starting yet?

Good.

Not anymore, looking for a new one and will post it if I find one.

NTA has got one. Nigger playing brass.

Based old white lady refusing to be intimidated by the niggers in ferguson

You can e-mail cell numbers…
freecarrierlookup.com/

20somethingfinance.com/how-to-send-text-messages-sms-via-email-for-free/

a salty bro livestreaming

*actually believe

Steady listening to 3PAC, the ultimate parody of nogs son. Straight up. RIP son.

According to kikepedia niggers managed $40-80 million dollars (it was probably higher) damage during rioting over five days in 1967 Detroit. That's pushing a half-billion in today's dollars. 2500 stores looted and burned too.

These modern low energy spooks might manage to wreck a CVS and Pajeet's Kwik Stop if they're lucky.

Bonus M2 and nigger crushing armor pic.

archive.is/COQpV

Trying to roll out some new OC

that's not including Chicago. Chicago was going on pretty much at the same time.

If only.

My god

It looks like fucking kingston jamaica out there

Race war when?

Well they're not necessarily wrong. It would be more boring with far less crime, rape, and murder. I think I could live with that boring. One day, I hope we will.

Yeah they were pretty much chimping non-stop nationwide 1965-1968. Their handlers wish desperately for a repeat.

Soon friend, soon. Bought my second AR today, I'm damn ready.

Have you tried not being a czech shill lately?

Lol, these nogs know they're completely dependent on us for survival.

NFA switched over to ferguson, seems a little rowdier than BR.

some annoying as fuck old white hippy bitch either holding the camera or behind it.

So is anything happening yet?

Funny how much things can change in a few years.

In the compact .45, 9 rounds per mag.
10 in full-size, but that's harder to carry concealed.
If 9mm or .40 is what you prefer, it's 13-15

Behold, Heather DeMian. The voice behind the camera.

nigga with megaphone yelling at police, fireworks going off, dumb old white bitch complaining about getting teargassed at the last ferguson protest (sounds like a lefty hippy)

This fine young lad is having a thoughtful discussion with a detective concerning the state of the negro community and da poleece.

Same.

I've narrowed it down ME ME ME ME to adderal. I've looked at the side effects and it and other "mental health (((medicine)))" nearly all have side effects of: liberalism.

**inb4 spineless (((anons))) cry that they take adderal and it's GR8'''==

Fuck off. He was killed because he tried pulling a gun. He wasn't murdered by any means

Didn't her bitch ass get robbed and left behind to get teargassed?

That joke and redpill hiding in plain sight flew way over your head, user.

My parents forced me to take adderal through high school and I fucking hated that shit, it gave me a compulsion to pick at my face since I was stuck at my desk the whole time. I got off it as soon as I left for college.

Oh god, they are doing the 'nothing but our chains' cult shit, this is perfection, I'm in heaven.

I know she got gassed, don't know about the getting mugged thing though.

It's shit and you should kill yourself.

He was not murdered by the police or anyone. He was justifiably homicided.

BIX NOOD

I got the point you're trying to make, but it just reinforces the bullshit idea like blacks are being "murdered" by police and not being rightfully killed out of self-defense.

ferguson shit is pretty weak, tbh, it's about 50 people chanting call and response style: "no justice, no peace, no racist ass police". "who shut shit down (we shut shit down)"

300lb shegros hopping around like it's a tent revival.

Hahahahahaha

I'm watching that and I hear the cop ask if he had a job and the nigger just immediately went into a babble of "imma umm mental healf umm professional an umm I like…deal wit dem mentally disablialism"

Where did they call him a teenager? The motherfucker has a SON!

In the OP to the first thread.

This protest is kinda shit though, just a bunch of dindus in an empty parking lot. No media, no cops. Just them yelling to no one. Hoping for some chimpout action.

fugg, I take adderal, and I've developed an annoying picking habit too.
I hate how sluggish I am off it though.

If dubs chimp out by 2pm

YES

BACK TO RED STICK

OH SHIT HE'S A WAR VETRUN

Meth addicts often have sores on their face for this reason.

If you didn't know, Adderall = Amphetamine Salts.

glad to see so many niggers dancing tonight in honor of Alton

NIGRESS CALLING FOR RACE WAR ON CNN

NTA stream back to BR now, guy was interviewing the shop owner, now a couple loudmouth protesters are flapping their jaws at him because he wasn't asking the right questions.

Tyrone

Thanks for posting those pics. Shows destructive niggers are and how things looked way back then. Our generation really is fucked

There's a coming off period, you do get your energy back though exercise helps and you need to be careful about weight gain when you come off it too

Really? Link?

"pass the word to cnn, there gonna be a war on". "we gon' get DUMB out hurr"

GET OUT OF THERE, REPORTER BRO

checked

hulkusc.com/cnn-news-live-streaming/

He's gonna get enriched if he stays

anyone know the nigger beat playing in the background, I need it for memeing

NTA stream, they are yelling at CNN reporter.
go back about 5 mins and watch

Alright fuck me. I came to this thread real late and didn't take enough time looking at this video to see what really happened.

YES!

ENRICH HIM! THIS WILL CALL IN SOME ACTUAL POLICE PRESENCE AND KICK THE CHIMPOUT UP A NOTCH!

Sorry, reporter dude… But my entertainment is more valuable than your desire to not be in a coma. RIP.

The Baton Rouge police had to put down a feral nigger and now the niggers are upset.

It's amazing how liberals will bitch and moan about this and at the same time ignore the literally hundreds of shootings taking place every month because of black on black crime.

I hate asshole cops who piss on you because they can as much as anybody else, but the primary thing killing niggers is other niggers. The fact that liberals don't understand that is unbelievable.

Coma's are incredibly fun.

source;
2 week coma + 3.5 week delirium state

I was in a post apocalyptic world. Fallout style. No monsters, but lots of niggers.

But funs were had.

I'm jelly.

Was it lucid? Meaning, could you control the post-apocalyptic world? If you thought about in your unconscious state, could you give yourself some decent handguns and go on a rampage?

from that angle, you can see they're sitting on both of his arms.
I think the gray haired cop panicked when he heard "he has a gun" and just shot.

No headshot at that distance? Fag

craigslist. look for one from the 50' or 60's. American made and usually in great working condition. Just make sure the spindle runs true.

Damn. That sounds fun.
Could you tell you were in a coma, or was it just a really long dream?

KEK

They do understand it but it's rationalized away as Whitey oppressing niggers so they're forced to kill each other. However that's a boring narrative that doesn't advance their cause quickly enough.

But cops gunning down feral niggers? Now that's PR gold for them. They love every second of it.

No. But when I came out of it [the delirium state] I remembered some things that happened while I was out. Names and stuff.

I've just recently been getting dreams back since then 4..3 years. I can't wait until I start lucid dreaming every night again.

Fuck virtual reality.

I want a coma.

dude, alton threw the other cop off of him.

The coming out part sucks. You aren't sure if anything is real and you turn into a libshit. At least I did.

The hospital I stayed in had amazing food. At least 3 star. Which is pretty ridiculous for a hospital.

Trips don't lie

lol some nigger just used a mega-cuck as some arguing point to a white cop in the stream, cuck looked like he was about this shit his pants

Explain.

Smoke weed until you're in a coma while listening to some vaporwave or some shit

tell us of your adventures

From my injury my ability to trust was absolutely, 100%, completely gone. I was paranoid about everything. Not /x/ tier paranoia, but more I though the nurses who were checking on me were trying to kill me.

I ended up banging 2 nurses.

Seeing his arm trembling like that. Knowing that this guy is just about dead but his brain is still trying to make shit move. It's a feel. When you see a loved one get old and get close to death you will see tremors and shaking like that.

This retard probably got what he had coming. But I can't help feeling sad when I see that trembling.

Not bragging, but if it were possible to smoke weed into a coma, I'd have been there many times over by now. I don't want to get into it and ruin this perfectly good chimpout thread, but you'll have to take my word for it.
Grams of shatter wax in a day, making mountains of kief and smoking entire bowls full, joints all day. Never thought I was ever in a coma. It just helps me get into literature and writing.
I shitpost here quite a bit while baked. I don't dare mention being high here because I'm not a fag and it's nothing to brag about, but I'm sure I'm not alone, by any stretch of the imagination.

double dubs

I was in an 'apartment' in a black area of Milwaukee in my coma and I had a waifu that I had to protect. tiny asian gril. Not sure why. I've never had yellow fever. We always had to leave together because of the nogs everywhere outside.

Nurses are low key whores. I got my cock sucked when i was in for broken ribs and a collapsed lung.

Now you're ruining the brag for me user.

I don't go to hospitals, but one time I went in for an MRI and a qt3.14159 was… shall we say… inappropriately friendly with my groin area and especially flirty.
I believe it.

I wish it were a brag. Ive heard many similar stories. Nurses are whores.

You're feeling sentimental about a dead nigger? Get a hold of yourself.

the fuck am I watching. they certainly look terribly, terribly upset over all of this.

what the fuck is going on

Are there any chimpout streams or are all nogs low energy in CURRENT YEAR?

I think its their natural womanly nature to be caring. But todays women are such whores that the nurses suck and fuck to heal your booboo.

Absolutely samefag.

that negress was lovin the ice cream music

Think of it like feeling bad for a dead animal. Like roadkill on the side of the road level sad.

Was this what was playing?

No retard. I'm feeling sentimental about the memory of dead family. Go eat a dick.

You'll have to wait until niggers are bussed in for the good stuff.

This. The good thing is they knew exactly how hard and how deep to go for me to love it.

no i been shit postin in here

Why aren't ((they)) busing in niggers yet?

I jerk off to that blowjob to this day.

CUCK THE POLICE

In about a month or so when they announce no charges against the cops, THEN they have my permission to chimp

Still too fresh. Takes a day at minimum to organize the footsoldiers for something like this.

Tyrone has to put the crack pipe down and buy some booze to really get into it.

What a fucking joke. How about #DontEscalate in the first place you god damn stupid nigger. Cops are not your babysitters and they are not going to hold your hand while you are having a temper tantrum.

Niggers don't even realize how ridiculous and inferior they reveal themselves to be with this attitude. It's like they just can't fathom NOT chimping out when a cop arrests you, so it must be the cops duty to make sure you get through your chimpout unscathed. These people are truly animals without any sense of individual moral agency.

FTP: File Transfer Protocol

I wish they would rush the trial.

is $600 a big price UUUU?

this is what nigger life looks like (x3)

WITNESS THE DEMOCRACY

You must be an attorney

SHUT IT DOWN

No.

I know aesthetics don't matter when buying a fun. But I really like the trigger I've seen on some Kimbers. The full trigger that isn't just a 'lever'.

MEDIOCRE

Nah. I just want salt on the wound and fuel on the fire.

Whats that fucking squeaking?

They got a howler monkey in the crowd lel

Its the song of their people.

"Fuck tha Police" is the niggers' national anthem.

Unlike these niggers, I gotta work tomorrow.

Night fam. Maybe next time they'll burn down their neighborhoods.

Likewise.
Anyway, probably wont see any good chimp outs until the not-guilty verdict. Night fam.

Night fambly

How much should hunting tags cost when the post-trial chimpout begins? Or should there be a bounty and we get paid?

Bounty.

But the government won't allow that.

At best, it'll be like being in the Rhodesian army. But that's fine by me.

goodnight

That could take a while though.

I mean…

BE A MAN AMONG MEN
HELP FIGHT THE CHIMP OUT

Sure is Reddit in here

Fucking niggers

I should have known that's a plebbit pic. Shit.

True. We should get paid a bounty to compensate for our training, expenses, time. Ammo is not cheap.

Hell, I've got the money if you've got the time, honey.

No one said you can't enjoy work.

Acceptance is a good sign

NEW THREAD

I want an AR but I think 5.56 is anemic. Rather have it in something heavy hitting. .308 maybe?

You can make a .300 AR for pretty cheap.

LAST REPLY