How do I make money by pretending to be a girl on the internet?

How do I make money by pretending to be a girl on the internet?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/sexting/
reddit.com/r/Sexsells/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

go to chaturbate and tuck your dick in to pretend to be a girl

Important

This guy took up residence on my primary board. He made a thread and drew a few pictures, him and his friends constantly referring to themselves as girls. Then he invited a bunch of people back to his Discord and worked up to complaints about money problems, then set up a patreon/gofundme and the money just rolled in. I even doxed him but some faggot vol banned me and he viciously claimed I was lying and now has twice as much sympathy. Just do exactly that and you'll be rolling in cash.

I pay a few eastern europeans a very small amount of money to do live requests. I pretend to be woman and sell sexting services on reddit for a huge markup. I just forward the messages/requests.

I sell used panties too.

I'm a 17 year old guy.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EVEN MEAN WHAT KIND OF STUPID FUCKING QUESTION IS THAT YOU JUST PRETEND TO BE A GIRL AND ASK FOR MONEY THAT'S ALL THERE IS TO IT YOU FUCKING RETARD

Are you sure you're not oversimplifying it?

It's funny, there are so many women (real ones) on chaturbate who claim to be traps and make a shitload of money. If a guy pretends to be girl and claims to be a real woman in his bio, he will get instabanned 4 lyfe.

To a degree, no, he's not. There are some people who will throw all their money at anything even resembling a chance to fuck a girl. You just need to find an audience and attract them to you.

actual girl here. you wouldn't believe what men will pay to see my nasty hole

Fuck off trap

Maybe in person, but who the fuck would pay money for some amateur nude pics that may or may not be of the person sending them?

How much can I make selling my used panties? I'm 17 but look around 13-14. Would it be legal to claim I'm 13?

A lot, they require "proof" though.

reddit.com/r/sexting/

Those ads are fucking sad. Men actually pay for this?

Yes, another good subreddit to do the forwarding scam

reddit.com/r/Sexsells/

act girlish, show pics making it appear like you are girl, trap up right
then say you have a secret and wish you would get accepted for who you are
dont lead them on if they reject you
finally show them soft dick in trap position then hard dick in waiting to get rammed position
ask them if they still want to meet you
??????????
profit

what the fuck is a trap position

So from phone sex to this? Holy shit just how far down the rabbit hole people have gone just for some fake pussy or in this case a known fucking trap.

its when you show your anus out as if it were a pussy