Where to find the good women

Alright Holla Forumsacks,

I understand that the white race is facing extinction in Western World, and if I want to propagate our numbers back to our former glory I need to find a white woman who is submissive and isn't ruined by the evils of feminism and globalism. Being into BDSM is a plus!

Where would you recommend I go to look for submissive white women?

Go to church.

If you didn't find a conservative virgin in high school like I did, then it'll be tough.
Women are attracted to strength and they enjoy being put in their place by someone they care about.
But don't expect a good woman until you're an equally good man.

bet this is the same faggot from yesterday.

Fuck off, reported, sage and enjoy ban

Summer is hot, innit.

Sounds like most religions to me

Are you fucking retarded?

All women are submissive.

Find a healthy woman with good genes, that's all you need. The rest is up to you.

Tell her how to properly raise your children. Tell her not to vote for commie bullshit. Tell her not to waste her time trying to help niggers to not be niggers.

If you're a man it's not a problem.

grocery store?
volunteering?
church?

Fucking degenerate

how do you respond to a girl that you meet online when she goes "haha hi" ?

You talking about that looney tune who was white knighting last night to save "Sally Selfharm"?

I'm not that faggot, but yes I figured I'd get fingers pointing that way.

Why is she so perfect, bros?>>6596287

to be honest , she looks like a kike. also combination of blonde hair and brown eyes is atrocious

A good woman is best measured by how she wants to be with children.

So if you expose them to babies and small children early on and measure their tenderness, their patience with screaming and tantrums, their wanting to care and pamper them… while you have to be careful to scan for crazies that just want dat baby batter, wanting to have children early on and in larger numbers is a great sign.

If you don't want that, you may ask yourself, are you a great man?

Also, while hard to interact with as a regular childless single guy, girls in childcare, kindergarten teachers or pediatric nurses are keepers.

GOD, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
FOR GOD'S SAKE WE HAVE THIS THREAD EVERY FUCKING WEEK, YOU ARE THE SLIDING COWS WHO TURN THIS PLACE INTO CUCKCHAN WHERE THERE IS ONLY DUPLICATE THREADS MADE 100S OF TIMES, SAGE AND REPORT THIS SHIT

Someone has already said… All women are submissive by nature.

Nature dictates that women are submissive. Women who are dominant are going against nature and are therefore unhappy. The screaming blue-hairs with problem glasses are not happy, despite what they'd have you believe; and I'll go a step further. Not only are they unhappy, but they secretly want a man to put them in the kitchen. Most of their sex fantasies probably involve a man who slaps them around or otherwise dominates them. I know this to be the case with many of them (don't ask me how I know).

You don't have to go to church or some shit to find a decent woman. Some decent women actually do like to have a beer once in a while, yet they aren't barflies. Most of the dudes here say they want more of a personal slave than an actual woman, but they're also virgin NEETs who can't handle anyone who challenges them. She's expected to cook and clean and handle the home, but I'm not sure anyone wants some clingy bitch who looks to them for every decision and asks permission to go to the bathroom.
Decent women can be found in a lot of unexpected places.
She should be fond of children and not afraid to get her hands dirty around the house. She should be able to make some decisions on her own and not cry to mommy and daddy when something goes wrong.
If you want some whore that needs a collar and gear to have sex with you, maybe try a fetish dating site or some shit, but I think you're going to be unhappy with that. Then again, I don't know you, so maybe that's what you want. If that's what you want, put up a craigslist ad or some shit and shut up.

In Anime.

Those roots don't lie. She might as well be a nigger.

It's calle hazel not brown, and niggers didn't invent it.

You won't be able to find a good woman into bdsm. They are invariably broken, usually abused as children.

idk, i want to be a traditional housewife and i like getting spanked and bdsm stuff like that.