He is dead,we do not know how to hide the body

He is dead,we do not know how to hide the body

Other urls found in this thread:

globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Burn it, break the bones and bury the pieces.

bury it innawoods, piss all over the dirt and then put some ripped out grass over it.

the piss makes anyone curious think an animal pissed there and the grass removes suspicion

burning it will draw unneccessary attention regardless of where you are

Nah m8
Seriously, burn it to eliminate more of the organic tissue so it prevents the putrefaction and doesn't smell like shit, this attracts animals who will unbury [?] the body and some fag will find it.

I am mexican

Really?
Well it gets easier.
Let the body in some dark street with some letter like "This will happen to those who work for X [stupid nickname]" and you sign it with another stupid nickname, make this with horrible orthographic errors and shitty calligraphy.

The police will never investigate cartel shit. You have no idea how much people go away with killing someone with this method.

This but your are going to need to disfigure / dismember him to "send a message".

Requesting timestamp for proof.

No point even asking, we all know OP is full of shit as always.

One day user… surely one day OP won't be a faggot…

It happens but it's very rare.

(checked)
Who knows, this could be such a situation. In reality I'm guessing the reason for the emojis over the body is so we can't find the image through reverse search, but you never know.
Most have probably seen it by now, but there's a thread up right now where a femanon delivers:

holy shit, is this real?

Here you go user.

build the wall for real trump you fucking faggot

Also this one OP

shit, I didn't notice the third response

Unmarked boat, international waters, lots of weights.

Can't be traced back to any single legal system. Not a chance of a body being found.

also let a note with your adders so when they get the dna results from the urine they don't spend taxpayers money for naught

I can tell those are bullshit because they talk like "jet fuel" which I assume means Jet A1 is something special when in reality it's something cheap as passenger jets consume it by the ton.

Avgas on the other hand actually is something special providing higher energy density than regular fuels but isn't used in jets.

The problem with that is you need to make it to international waters without being stopped by the coast guard. In most western nations they break up the boredom by stopping anything that isn't a cargo ship.

No joke, it is from this book.

Ignore that bullshit and stick to the real deal.
globalsecurity.org/military/library/policy/army/fm/

Post a verification pic, OP, or you're banned. I've stickied this thread in case you're not fucking around.

Neat, thanks.

There are also some interesting CIA field manuals leaked from the 80s but it's hard to find the real ones among all the fakes. All the real ones have what you would expect from a government manual, contents, sources, "this page was deliberately left blank" ect.

please dont go crazy

this thread got stickied by a retard

dysnomia just kill yourself. It's obviously some reposted pic from generic gore website just end it you stupid nigger

saging a sticky thread because fuck you

This is me (striped shirt) and my mom's "patients", a.k.a. "Tards" at the Philadelphia Zoo somewhere around 1981-82? I went lots of places with a gang of retards, but this was a day I'll never forget…

The guy with his arm around me was Walter. He was my buddy, he wanted to know everything about every animal and he fucking LOOOOOOOVED the bald eagle more than all of you like Mountain Dew, combined. When a zookeeper gave him one of the Eagle's wing feathers, that motherfucker was happier than your parents will be when they finally kick your ass out of the basement. You can't sell joy, but these sub 70 IQ fuckers were overflowing with it that day.

See if you can find Raymond, whom wanted everyone to "touch my weasel" and whom I was instructed to only say "No, Raymond" until he would stop asking to touch his weasel or until he would cry. I learned how to defend my weasel and my butthole at an early age, something you victims never were taught.

Goddamn, that was a fun day!!!

Most people are afraid of retards and various levels of any human potatoing. Most people are fucking fools. You can't catch retard by being near them or even touching them. But you can catch some thing more valuable: Retards teach you life lessons normies could never. Watch any retard on the spectrum dance to music and ask yourself if you have ever or could ever "let go" that much? Nope. Because you are a pussy and you care about other pussies' opinions. Retards don't give a fuck. They do what they feel like doing and feel what they are doing. They live more in a day than most people live in a month.

I didn't grow up in a normal world like you autists, I grew up with actual retards. I say "retard" in the most endearing fashion, because the retards I knew were just that, really slow. Great people, fun to do things with, great to freak out people in public with the only downside of bodily fluid contact risks… but I was 8 years old and mentally these goofy fuckers were, too.

I never thought of calling an actual retard "retarded" until I was told it was insensitive in the 21st century. Retard, tard, tardo… these were actual terms of endearment when I grew up. If they were talked about negatively, they were "patients"… But I also grew up knowing the difference between an actual developmentally retarded person and Down Syndrome, encephalopathy, Autism, Asperger's, Cretinism, TBI, and other various forms of "Potato"… they aren't all retards, at all.

Fuck all of you sincerely judgmental folks, You hilariously judgmental folks are ok. Make fun of disabilities every chance you get! Actually try to make it funny, though… Default: Potato only goes 2 potato Three potato Four. Then what? Humor is the only thing we can choose as a tool to deal with EVERY type of all forms of suffering that actually works…even retards can laugh at themselves. Can you?

In real life, I'll take hanging out with retards at a zoo ANY day over a severe majority of you boring, basic fucks and feel better about myself and worse about you while doing it!@!!

Eeeeeeeeeagle!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeagle!!!

Vlad is good meem

This

Let's praise Him with song!!
"Open your bowels for Jesus,
Open your bowels for Jesus;
As you study His Word,
You'll be undeterred
To open your bowels for Jesus."