Sleeping With Others

THIS THREAD ISNT FOR MARRIED OR BF/GF TYPE PEOPLE

Something about me felt off yesterday. I just was in a funk. I live with my Mom. I asked to sleep the night in her bed. She was shocked but obviously said okay

I woke up about an hour ago. She is still asleep. I needed that. I dont know why. But I just needed to sleep around somebody. If I lived with my Dad I would have asked him the same thing FYI.

Unsure why this changed my mood but I woke up in a better place mentally. Anybody know where this comes from or do you feel the same sometimes?

I never slept with another person in the bed, and have never wanted to

bs. everyone slept with their parents as a little kid

But I don't
wtf

I was put in a crib the day I got home from the hospital, and have no memories of sleeping in my mother's bed

you never had a bad dream and then went to sleep with your parents for the rest of the night because you were too scared to sleep alone?

I don't remember my dreams, never have

you poor guy. have a dog pic.

I don't have the money to take care of this

My bed is tiny and I never get a good nights sleep. My pets are always take up most the space. I bought them doggies beds but it doesn't matter. I wake every morning shoved in the corner with a face full of cat.

feels good man.

I do enjoy sleeping with something to cuddle that wont judge me for cuddling it, makes me feel loved or at least cozy
Even when I'm not with an actual human being I will still cuddle the blankets or my clothes

gee .. t-thanks satan

face full of pussy, that is good no?

Thanks for the morning laughter. Walked right into that one.

Like a hard dick into a closing door, I'll bet?

and then the alarm clock went off…..