Hey Holla Forums

Hey Holla Forums

57/2

now fuck off
/thread

Wrong, retard.

It depends on the size and signed-ness of the integer type being used.

I have evaluated your post and have found you to be a faggot.

>>>/4chan/

undefined behavior

This thread seems useless, so I'll post something useless here:

Never, under any circumstances, install LXQt. It's supposed to be a "lightweight" DE, but the "globalkeys" daemon currently occupying 87.5 MB of RAM here says otherwise. (Not to mention that Openbox ALREADY HAS a hotkey system.)
Maybe it'll be a good DE someday, but not anytime soon. (Also, QTerminal sucks.)

Actually, it doesn't.

Seek help if you crave replies so badly.

benis :DDDD

no, express it in a proper notation or fuck off

It's valid C.

How do you know it's C?
Usually x^y means x to the power of y, in C however it means x XOR y.
So without the proper context this is absolutely meaningless.

Valid, portable, defined C? If not, which architecture and compiler?

Valid, portable, defined, ANSI C.

I know it's C because the person who posted (and created) it told me it was C.

5 > 5 % 4 / 2 + 310 ^ 17 >> 1 / 2 + 310 ^ 17 >> 310 ^ 2 8

check this single

Nice try, but Python doesn't even understand some of those symbols. Troll disarmed.

Hey, what do you know, this thread was useful after all. Thanks, user, I almost installed LXQt yesterday.

But it does. A signed integer shifted right by n bits will fill the original integer's MSB into the leftmost n bits of the result to preserve the sign.

Take the 8-bit signed int 00000001 (decimal 1). Shifting it left 7 bits, then right 7 bits, you end up with 11111111 (decimal -1). See for yourself:
#include #include int main(){ int8_t l = 1; int8_t p = l > 7; printf("%i\n", l); printf("%i\n", p); printf("%i\n", d); return 0;}

Using an unsigned integer doesn't trigger this, because there is no sign to preserve when right shifting. Example:
#include #include int main(){ uint8_t l = 1; uint8_t p = l > 7; printf("%i\n", l); printf("%i\n", p); printf("%i\n", d); return 0;}

Math is for faggots.

Ints are at least 16 bytes in size user.

Fuck me, 16 bits

You are the biggest faggot to ever post on Holla Forums, now get out.

Or should I say:

∀ fag ∈ faggots : (You) = max(faggots)

What are you, some kind of crazy man?

This user is the faggot supremum.

le bazinga my fellow math nerds XDDD

Yep. Still a faggot.

5 > 5 % 4 / 2 + 3
= 5 > 0 + 3
= 5 > 3
= 10 ^ 2
= 8

Correct!
(You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You)

~ $ perl6To exit type 'exit' or '^D'> sub circumfix:($c) {$c};sub circumfix: ($c) { #`(Sub|82193192) ... }> 5 > 5 % 4 / 2 + 34.5

:^)

I'm a lazyfag and got old, answer is indeed 8
void main() { printf("%d\n", 5 > 5 % 4 / 2 + 3); }

What language? Is division integer or floating point? Is ^ xor or exponentiation here?