The Quiet Fixer in Donald Trump’s Campaign: His Jewish Son-in-Law, Jared Kushner

The Quiet Fixer in Donald Trump’s Campaign: His Jewish Son-in-Law, Jared Kushner

nytimes.com/2016/07/05/us/politics/jared-kushner-donald-trump.html

A 35-year-old real estate developer, investor and newspaper publisher, Mr. Kushner derives his authority in the campaign not from a traditional résumé but from a marital vow. He is Mr. Trump’s son-in-law.

Yet in a gradual but unmistakable fashion, Mr. Kushner has become involved in virtually every facet of the Trump presidential operation, so much so that many inside and out of it increasingly see him as a de facto campaign manager. Mr. Kushner, who is married to Mr. Trump’s daughter Ivanka, helped recruit a sorely needed director of communications, oversaw the creation of an online fund-raising system and has had a hand in drafting Mr. Trump’s few policy speeches. And now that Mr. Trump has secured the Republican nomination, Mr. Kushner is counseling his father-in-law on the selection of a running mate.

Much about the Trump candidacy seems at odds with Mr. Kushner’s personality and biography: An Orthodox Jew and grandson of Holocaust survivors, Mr. Kushner is now at the center of a campaign that has been embraced by white nationalists and anti-Semites.

In many ways, he has filled a vacuum in a startlingly small organization that has had no official manager since the June ouster of Corey Lewandowski, which Mr. Kushner advocated, and that has fallen far behind in building a 50-state campaign. But his real power, his friends said, stems from his close relationship with Mr. Trump, who has long preferred the advice of family over political professionals and who sees in Mr. Kushner a younger version of himself.

“Jared is an amazing son-in-law, and we are very close,” Mr. Trump said in a statement, describing him as “a big and bold thinker.”

“My father looked at the deals Jared was doing and saw himself in those deals,” Ms. Trump said.

For months, he was more loyal son-in-law than campaign operative, his role mainly confined to standing alongside the candidate and making calls to potential advisers and donors.

It was in March, after Mr. Trump inflamed Jewish leaders with an improvised vow to remain “neutral” in dealings with Israel and Palestinians, that Mr. Kushner emerged as an unchallenged force in the campaign.

He worked the phones to placate angry Republicans and urged Mr. Trump to deliver a pre-written, unequivocally pro-Israel speech in front of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the influential lobbying group known as Aipac. Mr. Kushner even solicited advice from Mr. Kurson, the Observer editor.

Mr. Kushner seems to relish the privileges that his status as Mr. Trump’s son-in-law carries. In May, when Mr. Trump met with Henry A. Kissinger, the former secretary of state, Mr. Kushner tagged along.

No detail seems too small. Mr. Kushner has become involved in curating videos on Mr. Trump’s Facebook page, reviewing programming for the Republican convention and retooling the online store where Trump hats, T-shirts and mugs are sold.

Donors, policy experts and Republican leaders regularly reach out to him as a gatekeeper to the candidate. And with increasing frequency, Mr. Trump turns to Mr. Kushner throughout the day for feedback.

“I’ve been with Jared and the phone will ring, and it will be Trump soliciting Jared’s opinion,” Mr. Kurson said.

Mr. Kushner does not always wait for Mr. Trump to call. He pushed behind the scenes, along with Mr. Trump’s three oldest children, for the dismissal of Mr. Lewandowski, a polarizing figure who had overseen Mr. Trump’s primary campaign and begun to see Mr. Kushner as an internal rival.

But not entirely. Mr. Kushner, whose dimpled cheeks and baby face are a fixture of society pages, has embraced the trappings of a mogul. He moved with his wife into a penthouse of a Trump-branded tower on Park Avenue and courted the friendship of Rupert Murdoch, the founder of Fox News, whose young daughters were flower girls at Mr. Kushner’s wedding to Ms. Trump.

Now, between flights with Mr. Trump and the flurry of campaign calls and meetings, Mr. Kushner is devoting far less time to his real estate empire.

His father-in-law, whose own eyes have been known to drift away from real estate, seems to approve.

“Despite his great business success,” Mr. Trump said in a statement, “he has the right priorities — family first.”

Other urls found in this thread:

f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.isoron.uhabits
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.isoron.uhabits&hl=en
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/top-trump-surrogate-says-border-wall-and-mass-deportation-will-be-virtual
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-25/trump-says-immigration-plan-wouldn-t-feature-mass-deportations
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anti-Semites on suicide watch.

Did you start lifting yet?

It's ogre.

At least you aren't a jew.
I hope

Yup.

You should still kill yourself.

That's not very nice, is it?

Why would I ever be nice to him? I don't want to stick my cock in his pussy.

On and off. Every time I start, I end up losing the drive and quitting after a few weeks.

I'm not a Jew.

Useful goyim

This is your new God. Obey him every day.

F-droid: f-droid.org/repository/browse/?fdid=org.isoron.uhabits
Goygle-store: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.isoron.uhabits&hl=en

I've been using Habit Bull, but I'll give this one a try and see which I like more. Thanks.

Trump proves he can wrangle jews?

Am I the only one that didn't notice the nigger in the thumbnail until I opened the pic? Fucker almost camouflages with the wall

So Trump IS a Zionist after all.

That's it. You've convinced me. I'm a #Bro4Hillary now.

:^)

Kushner and Ivanka kinda piss me off. Kushner for this shit and Ivanka for the "muh women" shit.

Well this explains FOX News gradual change in rhetoric over the past year to a more nationalistic tone.

This kinda freaks me out here Holla Forums, Kissinger threw Nixon under the bus and it appears as though Kushner has the pull to do the very same thing.

In an election where hillary might legitimately win, the "muh women" shit is needed.

I don't think that's true

You are literally this retarded. Cut your fucking wrists and end it, you mentally challenged subhuman.

Every American politician is, it seems like there has not been a single person that took part in the American elections in the last couple of decades that wasn't pro-Israel and wanted to suck jewish dick at every occasion. Trump is still the best choice though because he is the least zionist of them all and that's what really counts.

meanwhile, he let's his daughter marry and get fucked by a kike while listening to his advice.

Americlaps never fail to amaze me.

I know and it just makes me roll my eyes. I know it's necessary but every time I hear it it drives me fucking nuts.

AYYY's get off my board

Why do you retards keep obsessing over this faggot? Why is he constantly followed around by a nigger?

Americunt politics is trash, fuck off with this shit already

Back to reddit with you newfag

Well he didn't stop Trump from tweeting a pic of Hillary Clinton with a kike star saying "most corrupt candidate ever"

Of course the (((Jew York Times))) would want to promote the idea that (((Kushner))) is an integral part of Trump's campaign – all I know is that I loathe my inlaws, and I can't imagine a self-made multibillionaire like Trump will hand over the reigns of his campaign to some little kike.

We'll see what the end result is but right now Trump is the only candidate pledging to build a border wall, deport millions of spics, and ban all mudslime immigration. He's 100x better than Hillary.

better go fap m8

NEWFAGs get off my board

iktf, user. 30 yo neet here and I used beat myself up over shit like this all the time. don't feel bad. it's useless to compare yourself to someone like kushner. they've been prepped their whole life to be massively successful, with all the best education, tutors, coaches and friends that money can buy. it's no surprise that they have it all. the rags-to-riches stories that people like to hear so much are about as realistic as a disney fairytale. that doesn't mean you need to be a defeatist and expect that just because you come from rough circumstances you can never make something of yourself however, just don't expect it to be on the level of someone like jared kushner who have grown up with a silver spoon in their mouth.

Anti-Semites like you will have no place in Donald Trump's Great America.

Commit suicide.

Top Trump Surrogate says Border Wall and Mass Deportation will be "Virtual"
talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/top-trump-surrogate-says-border-wall-and-mass-deportation-will-be-virtual

Trump says no Mass Deportations in his Immigration Plan
bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-06-25/trump-says-immigration-plan-wouldn-t-feature-mass-deportations

Trump said his immigration policies would have “heart,” suggesting he may be shifting tone to transition into general-election mode after the bruising primary season.

“President Obama has mass deported vast numbers of people – the most ever, and it’s never reported. I think people are going to find that I have not only the best policies, but I will have the biggest heart of anybody,” Trump said.

Pressed on whether he would issue “mass deportations,” Trump answered: “No, I would not call it mass deportations.”

Sounds like a pretty cool guy. Trump is lucky to have such a great son-in-law.

Most of us would be successful if we had Jewish nepotism and the ability to scream anti-semite at all our critics to fall back on, too.

Report CTR threads

I agree. Jews are the greatest allies of the white race.

Made my day.

Made my life!

At least I ain't a Jew.
: )

Did you forget this isn't brit/pol/?

(confirmed)

The guy's a genius no doubt, but I feel he's still bluepilled on a lot of stuff like Iran. The common theory is that he married his children off to jews to be immunized against them, but I don't get how he would allow disgusting jewish genes touching his great genes.

There's no way he's not aware of the jew and their filth after dealing with them his whole life, he obviously can't reveal his power level.

he didn't actually say that you mental retard. That was a lie by the press

This is the year of great changes

spotted the kike

Dunno, I can't help but like her. Her twitter is mostly the charity rich girl stuff, not muh free bleeding and other bullshit.

I thought you were pro semen, Rick.

CALLED IT

What's wrong with virtual walls and virtual deportations, goy?

hehehe