Not a racist

Hi guys. Im not here to troll or start a flame war. I just want to talk about double standards/newspeak in the world we live and also state that you can adhere to many Holla Forums ideologies without being cast out by society at large (or being a "neo-nazi"). I believe it is important to get a message across to the masses without putting them off using hateful rhetoric and break down word-association mind programming. Maybe thats a detriment to this board or you will tell me to go to Holla Forums but I think here is where the action is.
Therefore I would like you to consider this. It is possible to be:

I think the problem I have is extremist thinking on all sides of this cultural cluster fuck we are going through, and that they serve as a distractive divide and conquer tactic so people dont focus on the real threat of Globalism.

Other urls found in this thread:

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm
americanblackshirts.com/#!Manifesto-of-the-Fascist-Intellectuals/cjds/554d8f120cf298b2d3a659a3
archive.is/PzrS3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

when you start with "but" and "not a racist" and being all apologetic, the leftist hyenas don't see that as good thing, but as bad.
You are actually showing your weakness and they will press you more on it.
Don't show remorse, don't apologize, don't show any little weakness.
Be racist and be proud of it.

I hope you get paid for this shitposting.

Except "hateful rhetoric" is whatever hatefact the Globalists doesn't want you to state.

Saged for not lurking enough.

You have good intentions, but leftists won't recognize your good intentions. If you deviate from their views slightly, then they'll treat you as an far-right extremist regardless of what you do. Have you seen how they treat libertarians?

The key is not to have a grey mindset, but to use their black and white mindset against them. Show their irrationality towards regular people by making fake pronouns, fake gender identity, mocking the non-issues of feminists, citing recent terrorist activity, or displaying homosexual attitudes towards religious groups.

We're against both.

We're against both.

We're against both. No one is born gay. It's a mental illness that needs to be removed.

We're against both. Literally all muslims are shit.

We're against both. Literally all niggers are shit.

We aren't against either.

No. That's how we got here in the first place. By stopping the "black and white" thinking. By compromising our ideals. The most extreme right ideology today would be considered extreme left 100 years ago.

(((you're))) why.

Forgot to sage my last post.

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

I'm bored so I'll reply to your b8

see pics, one group reinforces the other

Cultures inherently compete against each other for dominance. Such competition is divisive against one's countrymen. Tolerance and apathy are the last virtues of a dying society.

Homosexuality is a product of nature and nurture. We can't do anything about nature, but we can about nurture. Personally I think society should believe being gay is shameful, that's as much as we can do to stop the hedonic disease of faggotry.

What if I told you Muslims in general are extremist? See pic

Nobody here is against a group of people solely for existing. We are against multiculturalism, and I'm allied with any group that agrees that is not part of my in-group.

Fascism has a lot of different definitions, or at least people use it very differently, tell me which one you mean.

Some topics have nuance, and some questions do have yes or no answers.

Better being far right than far wrong
never compromise

this is technically doable, but more risk than it's worth
this is just a flat out bad idea and when i stopped reading
multiculturalism is not a good thing, ever
every multicultural society has failed, especially empires

Fuck off retard.

This is so cute.
Polite kill yourself.

The entire world is hostile. They give you two options. Serve me or die.

You choose to serve. For what reason? so you can save your hide? Coward.

The only reason this world we live in is against us, is because we are a threat to it's existence. We can slowly bring the entire house of cards down. We do it individually and also as a collective. We accomplish this because we don't compromise, but seek the truth. If we compromise, we know that our reward as faithful servants will be imprisonment or even death.

Let them throw us in Hades, or hell. Eventually those gates will rust and we will come back.

learn to sage ( write sage in the email box)

Pandering and compromise don't work.
This is an ideological war and our enemy is ruthless.
It is all or nothing.

i know how to sage i just dont bother

You got a good point but delivering it wrong. I think it would be better to say something about the things you like and not the things you don't. Remember, you are talking with normies, not with Holla Forums, and when you say I am against something it will give a negative vibe to the normies. Just say I'm for something and the bluepilled will be more likely to be listening.
Just say
When you are doing this the meaning behind your words are not so stronk, but your audience will be more likely to be listening before they call you a racist. You will get a chance to get to your point.
I think we really need to up our rhetoric gameplay when we are talking to bluepilled normies.

Holy shit you guys I just had a revelation! Let's become cuckservatives! It worked for Ted Cruz, remember? Remember when Mitt Romney was elected president based on strong cuckservative principles? Remember when the founding fathers said "I don't want to be called a terrorist! Let's just keep talking about stuff!" then they voted their way to independence and the king was totally on board. Remember when the Texans were all like "Actually let's just pretend the Alamo was never ours to begin with and just move on with our lives." That's right, milqtoast for me thanks! Now, let's talk about the benefits of civic nationalism…

Welcome, son. Get gassed, summerfag

Here's a lesson to newcomers. If someone claims

They are not to be trusted. They are a liar or are promoting a lie.

Racism , which is a perfectly natural reaction to an understanding of the nature of certain groups is there to help you maintain your safety.

Anyone who would try to convince you otherwise is only trying to use your kindness as a weapon again you.

DO NOT let ((( them ))) do that.

(This pic - He did not invent the word Racist - He only weaponized it - Prior to this scum, the word was used to describe men educated in the behavior of other ethnic groups)

You'll loose that line of thought quickly. Almost every cuckservative tried that shit, it never works. They will call you le nazi fascist even though they don't actually know anything about fascism. Read the doctrine if fascism and you will realize fascism isn't the great evil you've been told it is, remember actual marxists run the schools in most western countries.

worldfuturefund.org/wffmaster/Reading/Germany/mussolini.htm

americanblackshirts.com/#!Manifesto-of-the-Fascist-Intellectuals/cjds/554d8f120cf298b2d3a659a3

Also welcome, you're here forever

this is a slide, d&c thread.

it's pretty clear fbichan is real.

those of you taking the (((op))) seriously are retarded

REPORT + HIDE + SAGE

Stick around and you will be.

so what are you sliding moshe?

You might agree with some of the criticism of Holla Forums on this recent thread: archive.is/PzrS3

k

pick one and fuck off back to reddit