theres no fucking point
even if you actually fucked up, to apologize
will it reverse the past? no?
will it get people who actually got offended to get less offended? No
so what will change?
it will show that you need them
and if you need anyone, they will fuck you over
everyone is wearing a mask and apologies just show that you are vulnerable

If you were a real sociopathic edgelord you would understand the value of an apology. You sound like an antisocial tard.

Don't worry though, we're all antisocial tards here. You'll fit in fine.

more like someone trying to give you a lesson, when you apologize you fix nothing
and you ruin your own reputation

Op, you need to reevaluate what actually works in human relations.

apologizing does not you fucking bitches
apologies make you seem weak
you either did shit and didnt give a fuck, move on
or you did shit and didnt mean to
if you admit you didnt mean to, you arent even able to control yourself you are weak

If you can't see the usefulness of an apology in certain situations you are a social retard.

And I mean that literally, only a social retard wouldn't understand these things.

do you ever cry op?
oh what am I saying, of course you don't

don't act like a decent human no matter what
t. jews

OP, i highly recommend acquiring feelings sometime in the near future OR become really good at murdering people that are just like you. either way should work out fine.

no one has provided counter arguments to the fact that apologies dont undo wrongs but do make the one making them seem weak

Someone steals from me, then apologizes?

How does that make any fucking sense? How about not committing the crime nigughs. Your sorry doesn't bring back my valued property does it? It doesn't bring back the time i spent on dealing with the situation did it? It doesn't solve the mental anger i still have for said nigger. Why can't i fucking shoot him to death. Fuck this cucked society.

hmm well lets see, if you respond to someone doing you wrong and do a wrong unto someone, who cares. an eye for an eye. fuckem. but if you for no logical reason cause pain and suffering to someone and genuinely feel bad, apologize. I don't condone giving apologies when you dont actually feel bad. those are just empty words. why? well lets see, the bravest thing someone can do, is confront their own wrongs and do something about them. it is not weak. it could be classified under personal growth. but most people have nothing but conquest in their eyes all the time.

ty for understanding (OP)

And how does the address the fact that others still see it as weakness?

never

Yes, it's called "patching things up"

It's only a weakness in that you give power to someone else to forgive you for your transgression. If you are truly sorry, them forgiving you isn't the purpose of the apology. Thus, whether they actually forgive you or not is not your intent, therefore, whether they do or do not apologise has no power over you.

You use apologies to regain advantage. For example, say you brought a friend into an argument by accident, you would apologise to that friend so they don't feel like you were using them. Whether or not they accept it is up to them, but from your perspective, it was not your intention and so to retain a powerful position, apologising is necessary.

Another example is that in an instance where an opponent is being stubborn and has manipulated your ally against you, apologising through your friend to the antagonist makes you look as though you have the moral highground, putting you in a more favourable position. Your manipulative opponent either has to concede to your apology, or else their manipulation is up and they reveal themselves.

apologize to friends and family if you actually did something wrong that, with the information you had at the time, you should've known better, and if you had it to do over again you'd do it differently. That's a sincere apology, not a "stop talking to me about it" apology

never apologize publically to dipshits that you don't care about, because that's just an admission of guilt and as soon as they've got that they start trying to hustle you for restitution

Far too much fucking etiquette in today's societies. No swearing, no PC violation, nothing that sounds vaguely like a threat… forced apologies are part of this. What's the point of an apology that isn't meant? The worst is when judges make people apologise for outbursts in court. Everyone knows they're only apologising because they're being blackmailed with the threat of jail. It's probably not meant. Therefore, it's perjury. So, we have judges every day, forcing people to commit perjury. No wonder the whole system is corrupt.

However, I don't see what's wrong with apologies when 1) you've made a mistake, like treading on someone's toe, 2) you've actually changed your mind about whatever you've done. Mixed feelings if it's part of a ritual of reconciliation. It makes sense as a symbolic thing, like signing a treaty, but it would be better to have a more direct way to draw a line under something.

Oh good God

If you don't apolology
It means you care what people think
If you apolology
It means you care if your strategies are not working

The fact that you can't see this means you can't see IRL in real time

Death is another word for cock
Just like pussy means little death

Unfortunately in your case little death refers to your cock

That means you're a pussy
But you're gay
Not a lesbian
So you don't matter

Fag.
That's brave, sure, but it is also fucking stupid. Appearing strong means nothing if you can't back it up with ==actual strength==. And I bet you would crack in under a minute and beg to worship Daquan's cock in apology if he was in your face or beating on you.

Its the Christian thing to do.

You're mostly right. People who say sorry all the time are basically cucks. Sometimes, though, it's the best course of action to apologize, even if you're not sincere about it. It helps end the argument quicker and allows you to save your breath.

It doesn't make you seem weak unless you're weak and apologizing for everything. Feeling sorry for what you've done shows you give a shit and are able to reflect honestly. You're just a selfish little omega tard

You don't seem to understand the difference between saying "I'm sorry" and a genuine apology. Apologies attempt to right the wrong and involve working towards improvement. God I wish I could kill you

If humans never understood the value of social signals we'd still be living in caves.

well made point…. but fuck the chimera ant arc. I liked the relationship between the king and that one board game girl. but other than that, garbage.

why

coo bird

Yes.

You only have to worry if you are weak, but since you seem so concerned about it, I guess you are

The ability to realize you're in the wrong and apologizing for it is not weakness. You sound dangerously childish.

true words

yes

this is true
strong is not afraid to look like weak

this thread slider doesn't even speak english very well. check out their other comment.