Femanon Thread (Paint Edition)

Femanon is an attention whore qt.2D hoe who likes dick, do as you please.

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook.com/dietsodagirl
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tits or gtfo

tits or gtfo

NYPA

Nice Dubs.
Draw yourself getting choke-fucked. (I like to call it strangledangling)

is it already July? wow how time flies..

Did you seriously miss these past months?

wow it sure looks like it, last thing I remember its January around new years and now its july apparently

Missing out, man.

I reaaallly gotta piss and there's no toilets around!
Be my toilet?

Thanks for the tits. I'm going to drawfag with you.

Sharpie in pooper.

You should snort some colombian booger sugar with me ;D

Obviously.
:(((

Don't do too much. We don't want a Pulp Fiction scene here.

WAY AHEAD OF YOU BUB

Who invited this guy? Whatevs, this degeneracy is best degeneracy.

๐“ฆ๐“—๐“๐“ฃ ๐“ฃ๐“—๐“” ๐“•๐“ค๐“’๐“š ๐“˜๐“ข ๐“–๐“ž๐“˜๐“๐“– ๐“ž๐“

Dude! I think Femanon is ODing! Fuck!

bruh

bruh I have no idea what's happening

*fwoosh*

R E AL N I G G A H O U R S

holy shit so fucking true

for real tho who is on Holla Forums at 5:30 am

I am a bit, but only if I can't sleep anyways
/4am/

This is me (striped shirt) and my mom's "patients", a.k.a. "Tards" at the Philadelphia Zoo somewhere around 1981-82? I went lots of places with a gang of retards, but this was a day I'll never forgetโ€ฆ

The guy with his arm around me was Walter. He was my buddy, he wanted to know everything about every animal and he fucking LOOOOOOOVED the bald eagle more than all of you like Mountain Dew, combined. When a zookeeper gave him one of the Eagle's wing feathers, that motherfucker was happier than your parents will be when they finally kick your ass out of the basement. You can't sell joy, but these sub 70 IQ fuckers were overflowing with it that day.

See if you can find Raymond, whom wanted everyone to "touch my weasel" and whom I was instructed to only say "No, Raymond" until he would stop asking to touch his weasel or until he would cry. I learned how to defend my weasel and my butthole at an early age, something you victims never were taught.

Goddamn, that was a fun day!!!

Most people are afraid of retards and various levels of any human potatoing. Most people are fucking fools. You can't catch retard by being near them or even touching them. But you can catch some thing more valuable: Retards teach you life lessons normies could never. Watch any retard on the spectrum dance to music and ask yourself if you have ever or could ever "let go" that much? Nope. Because you are a pussy and you care about other pussies' opinions. Retards don't give a fuck. They do what they feel like doing and feel what they are doing. They live more in a day than most people live in a month.

I didn't grow up in a normal world like you autists, I grew up with actual retards. I say "retard" in the most endearing fashion, because the retards I knew were just that, really slow. Great people, fun to do things with, great to freak out people in public with the only downside of bodily fluid contact risksโ€ฆ but I was 8 years old and mentally these goofy fuckers were, too.

I never thought of calling an actual retard "retarded" until I was told it was insensitive in the 21st century. Retard, tard, tardoโ€ฆ these were actual terms of endearment when I grew up. If they were talked about negatively, they were "patients"โ€ฆ But I also grew up knowing the difference between an actual developmentally retarded person and Down Syndrome, encephalopathy, Autism, Asperger's, Cretinism, TBI, and other various forms of "Potato"โ€ฆ they aren't all retards, at all.

Fuck all of you sincerely judgmental folks, You hilariously judgmental folks are ok. Make fun of disabilities every chance you get! Actually try to make it funny, thoughโ€ฆ Default: Potato only goes 2 potato Three potato Four. Then what? Humor is the only thing we can choose as a tool to deal with EVERY type of all forms of suffering that actually worksโ€ฆeven retards can laugh at themselves. Can you?

In real life, I'll take hanging out with retards at a zoo ANY day over a severe majority of you boring, basic fucks and feel better about myself and worse about you while doing it!@!!

Eeeeeeeeeagle!!!! Eeeeeeeeeeeagle!!!

I'm gonna jerk off to your tits holy fuck

welp it looks like my ebin psychedelic snake adventure ran of the OP so I'll have to be your feminon now

Show your puss puss

Femanon, how was y-your holidays?

I don't want this thread to die.

please fuck me im wasted

Sharing old kind of better quality pictures of Femanon and Artist

More please.

MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT!!!!

hahahaha!!! You learned the hard way to protect that little starfish didnt' you!!!!

I'll take a burger, a number 9, a number 9 large, a number 8 two number 7s and a cola

You must deliver
or continue with snakeman adventure

wat do?

quads

i mean these

I can but it just flies against the wall instead of the toilet

you gotta bend it down, bro

OMG YOU'RE BACK
I asked about you on all the drawfag threads I saw , nodoby knew about you.
How it's going? It's Artist well?

Can you draw Link from the legend of Zelda eating a burrito please?

Hey bby I know you want some cross-dimensional cock

if you can bend it you aren't hard enough.

tiddyfuck my dick nigga lol

I still want to see the tits of your artist.

b-b-bump

b-b-bump!

Too late fag.

oh shit

Femanon, how you have changed. Now you're drawn digitally and colored. Is this permanent?

unintended sage

O really?
facebook.com/dietsodagirl

hahaโ€ฆ. nice. Lurking. Image scraping.

the best ones aren't even on there

Oh dear.. do post them.

Still alive femanon?

So you can steal my superior memes? I don't think so, Lilith.

Ok fine.

Jesus, girls with autism are a lot more scary than I imagined.

Lilith already has his cans, sir.

You shouldn't pride yourself on being a slut.

Where are your cans now?!

that's all I got

gib n00dz

That's what I was requesting actually but okay.

this is the best I got.

great now we are both disappointed, let's be cut budies

haha, sorry but I'm bulking right now.

she's hot

Eh, something about her face makes me think she's a bitch

You have poor, poor taste.

he's not bad for an autist though. good looking burgers are hard to come by.

Is femanon gone?

Oldfag here I've archived femanon threads before until threads stopped being posted but my hard drive is clusterfuck.

Trying to find it now

please do

Nudes?

rarest of memes.

Why even live if I can't fuck my cartoons?

And shortfags will never know the feel of having your penis covering your bellybutton.

Warm.

Can't go on facebook now. What's her name?

Who's name

Guess, retard

This is fuckin' great

;__;

my 8 inch dick will fuck you bitch

hi femanon, do you want to play videogames with me? i'll let you win! n///w///n

Kill yourself.

(dubs)(triples)(dubs)
Feels Great.

So you do like dick above 6inc ?

I'm not op but 6 isn't large.

Hi fem user draw yourself tied down with some bdsm theme to it.

ur both r shit

but u av-a-ter fag are gay just truning the fem thread into shit ass thread by being shitty ass attention whore ass nigga

more

This actually has potential to be a rly good thread, but b users are retards who think with their dick.

Do girls prefer ripped abs or rly funny guys who are alittle chub.

Or both. Ty femanon! *kisses*