Child marriage/relationship debate thread

Should children be allowed to be married to or be in relationships with adults romantically Holla Forums?.

Other urls found in this thread:

medicaldaily.com/married-vs-single-what-science-says-better-your-health-327878
today.com/health/single-ladies-you-might-be-healthier-happier-married-friends-t101511
ncsl.org/research/human-services/mental-health-and-foster-care.aspx
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

don't fucking ask me, do what you want.

Sounds like you don't think so.

Sounds to me like you care what I think.

Women are children anyway.
Might as well marry them early before they fuck a couple hundred guys.

This

Very true. Hence why you get old hags that drink their remaining years away - they have no inner sense of ethics, very little pride, etc., much like a child.

really going to start 2017 this way, user? you had so much potential, too…

Normies act the exact same way. Personally I'm a hebephile (like all men), and don't really see the point of pedophilia (obsessive attraction to pre-pubescents), but normies seek affirmation for everything they do. A normie never has an individual thought.

fuck off reddit go back to Cuckchan also it was normal back in the day its only a problem now cause society has been brainwashed into believing anti-pedo propaganda.

This hebe gets it by the way use to be into only hebe girls just like you but now I am into both pedo and hebe age girls.

If you're replying to a post you don't need to quote the entirety of their text. Pretty Reddit thing to do tbdesu

No shit thanks captain obvious.

Yes.
I think part of the reason young adults are immature cunts these days is that we let them be that way.
The alternative is to prepare them for adulthood sooner. None of this sheltering bullshit.

OMG YES THIS FUCKING THIS this user is so smart.

I don't have any moral objection to it, I just don't see the point really. What would you define as "pedo"? 9 and under? IIRC puberty starts at 10-11 on average for white girls.

0-2 is infantophilia 3-9 is pedophilia 10-14 is Hebephilia 15-19 is Ephebophilia

I thought as much. Has anyone considering moving to a place with low/non-existent/poorly enforced age of consent laws (or already live in such a country)?

I'm considering it, since I don't want to settle for an old hag, but I don't want to get sodomised in jail either.

I was thinking about moving to japan over there the legal age of consent is 13 and in Japan they have more relaxed CP laws hell they have a modeling agency named Candydoll that models little young girls like the famous LauraB over here in America stuff like that would be considered CP.

Japan finally banned CP possession a year or 2 ago. Western influence is pressuring them to ban lolicon too.

Just give it a couple years and all the things we have for gay rights, that are being given to trannies, will be given to pedos.

We'll all look around and say >what the fuck, while all the fucking slimy meatspace masses dance around in euphoric bliss because of how progressive they are. The youtube comments will be even more asinine. There will be no real arguments. Darkness will envelope everything.
And all we wanted to do was shitpost on a Qing dynasty wicker crafts blog.

15 year olds are going out getting fake IDs and fucking Chad saying they're 18, but you're a pedo if you like 15 year olds.

Am I the crazy one?

Will all current lolicon be grandfathered in, or should I expect a visit from the death squads?
They'll probably make "being white" illegal first.

You mean the globalist kikes at the UN. In America for example, lolicon is perfectly legal in many areas, notably California. If there is one thing the hipster fucks and Hollywood Jews from California are good for, its lobbying and promoting open-ended artistic expression in government policy, since San Francisco and Hollywood are pretty much the only things California has going for it culturally and both these places happen to be full of pedos.

Yeah, but I can't picture the Japanese otaku (and weebs everywhere since 2D loli-related content comes from the nips) taking having their lolis taken away from them too well. These are the kind of people that threaten mangaka with death threats and send anthrax for having protagonists not end up with the girl they like most.

Would you travel there with a European loli in tow, or race mix? I'd go with the former, since not only would the latter make the locals fucking hate you (and murder you in the event of an uprising), but probably wouldn't work out, and would leave you with mongrel offspring.

but it*

Then is that the reason Candydoll shut down in 2015? cause I thought it was of financial trouble.

Wasn't that hosted in Russia?

They tightened their laws on modeling images too because of criticism that amazon.co.jp was selling candydoll dvds.

Candydoll shutdown out of caution.

Candydoll shutdown after tighter japanese laws, they are tokyodolls now, it's all adult models that look young now.

I know sad.

no

I do not blame them fuck America and its moral bullshit they try to push all over the world.

This is candydoll now, 18 year old hags.

Japan now has more restrictive modeling laws than the United States.

Not gonna lie she is pretty hot but I rather look at the old school stuff.

And can you tell me why you think that?.

MODS

Ban all grannyposters

Nice bait faggot.

Damn.

Would bang.

This user speaks the truth.

wat

More

Do they still have candy doll dvds in japan?.

My Bitch is 18 Years Old, is a Muslim & is From Indonesia…

How does That Make you Feel OP??…

18 to old

I'm an exclusive pedo, but I don't think you can compare gays and trannies to pedos tbh. No matter how degenerate the relationships are, they are still between somewhat equal adult partners. It makes sense that they'll all eventually become accepted.

I think the closest ones to pedos are the zoophiles. Both have relationships that are quite far from equal. Bestiality was made legal in some progressive European countries a few decades ago, but now most of them are banning it again.

I seriously doubt AOC or laws regarding pedos are getting more lenient any time soon.

If children are allowed to marry, then they should be allowed to all other things adults can do such as vote, sterilization, smoking, drinking etc

Yes. Especially if the child is an orphan.

why does it matter if the child is an orphan?

I think that if girls got married more, they would be less likely to become angry and bitter. Also marriage teaches females how to self sacrifice and gets them invested in the future of society for their children's sake. So whenever possible, marry those girls and women off. But don't force them into marriage, of course. Because a very small minority of women want to be forever alone virgins.

Your spouse can drive you crazy. But so can isolation and loneliness. So which one wins?
According to Robin Simon, a professor of sociology at Wake Forest University, marriage has for a long time been associated with better mental health.

Get married or you’ll wind up sad and lonely (and probably sitting on the couch, eating a pint of Ben & Jerry's).
But
"There are people who thrive on solitude and get important benefits from it like spirituality, creativity and rejuvenation. They're not single because they have 'baggage' or 'issues,''" DePaulo explained.
today.com/health/single-ladies-you-might-be-healthier-happier-married-friends-t101511

A child needs a dedicated person to take care of it.
If a guy wants to pair with a girl, she will be taken care of because he wants a healthy child with her.
Adoption works too, but this would serve to supplement adoption.
I think that it would be better than going from foster home to foster home, but I have no data on such a thing.
But
Up to 80 percent of children in foster care have significant mental health issues, ….. 2015 Senate Bill 484, Provides group foster homes may use psychotropic…
ncsl.org/research/human-services/mental-health-and-foster-care.aspx

so the solution is to let autistic neckbeards use them for sex instead? i'm sure that'll make things much better for them.

I keep seeing this assumption typed out that girls aren't mature enough to marry and that they need time to mature.
I think that you got it wrong. Marriage and motherhood forces girls to become more mature. Whereas not getting married allows girls to be childish.

Married people report significantly fewer symptoms of depression and are significantly less likely to abuse substances than their non-married counterparts," Simon writes in Psychiatry Weekly. "This is because marriage provides social support — including emotional, financial, and instrumental support. Also, married people have greater psychosocial (or coping) resources than the non-married — higher self-esteem and greater mastery."

We need a hebe/pedo alliance Holla Forums.
We gotta man the fuck up (stop being autistic retards) and marry those young virgin girls/women.
Older women can go die alone somewhere.

This

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_equivalence

impossible. women are incapable of learning.

Yes they should. That's before the western civilization turn them into filthy whores.

Right, id rather have my girlfriend get raped by local warlords

cuck

marriage in general sucks dick

is this the lolbertarian thread?

No, user.

This thread is about MAP, not NAP.

Haha funny but slavery is a violation of the NAP

no it isn't, they willingly sold themselves into slavery to pay for a fine they couldn't afford at the time

why do you hate voluntary contracts, user?

is that…

alissa?

heh
stupid

Then they're not escaped child sex slaves.

They're escaped child sex indentured servants.

eh voluntary slavery same same

completely 'voluntary' slavery TM wouldn't violate the nap

groce

That is not how you spell gross retard.

This

It is if you're a grocer

Whatever man.

How grouse