David Dcuck

David Duck shills Trump saying Star was anti-Semitic
What the FUCK is wrong with this guy Holla Forums?

He really thinks he's the guy who redpilled a generation. Like we can't read? I kind of think that he believes we all became redpilled because of him or some old pathetic drunk KKK/Neonazi fags; like we can't read or something. Like no one ever studied history before they came along.

I want a WALL and I don't give a fuck about Duke or Israel! Kill yourself you old cunt!

buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/david-duke-no-way-star-in-trumps-tweet-was-a-sheriffs-star?utm_term=.gaJg5n2xP#.immxbgv0d

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160706121846/https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/david-duke-no-way-star-in-trumps-tweet-was-a-sheriffs-star?utm_term=.mdxjmRJPv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E
amazon.com/Disney-Frozen-Ice-Cool-Coloring-Parragon/dp/1474821537/
google.com/search?q=david duke&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigr9v_1d_NAhXLND4KHTo0Bd4QsQQIOA
davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
davidduke.com/khazar-theory-koestler-admitted-wrote-book-jewish-interests/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

KILL YOURSELF~

I see you have just met Dr. Duke in person for the first time. Stay calm! After getting past his massive, unfounded narcissism you will find him to be a nice and pleasant man.

It's a way to redpill Trump supporters.

Now calm down, take a deep breath, and look into treating your autism.

Duke is an intelligent guy with some good ideas. I came across him a few times in my younger days, but I wouldn't say he influenced me. I'd say niggers pushed me in that direction with their behavior. I was never a Leftie though. I'm not emotional and I'm far too logical to be a Leftie.

HOW!?
He's being used. The Christian Zionists aren't going to believe buzzfeed you stupid cunt. Take a deep breath of carbon monoxide. Talk down to me you fucking traitor

Nothing.

He is what will force Trump to show his true colors.

Be grateful you downy.

Actually he is kind of right. Back in his generation the masses were completely oblivious to the jew, both young and old.

He certainly did us a service.

See

You vest your hopes on Trump as if he's not a good goy.

Have some patience and sit it out you fucking fangirl. It's not as if the Trump supporters are going to be scared off by this.

What are you even talking about? Do you have super autism?

Anyway, it'll push fence-sitters who finally coming to terms with the reality of race toward the truth about the traditional enemy.

wew. It's like he's on to something.

This.

Duke is rallying race realists and WN's behind Trump because Trump himself probably can't go on record saying "Lol yeah it's a kike star, fuck kikes".

Alright fuck you niggerfaggots. I'm /threading myself. Watch.

/thread

Also, you Trump faggots are a funny bunch:

david duke is a christian
DAVID DUKE IS A SHILL TO BEGIN WITH
he also talks to niggers and advocated peaceful solutions of coexistence with jews

he is the enemy

Typical D&C shill.

What is this post supposed to be? Is it a continuation to your first post? Are you telling Duke to kill himself? It seems more like you're pretending to be someone other than the OP and telling the OP to kill himself, but you have the same ID. It's not a bump since you're saging.

We know it was a star of david, the thing is the media can't argue that without looking ridiculous because it's just a powerpoint shape.

It's sad Trump took it down.

I told you to fuck off back to Something Awful.

It's not a 'Star of David'. Nowhere is it mentioned that David had a star like that anywhere.

It's the star of the Redshields (Rothschilds).

Oh great…. So no wall then

I DONT CARE ABOUT THE FUCKING MIDDLE EAST — I WANT MY FUCKING WALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

If that is what his true colors are.

It wasn't even from a chan. That's what is sad. It was on twitter first.

Damn.

Holla Forums pls go

Shit thread.

David Duke hates being introduced this way. He points out Jewish media never introduces Jews like Wolf Blitzer as 'Prominent Israeli Jewish Zionist and ex-Mossad agent Wolf Blitzer…'

The worst part is while the audience is taught to hate nationalists and supremacists they have no fucking clue that Jews are Nationalists and Jewish supremacists. Too fucking dumb to think outside the electric jew, the boobtube, the idiot box, the brain drain… You get the picture.

YOU Fucking piece of shit. If he loses one vote because of people like you, then Duke will hang on the day of the rope. His children will hang too!

Why not go all the way and vote Hillary, you fucking vagina.

Attention whores = traitors. He deserves to die! And he will if Trump loses!!!!!!!!!

FUCK YOU SHILL CUNT TRAITOR
FUCK YOUR PR – THIS IS A FUCKING WAR — YOU FUCKING TRATIOR

Duke has more credit than Trump you fucking faggot.

Also see

No you fuck off you dickless little whiner.

You're the enemy. It took Duke awhile to figure out that the hatred the Jews instill in people via media is how they divide and conquer. Treating other people with respect is what the Jews fear most. Without division their ability to control weakens. They csant have the goyim working together against Jewish interests.

and didnt i told you pisstians belong to /kikeonastick/
what are you still doing here? time to go back
*shuu *shuu

Also friendly reminder that Duke is already outing the non-Right wingers here.

They're screaming and stumbling over each other:

OMG DUKE SAID TRUMP IS AN ANTI-SEMITE

HELP!

HELP ME!

It's exactly that kind of people that need a beating, fucking spineless cowards.

OP and:

Are clearly shilling together, despite "arguing" against each other.

Fuck off goon.

Get some you fucking bitch. I'm trying to get a wall built and you're talking about beatings.
DUKE NEEDS TO FUCKING DIE

NO WONDER THIS CUNT WAS A POLITICIAN THAT NEVER GOT SMOKED

HE'S MORE NEO_NAZI JEW CONTROLLED OPPOSITION

KILL

HIM

Shit thread OP kill yourself

He's a fucking loser. He's been a loser since I was a child. Now he acts like he did anything but look like a weirdo
He didn't research for me

He didn't fight in the streets for me

He didn't fucking tell the Jew World Order to deal with it for me

He didn't do shit but hide in some hillbilly enclave like a fucking BITCH

Trump manned up

You didn't

Fuck you neonazi faggots

You shit on our race, our blood our soil for fucking decades now

You're a failed project and you look Jewish as fuck, You have since I was a kid in the 80s

No fuck you nigger, I'm tired of the flase flagging on here. Duke needs to die for what he is doing.

You shills need to learn our actual patterns of inflection. You're totally unconvincing.

It's ok user, OP is a turbo autist.

This new shilling strategy is really weird.

Nice try, OP. Maybe ease up on the retardation next time.

david duke so far
joined the *kkk

*kkk = ridiculous and shameful idiots without purpose hiding under a tent.

gave up on kkk and started to post shiton the internet by posting utter rubbish combined with jewish crticism.

DAVID DUKE:
"i am a christian, but i am a white supremacist"
"i talk a lot to black people because we are commonly suppressed by jews, we are actually united with black people"
"i ruin donalds campaign by promoting him, oh… donald trump is a racist and anti semite and now i shave my beard "

pigeon head chrstians shit on everything and ruin everything everywhere they go

WHAT THE FUCK DUKE?

archive it cunt

Le Grand Dragon David Duke of the KKK has categorically, and publicly, stated that OP's mom is a miscegenist whore.
That is why OP is a nigger.

babby's first shill post
fuck off before i find you

At least we're finally getting to the important issues.

What's up with that? I hear that a lot here and it's fucking retarded. PR is important, niggers. PR doesn't mean to accept the leftist narrative, it means to address normal people's concerns and speak in a way that makes sense to them.

Same here buddy, an all accounts.

fail

That doesn't mean you tone it down to 1 and expect them to still get the message faggot.

0/10 shill thread huh. newshill faggots dont know about our IDs top kekle

Maybe your message is the problem.

Duke is controlled op. This has been known for quite a while.

This dumb fuck clown needs to go away for 6 months if he wants to be of any service.

Self promoting faggot go the FUCK AWAY.

Kek this is why i tolerate sumerfags and normies doing the shilling

The Rothschilds weren't the first to use the symbol. It's the (probable) Star of Remphan, remember?

So… OP and are both sides of the same Israeli shekel, it seems.

If anything, this will redpill normies on the jewish question and rally redpilled people behind trump.

Some of you trumpfags really are cancer

star of david has triangles which have nothing to do with jews in general until the 1920's at earliest.

>Maybe your message is the problem.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

kill yourself.

if you cant tell. this thread is shill infested .

What is this I don't even

Not an argument.

Vying for browny points? I don't see the point, his name is and will always be mud. I know he's built a false "loving everyone" narrative that matches universal egalitarianism jew agenda. He tries to wedge everything into those terms. The truth of the world is tribalism.

Welcome to CIA disinfo. Duke and Alex Jones are there to smear Trump just by associating with him and giving him a bad name.
Did you honestly think the Jews would give up without a fight?

The true symbol of Israel is the Menorah. The Star of David was on the battle shields of jewish warriors back in the day before christ, so its very fitting the Zionists would use it on their flag.

Shitposting thread?

How does OP not know who Duke is.

guess i took the b8

gas the kikes race war now

apparently he's scammed a lot of white nationalists out of money over the years

the guy seems like a fraud tbh

pr is a failed concept. pr are is cucking your stances, ultimately, appease leftists. This is the Year of the Fire Monkey and the era of Kek. Those who say what they mean get what they want and those who tip toe to not hurt fee fees get cucked.

pay attention newfaggot

In case anybody wants to read the article, I have archived it: web.archive.org/web/20160706121846/https://www.buzzfeed.com/andrewkaczynski/david-duke-no-way-star-in-trumps-tweet-was-a-sheriffs-star?utm_term=.mdxjmRJPv

you mean warriors who worshiped Moloch, right?

I'm not one to scream "shill" at everyone, but the 2 primary posters ITT are so retarded I'm having trouble believing they're genuine.

You keep misunderstanding what PR is, summerfag.

Next time when Holla Forums speaks ill of Gamergate, I'm gonna remind them how they too kowtow to PR.

lol muh sheriff star

pr doesn't matter when you are shit posting on the internet but it is important in an election.

I guess Trump really should have apologized to Rosie O'Donnel.

That's what I was getting at. Thanks, user.

Throw something else against the wall, this one isn't sticking, kike.

Here's why duke is a faggot.

He capitulated. You do not capitulate and give your opponents ammo. He's a bloody retard. This is how our JQ game works: We put out something mildly anti-Jewish, people call it anti-semetic, and we parry it with, "nah, you're just being paranoid."

Duke though, the fucking idiot, is more than willing to throw Donald Trump under the bus in order to be a virtue signaling "racial realist" that thinks the mere sight of a Jew star is anti-Semitic. How does this help us one bit? He can believe that star is anti-Semitic, but when you argue on a public platform, you need to down play it like we would when we encounter normies.

God, this guy is an idiot. I wish he'd shut the fuck up because he's been nothing bad news for us due to his autism

No it is not only not important but it is a failed concept. Only losers and embrace pr. You dont need pr when you have the truth. when you have the truth you have the power of memes on your side. If you were, however, a greedy lying kike, you would need pr in order to battle the flow of backlash. The reason Trump is so popular is because he stays away from pr. Notice he removed the star picture, but he didnt apologize for it.

tldr; PR is, like propaganda, for the kikes, not us.

Apologies are deadly because it requires you admit wrong-doing.

PR in that context means not allowing the impression that you did something wrong to be legitimized in the first place.

Shills will conflate PR with "Letting your enemy freely set and reset the rules of engagement".
If you aren't a shill yourself, then wise the fuck up and realize that
ALL MEMETIC WARFARE IS PR.

The jew wants you to be a blundering, ineffective idiot. Look at all of the tactics and talking points of the last three decades of activity from the jew-subverted, traditional white nationalists as a guide for what NOT to do.

What the fuck do you think an info-graphic is, if not propaganda?

How are you on Holla Forums if you are this stupid?

Do you have some false association that propaganda is inherently dishonest?

Oh, nevermind. You're a shill.

Just gonna say, all of these Gamergoy children who are STILL fucking triggered by the mention of "PR" need to fuck off my board and leave the important shit to adults.

This is Holla Forums. We aren't like your band of cuckolds trying to suck up to the fucking media.

This thread is an absolute clusterfuck but that Trump tweet trolls the fuck out of kikes.

Cool your jets Autist we know Trump isn't Hitler 2.0.

In Chile we have an expression for this kind of person, "mono con cuchillo" (knife-wielding-monkey)

You never want knife-wielding-monkeys in your movements

They are random, unpredictable and stupid

Like haitians

What the fuck do you think the jew star actually intended? You really believe Lewandowski's excuse "it was a sheriff star"?

Me too, a border wall will be great at slowing down illegal immigration. However, the jewish problem is a far greater threat looming over Western civilization than a bunch of spics. If we cannot address the true enemy who is pushing mass immigration and multiculturalism in our countries then we will always be fighting the symptoms and not the cause.

OP is sinead mccarthy tier

He's controlled opposition.

He's in it for the money like other cryptojews

OP didn't even read the article, Duke supported the meme and noted the positivity of it being anti-semitic.

Excerpt: "Earlier in the broadcast, Duke praised Trump for the tweet, saying his tweet was “all true.”

“We have situation right now where Trump is being absolutely pummeled for, guess what, posting a tweeting that shows Hillary Clinton with a big — in the midst of thousands of hundred-dollar bills — a big Star of David, and the words ‘the most corrupt candidate ever,’” Duke said. “And Trump tweeted this: ‘Hillary Clinton the most corrupt candidate ever.’ Now of course, the media immediately came out and said that this was ‘anti-Semitic.’ But of course, it’s all true. We’re not talking about something that’s not true.”

Duke said all the “Jewish extremists” were supporting Clinton.

“So everything in the tweet that Donald Trump retweeted, that his campaign retweeted was absolutely correct,” concluded Duke. “Absolutely right.”

He said it was important everyone vote for Trump, because even though he wasn’t “strong enough on these issues,” he was the only thing they had against Hillary Clinton.

LOW ENERGY WEDNESDAYS

Gtfo you miserable fucking kike.

You are cancer, please die.

#buildthewall is literally a jewish meme, do you faggot acolytes even know about the Israel fence?

Oh you're lazy, I see.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

He literally got elected to public office you gigantic fucking retard. Holy shit the quality of shilling has dropped immensely.

Literally nearly word for word from the thread about white nationalists patrolling Trump rallies. You're the exact same kike pasting the exact same five lines over and over again.

Mi primo! Are there haitians in Chile? I thought they were only in the D.R.

Proof? Seems to me he's a white patriot who has spent his life advocating for whites. Don't deny he's made mistakes but controlled op? I don't believe it

So many lies I don't even know where to start.

lmao all these shills jumping out to defend duke as soon as the thread starts

i've always found this guy cringey and awkward as fuck, everyone he attaches himself to gets permanently smeared by the MSM

if he was smart he would keep his fucking mouth shut and totally disassociate with trump

i agree, if some normie sees what duke is saying they will think "wow, this guy is creepy and weird, i don't want people to think i'm like david duke, i better not identify with trump"

that is what normies will think if they see this

Oh look, it's the Jew who wants us to falseflag Trump in the name of Aryanism. Death is too good for you. You're day of reckoning will come
I know. I'm not 23yrs old. He was a fucking laughing stock who created the Southern strategy for Bill Clinton and only started throwing out redpills when his career was over. Now he thinks he educated anyone but a few scumbags like you who would false flag us

Hello, newfriend. You seem to have taken a wrong turn at reddit.
>>>/killyourself/

this

David Duke is pretty irrelevant outside of the stormfront, militia movement set, and of course the American south.

Was pretty cool when he called out Wolf Blitzer though.

youtube.com/watch?v=p2QMQi-m63E

He was there first. Noone else was there.

His ego's too big, but whatever. He's not going to be president. But he might… kekekekekek

Aren't you taking this non-governmental individual a little too srsly OP?

He's oldschool 4chan, back when it was called stormfront.

He's a cultural figure. He really cleaned up his act from KKK to PHD!

It was clear a while back that Duke wants Trump to lose.

No. The Media wants Trump to lose.

Duke wants Trump to win.

You fell for the media's bait?

amazon.com/Disney-Frozen-Ice-Cool-Coloring-Parragon/dp/1474821537/

Your new is showing.

Isnt his phd awarded from some really antisemitic Ukrainian university?

He triggered the JIDF pretty hard didn't he

Yes.

I had a feeling he was going to be a poison pill. There will be more of this before the election.

So you're sayin… we wuz paint?

Next time leftards shriek "he was KKK!" just remind them that he was elected into our government at one time with that resume.

Back to >>>/plebbit/ newfag

What? There was an exodus from stormfront to 4chan. Where do you think all the stormlords came from?

Is it true they were kicked out of stormfront? Do you know why?

Anyone still think David Duck boi isn't controlled opposition?

I hope not. It's pretty fucking obvious he is.

Look how the Jew media is saying Duke is "defending" Trump.

google.com/search?q=david duke&source=univ&tbm=nws&tbo=u&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwigr9v_1d_NAhXLND4KHTo0Bd4QsQQIOA

Duke needs to be taken out. Period.

THIS

Hey! Earthbound is no urinal!

Since when did the majority of anons become pro Israel

Are you 12? He becomes relevant every time he gets a soundbite on the msm with the banner below him that says, "KKK leader David Duke says…" and of course he has something to say about Trump. He is controlled opposition and they roll him out any time they need to discredit a nationalist

I don't normally like ecelebs but no ones giving that guy a brake. I remember really early in the campaign Duke said negative things about Trump and everyone on here attacked him and once he endorsed Trump they do the same. What do people want out of him?

Since the shills came to the thread.

Look at this PR kike. I mean, why the fuck would any real Holla Forumsack attack David Duke. He is both pro-white and anti-jew. If you disagree with his tatctics then don't use them yourself, however it is detrimental to attack him because then you undermine his core message. What is the point in attacking Dr. Duke? Does it help Trump get elected? No, because the media will try to link Duke and Trump no matter what. Does it promote our message? No, because in effect we are attacking our ally instead of our enemy.

When will Trump shills stop shilling our board?

It's either autism or he's being paid to fuck up WN causes considering how often he does it. This thread is a hilarious clusterfuck however.

He pushes the Khazar origin theory, thats his angle

no

davidduke.com/rethinking-khazar-theory/
davidduke.com/khazar-theory-koestler-admitted-wrote-book-jewish-interests/

Well then he's a faggot hypocrite, isn't he?

David Duke is a little egotistic, but he's also never going to let a good opportunity go to waste. He's red pilled and influenced a lot of the older generation, yet on the other hand he also is inflated quite a bit these days.

Like his message but he needs to tone down his self-centered attitude.

I DID get redpilled by David Duke.

Nice going OP.

David Duke is a great man. We gave him an extra envelope this week for his hard work.

That's right. And we give him the opportunity to voice his important opinions whenever possible.

Good for you!

(((000000)))

Yes!

To shut the fuck up. He's got no business appearing on msm at all if he truly does support Trump. He will never be seen by normies as separate from his KKK past and the image of white robes and lynching.

and burning crosses

I hope DAVID knows that the more he agrees with Hillary the more easily he can get Hillary elected by giving the MSM more ammunition. Similar to why Stormfags are called such, not because of their philosophy but how they exercise their beliefs.

White Power is about bettering yourself and then the White community you are apart of.

I truly don't see DAVID as controlled opposition, he just got all giddy thinking Trump is going to expel the Jews. But he needs to know that his words are his weapons and never show the opposition your moves before you make them.

It's not similar at all. StormFront users (I never use it but…) would never false flag Trump this hard.

This is an imageboard consisting mostly of posters with autism. You do realize this?

Arguing with autists is like getting a jew to do manual labor voluntarily. It's an exercise in futility.

Somebody should ask DAVID what he did with his donation money.

Oh yeah, he gambled it away on a cruise ship. He did it for the white race though, so it's ok.

Did you read any more posts by the user you replied to? He's obviously a turbo-autist.

So, muh PR?

I have not read any of the other posts. Already wasting enough time on here as it is.

Now make the star tilted like in the image.

protip: you can't with ms paint

NO you don't false flag my wall you fucking Jerry Springer CIA cult member skinhead KKK Jew paid cunts!

wew

David Duke is irrelevant.

And that was a sheriff star. Do the search yourself with the key words "sheriff star". Half the results are sheriff stars like this one.

What does David Duke have to do with this?

Oh well, keep doing The Triggering.

So the guy who criticize Israel is Jew paid but the grand marshal of the salute to Israel parade isn't? Wew

Let's play a Jewish Game.

Blame David Duke for the backlash he caused by simply stating the truth in our interests.

> Even if he is ineffective.

this is the most israeli post in the thread. Everything about it just screams Tel Aviv.

"She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

"She's really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father."

"You know who's one of the great beauties of the world, according to everybody? And I helped create her: Ivanka. My daughter, Ivanka. She's 6 feet tall, she's got the best body."

He's 100% CORRECT

cunting

Trump was a regular passenger on the "Lolita Express". Google it. Can't fucking trust anyone.

>Trump was a regular passenger on the "Lolita Express". Google it. Can't fucking trust anyone.

No, YOU do a search and then you post the evidence here if you think it's solid evidence.

jews hate Mel Gibson so what's your problem Shlomo?

Every girl wants to marry her father, and every boy wants to marry there mother. It's normal to like one's own genes. Plus, assuming he raised her from the time she was born, to her adulthood, he probably doesn't or hardly have any sexual attraction to his daughter.

Shit, I swear I forgot to sage.

sorry

CONTROLLED
OPPOSITION

Also

Go back to mic you autistic shill faggot, there was one person shilling that it was made here and about three people shilling that it was somehow proof Trump was acknowledging us.
I'll bet you were doing both.
The article connecting us was made nearing the end of that very thread using the shill posts as proof and sparked the firestorm of "proof" of Trump dog whistling neo nazis, despite the FACT that some twitter fag made it first and used the default mspaint star as proven in the very first thread.
You bastards should be held accountable and your websites should sink from the amount of money you should have to pay for this conjured event.
All I can say is:
soon.

Except you can't tilt a star like that in MS Paint.

I don't like David Duke because his retarded meme of "Jews r da real racists!"

But I don't give a shit what happens in the elections. Either way we're fucked

stop bumping this shit

Kill this (((fucker)))
Kill (((White Nationalists)))

They are though, The hatred Semites have towards all non jews is way more intense then any racial realist.

Fuck off OP

Oh no a fraction of a cent!

Just because you fuck your cousins for 1500yrs doesn't make you a race. Jews are mongrel race.

Fuck you, he has been exposed for being a shill like Jared Taylor. You're not more important than the Volk, motherfuckers

Well, shit.

You use the same picture every time don't you?
And he doesn't want what we want. He wants people to stop being wacist to whites. He's not that different than Alex Jones or the Alt-right except he's a Jew worshiper who hates fags.
He did good work as a historian but needs to shut his mouth and stop cock blocking my wall

Well, the Confederacy and slavery was 100% Jewish, with Jew worshiping plebs as their grunts. Woodrow Wilson was a clansman and he gave us the first World Order and the FED

You're being a retard. Duke isn't connected in any way to the Trump campaign so this doesn't affect Trump in any way that Duke's disavowed sort of endorsement hasn't already.

Nigga where the fuck do you think you are?

OP is a giant faggot and probably a shill. That said, there are some legitimate reasons to be wary of Duke.

1. Weird personal shit, like the philandering, plastic surgery, that weight lifting thing back when he was in the klan. All of these point to an unreliable narcissist.

2. Serious shit like fraud, possible fed cooperation in the aftermath of Red Dog.

3. Ideological shit. Duke goes on paid speaking tours in jizzlamic countries to talk about zionism/international jewry and so he doesn't want to alienate them by criticizing kebab. Also his whole grand alliance against the kikes idea is retarded since blacks are hostile and useless, Asians are our competitors and Arabs just want to spread jizzlam.

Duke, like Jared Taylor have been shilling Trump. It's a fact.