I'm not dead, Holla Forums!

I still use this site actively, I just didn't want to hold the responsibility of all you faggots so I ditched Holla Forums and sold it to somebody who does essentially the same thing for the site. Have a nice day.
Feel free to ask me anything.

>✓ Good signature from Fredrick Brennan >. Verify this message yourself at 8ch.net/_g/1141.txt

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/_g/1142.txt
8ch.net/hola.html
8ch.net/_g/1143.txt
8ch.net/_g/1144.txt
pastebin.com/vjK6CKZA
8ch.net/_g/1145.txt
8ch.net/_g/1146.txt
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT
8ch.net/_g/1147.txt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why don't you love us anymore?

Have you been living under a rock?

Post a pic with timestamp, you liar.

tits / gtfo

The pedos, the raids, all the cancer… it just ruined the site for me. It's not what I created Holla Forums for and I regret creating it. At least it helped me through my depression.

No, I've been living in the Philippines. Joking aside though, I haven't heard much about what Jim has done, but he still keeps the site running fine. I don't see all the "SJW censorship" Holla Forums claims he does.

No, I'm feeling too lazy right now. You know how short my arms are? That would just be too long of a process, and not worth it. My girlfriend dumped me and now I'm alone, which sucks. Hard enough to type, but I can't hold a camera. I had my friends/girl do it in the past, but now they're gone and I can't take pictures anymore.

>✓ Good signature from Fredrick Brennan >. Verify this message yourself at 8ch.net/_g/1142.txt

Is there any place safe online anymore? That's still full of shit and fun I mean

Are you really crippled?

The pedos aren't a real problem, there haven't really been any raids, and if you didn't create an imageboard for the cancer, you're as stupid as you feel.

Why aren't you doing anything about the CP?
Why was this site running like absolute shit until you left?

your flag is blurry
kill yourself

Excuse me, I meant weren't, not aren't.

What's your fucking point? Pedos have always been a part of chans, and with moderation that isn't fucking retarded, they've never been a problem. The shitstorm right now is due to anti-pedos and the trolls who like to trigger them.

The question really should be, are they anti-pedo or are they worried that the pedo stuff will get the site shut down and/or that it'll get THEM in legal trouble

Do you have any new projects in mind? If not, what are you doing with yourself?

I don't really know, mang. I'd say 7chan and Holla Forums are currently our best options.

Yes.

There have been plenty of raids, from Bui to Wannabui. Not just furries either. Remember the Hola incident? 8ch.net/hola.html
Plus, hasn't Dysnomia had to deal with many cases of pedophilia having to be removed, especially CP raids and a lot of pedo spam? I don't want to be liable for that shit or supporting a pedo site.

I'm not a moderator, remember? I gave this site to Jim. Please email him if you have concerns about the site.
Let me be honest: I wasn't the best coder. Codemonkey is a way better coder than I was, but I didn't have the funds to hire such a skilled coder. Jim hired Codemonkey and made the site far better coded. Plus, I was very exhausted from pressure, life, and various things behind the scenes in the coding and patching of this site. It's super complicated to explain.

>✓ Good signature from Fredrick Brennan >. Verify this message yourself at 8ch.net/_g/1143.txt

this is why we suck

There wasn't nearly this much actual CP on the board before anti-pedos started shitting up Holla Forums 24/7. Antis started going full retard about legal and even FICTIONAL content, and the trolls came out of the woodwork.

Ooooh, you meant raids ON US.

Yeah, that shit is asinine.

It has its purpose usually. The problem is that the pedos are cosmically butthurt and fuck with Holla Forums as their way of throwing a little tantrum. Problem is, Jim only cares about the money to be made here, so he doesn't really look into the finer details, and the mods in charge of running the ship are absolute fucking idiots who either are evolved newfags or are just full-on retarded. They refuse to see when other places are trolling the site (even when it's blatantly obvious) and continue making it worse.

I know why you sold it, and I won't sit here and judge you for it; had I been in your shoes I would've done the same. But it's not that you sold the site, it's *who* you sold the site to. That's why everyone's in an uproar.

So the anti pedos are the problem, not the pedos. Once the cage is rattled, the pedos and trolls try to keep it going, correct?

I currently do not have any projects on my mind during the moment, but expect updates in the near future about a potential new site or cool feature. Currently, I am working for a website's code, which I do not feel like mentioning at the moment. I also go outside and live a pretty normal life, just chilling on my wheelchair and lurking Holla Forums/7chan.

>✓ Good signature from Fredrick Brennan >. Verify this message yourself at 8ch.net/_g/1144.txt

Alright man. I hope everything's going well for you. I still remember the party. I know you probably hate the shit out of us but we miss you here in NY.

Hi hotwheel I have a question

is copypaste the BO account of Holla Forums? I'm confuse why dysnomia is a BV account and wonder why

thank

also i hope you don't hate how I'm running Holla Forums

nice signature

I don't think there are many actual pedos involved in this, except for the ones who continue to post the regular flow of legal content. I know I sure as fuck ain't. They just want to sit around in /younglove/ and mind their fuckin' business.

what happened to that hieroglyph thing you were making?

Also I'm 300% retarded and wasn't in mod.php

>✓ Good signature from dysnomia . Verify this message yourself at pastebin.com/vjK6CKZA

Oh wow, I actually fooled several people into thinking I was actually Fredrick. I must admit: I did play a pretty well act, and you haven't seen the way he posts in a long time, so I'll cut y'all some slack. I'm getting bored, but I'll still try to answer questions even though I'm the fake Fred, let's play make-believe!

>✓ Good signature from Fredrick Brennan >. Verify this message yourself at 8ch.net/_g/1145.txt

Fake Fred Satan Trips

>✓ Good signature from Fredrick Brennan >. Verify this message yourself at 8ch.net/_g/1146.txt

don't play with my heart like this

But, why? Why are you doing this and not fixing shit?

Way to go and ruin the thread I was about to have fun shitposting with you baniposter.

It should have been obvious by the 3 million old pgp confirmations

testing

Cool. Next time pretend to be Josh and go on a drunken suicidal rant about how Infinity Next killed him inside and how Jim has blood on his hands.

Check my official Twitter to talk the official me.
twitter.com/HW_BEAT_THAT

Because I don't have the site tools. I'd probably non-ironically make an okay mod because I'm cool with free speech and such, I just act way more autistic than I am to trigger people. I'd make a decent mod at least even if I was a shitty user.

Sorry, I was just getting really bored because I'm an impatient fag, plus already ratted me out. This was a fun game though.

Mmm… maybe. But if I say this, somebody will probably screenshot this and post it in the next thread. Expect me to fake being some big Chan figure in the future though.

>✓ Good signature from Fredrick Brennan >. Verify this message yourself at 8ch.net/_g/1147.txt

ah well maybe next time.

I can't believe no one called you on the verifications not matching up.

Was everyone just so desperate to believe that Fire-Tires had returned that they didn't care?

Nobody even clicks them, nor have they ever really.

Just the nerds like you notice. Mostly nobody else cared.

Can we please try to promote a fresh new meme? Epyc Wynn would make a great board mascot and we would have a fresh iconic new meme to our name. If we are going to be the Holla Forums board we need Holla Forums memes randomness goes hand in hand with memeing. Memes are serious business plz.

Heh, I missed this one.

For all of the anons wondering why hotwheels got outta dodge: Money - not enough out it.

And much like Trump and his #drainthesawmp ("it was cute while it lasted"), hotwheels came to realize that #imageboardutopia was nothing more than a cute idea.

THE PRINCE OF LIES

is it true you don't have enough computers to log user data?

who's frederick?