I never cared much when grown up idiots decided to take their lives...

I never cared much when grown up idiots decided to take their lives, even when my heroin addicted uncle took hung himself. Maybe part of it is because I'm drunk but I've read the diary entries of her she posted just days before, well, she kicked the bucket. She was no dummy.

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailyhaze.com/12-year-old-katelyn-nichole-davis-hang-livestream/
miseeharris.com/warning-graphic-video-12-year-old-georgia-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-katelyn-nichole-davis/
salon.com/2008/09/26/labruzzo_wants_sterilization/
boards.4chan.org/b/thread/718261036
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this the 12yo who hung herself?

yepp

The LARPING is phenomenal

Man, I had such an off the charts shitty childhood and I never once thought about suicide.

It's hanged.

This one really got to me. I'm old enough to be her father, and her pitiful life story actually managed to extract a few tears.

Her name is Katelyn Nichole Davis.

okay, so this dumb cunt killed herself
context?

tbh i mostly care since she has that perfect dago+anglo face

i want to preserve them so its always a pity, always

thedailyhaze.com/12-year-old-katelyn-nichole-davis-hang-livestream/

miseeharris.com/warning-graphic-video-12-year-old-georgia-girl-commits-suicide-on-facebook-live-katelyn-nichole-davis/

I don't know how old you are, but it's a different age we live in, with the element of social media and all. Also, daddy issues onviously have a profound impact on girls.

Fun-Fact: I know a South African chick who could be her sister.

I can't even see anything
Fucking bitch didn't have good spotlight on her lifeless body

The problem with kids at this age is they have NO use for adults and they rely on their peers (who are the biggest shitheads on earth) to validate them as a person. Parenting as of late is off the charts wanting and it seems kids are being abused, abusing other kids, and suiciding in record numbers.

I need to look into the big brother program. This shit is insane.

I'd totally fuck her if I saw her. It is a shame girls get to die virgins

Big Brother is an easy way to gain the trust of underage females to seduce later FYI

is this a pedo thing? I swear, if I got fucking tricked to reading something, just because you perverts wanted to fuck her

Yeah, I imagine it is. I'm 54, and yeah it WAS very different back then. I got into more fights during my grade school years then I ever did after I left grade school and only had to deal with face to face shit, not the insidious, festering psychological warfare that lives in social media.

Of course, I can't imagine being a young girl and having an asshole for a step-father. Feels bad.

She says her step father "tried" to rape her once.

I can make up better shit

I'm pretty sure they only pair boys with men and girls with women.

You'd be wrong

on a really shitty laptop, can't be held responsible

Same. 33yo, and I'm glad social media wasn't around in my grade school years, as I was picked on quite a bit. Sure, kids a could always log off, but of course that's much easier said than done.

I doubt this, but I suppose there is always the risk of homosexual predators.

The major problem is, peers and being accepted by them being the end-all and be-all of human existence for kids that age. I've witnessed firsthand the hyperventilating and non stop crying of a 15 year old girl who thought her online boyfriend was breaking up with her. Jump 9 months ahead and she gets to visit the guy, they like each other, she goes back to her home city and she immediately dumps him.

Adult females are crazy, but females in that age range or crazy plus crazy, and you can't reason or explain any of this to them.

a lot of adults are useless anyway so these kids can't find solace there

this. I think there are a number of mental health disorders that usually come from being raised by a mentally ill parent. How many self absorbed 70s children raised damaged kids who now get blamed.

I learned it from watching you.

I thought I would see a little Tyburn Jig

Oh, absolutely. I'd imagine even school counselors are no help also.

Many are fucked in the head due to poor parenting, no doubt. I survived with only very bad depression and manage to be somewhat functional. The hardest thing is getting through the teenage years. I have to think social media intensifies the angst in situations were a kid isn't accepted and has shitty parents.

My father was manic-depressive and my mother was an alcoholic and I tend to want to be the opposite of what they were right down to not even having any kids.

I remember how juvenile some of my secondary school teachers were. Man! Any idiot can get a teaching jobs and have authority over your children. If i have my way, when I have children, I'm homeschooling them up until college. Then they can go out on their own. Statistically, home-schooled children do better in academics.

I would home school if I ever had kids for sure. I hear it takes about 2 or 3 hours to go through all the material each day as opposed to dicking around in school from 7am to 3pm and having a bunch of idiots ruin their minds.

A friend of mine's kid was told by his teachers he'd never amount to anything so she pulled him out of school and home schooled him. His older brother, pretty much the same thing and he now makes mid six figures and married a 6' blonde former model.

It is amazing how much young females lives (and really women, in general) are largely defined by the men. I guess women are obviously more predisposed to follow, due to a number of bio-evolutionary reasons (with a hint of social constructs).

I dunno, I'm a recluse who has little frame of reference, so perhaps these things are changing a bit. I suspect they are, due to the increased focus on gender equality, but generally, women will always latch onto the man and his identity more than the other way around.

That's true, totally. What I see are boys being really mostly aloof and the girls a lot more desperate for their attention in the 12 to teen age range. I think girls rely on that male acceptance for a sense of esteem with peers and substantiation. The degree to which I've seen young girls lower themselves for a boy's attention is really off putting. Girls need guidance or they turn into victims, but I still don't think it's as bad as it used to be when the most girls could accomplish was being a housewife.

When they're grown? Um, what?

Subtle.

who wants to fuck children, they're way to small…

I'm really, really haunted by the Rina Palenkova story. I think about it a lot. I think it's good to keep in mind though that some people are just fucked in the head. Not everyone is born with a normal psyche.

Yeah, I felt the same when reading Katelyn's diary. When she talks about creepypasta as if were real you know her mind was escaping reality.

Definitely not. And while I'm not exactly in favor of the push for women to indulge in the same dominant quests for power as men (under the guise of "empowerment"), I do believe in equal rights and opportunity. Personally, I'm bored to death by subservient women who only placate me, but I find the petulant, self-entitlement that I often see in "empowered" women these days to be equally unappealing.

He was insinuating that Big Brothers was some secret grooming initiative, where the mentor would date the pupil as an adult. Weird, usually pedos like kids while they're kids.

I don't get the whole pedo thing in the first place. They clearly never had to babysit these little shits.

edgy faggot

It's a fetish

Holy fuck.

The problem is a small faction of SJW feminists are pushing the false narrative that women are being intentionally and deliberately excluded and that they should be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want. Women aren't cut out for "whatever the fuck they want," just like men aren't. "Equality" shouldn't mean fairness for the sake of fairness. There's this big push now for putting more women into the sciences when in fact they just don't normally gravitate towards sciences.

It would be nice if healthy activities could be mandated for youth either through school or some other entity. And I think a stint of "national service" should be mandated for 18 year olds.

The US is really taking a shit in the greatness department. We're not like we used to be. All the kids coming up now are self-entitled little cunts. There's some stat about millennials and how most of them are living at home. Back in the day, people would leave home at 18 or so and go fend for themselves. We foster a lot of weakness in kids what with 6th place trophies and all that feelgood nonsense.

What else is new?

Right, there was one study that showed that, of ~2000 fake resumes sent out to various positions in STEM, women of equal qualifications were twice as likely to be considered for the positions. There's a reason they represent ~7%, and surprise surprise, it's not sexism.

I don't think that's a bad idea, as long as they're fairly compensated for the work. What kind of service are you thinking of?

I'm ashamed to say that at 33, I'm right on the cusp of the vapid millennial generation. And I'm even more ashamed to think that I probably fit some of the stereotypes.

It's funny, the "everyone gets a trophy" mentality was just starting in my last year of gradeschool.

Picking up garbage, helping to maintain infrastructure, working with old people, that kind of shit.

Yeah, I think that would be great – Project De-Snowflake

Although this would pose a problem concerning the self-sufficient adults who already occupy these positions.

I think there are more than enough things for a mandated work force to do that wouldn't impact on paid positions, cleaning up garbage being the biggest. I believe some high schools require some form of "service" in their class curriculums, but a nationally mandated 6 month block of time for 18 year olds would go a long way in giving them a taste of an "all for one" mentality.

Part of the problem with these suicide kids is they're WAY TOO much inside their own heads. They need to get the fuck away from devices and social media. Maybe "public service" should be mandated for kids starting at a certain age so they're not glued to smart phones in all their free time.

This is why pedos are bad.

poor girl, she looks pretty cute
7/10 tbh

It already is, 48 hours of community service before you can graduate high school.

Even before the advent of technology, bullied children would retreat into head space and become distant, shy and so forth. It's a defensive mechanism. Mentally they are suffering. If this sustains, it becomes a trauma which develops into chronic depression. No saving beyond that point. Either you learn to deal with a brain that is self sabotaging or you exit.

Katy had the problem that she was in a absolute horrendous shit trailer park home, which worsened her problems. It's evident her parents really didn't care other then knowing where she was and regulating such matters, superficial parenting. Supplying basic needs as food, clothing and school to a child is not raising a child! As a parent, you clean your childs rooms and tidy up after her once in a while. They would have found her journal. They would have seen and or felt the cold temperature in her room from the open hole. They would have fixed her a bed with a decent mattress. They didn't care because the parent's had issues themselves. The teachers knew, seen her come to school with the same clothes on, parents not interested etc etc etc. I can understand having to lay on a mattress on the floor for a year because of financial hard time's, she had laid there for almost her entire life.

Basically everyone knew allot and that something was wrong, nobody acted.

Truly, I'm mostly all for rights and shit but these sort of situations really make in favor having some sort of test in order for people to be allowed to shit out children. Proving intellectual capability, no substance abuse [blood/hair test], psychology test, income capability and so forth. Oooh what am i even saying, the State pays welfare queens to shit out children by the dozens per mother who they then give no shit about so who cares. Nobody gives a shit about children really, only when they're forced to confront the shittyness of our society.

Fuck this planet.

Pissed me off something fierce too. Her peers making excuses for being cruel to her.

I'm actually a Big Sis and weed out potential threats like you. The interview process is ridiculous. Try. You'll find out. Volunteers numbers have increased in the last years, so they are extremely picky, for a good reason.

pic?

It only takes on moderately cute 3dpd to an hero for the whole board to go full normalfag with feelings and shit. Why don't we all talk about our feelings and cuddle to make ourselves feel better?

That is the most upsetting thing I have watched in awhile and nothing normally worries me.

stopped watching right there. The moment I become that serious I will killl myself

WHAT??? My parents never did that for me. Maybe when I was a tot. I was doing their laundry at eight. Raking leaves and cleaning gutters at eleven. But I see where you are coming from. Providing is not parenting. Honestly her parents aren't all really all to blame. Everyone failed her.

I want to cuddle.

HOLD ME user!

I didn't watch it yet.I just did. God damn.

This. We need a breeding licence. It is far better to prevent the problem at source than to rely on the unattentive bureaucrats and overattentive pedos of social services to mitigate the symptoms later.

RIP an heroine. I hope she presides when her mother and step-father face judgement day.

48 hours isn't nearly what I'm talking about but that's good. There should be a mandated 6 month term for "national service" at 18. Maybe when I get elected president, I'll put that through.

Absolutely. I'm not sure why people think it's their birthright to procreate. It should be a privilege that you have to prove worthiness for. The amount of damage humans do to a society because of shitty parenting has got to be in the trillions of dollars annually. Try suggesting anything like a simple psych test, and evaluation of ability to provide (love, physical support, etc.) and people start convulsing and foaming at the mouth and yelling "eugenics."

Former Louisiana state Rep. John LaBruzzo suggested providing $1,000. to welfare women to pay to have their tubes tied and he was crucified. And yet, every other day a news item illustrates a horrendous child abuse situation that the investigating cops say is the worst they've ever seen. All people seem to be able to do in those instances is make reactionary exclamations like - "I'm praying for the family," or "KILL THEM THERE BAD PEOPLE!"

salon.com/2008/09/26/labruzzo_wants_sterilization/

As a species, humanity is wanting.

Bretty depressing tbh. I went through a phase of talking to kids like this online a few years ago. A lot of them are just never taught how to deal with their emotions, raised in emotionally numb home environments and then just expected to take the hard knocks like everyone else.

I don't like physical contact but if you can cuddle me from there that's ok.

someone has the whole thing? I want to read the diary entries

I'm in charge of a workplace that focuses on mostly long-term unemployed, persons recovering from mental health issues and newly released prisoners.

You are spot on. There is a thirty year old male who needs to find a house to be closer to work because he does not have a car licence. When I was telling him what he would need to do to prepare for applying for a rental property e.g. Shave, shower, wear a shirt, look them in the eye when shaking hands, it threw him.

Never owned a button up shirt. Can't comprehend why he would need to compete for a rental property. "I just fuckin apply and then the cunts give it to me right?" "NO! There are three houses, and a hundred people going for those three houses." Instant meltdown and went on a three day meth bender.

I want to find the parents of this guy and smash them in the face so fucking hard. How can an adult moving into his thirties be so ill prepared for Life? He isn't dumb, just ignorant, and unable to step back and take a breath and process new things.

Apologies for blog post but the last twelve months have been an unholy awakening as the reality of how failed and broken the upcoming generations are.

I think it has more to do with MUH DICK than anything tbh.

That's pretty depressing.

Poor girl, she didn't deserve this. She reminds me so much of myself at that age, and i'm still going through depression and suicidal thoughts to this day.

Her mother calling out her name throughout the video while searching for her is haunting.. If only she got there 20 minutes earlier she might have been saved..

one less cunt to worry about

It's a measure of how shit her life was that she planned this so she wouldn't be saved. This was no attention seeking pill overdose or half assed wrist slashing. She knew eactly what she was doing. That's the worst part of this; the girl had no hope. No escape route except the rope. The uncaring mother and abusive step-father were the problem and yet, in that naive, trusting way kids do, she internalised all their faults and blamed them on herself. It made me feel feels for which I did not ask.

Polite sage becasue this post isn't edgy enough for Holla Forums

boards.4chan.org/b/thread/718261036

fuck you

were 50 of them single mums?