Any VALID reasons to vote for Hillary?

Its baffling, with how available the information on her treachery and corruption is, that people are still actually voting for her.

Are there any VALID reasons to vote for Hillary over Trump?

Or, to put it more bluntly, how the fuck is she still tied with Trump?

Is it really entirely due to the hook nosed heebs that are desperately doing literally everything they can think of to stop Trump?

I just don't understand how the fuck anyone with a functioning intelligence would be voting for her.
I mean I understand that

But surely not even Chad P. Fedora, Daquan McChicken, and Pablo Beanito are all that fucking stupid, are they?

If you are an illegal immigrant.
If you are a feminist.
If you are a cuck.
If you are Jewish.
If you don't really follow politics.
If you are older, and have associated the Clinton name with high politics.
If you're a foreign national, seeking gibs.
If you are unfamiliar with firearms, are afraid of firearms, and/or oppose firearms.
If you're trying to spite someone.
etc.

But Trump is a racist and literally Hitler, OP.

You don't want to vote for the next Hitler, do you?

Of course you do, we all do, and Trump isn't even remotely Hitler, sadly. But normalfags eat this shit up, and all the MSM has to do is keep repeating it, over and over.

No, the ONLY safe reason considering everything is if you're chosen and you know you have a ticket out to Greater Israel and a nice reward for your part to destroy the west when everything goes down.

If you really, really want humanity to die and the world turned into radioactive wasteland you'd have a valid reason.

i'm not sure if i'd call it valid but i think the main reasons people actually vote for her are mental retardation and evilness.

I'll play devil's advocate for a while.

There's three kinds of voters: single-issue voters, long-term voters, and idiots (aka "undecided").

A single-issue voter only cares about ONE topic. They don't care about a candidate's history or other policies. So long as they agree with him on a single issue, they will vote for him. For example, if the sole issue that gets you to a voting booth is abortion rights, then you're going to vote for Clinton because you know with certainty that she would not act to infringe on access to legal abortions.

A long-term voter is more concerned with the big picture. They may prioritize one issue over another, but ultimately what guides their voting behavior is what the endgame of a given policy might be. During Hillary Clinton's presidency, she may appoint five new supreme court justices. In short, even if her presidency proves to be largely disappointing to liberals, they can rest comfortably knowing that the Supreme Court will largely side with them for possibly the next 50 years.

Idiots, however, are largely non-political people. They don't watch the news or pay attention to current events. What drives their voting pattern is largely "entertainment" factors like scandal and emotional imagery. Consider, for example, all the people who voted for Obama "because of how he handled hurricane Sandy," when literally all he did was walk around New Jersey taking photo ops. Hillary Clinton would be the first female president. Many people would like to be part of that historic moment, so they will vote for her regardless of her politics because they simply don't care.

Double dubs confirm

/thread

Didn't even need dubs to be confirmed

The only reason low info dumbasses are voting for her is because she has a cunt and they think they're making history by electing a woman. They don't understand the issues.

Very informative/insightful post on the issue. What the hell can we do about this?

Regarding the single issue voters, I just know they're going to push abortion and the environment to sway people. Regarding long term voters, you already said it, supreme court justices, no clue how to sway them. I think a good majority of the "idiots" like Trump for his bantz.

And if you don't expect to wake up with a barbell across your windpipe

Could it be that polling stations are simply lying to prepare us for fraud in November? Inconceivable!

She's not Trump.

There's no reason to vote for her aside from reasons not to vote for Trump, and leftists have plenty of those.

if she croaks before the election feel free to vote for her otherwise trump is the only option

This is the only reason why.
>Because I don't like DONALD DRUMPF HE'S MEAN!!!

Step 1: Invest heavily in defense companies
Step 2: Vote Hillary
Step 3: PROFIT

How can she be president if she loses her FBI security clearance to handle top secret material?

1) muh first woman president, lets make history :^)
2) shes not donald trump
3) libcuck SCOTUS appointments

Thats basically it. Policy-wise, she offers nothing new and is just more obama

She's a woman.

Pedophiles will be with her since she supports mental illness.
And it will be legalized if you ride the slippery slope for 8 hillarious years.

On the serious note, the only people that have her support are batshit feminist and their cuck pups. Everything else is just poll manipulation.

We already put in a legitimate retard for two terms and someone who wasn't born in the US for two terms. It's really not that big of a surprise that the American people are easily misguided.

Non-whites vote for her because she will give them gibs and demographic dominance.

If you really think Trump is going to be disastrous for defense companies you could just take a short position in them you big fat dummy. Have your cake and eat it too.

She's the dem nomination?

Best I could come up with.

((( ))) doesn't know where the waste goes in defense contracts.

Hint: it's not to defense companies. It's wasted through immense webs of bureaucratic think takes that analyze nothing for millions. Yes. There has been and always will be far overpriced hammers. That's understood. The politicians prop up so many useless companies that do contract "work" for the contract companies.

It's kind of like how it's illegal for a car manufacturer to sell directly to the consumer. Some nonsense about dealerships being good or something. Shit inflates car costs by like 40%.

That is why I am voting for her.

Sadly there are people who do follow politics, but they are mere spectators and do not think for themselves. They are so beholden to the Democratic party that it has become part of their identity. Like a loyal sports fan who supports his local team, even if they are comprised of mediocre players.

Useful idiots don't need reasoning. They're told "Drumpf is a rayCISscum and that's totally doubleplusungood goyim" and they lap it up. It's just ingroup-outgroup pressure. If you're not a rayCISscum fasCISscum bigot, you're "in".

Yes, there is a valid reason to vote for her.

To accelerate the happening.

We are all aware that the entire system is corrupt and stacked against us. SO the only intelligent thing to do would be to raze it to the ground.

They probably aren't tied. It's like Brexit, they need you to think it's neck and neck if they are going to have any chance of rigging it. Hopefully like Brexit they believe if 80% vote the wrong way they can't rig it, there would be uncontrollable civil unrest.

The happening with Hillary is going to be war with Russia and China though. I've wanted a race war my entire life and am ready for it but radiation fallout is another story.

None. Literally none.

All of her great accomplishments of course.

As First Lady and a senator the only real thing of note she has to her name is a failed health care bill. As a senator she voted for entangling the US in the worst foreign policy blunder in history. These failing were apparently enough to qualify her as Secretary of State. As Secretary of State she actively worsened relations with the Russians, bringing them to their lowest point since the Cold War and days of the former Soviet Union. She further destabilized the Middle East and Northern Africa with her amazing stupid encouragement of the Arab Spring. She actively armed the people who would go on to become the largest terrorist organization in the world while getting an Ambassador killed in the process. The Syrian Civil War that's left hundreds of thousands dead and millions more displaced is a direct result of her carelessness and incompetence. Her actions have done NOTHING to benefit the United States and have only undermined or place in the international community. The only conspiracy theory with any truth to it is the theory that Clinton has even the smallest shred of competence.

aka women

live by the cunt, vote by the cunt

ATTACKS ON HILLARY'S CHARACTER WILL NOT WORK

By this, I mean with regards to women. Men care about honesty and integrity in politics. Women couldn't care less. Is Hillary a crooked liar and a fraud? So are most women, the critical point being that women see nothing wrong with this. She cares about her cunt and whether she can kill children.

Everything beyond abortion and potentially homosex with women in pure status signaling.

Nah, it will be awesome. Nuclear war is better than current year.

Obama won because the thought of a big strong black man in the white house made women's cunts tingle ("he's tall you know!"), and all their friends were wild about him. The fact that Obama looks like an AIDs infected faggot doesn't matter because women are retarded–look at what passes for masculinity in East Asia.

We already have conservative women on lock because their fathers and husbands set them straight, and they want to status signal about how conservative they are to gain social points at church.

To gain liberal women, Trump needs sex appeal and he needs to offer them lots of free abortions. The problem is that Trump is an old man so he's lost the sexy charisma he had as a young man when all the women were swooning over the thought of him running for president (he's tall you know!).

Unfortunately I don't think Eric is handsome enough… BUT! He's tall you know!

Trump is already going on the offensive promising women lots of free abortion, but how can we meme the Trump campaign into making liberal pussy tingle?

Obama was more on the "finally the era of racism will end" scope than sex appeal.