The ultimate redpill

I know that this is something a lot of you are going to struggle with. But I come to speak the truth so I need you to gather yourself up. This is going to be extra hard for some of you out there.

Do you care about the future of the white race? Do you care about what happens from here? Then you need to accept that jews aren't your enemy. You need to accept that anti semitism is wrong.

Donald trump is a huge supporter of the isralei people. In fact he speaks glowingly of them. What you need to accept is all the anti semitism you've heard over the years is wrong.

The ultimate red pill is accepting that jews are the saviors of the white race. Take this knowledge and go forward.

Other urls found in this thread:

justgotowned.ytmnd.com/
resources.infosecinstitute.com/apt28-cybercrime-or-state-sponsored-hacking/
chathamhouse.org/sites/files/chathamhouse/publications/research/2016-03-21-russias-new-tools-giles.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Holla Forums elected a pro jewish candidate. How could you be so blind? Sage negated.

I fucking agree with OP. Look at Israel. The Jews managed to turn an otherwise muslim theocratic desert into a westernised technologically advanced state.

If the Palestinians would have stayed in charge of that land it would have been just another Sharia-law based theocracy. Kudos for the Jews that they turned that waste into a decent fucking country!

Make a real arguement without repeating shit you've been told over and over again. Don't just post old infographhics. Make a real point.

Trump is pro jewish. Anti semitism is nonsense for basement dweeling losers.

The jewish people have managed to keep an advanced state going in the hell hole of the middle east. Somehow people manage to look down on that. But they've really done it. They have an advanced country in the middle of hell.

My point exactly. I would rather live in Israel than in any land governed by Palestinians. In Israel anyone, regardless of religious conviction is safe. In 'Palestine' you cannot say 'Allah swallows poop' without getting beheaded, so to speak.

So long live Western civilisation and long live Israel. Fuck Arabic degeneracy.

Fuck off, rabbi.

Okay so Jews and Muslims are equally degenerate so what? Fuck 'em both

You're quoting click bait and your opinions. Learn to research retard. Are you only capable of citing things that valididate the things you believed before?

Holla Forumslacks don't even know their subject matter. They'd just virtue signal at each other and call anyone who dosen't agree a jew.

Sucks that you're not in your hugbox right now huh?

Then why are they trying to destroy US and Europe?
Also,
Yeah, with my tax dollars.

You can't claim that the jews run the world and are destroying it at the same time. Its a logical falacy that dosen't stand up to simple logic.

The jews did everything bad ever meme was pushed on 4chan by stormfront itself. They had applications to even watch threads. The entire time you've been force fed your entire belief set.

You aren't enlightened you're just as much of a follower as a communist or anyone else. But worse Holla Forumslacks have been indoctrinated in a nonsense set of hateful ideas. Hate isn't a belief system. Get over it.

Yes. Fuck them both, indeed.

I've only posted quotes by actual leading Jews, including the last Head Rabbi of Israel. I've also shown how Israeli law does not reflect the initiative the Diasporic Jews are pushing, ie. A Jew in Israel can't marry a non-Jew legally, while Diasporic Jews push for intermarriage and "multiculturalism" in non-Jewish countries, obviously a means of weakening goy societies. And your only response thus far has been:

You fail, and I accept your defeat.

Didnt everyone know his children were jewish from the beginning? I wouldve hoped voters looked into their candidate as much as I did

You don't defeat anything. You take information to confirm your own ideals and then ignore everything else. This whole jewish boogeyman thing was/is childish nonsense spouted without any sense of scope.

By the way you henpeck information you could easily set up evil plots about any race any person. There are bad jewish people sure, but its not some plot. The peple who profit off the deaths of others aren't all jews.

The military industrial complex dosen't exist just as a jewish agenda. Look towards that if you want your real issues. You ignore about 90 percent of what you're told cause hey.
Holla Forums and Holla Forums are doomed idealogical hugboxes without a sense of scope, history or society.

And you can virtue signal in your hug box all the way down. Meanwhile more bombs will be built, people will die. And the entire time you'll just keep shouting about conspiracy.

Win? Please. You don't have the idealogical backing to win. You're quick to declare yourself winner cause its all you know.

As time goes on the gap between reality and what you think widen.

Holla Forums works best as a mass of easily controllable faggots that can influence other social media networks if you can convince them to do it, its too bad they get excited by fucking Repeating numbers

This thread will be included in an analysis of the methodology employed by the Isreali intelligence services and their proxy entities to influence popular opinion in the USA.

You sound like you're one of them.

DAILY REMINDER THAT POL SUPPORTED A JEW AND NEVER CHECKED HIS JESUIT/JEWSUIT BACKGROUND

AMERICA WANTS TO START WAR AGAINST ASIA WITH THE PHILIPPINES BEING THEIR "STRATEGIC LOCATION" BUT FAILED DUE TO PRES. DUTERTE'S DECISIONS

DAILY REMINDER THAT WHITE GENOSIDE IS A FALSE FLAG TO FILL THE COUNTRY WITH HATEFUL AND DEMORALIZED CITIZENS AND BECOME WAR-ENABLERS

TRUMP WAS A MISTAKE. HILLARY CLINTON MAY BE CROOKED BUT NOT AS CROOKED AS TRUMP WHO'S THIRSTING FOR WORLD WAR 3 ON HIS DEATH BED, FUCKING BOOMERS

The kids over at Holla Forums are to young to remember that Trump's investors, from the beginning, were the Rothschilds.

Look up Wilbur Ross and the financing behind Resorts International. justgotowned.ytmnd.com/

Into the >>>/oven/ you go, Schlomo

correction,
Holla Forums and by implication jim watkins were rused into supporting trump as part of a hybrid russian soft power campaign designed to damage the credibility of democratic institutions in the US and influence the outcome of the presidential election. Jim continues to contribute to this effort by disseminating false news via goldwater, thus reducing trust in american institutions, bringing the us into disrepute abroad and challenging the notion of fiable information.
only a shill can deny the evidence: Holla Forums and in particular Holla Forums has been instrumentalized and exploited to the full by the very anti-american elements they oppose so strongly.

resources.infosecinstitute.com/apt28-cybercrime-or-state-sponsored-hacking/

chathamhouse.org/sites/files/chathamhouse/publications/research/2016-03-21-russias-new-tools-giles.pdf

Even if that were true, Putin isn't a kike. This damage is good and in our favor. The Democrats are on the Titanic and the race wars are about to start.

Isn't it great?

and Holla Forums was easy meat and free of charge.. the so-called kremlin troll army costs a lot of roubles to run; the retards on Holla Forums did it for free!

It is true. spend an hour reading it up. there isn't an intelligence expert in the west who doesn't concur.
both statements are false, yet you repeat them as truth, endlessly. you've been had, sucker, rused, rolled and cucked, right to the tips of your fingernails.

>Even if that were true, Putin isn't a kike.
HAHAHAHAHA
0/10
HAHAHHAHA

HAHAHAHA
are you on illegal substance?
you sound like you never played chess or even know its mechanics

HAHAHAHA
You chose the stronger and more aggressive evil than the lesser evil hillary even if BOTH aren't on OUR side. Great choice! Next time ask yourself wether it's better to eat the poisoned or rotten bread brainlets can't into REFORM??? HAHAH

HAHAHA

wew

pick one n e

nah fam
bernie 4lyfe

If what you claim is true then why is the media which is largely controlled by jews constantly portraying white people as these evil racists?
Every single event of white on black crime or cops vs blacks gets blown out of proportion yet every similar significant event of it being to the deteriment of caucasians is not reported on at all or strongly downplayed.

It's obvious that NOT ALL JEWS are geared towards the destruction of Western civ, and anybody who believes that is a dogmatic moron.

Yet there are many Jews who are huge antagonists to human dignity and godliness. Much filth is propagated by Jews, but in the Venn diagram the circle "Jews" is larger than than the circle "those who propagate filth."

t. banned from Holla Forums

#notalljews
#yesallgoyim

Who are Matt Drudge, Joel Pollack, Stephen Miller, Jason Chaffetz?
Jews that don't propagate filth. I'm right.

Gargle a mouthful of dicks, dumbass.

Also Jared Kushner, Big reason Trump won.

That isn't reddit spacing.

This is.

Nigga.

Oy vey I agree with this man yuck nyuck nyuck! Look when happened to germany when they didn't accept the Jews! Oy vey you need the Jews goyim!

This thread

This guy.

I actually went out of my way to got an Escudo Rojo to celebrate when Trump either shows whom he really is going to make great again or fucks up royally.

I knew it was only a matter of time before the cucks on Holla Forums started to slowly reverse their position on Jews. Once they realized they could no longer post their tired Merchant memes while not looking like massive hypocrites, welp… time to readjust, cause God Emperor Trump is wise and #I'mwithhim.

And to all the morons ITT who are claiming that Israel is amazing for creating a state in the middle east, free of Sharia Law: false! They'd be nothing without the unbridled support of the US. We dole out billions of dollers every year in military aid, and the they don't even have to pay us back. In fact, Obama just signed a bill pledging something like 40 billion in military aid over the next 10 years. To their credit, they didn't manage to brainwash Amaricans into thinking that Israel was essential to Middle Eastern stability *insert Happy Merchant*

Any user who has readjeusted their position on Anti-Semitism because daddy Trump likes them should have their posts permanently branded so we can immediately know that you're a dimwitted, easily manipulated, intellectually dishonest cunt who should be ignored.

b-but I want a World War III as long as it's fighting shitskins.

I sure as hell don't want to fight Russia which is what Cunton would have us doing.

3 billion dead chinks is paradise