Confessional - Hard Mode

ITT we confess things we would never tell anyone else, including significant others or someone on their death bed

>Played game with sister where we would go into the bathroom and turn off the lights. This escapades into things like pulling our pants down when the lights were off and giggling. Escalates into her showing me her pussy with a glow in the dark toothbrush, escalates to her having me stick it in her dont remember the exact age but she was 5 years older than me and I think I was around 4 but in actuality it was probably a bit older at one point afterwords she did ask our older brother how old a girl has to be to get pregnant
>Took bath with sister, watched her put vagina under faucet, tried doing it with my dick water going on top of the veign, and it ended up working and still does
>Ended up masturbating from the age of like 5 every time I took a bath by way of water faucet. Believe it or not I would even cum obviously nothing would actually come out and I remember harkening having an orgasm to feeling like I had to pee all at once. Ended up figuring out I could do the same effect with my finger, would do it in bed when I was still sleeping right next to my parents
>Slept in the same bed as my parents one or both of them would always be at work during the night until I was 13
>Dropped some community college classes payed for by parents without telling parents and got a $500 check in the mail addressed to me. Cashed it, bought a electric guitar I barely ever play
>Spent 5 years at community college the average is two and ended up failing most coerces almost every semester which my parents would pay for. Figured out that you could go to a graduation ceremony without having to get an actual degree so I signed up and pretended to graduate, which ended up convincing my parents, so they would let me move away and go to a technical school
>Literally never learned how to tie my shoes I just put them in a knot and hope people don't notice

what a strange strange little man you are.

forgot to mention im 290lbs

this can't be real

user tell me more. you are me but more fucked up (only by a little though so don't worry)

Where are you now? What are you doing?

I've been a NEET for the past 4 months and became the admin of a white supremacist room on cytube. My dad works at a factory and got me an interview there yesterday but they haven't called yet to give me an actual job.

I have lots of steam games and watch youtube videos and yesterday I figured out I have hemorrhoids. I read somewhere that putting an ice pack on your ass is supposed to help with swelling so last night I watched BroTeamPill videos and shoved ice cubes up my ass. I have an HDMI cable going from pc to a tv so it was pretty comfy

This makes me feel a lot better about myself

After the first minute or so your asshole goes numb and I actually sort of ended up enjoying it a little bit so its not that bad

When I was a child I used to eat road salt

I scared the preschool teacher because I would eat the dry pasta for arts and crafts instead of gluing it to paper

Raped and murdered a girl behind an Arby's restaurant in 1998

I PUT MASHED POTATOES ON MY NUTS

I have also, sucked my own dick.

I genuinely hate the blacks

My mom had breast cancer lived through it and I never really cared

I rubbed my dick all over my cat's fur and orgasmed. Felt good for me. I don't think my cat liked it, though.

If it was a girl cat it probably did they love that shi t

God you sound like the worst piece of shit to ever walk the earth. What are you gonna do when your rents die? Go for neetbucks or live off of your fat reserves?

im also very nice

How do you rationalize being a white supremacist when you're an obese thieving worthless light-skinned nigger? Almost the entire black population including the lowlife hoods seem more useful than you

This
Most stormfags are just neckbearded pieces of shit that happen to be white. I know a couple of niggers in bad neighbourhoods and all of them are at least kind of productive by helping out local elders after shooting eachother

I didn't say I was a white supremacist I just said I was a mod in a cytube room

So you're just doing it to have something to do?

There very fun

tell us more, user

Currently doing time for assaulting an officer

it was a female cat
it was very confused

Jesus

What on earth?

user, everyone in Holla Forums had fapped to CP at least once, Its the normie thing to do.

For a few years in my teens I was very lonely and horny and repeatedly tried to fuck/penetrate my Grandma's pet female dog

Bitch was always in heat and liked to lick me whenever I was around. Quickly got her to lick my dick and nuts and I would "pet" her with one hand while the other hand was working her doggy pussy. Fingering it

Tried multiple times to fuck that dog but I was always interrupted. I shit you not that if I say I tried 50 times each of those 50 times something happened just right before I was about to enter the dog that would interrupt me

My most embarassing/close call was when I was spending the night at my Grandma's house. Just me, my Grandma, and my bitch. So Grandma goes to bed around 8pm or so. Just me and the dog now. I wanted to make sure my Grandma was "dead asleep" so I didn't make a sound or do anything sexual until around 9:30pm. So I knew she'd be 100% asleep

So around 9:30 I turn off the lights, change the channel to something naughty, and bring "Annie" to my side. My original plan was to get completely naked but luckily I didn't do that otherwise I'd totally have been caught. The room was quite cold so I just opted to pull my dick out of my fly of my shorts. I got my dick out and pushed her face towards my dick. Annie starts licking the tip and from then I go up and down and pretty soon there is doggy slobber all over my pole. (btw she LOVED tasting my cum)

So I am about to cum but decide we are all alone and today is the day I have sex and lose my virginity!! So I lick my fingers and start playing with her doggy vagina. I got 2 fingers working her hot pussy while my thumb is rubbing around her ass while the other hand is petting her head and telling her she is a "good girl."

Just as I'm about to stand up so I can get behind Annie the door opens up and there is my Grandma with fucking brownies and milk walking through the door. The room is pitch black and she walks in, says "Ooooh! I almost forgot my Grandson loves his night snacks. Grandma made snacks for my favorite Grandson!" ,walks past me, walks past the dog, places the tray on the table, walks back, tells us "Have a good night you two" and then closes the door right before she says she is going to bed again.

And you have to also know that my Grandma is basically legally blind. She couldn't see shit really. And the room was pitch black dark

But from my perspective: I got my dick hanging out my fly full of dog saliva dripping off it. I literally had 2 fingers inside that dog the whole time. My penis was erect. The dog is letting out soft whimpers the whole time. AND the "vibe" was weird since I just heard the footsteps in time and changed it to something I normally wouldn't see so my Grandma wouldn't think I was watching something "nasty"

My Grandma then closes the door and I lose my erection. I'm so fucking paranoid & scared. I zip up. Go wash my hands. Then eat the brownies & milk

Bitch kept following me and pushing her ass up against my arm and low-key moaning. I knew what that meant. She wanted me to keep going. Once she would "cum" is when she would roll on her stomach and try and bite me if I kept touching her

But if she was pressing her ass against me or laying on her back and wagging with her legs open I knew that meant she wanted me to keep fingering her.

I was raped by five guys in a bar's basement, they took turns. I failed suicide many times.

So I just dropped everything, ate the brownies, then fell to sleep. Knowing that luck is never on my side in regards to losing my virginity to that nice big heated dog

Another failed attempt (but I wasn't as embarassed or sad by this time) was one time we were having a family BBQ. I don't know why I decided to fuck a dog during a family BBQ but that is what happened

Family BBQ. I'm not really having any fun. Decide to fuck Annie in a hiding spot while everyone talks to one another. So I go to get Annie and I can't find any other "safe" places other than the bathroom. So I spit on her pussy and start fingering her silly. She is totally loving it. Fingers are all gushy

I take her into the bathroom & pull my dick down and sit on the toilet like I'm going to take a shit. Start positioning her pussy right over my penis. About to have her get on top and ride me. Just then the door opens and it is my Uncle saying, "Hey. Have you seen my son?"

I tell him no and he goes away but a similar thing happens with an Aunt of mine. The second time is happens I figure I won't get any "alone" time with Annie so just fap really quickly then leave

fuck off leddit

Hahahahaha

I'm so sorry.

Are you aware of how weird you are?

its not weird if it helps with my hemorrhoids

Have you thought of changing…at all?

Oh man! I never get dubs!

Okay okay but what about the rest of your whole life?

I almost died in my sleep because I wouldn't stop farting and had my windows and doors shut which stopped the farts from having anywhere to go.

When I was 8 or 9 I tried to stick my penis inside the family dog. I couldn't get it to go in but I got her vulva spread and my dick pressed against before I had to let her go to not get caught.

I never tried that again but I recently started letting her lick me. I didn't even have to teach her to give my balls some attention too.

I want to get this on video since she's getting old but I immediately delete the video files out of shame before regretting it later.

You were supposed to warm her up first dummy then it slips right in

So did you ever get your dick shredded by a cat's vajayjay?

I was flaccid and had no idea what I was doing.

Once when I was 11 I ruined my perfect streak of perfect scores in math tests by getting a B+. I cried my eyes out like a little faggot in front of my teacher. She tried to calm me down and said that it's OK, and that I probably underperformed because my dad had passed away a month earlier. They told me he died from cancer, but I found out it was faggot cancer AIDS. I fucked a three year old pussy for three months while I was having a sexual relationship with a post-op transsexual faggot.

Whoa, so that's not only my idea?
She bought it, it was fun at first but she was too stubborn to adjust to my liking (I was helping the bitch conceal her psycho problems and generally trying to make her better, she didn't want it, decided to ditch it in a way she thought she'd be ditching me)
bought me vidya for bday so whatever
We were kids, throwing firecrackers all over the place (it's only legal in my country on new years and new years eve and it was like July or something), we heard a car closing in on us, friend noticed it was the police, we ran away with some shortcuts we knew.

I lost my virginity to an other man this week while I was drunk.

You really are fucked in the head

eww

sick

How tight was your mom pussy lips?

You'll get caught you sick fucking pussy

Are you a nigger?

It's not fair on you and it's not fair on them, and at the end of it all, when you do …. omg your so rude im not selfish how about you get your god dam facts right ass ….. to hold up a giant mirror in your demented fucking depressed ass face just to ….. time enjoy wallowing in your own pathetic self pity with the nice little excuse …

I don't see what that has to do with shoving ice cubes up your ass

i've never told anyone this

my sister would invite me to her room at night and i i's pleasure her.
we were around 8 years old at the time

life never got better

hiowd you do it

idk
i stole a duck for her? and she rewarded me with empathy?
i was hit on the head so many times in my childhood it must have made me dumb

i thought you meant you ate her pussy

i serioisly jad no diea what feeling were at the time
i just did it because she asked me to. it made me feel nauseous for some reason. but i continued to do it

fuckin' oath i did
even asked if she'd let my pee pee in. she said no., no condom. wtf
wtf is childhood

i hate grandma

NIGGERS

benis =DDD

fugg

*fuggg

We're not mad about the money son.
But please stop masturbating, its a sin.
And your sister forgives you.

Mom & Dad

I don't miss anyone.

OP just buy some hemorrhoid cream from pharmacy

i dont know what to tell you…

I was going to call you out on your bullshit but then I read the last bit. 10/10

Checkem

Another TRS prodigy at work.

I sometimes feel like I'm not related to my family at all and find my sisters and cousins attractive

`Everyone here should kill yourself

I agree

My duck is my lover

i think he means he stuck the glow in the dark toothbrush in her, not his dick

No I put my penis in her

I have a burning desire of watching forbidden videos.

Feels good

I'm in love with a cartoon character.

This is normal, people just don't talk about it. People fall in love with characters all the time.

True. I'm in love (or was. she's too normie now) with Tomoko

I knew a lot of girls who were legit in love with Inuyasha in middle school

Knew of a guy who was in love with Bulma from DBZ

Knew a girl who was so in love with Mustang from FMA that she would touch herself while cosplayed as him (to be honest she told me she touches herself in cosplay. i never saw it in person. i did see her cosplay though. made a damn good female Mustang)

I've been being followed and watched by the US military for a while now.

was thinking about posting on cuckchan a week ago but saved myself the cringe and embarrassment

how was arby's back then?

was camping one time when I was 15-ish and my older cousin was fucking his girlfriend in the next tent over. I masturbated to her moaning while my dad was sleeping next to me on the air mattress. also spent the night at a friends house and masturbated while he and his girlfriend slept together, later he said he knew what i was doing

Bump

Why? I get failing the first few attempts, but "many times"?
Also, why the fuck would you want to kill yourself just because some niggers, regardless of their skin colour, hurt you?

I like that old guy. He always seems to have at least a smile ready to cheer up people around him, even if just a small one. I can only hope to be such a great person at his age.