Video Games

Recommend me some video games lads.

I just downloaded Imperial Glory; I'm a bit concerned whether my laptop can run it or not.

Also, check out these threads; they're of significant importance:

Anything that gives you a lot of relaxation and stress relief in a short amount of time is good. Just keep it at a minimum so that you can get back at being as productive as possible. Avoid games that are slow, frustrating, not intellectually stimulating, easy, and simply not that fun. Don't fall for Holla Forums's recommendation of playing the hardest games possible. You shouldn't play piss easy games, but don't torture yourself either.

Strength through happiness. Entertainment exists for productivity, not the other way around!

Before someone says >>>Holla Forums, let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Holla Forums knows exactly what kind of video games to recommend. They have no idea about what are the best video games for people who are not completely dedicated to exploring the medium. When they recommend a video game for enthusiasts towards the average user, it is an accident.

In general:

You're on the wrong board m8
>>>Holla Forums

The only people who have the right to play vidya all day are the elderly in their retirement.

Holla Forums has completely lost it's mind. They can't possibly give the right recommendations to OP. They would probably recommend him to go back to stormfront for being rayciss, recommend him to play the most nonintellectual weebshit, recommend him to play some autistic simulator, all the while recommending piracy. The board is run by a Jew.

Metro 2033 is fun, so is S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

You may play hearts of iron IV for 30 minutes every morning as you drink your coffee. Anything more is degeneracy.

And perhaps red orchestra 2 hours maximum on the weekends.

Arma 3, Space Engineers, total war, supreme commander, red orchestra, and don't forget Verdun, a very fun WW1 game

fuck outta here

I suggest the hit classics Fuck Off and Holla Forums: Go There Now

Yeah I don't know which one is the best and don't give a shit. Whichever one you want then, faggot.

kys

I hate Holla Forums but >>>Holla Forums

Slide thread

Play Doom 1 and 2

Okay, try not to be gamer autists for once and explain why it's bad like adults. This isn't Holla Forums.

About any RTS and management game, start out with Age of Empires and Caesar. Civilization is good, try 4 and if you like it advance to 3 then Alpha Centauri, don't bother with V or VI. Other games.

Extremely casualized with dumb AI doing all the work for you, Paradox being Swede lefty kikes, and copious amounts of DLC.

Okay thanks. Which is the best the best then? III?

Darkest Hour.

God-tier.

Stellaris needs work but so far it's been a pretty good space genocide simulator. Hitting the purge button on the multicultural planets is nice.

Mount & Blade original. The warband expansion added a bunch of SJW shit and useless content