Poll time and discussion

Here is the poll:
strawpoll.me/12044341

Also share your honest thoughts on each of the contestants, and maybe also post some Gifs, MP4s and Webms.

Welp…

Hello?

HELLO!?

Is anybody out there??

Just nod if you can hear me

Is there anyone at home?

Snacks

I couldn't give less fucks about who runs halfchan its already ruined by all the edgy 10 year olds

LOL
Yes I am still here. Go and vote in the poll if you want to.

Unlikely.

We should get John McAfee to buy it so he can use it as a platform for his presidential campaign in 2020

But why? There still are some, though not as much as 2-3 years ago, oldfags and other non cucked users that are doing what they can to get around the often stupid-ass SJW mods and Hiroyuki's blatant lying. Some use Whatever VPN that works on at least a few of the boards and/or Dynamic IPs, and discuss the prime topics mostly on /his/, /s4s/, Holla Forums, and /trash/.

WAT

Also, why did most users on 8/b/ choose Negro cock over Nate, Goon, and even
RED user!?

HELLO!?

Is there anybody in there?

no. we're all alone together

WHY!!? JUST WHY!?

I can understand Goon and such, but why NOT Red user!?

Why are there more votes for MIlo than for Lowtax Kyanka? EVen the "don't care" option has more votes for it. I can understand not liking his antics on his board,
>>>/somethingawful/ (examples: $10 to be unbanned, his fit involving him and Shmorkey), but what exactly is not that appealing about him overall in comparison to MIlo? Just wanna know as to why.

CHECKED

BUMP